Laurie’s New Trick

Story Info
Laurie finds an interest that her husband cannot help with.
3.8k words
3.81
44.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers

"I mean all I really want," Ryan stopped suddenly. He looked away and the energy in the room changed suddenly.

Laurie had been laughing as she recognized each comment he had made about his young marriage, young being relative at least. Ryan had been married for just over 3 years, while Laurie was coming up on her twenty third anniversary.

Despite the age difference Laurie and Ryan had really hit it off when they began working in the same office. Laurie would laugh at the way Ryan discussed the ups and downs of his marriage, and Laurie actually found Ryan's perspective on her husband's behavior very enlightening.

Laurie waited for him to finish his thought "What is it? What do you really want?" Ryan's birthday was this weekend.

"No, nothing. What are you doing this weekend?" He tried to change the subject.

"Oh come on. What is it?" Laurie insisted, assuming he was going to say sex.

"No, we.. I shouldn't say this, we are at work." He persisted weakly.

"You can say sex, it's fine." Laurie teased.

"Well I was actually going to say a blow job." Ryan said bashfully.

Laurie was taken aback slightly. She actually hadn't even thought of blowjobs in years, her sex life had become pretty regular and routine. That wasn't bad. After all these years her husband and she still had sex atleast once a week, and she still got on top atleast half the time. Not that many couples in their mid fifties could say that. Oral sex had fallen out of rotation atleast a decade ago however.

"Oh, really?" Laurie asked, "You want that more then to have sex?"

Ryan was a little hesitant. "You sure you're OK talking about this? Like, I don't want to get graphic."

"Oh relax, you won't offend me." Laurie said.

Ryan grinned a little, half embarrassed but slightly titillated to say this to another woman. "Ya, she hasn't given me one in a really long time and I want one."

"What is a long time?"

"Oh god, like five or six weeks!" Ryan said. Laurie tried not to cringe, he thought anything in weeks was a long time, if he only knew.

"But... well... Why that?" Laurie asked, hoping he would keep talking, she had never heard a guy describe what it was about this that made guys love it so much.

"I don't know, I just love looking down on her, the way she looks up as she licks it, and oh god if she gags on it a little... Oh, that was probably too much... sorry." Ryan looked embarrassed.

Laurie smiled and let it go, but would have loved to hear more.

That evening Laurie looked across the table at her husband and wondered what he would do if she stepped over to him, knelt down and took his cock into her mouth. She knew she had done that before, and she assumed he liked it and would be very happy about it again.

"What's on your mind?" he asked, "You're very quiet tonight."

"Oh, just thinking about something from work. It's nothing." Laurie smiled at him.

*****************

Monday came and Laurie didn't have much of a chance to catch up with Ryan, but finally just as he was leaving Laurie poked her head into his office.

"So did you get what you wanted?" Laurie teasingly asked.

Ryan looked up, "Umm what?"

Laurie felt embarrassed, she shouldn't have asked that. Then she saw the understanding come over Ryan's face. He gave a huge smile "Oh yes, very very much so."

"Oh sounds like you really liked it." Laurie said, hoping he would give her some details.

"Ya, she went all out." He said with a huge shit eating grin. "I gotta run though."

"Wow, ok good for you!" Laurie said, very curious as to why he seemed so happy about it.

***********

The next morning Laurie couldn't help but stop by to see Ryan.

"OK spill it, what does going all out mean?" Laurie asked, hoping she sounded light and fun and not perverted.

Ryan grinned and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "You really want to know?"

"Ya, I'm a big girl, I can handle it!" Laurie was glad he was going to play along.

"OK, but I warned you!" Ryan said.

Laurie waved her hand at him, encouraging him to get on with it.

Ryan took a breath as if he was about to launch into a presidential address. "So she started with a little strip tease, not a really long one, but she had the pink panties on that I like. Once she was in just those, she pushed me down into the chair in our bedroom. She had moved it a little so the mirror was opposite it. That way I could watch her from both sides." Ryan paused here "This ok?"

Laurie had begun rubbing her legs together just slightly as she had begun to get a little aroused. She hadn't expected that. "Yes! Just tell the story!" She declared.

"OK OK, so she gets going down there and she is doing a lot of teasing and really taking her time which is really nice, but what made it really great was that she then put my hands on her head and told me to push her down."

"Wait, like her shoulders? You don't mean push her head down on your... well with it in her mouth do you?" Laurie interrupted, she thought she misunderstood.

"Oh yes, she meant her head, she let me really push her head down till she gagged a lot. I kept telling her I was sorry and she kept saying to do it harder! It was an amazing birthday gift."

Laurie didn't even know that was a thing guys liked. They wanted to see a woman choke while doing that? She really did feel old.

"OK so then what?" Laurie asked.

"Well I mean, we did that till you know, till it was over." Ryan said.

"Come on give me all the details." Laurie implored hoping he couldn't tell how warm her skin felt as she got more turned on.

"Like what, do you want to know where I finished?" Ryan asked.

"Ya, at this point why not?" Laurie still hoped she just sounded funny.

"Umm well she doesn't always let me but it was my birthday so I ummm finished onto her face. With all the drool she was a pretty big mess."

Laurie had to take a breath. She could see a picture of Ryan's wife on his desk and was having a hard time imagining the cute little young woman in the picture on her knees wearing nothing but pink panties and a face full of cum.

Laurie cleared her throat. "Well wow, I'm glad you had a great birthday!"

"It was really nice." Ryan said smiling. Laurie wondered if he stood up would she see a growth in the front of his pants, she hoped she wasn't the only one in the room turned on by what had just happened.

************************

Laurie waited for her husband to go to bed that night before getting her laptop out and going to the one porn site she knew of. She searched for choking wondering if anything would even come up. She was a bit surprised at how many results there were, but also how violent what she was seeing. This didn't seem like what Ryan had spoken about.

She then remembered he had actually said gagging and tried that. While she still felt like the videos were a little rougher than anything she had ever done herself but she found some of them appealing.

It took her a few nights of watching them before she found one that she really liked. It was a homemade clip between what seemed to be a man and his wife. He held the camera and she only saw his cock, thighs, and knees. His voice was deep as he summed his curvy wife over. She wore black leggings and her large breasts swung side to side as she knelt in front of him. He reached down with his left hand and ran his thumb over her nipple as she began stroking his semi hard dick.

What made this one different for Laurie was how the man in the video was insistent that his wife take more and more into her mouth, but wasn't overly rough about it, atleast to start.

Laurie found his firm direction very arousing. The way he kept prodding her, "More now honey, more" as he put firm pressure on her head.

Laurie found her left hand on her clit gently rubbing. The pace picked up as she saw the drool begin to run down this woman's face. He was so clearly in control of her, and punishing her just the way Laurie had begun to immagine herself being used.

God she wanted that slight feeling of gasping for air she could see this woman experiencing as her husband forced his cock head past her gag reflex.

Laurie was no longer watching the video, but she could hear it. She was now pretending it was Ryan who was telling her that she could do better, and that she needed to get that cock further down her throat if she wanted to be his good girl.

As she caught her breath she felt guilt. Laurie's orgasm was better then any of the ones her husband had given her in years.

***************

Laurie was hoping Ryan would have another story for her the next Monday. She had masturbated every night over the weekend thinking about sucking his cock.

"Not this weekend but I think tonight will be the night." He smiled.

"What's tonight?" Laurie asked.

"Oh come on, it's steak and blow job day, just google it."

Laurie read the two sentences necessary to understand the idea behind steak and bj day and decided to make a stop at the grocery store on her way home.

*************

"Wow hun, that was really good, thanks." Laurie's husband said with the last bite of steak in his mouth.

"I think you might like dessert even more." Laurie said, wincing at how cliche it was to call head dessert. Despite that she still wiggled herself onto her husband's lap.

She kissed his neck and unbuttoned his shirt. She was excited as she slid herself down between his legs. The shocked and hopeful look on his face made her even happier. "Do you know what day it is hun?" Laurie asked as she undid his belt.

"Umm Thursday?" He said, clearly afraid to say the wrong thing.

"Well yes babe, but it's also something the young people call steak and blow job day." Laurie replied, finally gripping his engorged shaft.

"Oh god" he moaned, "I love millennials."

As Laurie took the head of her husband's cock into her mouth for the first time in many years she remembered the taste and feel of it. She reached for his hand and placed it on her head.

As she sucked and licked his cock she realized it felt harder then it seemed to be when he fucked her. Damn she thought, he does like this better then sex with me, Ryan was right. He didn't seem to be getting the signal that she wanted him to push her head down onto his cock.

"I want to go deeper, help me with that." Laurie said before going back to work.

As the ridge of the head of his cock moved back and forth between her lips she still did not feel any pressure on the back of her head.

"Come on, help me" She said again as she put his hands on her head.

As her mouth worked up and down his rod, drooling and massaging with her tongue she felt the smallest of nudge to her head, but nothing close to what she had pictured. She closed her eyes and tried her best to remember the skills that her husband used to rave about.

Laurie quickly realized her husband was not going to be able do what she had wanted, there was too much history between them for a change that dramatic.

Laurie continued to dutifully suck her husband's cock, but her pussy didn't get wet until her mind drifted to her younger co-workers evening. She wondered if he was moaning at this very moment as his cute young wife performed the same task.

Laurie began sucking faster as she pictured Ryan's hard cock. She wondered if he was laying down as he got it, or maybe he was back in that chair watching his cute wife's ass in the mirror. Laurie wondered if he was currently calling his wife a slut as saliva dripped down her face.

Laurie was taken out of her day dream as she felt her husband's cock convulse and his thighs tense up. She hoped maybe he would gag her some then, but it still didn't happen. As his cum flowed into her mouth Laurie felt unsatisfied and before she even wiped the final strands of his salty discharge from her lips she was already trying to decide how she would get what she really wanted.

**********

Laurie managed to wait until eleven the next morning before asking Ryan about his night.

"Nothing, I even made the steaks!" Ryan lamented.

"Oh I'm sorry hon." Laurie said disappointed she wasn't going to get a new story "You really deserved one."

"I did deserve a blow job." Ryan side smiling. "Anyways how was your evening?"

"Not as good as my husband's.... I made the steak at our house." Laurie said, smiling back.

"Oh damn!" Ryan said "I'm sure he enjoyed that."

"Ya" Laurie said slowly, "but it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I kinda wanted it to be more like what you had described." Laurie said hesitantly.

"No you didn't. Come on, you're not into that." Ryan said in disbelief.

"Well I haven't been before... but it's been a long time since I tried something new. I think this might be the new thing I want to try." Laurie was getting that warm feeling between her legs again.

"So what you gonna do?" Ryan asked.

"I was hoping you would help me." Laurie said in a much less confident tone than she had intended to use.

Ryan looked at his older coworker. He had never cheated on his wife but no one had ever offered him a blow job before either.

Laurie could see the doubt on his face. "It'll just be this once, we can do it at lunch." She realized she sounded desperate. As Laurie watched Ryan hesitate she knew she would never have the guts to ask again. If he turned her down she would probably never even be able to speak to him again. "Come on Ryan, just this once, please." Laurie said

"Well, it's after 11, maybe we should take an early lunch." Ryan said, adjusting his suddenly excited cock.

Laurie stood and headed for her car, Ryan following closely behind.

They didn't speak a word until Laurie pulled her car around the back of a closed strip mall.

"You sure about this?" Ryan asked, unsure if he was.

Laurie took a deep breath, "Ya, thanks for this." With that Laurie got out of the car and walked around to Ryan's door.

Laurie knelt on the cracked asphalt as Ryan pivoted his body around to face her. Laurie began to unbuckle his belt, she had not touched another man's cock in almost three decades. She opened up his pants exposing his black boxer briefs. They could both hear the hum of traffic passing their hiding spot as Laurie made one more request. "You promise to do the same thing to me as you did the other night?"

Ryan looked down at Laurie and noticed her hand shook as she pulled down the waistband of his underwear. Her hand felt cool but hesitant as it gripped his tool. He nodded.

Laurie pulled Ryan's cock free and watched it harden just inches from her face. Her knees were uncomfortable on the hard abandoned parking lot but she wasn't thinking of that, she was just hoping this would live up to the fantasy she had built up in her head.

Laurie swallowed and leaned her head forward, putting the head of his cock into her mouth and trying to wrap her lips around it as tightly as she could. She braced herself and when she felt Ryan's hands on the back of her head, she closed her eyes.

Ryan moaned as he felt the warmth from Laurie's mouth on his rock hard cock. He intertwined his fingers with Laurie's hair and felt her clench up. "Relax your neck, I'm gonna go slow to start." He warned her.

Laurie tried to relax some but didn't think she actually did at all. The first pressure on her head was slow but steady. Ryan's cock slowly disappeared an inch, then an inch and a half into her mouth. Laurie knew she could take more before she would be gagging. She suddenly felt very embarrassed, Ryan's wife must have been able to take a lot more, the women in the porn she had watched certainly did.

That didn't happen though, Ryan lifted her head back up, off his cock and pushed her mouth down onto his balls.

"There you go, work those some."

Laurie hadn't even done this for her husband the other night. She tried to lick and kiss them but she never seemed to get her mouth on them well. Ryan seemed to like it though as he slid farther forward on his seat and moaned appreciatively.

"Oh ya, I like that." He said as he began pushing her face into him more and more strongly.

"OK" was the only warning before he gripped her hair with his right hand he angled his dick back into her mouth with his left.

Now the pressure on her head becomes stronger and faster.

"Take it, take it" He encouraged her as he began bumping the head of his cock into the back of her throat. Laurie knew it was going to start getting tougher soon but was very excited so far.

Laurie realized she loved the way Ryan was looking at her and how he was so clearly turned on by her. She didn't think she would be able to create such lust in someone so much younger than she was. It made her feel sexy in a way she hadn't felt in forever.

Just as she was beginning to think she was finding a rhythm Ryan flattened his hands on her scalp and began forcing her down. "Take it all now, good job but get it all in there."

Laurie's eyes began to water as she tried her best to keep from embarrassing herself, but she wouldn't be able to take much more. He kept steady and firm pressure on her head, feeding her a tiny bit more of his cock. Her hands began to dig into his thighs and just as her throat began to convulse and all of her instincts told her to pull away.

As Laurie's chest and stomach began to heave from the way Ryan's cock was exploring further and further into her; tears began to run down her face.

Ryan pulled his dick from her and looked down, his face now looked concerned. "You OK, I'm really sorry if that went too far."

Laurie gasped for air as saliva ran down her chin. She had never been treated that roughly, and they had only been going at it for three minutes at most.

As she wiped the bottom half of her face clean she looked up at Ryan "Is that all you got you little bitch?"

Ryan smiled before grabbing her hair with his right hand. With his left he gripped his wet cock and slapped it across her face. Laurie had found heaven in this cracked forgotten parking lot.

As Ryan began thrusting his manhood in and out of her face that was now smeared with her own saliva, tears and a bit of pre cum Laurie felt both humiliated and thrilled. She hadn't felt this kind of animal sexuality since well before she had met her husband, and she was now realizing how pure it felt.

Ryan was now jerking her head up and down on his rod with his left hand as his right squeezed her tits with such force she was sure he was leaving marks on her. Her top was now stretched out and covered in the liquid that was dripping from her mouth whenever she had the slightest chance to catch a breath.

"Oh yes you cum dumpster, I can't wait to feed my jizz right down your throat."

"You look like a fucking five dollar whore."

"I'll bet your pussy is as wet as your face is right now you slut"

Laurie just grunted her agreement after each insult.

As Ryan's balls began to tighten he forced Laurie to take the full length of his shaft one last time. He held her there, her nose pressed to him and her full body began to spasm. She could not help but try and push away.

"You stay just like that, and you better swallow every drop." Ryan demanded.

As he finished talking Laurie felt the thick salty liquid slide into her throat and travel to her stomach. She whimpered as it came and came, some even choking her and as she managed to pull away slightly. She felt a rope of cum land on her nose as she finally freed herself and was able to breath again.

She fell to the pavement and Ryan leaned forward, his cock spitting it's last ropes of cum onto the top of her head. She looked as if she had barely survived a natural disaster.

Laurie dropped Ryan off back at work and told him to tell the rest of the office that she was taking the rest of the day off.

Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers
12