Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said that I did not see how he'd made so many mistakes, he seemed to have done right well for himself, disappearing when he did, probably with a huge amount of money, showing up years later as a seemingly legitimate federal attorney, and marrying a hot model who did not seem too much worse for wear and tear despite spending four years as a sex slave.

Sturmer allowed he'd done some things well. He regretted having personally participated in my rape and kidnapping. "I did not go along on any of the other grabs, but I just couldn't resist going along to take you; an old classmate, so fucking hot, who I had always dreamt of having as a personal plaything, particularly as you got better grades than me and did so damn well in the law business. And that billboard on the highway, with you looking so hot in that V neck and pearls with just that trace of cleavage to show you were all business but not really above using everything you had. In my mind, you are way more attractive than Jennifer, who is a bit skinny for my taste while you are curved hour glass perfection."

I said that I did not understand his regrets as he'd seemed to enjoy ravishing and enslaving me. He agreed it was fun for a while but explained that having so many witnesses to the fact that he was the so-called Thinker made it a bit more complex to make his transformation.

"You mean you had to kill a bunch of rapists and murderers," I said, biting my tongue to stop from adding, "like yourself."

Sturmer's face showed something between a scowl and an embarrassed smile. He said that I did not understand the situation. Anyway, he said, there was no need to discuss further what was done in the past. "This isn't some stupid spy or superhero movie where the bad guy explains everything he's done and planned before attempting to kill the hero in some overly-dramatic clumsy manner that allows the hero to turn the tables. The future is what is important."

"No wait, you don't get away without at least me saying what I think," I said. "I think you organized these kidnappings of numerous prominent women to make money and cement the control of the city by Murphy and Kroesek, that you got Dickerson and the Spencer's Helpers to put up money and help bribe state and federal officials, that you decided to disappear so you could re-emerge later as legitimate, that you took with you a massive amount of money, that you left Tucker, or rather Eduard, at the Pleasure Palace to look after your interests and probably have other guys at the two other major brothels, that you had Dickerson and four other men killed who you decided you could not trust to keep quiet, and that you scared Kroesek and Murphy out of the country while worming your way into the federal prosecutor's office."

"That is so far-fetched, Stacy," Sturmer replied, showing far more restraint than he had years before. "You must have read too many detective stories or studied recent American history too much. What obviously happened is that the Thinker is a silly rumor. Also, for years a few unsatisfied women who could not find a permanent relationship with a man, volunteered to work in the brand new fashionable brothels where they got housing in a fancy hotel, medical care, food, dancing, parties, and much sex without having to do a day's real work. Dozens of those women can be seen smiling and dancing in video footage taken all over town from ballrooms to bowling alleys. Alas, after the good Mayor Murphy and the honest businessman Kroesek retired, a new generation of brothel operators began overstepping the bounds of legitimate business. Fortunately, the federal authorities in the person of Alan Storm and other honest men were there to nip this nasty business before it had affected any people except Deborah Gene, Elizabeth Stewart and a few other less famous women. Some, like Elizabeth Stewart, were forced to go through a brutal training that left them little choice but to say they consented to becoming sex slaves."

"But, isn't it obvious that Jennifer, Steffy, Donna, Dr. Hunt, me and many others went through the same brutal training?" I countered.

"No, who could believe your story, Stacy? If all goes well, Elizabeth will be liberated in a few weeks and, of course, will promptly testify regarding her ordeal. You on the other hand said nothing for years. You are about the most well-documented and enthusiastic whore in history. There are literally thousands of witnesses that could say that Stacy Lightkind was practically insatiable. And if anyone was raped before recently, why did they take years to talk about it?" he said with a smirk.

"When did I have that chance?" I said but I knew he controlled the facts. I was so frustrated I began hitting myself. Momentarily losing his newly developed cool, Sturmer smiled broadly before Eduard told him to not rub salt into wounds. Eduard sat down on the couch and told me that one can't possibly be happy in life if one is going to get upset about injustice. A very convenient philosophy for Eduard to have, I thought.

Sturmer, after composing himself and pretending to be sympathetic, explained that he'd always admired my cool rationality and how I never let past insults or hard feelings get in the way of what was best for the client or clients. In this case the clients, he said, were Stacy Lightkind (acting pro se), other women in my position who would be affected by my decision, and the City of Orange that needed to restore order and put the past behind. He was going to propose to me a course of conduct that would not allow people to dig too deep into the past but would greatly benefit all of the clients.

First, he said they could use my help in proving that certain of the women recently entering the large brothels have been kidnapped and subjected to severe training to make them agree to work as sex workers while giving the appearance of having consented to do so.

Naturally, I asked how I could possibly do that without revealing that I had been subjected to just such a process. Sturmer explained that they probably were not going to use me as any sort of public witness but only as someone would could get inside the training process that they could work with and trust. The evidence I collected would be presented as that of a special informer subject to witness protection. Elizabeth Stewart, Hanna Kathy or one of the other recent victims could verify the evidence I would collect.

Second, as I had anticipated, Sturmer requested that I not make a fuss publicly about anything that had happened to me prior to the departures of Sturmer, Kroesek, and Mayor Murphy from the business. Few would believe me, he said again, if I said I was raped and enslaved anyway given my years of enthusiastic service at the Pleasure Palace, but they just did not want me to be too loud about claiming I was raped. He even said that if it would make me feel better and I wanted to tell the story to visitors like you, Monsieur, I was free to do so. He emphasized that few would believe me.

Do you believe me, Monsieur? You smile. Well, I go on.

But what about the other women who were enslaved over the last five years, I asked Sturmer, are you going to kill them all? He said that they most certainly were not entertaining any such idea. In addition to being a terrible thing to do, it would be a terrible way to cover the extent of what went on. All of the women who were kidnapped were separately getting attractive offers. He added that they were all smart women and could be expected to act rationally. He did not need to add that by separately offering us bribes, Sturmer had set up the prisoner's dilemma and left us with no opportunity for any kind of collective planning or bargaining.

He repeated that none of the women taken before the last year would have much credibility if they made a fuss. We all waited too long. Further, he said that Jennifer Storm and several other kidnapped women were prepared to testify that the nasty practices only began in the last year and any of the earlier volunteers are just trying to hold up poor old retired Mayor Murphy and Mr. Kroesek for their retirement money. Sturmer concluded by saying that the only ones who know he was involved work for him, are retired overseas, or are no longer alive.

I asked if he really thought that would all hold up. He said he was sure it would, particularly given that he was the only one doing an investigation. He repeated that the story would be that everyone up until the last year had volunteered, but that the new operators had gotten greedy and started kidnapping women. He was prepared to offer me half a million dollars. He added that any woman who insisted on screaming rape, risked getting killed.

Still mad, I said I had a witness who would support my story. Cathy watched me be raped by 10 men. Sturmer laughed and asked if I really thought that his personal secretary who he paid far more in salary than I ever had, would testify against him, the father of her last child.

I remembered that I'd never seen Cathy be assaulted or knew if she'd ever been used as a slave. She had supposedly been raped by Jim and Eduard before I got to my office that fateful morning.

I asked Sturmer if he started paying Cathy before I was kidnapped. He responded that there was no need to go over the past and that he was now mad at himself for telling me as much as he did. "Stacy, you are a very good interrogator, I am beginning to develop some sympathy for those spy movie villains," he concluded.

Whether or not Cathy had set me up, it was clear to me that the chance of me proving I'd been enslaved was very small.

I pretended that I was terribly afraid and needed more incentive to cooperate in helping him bust the Pleasure Palace. I told Sturmer he was asking me to go against my training and my owners. He laughed and asked, "Did you really believe that bullshit about you being trained so completely that you could not disobey?" He said that the training had certainly instilled fear but a smart woman like me could overcome her fears.

"Yes, I remember what I told you well," Sturmer added, "I said that if Mr. Kroesek or I told you to jump out of a 50-story window, you should do so or face a worse fate. Well, Mr. Kroesek is in Guatemala and does not care what you do to the present owners of the Pleasure Palace, I am telling you to do something a lot less dangerous than jump 50 stories, and you will suffer a far more horrible fate than death if you ever cross me." The combination of bribes and threats was complete.

Monsieur, I was raped but I am a whore. I told him that I would cooperate on one condition to which he should agree because it would help him establish his story. I insisted that, in addition to $500,000, my compensation would include at least a 30% ownership in the Pleasure Palace, that the majority ownership of the Pleasure Palace be of ex-sex slaves and that he would support me running the Pleasure Palace as I pleased together with any partners with whom I chose to work.

Sturmer thought a moment then complemented me on my negotiating skills. He agreed that it was a fine idea that a number of the women who might claim to have been enslaved become managers and owners of the brothels. Indeed, he went further and said that all the brothels should became women-owned businesses. He would make sure that I was the high bidder at the bankruptcy sale of the Pleasure Palace that would be necessary after the arrest of Nitto, Sklaver and others.

I asked how I could buy the huge place putting down $500,000. He assured me that they'd rig the bidding so the price was cheap and, anyway, that I had much more than $500,000.

He said I was a very rich woman. "That the intelligence of the ownership when downhill after Kroesek and I left is quite true. Kroesek and I realized we could not grab all your assets and pretend you'd volunteered to go into the brothel. We ransacked your office, but sold the furniture and other assets and added that money to the liquid assets you had. We put it all in a trust for you that has been managed expertly. Also, for the first four years you were working in the Pleasure Palace, you were paid as a sex worker into an account with taxes paid on your income. The current management, which really is stupid and greedy, stopped paying you while continuing to claim a business deduction for salaries that were never paid. Technically, the $500,000 you are being paid is for your earnings the last year that you should have been paid but weren't along with other compensation for the wrongful conversion."

Without thinking about what he'd done, I thanked him for his financial solicitude of my money.

I asked one more question. Why did he not bust all these guys long ago, saving many women much suffering and humiliation? Sturmer explained that he could not do anything until Murphy and Kroesek were long gone because he could not implicate them. "They know as much about me as I do about them."

Also, Sturmer explained, he could not safely act until recently after the teacher's strike, the trap they'd set with Deborah Gene, Victoria and Miles crazy action in the Swedish Embassy, and the ham handed rape of Elizabeth Stewart changed the political atmosphere. "Really, Stacy, you know that law enforcement cannot be detached from the political situation and that the most careful prosecutions go nowhere if the public is not ready to accept them or the prosecuted own the judges. I don't think I could have even gotten a warrant to go into the Pleasure Palace until recently, even if I had the help of someone like you working on the inside."

Sturmer added, "Oh, but in addition to helping us prove that women recently have been kidnapped and subjected to brainwashing, I want one more thing of you. Please take off your clothing and make love to me by the fire like your life depends on us both having a great time."

"But," I asked, "aren't you being a bit unfaithful to your new bride?"

"Nah," he said, "Jennifer is currently entertaining a bunch of guys for the fun of it. We don't need any fucking monogamy in our marriage of convenience. She will look great, though, by my side if I run for office in a few years," he concluded.

So, we had sex for hours. Tucker, or should I use his real name, Eduard Rausch, occasionally pitched in for a double penetration. I acted the skilled courtesan, using all my abilities to extract every sensation I could from Sturmer's hands, his pelvis against my lower piercing and my clit, from his prick working in and out, feeling so slick and hard against my entrance and my inner walls. I squeezed every drop from his cock that could be taken, leaving him with what he claimed were "dry heave" orgasms as I continued to show the monster what a monster he had created by having one intense orgasm after another. My pussy refused to release his cock finally until it was completely through with it.

The shower in the cabin was cold.

Chapter 27 - The bastards are not even honest when they are being honest.

On the long drive back, Eduard explained that I was going to be reported to Tom Sklaver to have misbehaved and get stuck back into solitary confinement in the basement of the Pleasure Palace. I was horrified.

He assured me that there was no other way. I would have a camera with me to photograph the whole training facility to show what women went through. I asked why they could not get a policewoman to put herself in a position to be kidnapped and then go through the processing. Ed reminded me that only a few carefully selected women are grabbed in order to make money off their bodies or make a political point and, anyway, they could not put a policewoman through a gang rape so she could get into the processing center. I asked why they could not just film the facility themselves. That would just show empty rooms he said. They needed someone to film the experience that a woman went through. They would take plenty of pictures after they got into the basement of the Pleasure Palace with a search warrant and perhaps get film from the surveillance cameras.

Eduard said that he was an assistant federal district attorney and said he he'd worked for the department for 15 years. He said also that they might still use me as a live witness if necessary. They would just have to keep me from talking about anything that happened before I went into the training center. He said that would be easy given that it would not be in the interest of defendants to prove that the conspiracy started before the prosecution claimed. He ended by saying, "Nobody cares what happened to you Stacy." I realized that no one cared what would happen to me in the future either.

They made up a story that I had tried to get a customer to bring me drugs, So, I had to go back through the isolation training.

I was scared to death of hours of isolation. I had no trouble giving a convincing performance begging them not to put me through that again. Tom Sklaver said he'd sell me at Baytown if I didn't stop balling but, somewhat contradictorily, told Tucker, really Ed Rausch, not to not keep me in the rehab training center longer than necessary because he had customers who wanted to fuck me.

On the way to the basement, Tucker whispered about two spots in the padded cell the surveillance cameras did not cover. I should make sure I took pictures from those spots and not show the camera elsewhere. He instructed me on how to use a little camera before putting the camera in one of those blind spots and brutally pushing me into the cell as though he was utterly disgusted with me. For the camera, he added, "This will teach you bitch."

I was no less scared than the first time I was shoved into solitary confinement. The time did not pass any more quickly than it had years earlier. There was little reason to trust Sturmer or Rausch. Every meal and every human contact was precious as it was before, even if I was giving a blow job with a blindfold or being sexually assaulted with a night stick. I don't know who assaulted me in the yellow room adjoining my cell but I assume it was the usual crew. The camera Eduard gave me was kept in one of the blind spots in the cell. I think I was in solitary and about seven days this time, but I don't really know.

I thought I was going to go back to work in Room 215 as before until the place was raided and I was set free. But two days after getting out of solitary confinement and seeing Elizabeth Stewart and others in the lobby, I was rousted out of bed by Jimmy and three other thugs and told I had really fucked up this time. I was gagged, handcuffed, hogtied, wheeled to the delivery zone and loaded into the back of a truck. There a horrible reunion with Cathy took place. Cathy was also nude, gagged, hogtied and handcuffed. Jimmy screamed at me, "You fucking idiot. Tucker naturally told us immediately that you tried to contact federal officers. We're off to Baytown." Cathy looked at me with daggers.

I remembered that when I was kidnapped from my office that I had made a deal that if I did not behave as a good slave, they could take me and Cathy down to Baytown for sale to the highest bidder. Cathy remembered too.

But what could this mean? Who ordered this? If Sturmer and Rausch were still loyal to the mobsters, why did he and Ed go through the exercise of having me take pictures in solitary? Why would Sturmer have, Cathy, his own legal assistant tossed back into slavery now and sold overseas?

In a warehouse with not much but rusty pillars, an oily floor and a few filthy mattresses, Jimmy explained, "Most businessmen in our position would have arranged for you to have a couple quick bullets in the back of the head but we've developed such a nice two-way market here. We decided to use it again. We buy attractive young women from Africa and Asia to use as whores. Worn out whores and others we can't use, including some fags, we sell back for use overseas. Of course, it's not an even trade, a pretty girl from India or Laos is worth a lot more than old cunts, but we salvage something this way. In this case, the buyer could still use a mid-30s bitch lawyer as a breeding whore for a few years before they ceremonially rape her to death. The forty something year old cow can be sold for the equivalent of 5 dollars a fuck until she's so sick or tired that she has to be used for landfill."