Laurie Earns an A

Story Info
An 18 year old senior earns BBC extra credit!
2.3k words
4.48
36.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An 18 year old senior earns BBC extra credit!

*****

Laurie was an excellent student but math was always her worst subject. No matter how hard she worked, she couldn't seem to get over 65%. It was dragging her average down and she was very worried about her chance of getting a university scholarship, which she needed. Her family didn't have a lot of money and she had been saving since grade nine and still only had $2500 in the bank...

So when Mr. Schwarz offered her some extra help if she came in on Saturday morning, she jumped at the chance. The only thing that was odd is he reminded her to come in uniform. She figured it must be a rule...so she made sure her grey kilt, black knee socks and white shirt were cleaned and pressed on Friday night.

Since it was Saturday, she added a purple bow in her hair. It matched her bra and panties. She might as well have a little fun dressing in a uniform on the weekend! At 9am, she met Mr. Schwarz at the entrance to the math and science wing, and he unlocked the door. Instead of going into his classroom, he passed by and turned into his office. He was head of the math department. She had been in there once to pick up homework. Now it seemed cosier. He had some music on the radio. There were two coffees on the desk and some donuts. He looked different too. Laurie had always thought he was attractive, all the girls did. He was tall, black (mixed race, best described as caramel she thought to herself?) and always wore a suit or jacket. Today, he was wearing dark jeans and a pale blue button down shirt. He looked a lot more fit than she remembered.

"Laurie, have a seat and relax. We need to chat," he said.

She was scared by his tone.

He motioned towards her coffee. "A mocha is what you like, right? I noticed in class.".

"He noticed something about me?" she thought.

Her heart fluttered and much to her surprise she felt her panties dampening as he continued. She picked up the coffee and sipped it.

"I want to help all my students, Laurie, but I take a special interest in you since all your other grades are so good, and I know that you are doing your best in this class while working part time and editing the yearbook," he said.

Mr. Schwarz stood up and came around from behind his desk, sitting beside her and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Laurie, this late in the year, there is no way for you to get an A. I just marked your last test and you failed. Even a perfect exam won't help at this point," he informed soberly.

She was stunned. He drew closer and she could smell his cologne and shampoo and her heart beat sped up.

"I want to give you the opportunity to get special credit," he whispered.

She sighed in relief and then drew in her breath as he touched her thigh.

He lowered his voice and said softly: "Laurie, I need a girl to help me with special tasks in my office. Do you think you could help me?"

"Yes" she squeaked out, "I can help you, sorting papers, cleaning, whatever you need Mr. Schwarz".

"Please call me Piet, Laurie" he said as he leaned in closer.

"Can you help me with this?" he said as he unzipped his jeans and took out the biggest cock she had ever seen.

She shivered while her panties were immediately soaked. He motioned behind her and she realized there was a couch in the office. How did she never notice that before? She sat down on the couch, and then he did.

He looked her in the eye and said gently "Don't be afraid. I know it's bigger than any guy you've had. Don't forget, I am a coach too. I have seen the guys you've been dating. A pretty little girl like you has been wasting her time with those boys".

Then he paused and his tone became stern. "Now it's time for you to know a real man and earn that A you want."

She gasped as he lunged toward her and tore open her blouse buttons in one fell swoop.

"What do you we have here? A lovely bust in a sexy bra. Purple is my favourite colour. Laurie, I always knew you were a little slut," he said with a knowing chuckle.

She blushed because it was true. Her bookish appearance belied her voracious appetite. She had only been fucked a few times but fooled around with lots of boys and when she wasn't doing that, she was in her room at night, getting off with her fingers and the handle of her best round hairbrush shoved in her hungry little pussy.

She had given lots of blow jobs but she didn't know where to start as he fondled her tits and looked her in the eye.

He looked at her directly and said "Well, I think you know how to start, Laurie. Except math, you are a smart girl."

She leaned over tentatively and put her mouth over the tip and swirled her tongue around his head. She slowly took a bit more and a bit more until she had maybe three inches in her mouth and she started to suck, as she wrapped both of her little hands around his huge cock. She kept moving slowly down until she gagged at about 5 inches. She tried everything she could to keep from spitting up her coffee all over this magnificent member that she needed to please. She tried a little bit more and he put his hands on her head and started to help guide her up and down. The more excited she got, the easier it got, but there was no way she was ever going to deep throat him. That was another math problem she couldn't solve.

He was leaning back and making happy sounds, and he growled "Suck harder".

So she did and sucked faster.

He looked down at her and said "You can't take much more and I am almost there. Suck my ballls and I'll do the rest. I told you I would give you extra help!"

He stood up and pulled down his pants and she kneeled on the floor, putting her head between his legs. She went to work, licking and sucking his sweet balls while he stroked his cock. All of a sudden, she felt him shudder and while she was still sucking away, he erupted and there was cum everywhere on her face, in her hair, even on that purple hair bow.

She looked up at him covered in his cum and she said "Was I helpful? Should I go now?"

He grabbed her by the wrists as she kneeled before him. "Stay right where you are. You were a very good girl but we are just getting started."

Mr. Schwarz looked down at his pale, blue eyed brunette student, her face dripping with his cum.

He smiled broadly and said "Well, you've brought that grade up to a B. Let's see what we can do about raising it!"

Laurie giggled nervously and wondered what would happen next.

He scooped up the cum that was dripping on her face and smeared a bit on her chest. He reached around and undid her bra, releasing her round breasts free. He rubbed a little more cum on each pink nipple.

"Close your eyes" he said.

And she did.

He took out his phone and told her to open her eyes and smile. She did as she was told and he snapped her photo, just as a glob of cum dropped from that little purple bow in her hair and trailed down her face.

"Now Laurie I have proof that you are a happy little cumslut. Don't even think about telling anyone about this."

She shook her head and said "No sir."

He ordered her to stand up, and he grabbed a towel and wiped off most of the mess he had made.

Then he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "You are such a good girl. Now you're my good girl."

Then he turned her around and told her to bend over. Her kilt inched higher and he pushed it up further to reveal her purple panties.

"Good slut. Nice little panties to match the bra. Are you sure you didn't come here looking for it? I am starting to think that you are very bad girl," he snarled.

Then he slapped her ass hard and tore down her panties before she could react. He reached between her legs, forcing them apart roughly and sticking a finger in her.

"You're so wet. You're loving all of this" he said in a tone of voice like on she had never heard.

He shoved in second finger, then a third, and finally, a fourth, making her grunt desperately. He moved faster and faster and she rocked her hips, eager to keep time despite the discomfort of being stretched out. Suddenly, she came hard. Jerking and desperate to keep herself from falling, she spread her legs as far as the panties around her ankles would permit. When she has done coming, he turned her around and pushed her down on the couch, and pulled off those wet panties, which were now dark purple with her lubrication.

"Let's take a look at this greedy little pussy" he said, spreading her legs and parting her lips.

He was pleased to see that she had little hair and lips that protruded. He could really get a good look at her and assess how she was going to take him.

"That's one tiny little hole you have there. Are you a virgin?" he inquired.

She nodded her head no and bit her lip. He shoved a finger in her again while working her clit with another. He made her cum again, and again, until she was breathing heavily. Her hands wandered to her nipples and she pulled at them with the last orgasm. He grabbed her breasts and buried his face in her cleavage, drinking in her sweet scent mixed with his. Suddenly, she felt his huge cock against her and she knew what was coming next.

"Get on your hands and knees, Laurie" he ordered her, and she complied.

He stood behind her and pushed up her kilt until it was around her waist. He ran his hands all over her ass. It was so pale, so round, so soft. He moved in closer and parted her legs.

"Mr. Schwarz, I am scared" Laurie said with a quavering voice.

"Shhh, it's okay, I will make you feel very good very soon".

He began rubbing the tip of his cock between her lips. \

"What about a condom?" she said.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked (he had assumed so).

"Yes" she said breathlessly.

"Good girl" he said as he pushed a bit inside her and then pulled out, then back in again.

He did this several times, working his way in slowly. She grunted rather inelegantly from the tremendous pressure as he pushed further until he could go no more. He wasn't all the way in but enough to feel how hot and tight and wet she was. He slowly began pumping her with his hands on her hips, pulling her closer and deeper until he was banging her cervix. She cried out in pain and then not in pain, in pleasure like she had never felt before. She was desperate to take as much of his cock as she could. No matter how tiny her pussy was, she wanted Mr. Schwarz. She needed that cock like no one had ever needed cock before, or at least she imagined.

Her cries were high pitched and then deep and her voice became hoarse as she cried out "I want to be a good girl for you. Please. Please. Please!"

Then she became unintelligible and was in complete abandon, thrusting and rocking as best she could with his black cock driving into her pink and white little pussy. He looked down and admired how much he had stretched her out and then she began to cum and squeeze hard on him. He had to thrust hard to keep from being pushed out and that pushed him over the edge. He filled her with his cum and she overflowed, as he pounded her until he was spent. He withdrew and she collapsed on the couch.

"You're not done yet, young lady!" he roared.

He rolled her over and slapped her face with his cock. Parting her lips, he ordered her to lick him clean. Laurie looked stunned and spent but she licked eagerly if slowly in her state of shock at the morning's events. After he put himself back together, he grabbed the towel, sopped up the mess between her legs and pulled down her skirt. He helped her to her feet and dressed her, realizing with some satisfaction that he had left her in her kilt and knee socks for the entire time. She was an utter mess.

"I think you should go to your locker, get some gym clothes and shower and change before you go home."

She nodded yes.

He kissed her on the top of the head and said quietly "You earned your A, Laurie". She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and smiled.

Before leaving his office, Laurie turned back and looked at him.

"Mr. Schwarz?"

"Yes, Laurie?"

She cleared her throat and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"May I come for special credit next Saturday?"

He looked at her, took a bite of the sweet honey donut in his hand and smiled, licking his lips.

He suppressed a chuckle and replied "Yes of course!"

Laurie giggled and skipped out of the room, with the widest grin he had ever seen.

What a helpful girl indeed!