Lavender and Cream

Story Info
Abigail summons a demon on Halloween.
3.6k words
4.2
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally time. Halloween, which by popular thought, is when the gates of Hell were open wide. Abigail smirked, she always found that superstition to be particularly humorous. The gates were always open, the black smoke rising from the pit was thick enough to blot out the sun. But did the common folk ever notice? No. But still, this night was important. For the first time in a hundred years the Red Moon would rise. And she could summon him, Aromen.

The name itself sent a shiver of fear and desire through her, and she glanced out her second story window. The sky was dark, blood-red ribbons of smoke lazed in the wind, fluttering around like butterflies. The tree outside her second story apartment window was ready, she had spent days cutting up her panties, and the pieces hung in the branches from strings, dangling like flies caught in a spider web.

She glanced at her watch. The sisters from her coven were in a similar state of preparation and she had no time to dawdle in idle fancy. The four of them had made a pact with each other the week before, to summon a demon to serve them and increase their power. Abigail had been precocious enough to claim Aromen, a decision her sisters had chided her for, but she remained resolute. His power was formidable, and she would not allow a weaker power to fill her. She would stand among them as supreme.

Voices rang up to her from the sidewalk below, and she stepped away from the window, out of sight. She couldn't become distracted now, not when she was so close to her prize. Though the face walking past her window caught her eyes. Ryan Davies. The captain of the football team, and the once tormentor of their coven.

He and his teammates would huddle and laugh at them as they walked across campus, calling them witches. Sometimes bitches when they were feeling brave. Ryan had even once thrown a rock over the dumpster next to their meeting place outside the library on campus. It had been a near miss, hitting the ground next to her foot and Abigail still fumed at the memory.

But that all changed at the first football game of the season. Abigail and her sisters had stood unnoticed on the sideline, their robes pulled over their heads and hands held up towards Ryan on the field. Abigail giggled, remembering the look on his face when he got a hard on taking the first snap, his cock poking against the center's ass. There had been quite a commotion after the play, and Ryan had gotten in a fight with the center. He had to sit out the rest of the game as his cock refused to unstiffen. He had sat on the bench holding a towel over it, covering the hard mound.

She had been sure to wiggle her fingers at him after the game, pointing to his crotch. His face sheet white as he realized exactly what she had done and was capable of doing. Witches indeed. She giggled again before snapping the blinds closed and moving around her altar. She only had a few more hours to prepare. She shook herself and began to light the candles lining the room along the walls. Two hundred candles, outlined the room and and fifty more formed a protective circle around her altar and cauldron. No matter Aromen's power, she would be sure to contain him.

Once done she opened up The Book of the Flame, its red leather binding warm even in the cool of the room. The pages were silent as she turned them to find the instructions for the summon. She mixed her poultices, one of lavender and the other of white lily and cream, putting them in bowls to the side of the cauldron. Finally, she mixed the summoning potion, and filled the stopper, lying it on the altar. The ritual was complete. She felt giddy, excitement filling her as she imagined the power she would soon control. No more would she put up with the abuse of the Ryan Davies of the world. With a deep breath she picked up the stopper and positioned it over the boiling cauldron.

Abigail's hand trembled as she added the first drop, a sizzling sound filled the room and a flash of heat billowed out from the cauldron. The flames nearly burned her face and she cursed herself. She grabbed the two bowls and hurried to the bathroom sink. She chided herself for forgetting such a crucial step. Hastily she dabbed her eyelids with thick layers, smearing the poultice in evenly. One of lavender and one of cream. At once she felt the burn leave her and she walked back out to the bubbling pot. Her skin tingled with power as she added another drop. The potion boiled, trembled, and the pot frothed and churned so much that it nearly tipped over. Quickly, she added the last drop and all at once the pot sat still. The burning flaming boil turned to a placid surface, smooth and serene.

She stared down at the brackish surface, her eyes narrowing as she watched. Slowly the liquid trembled, vibrating faster and faster, churning, bubbling over, frothing violently, spewing over the floor and eating away at the hard wood. Abigail didn't notice, her eyes transfixed on the sloshing cauldron. The cauldron began to spin, lifting up and balancing on shaky feet before finally tumbling over, spilling its contents out. She screamed, steam filled the room and she coughed, gasping for breath as she closed her eyes. The air was thick and heavy and she clawed her away across the floor to the window. But as she drew nearer the steam began to fade, until the room was clear and she turned to look at the ruined cauldron, a figure stood in the dissipating haze.

Abigail trembled, Aromen stood before her, his naked red skin heaving, hard muscles and abs flexing and pulsing in the heat of the steam. He raised a clawed hand out to her and she screamed as red lashes of flames wrapped around her body. The thick cords wrapped around her wrists, pulling her arms behind her back. They trailed up her arms, tying off around her elbows, before slithering over her chest and wrapping around her breasts. The flames burned her bra to ash, and then coiled tightly around her breasts, her nipples hardening. She moaned softly as the cool air of the room blew on her erecting nipples.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She moaned, her stomach heaving in and out. A trickle of sweat ran down the center of her stomach, tickling her belly button.

Aromen remained silent, moving a clawed finger toward her. Her body moved towards him on its own. Her knees slid over the floor, her hands pulled at her bonds, finding no give or room to escape. With a sigh she stopped in front of him, and she looked up at him. His red cock twitched, a sweet sulfuric smell filling her senses. He looked down at her, smoldering eyes giving nothing away until he raised his hand down to her. His mouth twisted into a fanged grin, his eyes burning with rage and desire. A power emanated from his hand and spread across her kneeling form.

As the power moved over her, Abigail felt her body grow hotter. Her skin bubbled, erupting into flames, and she screamed as the burning pleasure consumed her completely. Slowly the pleasure diminished, cooling until it was nothing but a smoldering coal inside her dripping sex. She opened her eyes, finding that she was tied to her ottoman, her wrists tied to her ankles. The flaming ropes were tight, but never burned her skin. Her protections at least held firm. Her breasts rose and fell, naked and aching. She let out a soft squeal and looked up at him. His face was again devoid of all expression, but she could see a flame burning in his eyes, mirroring the passion she felt. Aromen stepped toward her, pulling lightly at the thin fabric of her panties, his mouth turned in a sneer.

"I see you aren't as stupid as you look." His voice was rough and harsh as ash. His eyes strayed to the closed blinds. "You know some hedge lore." He nodded, seeing the tree beyond. "But you made the same mistake that all humans make. Thinking a being like me would want these holes."

He let go of her panties, they snapped back against her thigh like a rubber band and Abigail let out of a squeal at the sting. His clawed hands gripped the edges of the ottoman and he climbed on top of her. Abigail's eyes widened, as big as he was she felt none of his weight on her legs. Her attention quickly snapped away from that fact as she felt his tongue lap at the center of her stomach, leaving a burning trail of saliva. Her stomach burned, her skin turning a light red before cooling into pale white.

"You see, you forgot to protect the most important part of you." His finger trailed down her stomach. "The opening to your essence. Here."

His finger traced the oval of her navel, and Abigail gasped, squealing as his finger entered her. His sharp nail dug into the crevices of her navel, poking against the most tender part of her. At once she felt a powerful surge between her legs, a veritable stream washing down her thighs, her legs trembling as he manipulated her. But more than pleasure there was another feeling. Power. At once Abigail knew what he was talking about, her whole being emanated from her center, from the insignificant scar on her stomach, that she had never given any importance to.

"N...no!" She gasped, but the words weren't right.

"No?" Aromen's face split into a smile. His finger dug deeper into the basin of her navel. "Are you sure?"

A surge of pleasure and desire poured through Abigail and she shrieked. Her juices spilling out of her in a deluge, seeping through the magical block. She trembled and whimpered, her eyes locked onto his.

"No, I mean yes! Yes!"

"Good girl." Aromen growled.

He rose, standing in front of her. Abigail whined as he withdrew from her. Her stomach rose and fell rapidly, she gulped in gasps of air as her desire grew. Aromen looked down at her, his eyes smoldering now with a look of desire. Abigail gulped at the look, her eyes flickering down to Aromen's crotch, his cock growing, quivering at its zenith. He strode forward, stepping onto the ottoman and grabbing his cock, pointing it down towards her bellybutton.

"With this I mark you as mine."

With a quick movement of his hips he penetrated her bellybutton. His cock speared into her delicate hole, a burning pulse of pleasure poured through to her pussy, and she screamed as she gushed. Her body was slammed down against the ottoman with every thrust of his cock and she gasped in rapturous desire, screaming for more as he pounded her bellybutton. She felt something in her open up to him, binding her to him. She looked up into his eyes, her mouth open in a moan as he continued to fuck her. There was no way for her to escape him, and she wouldn't if she could. Her body shuddered as she took his cock over and over again. Her folds opened up to him, her body forming itself to the spear of his cock. Her pussy gushed and a waterfall of juices spilled to the floor beneath them. Nothing prepared her for this deluge of pleasure.

With a roar Aromen released and Abigail screamed as he filled her bellybutton with his seed. Her pussy answered with its own release, a flood roaring out of her, its tenacity echoed in the roar of her voice as she screamed in delirious pleasure. Aromen's hand wrapped around her neck, holding her tight and securely in place. His eyes bored into her.

"I have marked you as mine. You will serve me for eternity."

She gasped, feeling empty as he pulled his cock out of her bellybutton and stood

up. But he was not done with her yet. He scratched his clawed foot against the floor, breaking the protective circle keeping him inside. At once his power filled the room, the candles danced from pale yellow to violent red. Abigail shivered, fear filling her as his form grew in the growing darkness. He was monstrously big, towering over her, and she knew at once that his power was never in her grasp. She was foolish, stupid to think that she could dare harness the energy of the flame.

At this thought he moved back closer to her. The red candlelight made him shimmer a deep red, carmine, like blood. He reached down and grabbed his cock. He lowered himself down over her face, his balls touching her lips.

"Good girl, now lick."

Abigail obeyed. Her tongue inching out to trace his balls. They tasted hot and her tongue burned, but there was a sweet flavor too that made her want more and more. She whimpered in hunger, her lips suctioning around his balls, sucking deeply, licking and covering every inch of him with a thick layer of saliva. Aromen moaned in response to her ministrations. His hand stroked his cock, a thick vein popping out along his shaft as he grew hard. Without warning he moved back, growling.

Abigail gasped and stared wildly at him. His chest heaved and his stomach sucked in and out rapidly as he controlled himself. He stared down at her and moved in front of her again.

"I can't stay much longer in this human realm. But I haven't gotten my fill of you. I never will. After all I claimed your essence and you are mine." He grinned at her, triumphant and smug. "You will serve me in my home for eternity."

"Where is that?" Abigail asked. She knew the answer, but fear filled her and she hoped she was wrong.

"Hell of course."

Aromen moved a hand down and gripped her by the arm. At once the flaming bonds that held her place loosened. They hissed as they dissolved into smoke and he pulled her up, kneeling her at his feet. Abigail couldn't stand if she wanted to, her legs felt weak and she was overcome by a feeling to obey. Aromen moved his hand down and gripped her by her hair.

"Keep your hands behind your back." Thick ropes flamed over her wrists again. "This is a position you will stay in, get used to it. Now close your eyes, we are leaving."

Abigail moaned out in protest, but with a swift tug on her hair, she obeyed. She held her eyes tightly shut, the lavender and cream running down her eyelashes and the corners of her eyes. She whimpered as the power ran down and out of her. There was a heavy rush of wind and she felt like she was flying. She screamed, her bound hands clenching and unclenching, her legs kicking as if in freefall. Her eyes remained closed though, and despite the dull ache in her head, she found comfort that his hand still gripped her firmly.

She had no way to tell how long she hung suspended in terror, her heart hammering uselessly in her chest. Fear quaked through her bones and skin, her frailty never more pronounced. And then, just as quickly as it began she felt something solid and hot meet her bare legs. Hotter than anything she had ever felt before. Her skin felt scalded and she squealed.

"Enough." Aromen's voice boomed inside her head. "Open your eyes."

Abigail opened her eyes. She sat on her knees before him, her knees sinking into red sand, hot but not enough to burn her now. The scalding pain from a moment ago faded quickly. Her hands were still bound behind her back with flaming rope. It twisted around her wrists, alive, snaking up her arms and over her shoulders, curling tightly around her naked breasts. The ends flicking her hard nipples. A deep aching pleasure poured through her body. Aromen stood in front of her, his eyes surveying behind her, barely paying attention to her. He reached a hand down to her chin, pulling her face up to his quickly rising cock.

"Now suck." His words echoed inside her head.

She took him in, her lips moving up and down his velvet shaft. Her tongue lathering his member with saliva, cooling his burning cock. He hammered his hips, roughly slamming his cock deeper into her mouth, his head filling her throat. She choked, gagging and spilling saliva over him until it dripped out of her mouth and down her chin. She felt a pressure on her pussy and ass. She moaned and his hand came down to stroke her chin.

"Your magic still protects you. I cannot penetrate you myself, but there are other ways." She heard his voice in her head.

Abigail gasped around his cock as something filled her pussy and ass. Her juices spilled around the object, dripping down to the ground and hissing into steam. Her pussy and ass burned and vibrated and she closed her eyes in pleasure as he thrust his hips back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She risked a glance down and saw another coil of flaming rope filling her pussy. It was much thicker than the rope that bound her hands, and she could only assume the same filled her tight ass.

She moaned as Aromen's cock slammed to the back of her throat again and she choked, gasping. But he held firm, his shaft filled her mouth completely and she whined, the vibrations causing his cock to quiver all the more. His moan filled her head and he came, his seed washing down her throat and filling her stomach. Slowly he pulled out, tracing his cock head over her lips before pushing himself back into her mouth.

"Now, let's switch positions."

Aromen eased out of mouth, looking down at her. His lips remained closed, but she heard his voice, his eyes smoldering.

"That was a nice three hundred years, though to you it felt like no time at all."

Abigail's eyes widened at the information. Aromen reached down, gripping her by the hair. She walked on her knees, following his lead until she was kneeled behind him. Her face level with his ass. He pushed her face forward between his asscheeks.

"Now lick."

Abigail lost herself again. Her tongue licking up and down Aromen's crack, her tongue licking across his asshole, her face buried deep into his ass. Intellectually, she knew there was more going around her. Somewhere there were the anguished cries of those in torture, burning forever in merciless agony. But here, she was in eternal bliss, her tongue lapping at the powerful ass of the demon who owned her. All too soon she felt a hand tugging at her hair and she was led around to face him.

"Another three hundred years gone. But you still feel it as mere moments." He smirked down at her. "Now for my favorite."

Abigail felt her body lifted up, ropes tying themselves across her arms and ankles, her back resting against the ground. Her wrists tied to her ankles, her stomach angled up towards him by some invisible force. With a roar Aromen descended on her, his cock entering her bellybutton and she screamed inaudibly. Her voice echoed in her head as her lips opened in a silent scream. He fucked her relentlessly and Abigail opened her eyes, her body trembling in pleasure. Through her satisfied haze she glanced over and saw her coven sisters. Each one tied as she was, serving their new demon Masters. Each one a color of the flame. Orange, yellow, blue and her red. Though unable to dwell on this information, her head snapped back to Aromen. His cock stretched and filled her sensitive hole. Her whole body trembled as he tore at her essence with his cock. Deep pleasure waves erupting out of her pussy with each stroke. His own moans and growls still filled her head and she felt his cock quivering in her bellybutton. She screamed as he finally came inside her bellybutton.

"Another four hundred years gone." Aromen's voice whispered in her head.

She was lifted up and made to kneel in front of him again. Her body tied and her mouth open. He lifted her chin and glanced down at her, this time his lips moved as he spoke.

"That was a millennium gone. Now for a new one. But first, look."

Aromen pulled her around, and Abigail gasped. For the first time in a thousand years she was able to see what he had been surveying. Twisted forms cried in agony amongst the flaming ground. Quick sand like lava fell over molten flesh in a constant crashing wave. A long line of victims waited their turn to enter the flow, and one caught her eye. Ryan Davies. His eyes looked up, as if sensing her attention, and he trembled as he noticed her. Above her Aromen's clawed hand rose, mimicking a friendly wave, his face twisted in a sneer. Aromen stood above her, holding her by the hair, all powerful and supreme. Abigail smiled at Ryan, gasping as she was pulled away from the scene. Aromen placed her in front of him, steadying her with a hand around her chin. His clawed finger sharp upon her skin.

12