Lauryn's Lake House Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent held his cock straight up for her, and she took it from him with a shy smile as she straddled his legs. Stroking his cock a few times for good measure, she found her very wet slit with it. Slowly, she began lowering herself down onto it, moaning at the feeling of his head pushing open her hole once again. Balancing with her hands on his chest, she trembled as his shaft entered her further, and further. Reaching the lower part of his pole, she gyrated her hips slightly to get him as far in her as possible. She found herself all the way on him then, his dick in her to the hilt, his balls resting against her ass.

She was being such a bad, dirty girl. A slut, even. But it just felt so incredible to give in. She remembered how much fun she had before Dennis, meeting cute guys at parties, flirting with them, taking them to a private room, letting them fuck her after just meeting them that night. She had loved the wild feeling of forgetting the possible judgement, and just doing what felt good to her for once. She'd been insatiable then, trying new positions, talking dirty, and cumming hard and loud. Now, she was letting herself be that person again.

Not wasting any time, she rose away from him, then fell down on his cock, the wonderful sexual pleasure returning to her pelvis. Her rhythmic riding began and her moaning continued anew as she filled herself with his cock again and again. She loved to ride dick, and Brent's felt wonderful sliding in and out under her. She loved controlling the pace of their fucking, finding the right rhythm and angle into her.

Lauryn's ass bounced up and down, over and over while she fucked him. Her hair had fallen across her face and tits but she didn't care, she only continued impaling herself on Brent's pole. It was so raw, the nature of their fucking: his bare cock slipping into her unprotected pussy, her tits bouncing freely on her chest, his hands grasping the skin of her waist to drive her down harder onto his dick.

"Ohhh...mmmphh...unnggghh...yess...oh god...fuck yes Brent." She panted. She was joined by Michelle next to her, whining from Ted's cock splitting her open. She had a perfect view of her beautiful friend getting fucked by another handsome, hot guy. She would have never thought she'd be having sex right next to someone else even an hour ago, now she was loving the experience of it.

She started riding him harder and faster. The wonderful pleasure was constant, and constantly increasing. His hands travelled to her tits, grasping them firmly, introducing another erotic element to their fucking. His thrusting rhythm was meeting her riding, her clit grazing him perfectly. Each meeting of their bodies it became clearer, she simply didn't have the same sexual chemistry with Dennis.

His hands on her tits, her clit grinding against him, Michelle and Ted fucking right there, and his big cock filling her all the way up saw her next orgasm begin.

"Ohh yesss...mmmmhmmm...yes!! YES!! FUCK YESS!! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS BRENT YESSSSSS!!" she screamed, her head thrown back, blissful waves racking her body once again. She wasn't taken by surprise as with the first one, but it was no less intense. She continued to ride him while she came, their pace quickening to try to get as much of his dick in her as they could, as fast as they could. That was before the pleasure became so intense she had to slow almost to a stop to deal, feeling her body shiver and shake as she moaned loudly.

As her cumming dissipated, she heard Michelle's moans get louder. Lauryn looked up to see her back arching and her face contorted, her moans turning to yells.

"Ohh my god...OH FUCK TED!! FUCK TED I'M CUMMINNNGGGGGGGGG!!" Michelle cried out next to her. Michelle's orgasmic wailing was so hot to her. It dawned on her how she wasn't just fucking Brent, this really was a group activity. After Michelle came down from the heavens, she gave Lauryn a mischievous look before crawling to whisper in her friend's ear.

"Mmmmm...I think we should both do doggy now...I wanna see you get fucked that way Lauryn." Michelle said, catching her breath. It was just what Lauryn had in mind. She moved off Brent's lap and faced away from him on the couch, ass pointed squarely toward him.

"How's the view from back there Brent?" Michelle said smiling as she pointed her own butt toward Ted. Lauryn looked back to see him admiring her ass and laughed.

"So damn good Lauryn..." he replied, before gruffly grabbing two handfuls of her asscheecks. She loved that he appreciated her backside; she thought it was one of her best features after all. Looking forward, she saw Michelle's pretty face looking back, with Ted lined up behind her. God she was so gorgeous, and she'd helped introduce her to this incredible pleasure she was feeling too. The raw passion on her face reflected exactly what she was feeling herself, she could tell as their eyes met. She was right there, and she wanted to thank her friend...

Slowly she leaned slightly forward, hoping Michelle would respond. To her surprise, Michelle moved forward immediately after, and her lips met her friend's. Their soft lips danced against each other's, followed by their tongues. It was just another sexy, slutty thing she could add to the list of things she'd secretly wanted to try, but didn't want to deal with the judgement for: earnestly making out with another girl.

"MMMmmph..." Michelle moaned shortly after, pushing a bit harder into Lauryn. She realized that Ted must have begun sliding his cock into Michelle then. She made the same sound moments later, when she felt Brent's wonderful, fat prick slide once against the lips of her pussy, before finding her hole and pushing into her, spreading her wide open from the back.

God he was going deep in her. Doggystyle was a position she reserved for when she was feeling especially naughty, and tonight she was feeling exactly that. She loved the different and deeper angle of his cock fucking her, she loved her beautiful ass being front and center to him, she loved the raw energy of fucking like animals. Every guy she'd fucked before Dennis had fucked her that way; it'd been a long time since she'd let Dennis do so. Her athletic ass slapped against him repeatedly with every pump into her pussy. Her tits bounced back and forth. Her moans were turning into yelps.

Michelle was whining too, her expression one of yearning, still displaying that exact feeling Lauryn was experiencing all the way. Her friend looked incredible, her beautiful, fit body receiving Ted's fucking so naturally. Her pretty face was Lauryn's favorite part, so honestly displaying the pleasure she was getting. Lauryn leaned in to kiss her friend again.

Brent grasped her ass harder as he thrust away and she smiled. She loved how he was appreciating her body this way. How he was making her feel like the sexy, naughty girl she thought of herself as. She loved that such a hot guy wanted to fuck her this way.

She basked in the experience of another man fucking her, of fucking next to another couple fucking, of kissing her hot friend, of not minding that everyone there was watching her go crazy. She was being a total fucking slut and she didn't care anymore; in fact, with each second, it was becoming more and more what she wanted to be.

All that and watching her beautiful friend's pleasure reflecting her own right in front of her was getting to be too much. This was by far the most erotic experience of her life.

"Oh god Brent keep going...keep going Brent I'm gonna come soon..." she warned him.

"Fuck yes girl I'm gonna cum too!" he moaned back. Her yelling got louder at the notion of their simultaneous orgasm, and his moaning got louder in response.

"OH GOD BRENT YESSSS! YES BRENT YESSSS!! OHHHHH FUCCCCCKKKKK BRENNNNNNTTTT!!" she cried loudly.

Finally, shouting, he pressed his cock as far into her as he could and she felt the first warm splash of his cum inside her...and it was then she lost all control. His spraying his hot cum deep inside her unprotected, bare, cumming pussy was pure bliss for her. She erupted in orgasm, wailing as loud as she could, her words unintelligible. With each squirt he buried his cock all the way in her pussy before unleashing his cum in her. Pulse after pulse, from his cock, from her pussy, they came together. Brent's hot semen spraying into her was washing away years of sexual frustration.

She savored every moment of it, but eventually, Brent's ejaculating inside her slowed, then ceased. Shaking, her arms buckled and she collapsed, Brent's cock still all the way in her. Her eyes were closed, her mind blank, her breathing all she could focus on.

The sounds of sex were still in the room. Lauryn looked up just as Ted made his last couple of pumps into Michelle's cunt from behind, before he pulled his dick out of her, stroking over her ass. Grunting loudly, she witnessed his cock twitch, then fire a long stream of cum across her beautiful back and ass. Michelle moaned loudly as Ted painted her round ass with his hot semen. The sexy vision of her friend planted a new seed of lust in Lauryn. She turned to her partner who'd just helped her to some of the most incredible pleasure of her life.

"Oh my god...Brent...that was...I've just never...felt anything so..." she could still only get a few words out. Brent laughed and she did too at her paralysis from such an intense experience. His softening cock slipped out of her and she turned to face her handsome friend, smiling widely at him.

"Maybe we could wash off together?" Brent suggested. Lauryn's eyes lit up; her body was still feeling incredible from her rolling, and a hot shower sounded fantastic. Also, her pussy was soaked with Brent's cum and she knew it'd start dripping out of her very soon.

They both stood up from the couch together and she led him by the hand to the spacious bathroom containing the large walk-in shower. Stepping in first, she turned the shower knob toward the red and stayed clear as the cold water slowly warmed. Brent stepped under the water first.

"Oh man it feels so good! You gotta try this Lauryn." she waited a few more seconds as she felt the temperature level out. Moving under the stream, she immediately understood Brent's reaction. The molly was still in full effect, still elevating her tactile senses, and the hot, falling water tickled and massaged her skin, lighting her up across her whole body.

"Oh my god this is incredible!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"I see you two are washing off all that dirtiness you just got into!" Michelle, with Ted in tow, had apparently followed them in shortly after.

"We are! But also this feels AMAZING girl," she told her friend.

"Got room for two more?" Michelle asked with a naughty smirk. It WAS a decently sized shower, even featuring a seat.

"Looks like it to me!"

Michelle opened the glass door, and pulled Ted in by the hand after her. Four people filled the shower well. Ted and Michelle took their turns under the water and each had their own exclamations about the wonderful feeling from it. After a bit of taking turns, Michelle turned to Lauryn.

"Can I feel your boobs?" Michelle asked. Lauryn burst into a fit of giggles, nodding yes. Her body was Michelle's to explore if she desired. Michelle took Lauryn's perky tits in her hands, cupping and squeezing them firmly. Lauryn noticed Ted intently watching Michelle knead her tits. The handsome, sexy man seemed to enjoy the spectacle she was putting on with her friend.

"You wanna give them a try Ted?" Lauryn asked, trying not to let her voice shake from the awkwardness of the question.

"Um, YES!" he said enthusiastically. Taking Michelle's place in the water, he reached up and slowly took her breasts in his hands, awkwardly cupping them from the front.

"Hold on, let me give you a better angle..." she volunteered. Turning around, she backed up against him. His hands returned to her tits, grasping them completely this time. She reached back and let her hands explore his hard, muscular arms, chest and stomach. He moved closer to her then, and she gasped at the first tickle of his hardening cock against her ass.

She moved her hand down his stomach and her chest filled with excitement at the feeling of her fingers finding his hard cock. She grasped it in her hand, appreciating its girth and soft skin, exploring its length bit by bit.

She looked over at her friend; Brent's hands were moving all over Michelle's body and he was kissing her neck. One of his hands found her pussy and she sighed as his fingers swirled softly around her clit.

It wasn't too long before both of Ted's hands travelled south. One found her ass, grabbing a large handful of one of her buttcheeks.

"You have such a perfect ass Lauryn..." he whispered to her.

"Mmmm thank you..." she said with a slightly embarrassed laugh.

Meanwhile, the other hand moved down her front slowly, and she bit her lip as it eventually discovered her slit. Warm, sexual bliss coursed through her then when he began circling her pussy, his fingers brushing her clit occasionally.

Brent turned Michelle around and got on his knees, looking up at her with a smile, before he grabbed her ass and lightly licked her slit. She scream-laughed and so did Lauryn, but Michelle's hand moving to the back of his head told Lauryn she was definitely enjoying it very much. She let him lick her slit a few times, before backing up to the shower seat behind her. Sitting back, she spread her legs wide for him and he crawled between them, placing his mouth on her pussy once again.

"Wow...that looks nice..." she found herself saying aloud.

"Maybe...I could do the same for you?" Ted suggested softly.

"Mmmmm oh god yes please..." she said back to him lazily. She turned toward him and kissed him deeply, opening her mouth to let his tongue enter hers. Kissing him under the hot, cascading water felt wonderful, but she definitely wanted his lips elsewhere. Backing up to the seat, she took her place next to her friend, smiling at Ted before she opened her thighs for him. He killed the shower then; they wouldn't want it washing away any lubrication.

Kneeling, he moved his face to her pussy and she moaned as he took one long lick from the bottom of her cunt to her clit. She copied her friend, grabbing the back of Ted's head to pull him closer into her pussy, and he responded by burying his tongue in her. His tongue fucked her momentarily before withdrawing and slowly finding her clit. She whined at the feeling of his tongue massaging her most pleasurable area.

She looked over at Michelle, eyes in a daze and squirming as Brent ate her out. She looked so fucking sexy to Lauryn in that moment. She found herself leaning over and finding her friend's face with her hand. Michelle turned her attention, and didn't hesitate to lean back, their lips and tongues meeting once again while their new partners pleased their pussies. They continued this heavenly connection for a short while before Michelle broke off the kiss.

"What do you think...should we return the favor?" Michelle asked her. The idea sounded fantastic, and Lauryn nodded. The girls sat up and the guys withdrew their mouths, standing up tall, their hardons moving to the girls' eye level. Ted's thick, hard cock looked magnificent to Lauryn, and she didn't hesitate to wrap her hand around it as she had before. Stroking it a few times, she slowly moved her mouth to his member.

Pointing it up slightly, his legs buckled a bit as she methodically licked the entire underside of his cock, from the base, to his shaft, to the head and tip. She then let her tongue swirl around his head a few times before finally placing her lips softly on his cock head. He brushed her hair from her face to get a better look at her pretty mouth wrapped around his dick. Taking his cock as far into her mouth as she could, she added her hand to help stroke the base as well. Beginning a rhythmic bobbing on his dick, she heard him sigh. She knew she could still be a good cock sucker, even if she hadn't had much recent experience with Dennis.

Adding her free hand to his balls, she softly kneaded them as she sucked him, in and out of her pretty lips. She looked over and smiled on Ted's prick as she saw Michelle fervently blowing Brent. Michelle caught her eye and smiled back around Brent's cock. They watched each other sucking Brent and Ted while they went to town on the cock in their own mouths, enjoying the view of the other's blowjob.

Looking the other way momentarily, she realized the four of them weren't alone in the bathroom. Many of the guys who'd been watching her fuck on the couch had joined them in the bathroom. Andy, her secret crush, was among them viewing front and center. What if he wanted to have some fun as well?

"Wanna join us in the shower Andy?" interrupting her blowjob to ask him with a smile. God she hoped he said yes, his obviously hard cock had her hopes high.

"Um...sure!" he said, somewhat nervously. Lauryn hoped she wasn't being too aggressive; she only wanted him to feel as wonderful as she was feeling. The shower was getting a bit crowded though.

"We'll get out so you all can have some room." Michelle said, looking only at Brent.

"Thanks girl!" Lauryn smiled.

"No problem," Michelle said softly, as she stood up and slipped out of the shower with Brent, only stopping to whisper to her friend, "Get it Lauryn..."

Andy stepped in past them and turned the shower back on before moving under the water.

"Wow this feels amazing!" Andy exclaimed as the others had, allowing the hot water to cascade over him. Lauryn loved seeing his excitement at the shower...and was excited that maybe she could make him feel even better. Smiling at him, she put her hand on his hard, muscular chest from her position on the seat, a new, cute guy all the more exciting to her.

She let her hand travel down his stomach lazily...down, lower, all the way across his pubic region. He gasped then when she grabbed his stiff member. She wanted to feel Andy, cute studly Andy, in her mouth. Ted's cock still in her hand, she bent over and softly kissed the tip of his dick, hearing him loudly sigh in response.

Was she really pleasing two guys right then? It was hard to believe she was in this position, but if she wanted, why shouldn't she let herself get really wild? These were her friends, not Dennis's. Why would any of them go telling him? If they were going to, it was likely too late already anyway.

Opening wide, she took as much of Andy's dick in her mouth as possible. Wanting to do her best for him, she moved her hand off of Ted's dick to cup Andy's balls while she slid her mouth up and down on him. Shutting the water off again, Ted moved behind her and she smiled, thinking she might have an idea of what he had planned as she went down on Andy. His hands grasped her ass and her heart raced. The anticipation of Ted's cock slipping into her, while she sucked off cute Andy was intensely exciting to her.

She felt Ted locate her wet hole from behind with his cock tip, and knew then she'd get exactly what she wanted. Slowly and surely, Ted fulfilled her wishes as he methodically entered her, and Lauryn released a moan into Andy's prick. She'd never thought she'd fuck two different men in the same night, nor would she fuck two guys at once; was she really being that girl? The deep, yearning groans coming from her as Ted's cock began piping into her cunt, while her mouth slid up and down Andy's shaft, suggested she was.

Bobbing her head on Andy's cock, she whined on it as Ted pumped his prick into her tight pussy from behind. She felt her ass giving more and more into Ted's thrusts, his intensity increasing. Pleasing two cocks at once seemed like a natural progression into her newfound sluttiness.