Lavender Lingerie

Story Info
Femdom crossdressing/feminization, and toys.
2k words
4.22
24.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whined into the next room. "C'mon... Hurry up. Don't keep me waiting."

He stepped into the doorway in a coyish manner, lit by the dim but playful lighting, in a pink, ruffly, feminine dress only going down to his mid thighs.

I released a dangerous smile, one that promised good use of his little outfit. Seeing my reaction, he loosened up a bit.

"Do you-"

Of course I liked it. "It's perfect."

Beckoning him, he came over to me slowly, laying parallel to my body, draping his legs over my bare lap. His legs pale and smooth - he must have shaved them for me - I ran my cold hands up them and he didn't even flinch.

"You look pretty." I brought his face close to mine, lightly touching his lips and lingering as I felt him breathe.

"Alright, Beckett," I slid his legs off me and crawled off the bed to the bedside table. "What do you want tonight?"

He looked at me, running his tongue followed by his bite over his lip. With delicate eyes, between a whisper and a murmur, he told me. "I want you to fuck me."

Well, that would certainly work for me. I slid the drawer open, picking out a nice little toy I thought he'd enjoy. He gazed over eagerly at me from up on the bed.

I crawled back up; he melted like putty and allowed me to sit between his spread legs. Skirt barely covering his matching panties, I leaned over him, caressing his neck then feeling down his chest as he sighed weakly into my mouth.

He acted hungry, but I didn't want this to go too quickly. I backed off him, resting my hands on both of his knees as he sat back helplessly.

"Don't think it's gonna be so easy for you," I said through gritted teeth as I rocked him back and forth.

He eyed the little gift that I had put next to me on the bed. "But I want..." He moved his tense hands towards it; I grabbed them before he had the chance.

"No." I must have been a little firmer than he had expected and he almost flinched. "And no touching yourself."

He pouted, but stayed obedient and I slipped off my underwear just to see him writhe. I ran my fingers up his inner thigh, right near where his bulge was forming; he closed his eyes.

"Please."

I slipped off my bra next; without any mercy, watching him try to contain himself again. His legs were so smooth and I rubbed up and down his thighs until I, too, couldn't take it anymore. I lifted up the skirt of his dress, and ran my hand down the silky lavender panties growing tighter around him. I felt goosebumps on his thighs and he squirmed as I made contact. Just because I forbid him to touch himself didn't mean I couldn't. His hips bucked as I did this; he kicked at me with his head thrown back.

"Are you my good little girl, Beckett?" I spoke into his flesh as my lips were against the soft skin of his left thigh. I sucked and bit at him in anticipation of a response. He moaned out a "yes" and I came back up from among his skirt to look at him.

"You wanna get fucked?" I shoved him against the headboard gently, seeing the shocked look on his face as I picked up the sparkling, glassy dildo, turning it around in the bedroom light so it flashed in bright glimmers. "You want this up your ass, then?"

It was a bit cold and I ran it over his bulge. He was having a hard time keeping his hands and arms away from himself and me; I could tell he wanted to just rip those panties off. I'd get to that soon.

"I want it. Please. "His fingers clutched at the bedspread. There wasn't really much more I could make him beg for; he was as good as it was gonna get.

My hand still firmly on his thigh, I ducked down off the bed to retrieve the final addition.

"Don't want it to hurt, do we?" I ran my fingers up his chest and he shivered as I spread thick lube over every part of him that his skirt concealed. He gasped and remained frozen, maybe fearing that if he did even one thing wrong that I'd put this all away.

I flattened the dress against his stomach and then grabbed at the sheer fabric hugging his hips, slowly tugging the silk off him, balling the lingerie up and throwing them behind me.

"Still no touching." I wanted to see that cock of his get fucking soaked. He already glistened from the minutes I spent teasing him.

Drizzling even more lube all over the dildo, I tested him, draping one of his legs over my shoulder as I softly prodded him with it. The muscles in his leg contracted.

I leaned over him as I pushed in without warning. So slippery to hold, I had to grip it painfully tight to keep it under my control. Filled up, he groaned; I lay on his stomach and began to pump in and out, pausing to see the look on his face, which made him enjoy it more.

"Good Beckett." Very still, he took the pounding with a sort of wonder as I experimented; I wanted to find out how to make him fucking scream.

He let out a sound as if I'd punched him softly in the gut. "There. Right there." He whined loudly.

I hit the spot again, and he groaned; I brought my other hand to the fleshy pink head of his cock, now very slick, and dripping. Upon my touch he gasped again.

I felt my own wetness build up, without having any physical touch at all. I could always get myself off later; he really needed this.

His lip bite seemed so strong as he cried out with each hit of his prostate. It was exhausting for my arms, but each touch of his tender skin and each sound from him sent a hot tremor through my body.

He brought his hand, palm sweaty, to my wrist holding me up on the bed. He gripped it, fingernails digging. He said something that sounded like "harder", so I rammed that thing in there multiple times in a row, so hard that he arched his back.

Grand finale time. Seconds before the final thrust I sat up, grabbing onto his cock that was itching to be held. In one stroke with the combination of the last hit of the dildo, he sighed strenuously, wide eyed, grip on my arm cutting off my circulation. He panted as he came all over his pretty little dress; I'd clean it up later. I sucked some of the juiciness off him as he cooled down, sweaty and trembling lightly.

He moaned softly into the relaxation. He remained still, but let his legs drop as I curled up next to him.

"Aw. You were so good."

With dreamy eyes he turned to me, embracing me lightly. His soft lips grazed my damp neck.

"You didn't get off, though."

"I can do it myself." I paused. "But I'd appreciate some help from you."

I fell to my side, pressing myself into the mattress in fatigue. I waited to see if he'd make a move, or if I'd be stuck, frustrated and expecting something that wouldn't come. A few moments of contemplation went by, then he ran his hand over my chest, over my collarbones. I felt a sudden bounce in the mattress as he shot up with an idea. My hands strayed between my legs, anyway, but he held me back.

"Wait." His lacy skirt tickled my thigh as he reached for something out of sight in the nightstand drawer. Gazing at the ceiling with its spread of lighted colors in the dark night, I closed my eyes, wanting to know what he had come up with. Part of me wanted it to be more of a surprise.

I heard him fumble through the drawer hastily as, with eyes closed, I started to get slightly sleepy. I thought it might be nice to drift off, until his hand landed on my ribcage and he gently coaxed me up, against his body and against the headboard snugly.

I sighed into him and cooed in a tired breath. "What are you gonna do?" He shifted my position, and, still not wanting to look at what he'd been messing with, I shivered, leg twitching when I heard the instant spark of a small, powerful motor.

I inhaled as if the air in the room had been replaced with that of the coldest of winters, and I felt the powerful buzzing as he temptingly tapped it against my inner thigh. I was stuck between him in his scratchy outfit and the overwhelming vibrator that I felt could probably finish me off in a flash if he knew how to work it right.

He was wasting time, but I bared with him as he tapped the round head of the vibrator against my inner thigh, inching closer and then retreating. The aggressive vibrations made my thin skin sensitive and I was curious - though a little intimidated - to see what it would feel like when he wasn't kidding around.

He held me tightly, dragging it along in circles, and I got impatient. I whined for him to do something. "Just..." There was no sentence I could think of that I believed would aid in his decision. I almost thought that he would laugh at me for thinking that he'd do it now just because I asked him to.

My skin became sticky where it was in contact with his skin. By the time he brought it down upon me, it was nearly ceremonious, as if I were being knighted. Instantly, I felt each precise tremor roll through my flesh and skin.

He pulled me closer, pushing my back into his chest as my hand searched for something to hold onto: his leg, the bedspread, a fistful of feminine fabric.

"You want more?" The feeling was still tantalizing, but I knew a little more would be an interesting ride. I nodded harshly anyways, the top of my head knocking against his jaw, causing him to chuckle inaudibly as he ran the vibrator up, ending at my clit, which caused a surge of sensation through me. My legs tensed and he quickly pulled it away from me.

"More. More." My hand had crept to his smooth thigh, and with my fingernails I tried to persuade him with force. He tensed as I clawed at him, repeating that I wanted him to keep going.

"Oh." He knew that perhaps he deserved it, but spread my legs wider and I felt my body both tense up and loosen in anticipation. Pressuring him to let me have it again, I didn't let go of him, instead scratched harder, which brought him to press it into me with more force than before. In the shock of the powerful vibrations, I didn't let go of him.

The wave of pleasure built as he continued to hold it up against my clit. I ground against it, feeling very slippery against its rubbery texture. Maybe feeling that I was being a bit too greedy, he pulled it away, and it was now buzzing a mere inch from my hungry nerves.

"Please. Baby." He dipped his fingers into me during the intermission, spreading my wetness throughout me, then held me down again as he brought the machine lightly down on my clit once more, circling slowly and rhythmically.

As I began to space out, getting closer and closer to the peak, he let his lips travel to my bare shoulder, nibbling at my muscle as the pulsing sent every nerve in my body into overdrive. I breathed out, panting, as he slackened his grip on me and ran his hand along my leg as I groaned through my teeth.

I let myself fall into the post-orgasmic half-sleep, letting him continue to kiss my shoulder.