Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Church has continued almost as before with women of The Church being good wives or becoming sex slaves in the convent building. The only change was that some women are allowed to leave The Church if they are prepared to be ostracized by everyone they know and leave Orange. Children are not sold to overseas buyers, although adoption expenses naturally must be paid.

Dr. Linos and Saheeda Brown, simply went back to what they had been doing and refused to discuss the period of their captivity or their forced pregnancies. Some women who could not go back to what they had done, decided to stay in the area anyway. Adri Nakamochi could not go back to the city council after being displayed as sex worker for years, but Governor Storm has given her a good job in his administration. As I mentioned, Cathy got a good job even before we were all released.

As to the aftermath for other victims, it was hard in the end to determine how many women had been forced to become sex workers and how many were volunteers. Given the circumstances a lot of fairly arbitrary decisions were made. In some cases, it was unclear if they had been forced like I was with a physical kidnapping or whether they were pressured into it by circumstances. Morally, what really is the difference? Anyway, no one made much of an effort to find the truth and major efforts were made to conceal what had happened before the last months of the plague.

Roughly, it seems there were a bit over 50 prominent women who, like me, were forcibly made into sex slaves while it was publicly announced that they had volunteered to become sex workers at one of the three brothels. There were at least a hundred and fifty women who were not made into examples or featured on Channel 67 but who had been forcibly enslaved to serve as sex workers. In all then, about 200 women were paid off covertly to some extent to pretend they'd never been raped. Who knows how many deserved to be paid compensation but got nothing.

Perhaps, there were also another 500 women enslaved who, like Ginger and Pheebee, had been prostitutes before the organized kidnappings. The only compensation they got was to be clothed before being tossed back out in the streets. We took in about half of them to work in the Pleasure Palace.

Chad, who had been sold to become a male prostitute in Amsterdam as a result of his relationship with Satyrioni's fiance, got out of the Amsterdam brothel only last year after an investigation by the Dutch government. Last I heard he was being released from a hospital after being treated for numerous STDs.

Oh, and Monsieur, I heard something of interest in the last week since I told you of Ms. Stein being sold at Baytown. Of course, in line with the fraud, no sales of slaves in Baytown are supposed to have occurred before Sturmer, Kroesek and Mayor Murphy were well out of the picture. There has been no investigation of what happened to women sold before then nor will there ever be.

But I was told last week by a client that her soon-to-be ex-husband said that Ms. Stein suffered the fate that I was to suffer. This is all hearsay but it is reported that Stein was bought as a high-class MILF for live sex shows in various cities in Asia. As of six months ago according to the client's husband, she is alive. Although, almost 50, she is performing in various smoky bars and shuffled from city to city to have sex and suffer humiliation in every fashion imaginable. Her life has been even more completely directed towards sex and humiliation than mine was during my enslavement. She barely gets to see sunlight.

It seems some people take pleasure in watching older, formerly-privileged women de-humanized. My client said that her husband refused to explain the details of where he saw Stein but that he apparently caught one of her performances and that it was so disgusting that he would not even tell her the details. He also said she appeared to be on drugs and a picture of uncontrollable lust.

I am afraid the Ms. Stein will die in Asia somewhere whenever she gets seriously ill or her owners are simply through with her. Certainly, no one is going to go looking for her from the City of Orange.

The women forced to have children by Spencer's Helpers were all compensated to some extent by the Helper's in exchange for keeping their mouths shut. In particular, Dr. Linos received a lot of money to invest in fancy lab equipment. She refuses to talk about her pregnancies except to say that they were personal and occurred due to pressing circumstances.

Tatiana Grosso, having had a child in captivity and another shortly after she was released, also decided to keep quiet about her enslavement. She even decided to keep quiet about what Gloria had done and to forgive her.

As you know, now even more notorious and with the perfect figure that comes from having no choice but to eat right and exercise rigorously, Tatiana is filling halls around the globe. Many of her former customers shower her with expensive presents, both to show their love and to keep her mouth shut about the lost years of her stage career when almost all her singing and dancing was done on her back.

The woman who betrayed Tatiana, Gloria Mendes, had nowhere to go. You can see her down the hall in room 205 if you like. She's a very competent prostitute. I would not hire her to handle my business affairs but she can be trusted for a very good fuck.

In general, while I don't know where many of the former slaves went, it is my impression that most of the other women who were given money to keep quiet, left town to try to rebuild their lives. Obviously, women could not go back to husbands that had arranged for them to be enslaved. I'm sure many of the women never fully recovered emotionally.

Some of us who bounced back have done very well.

Yes, Monsieur, in this bubbling disorganized blab I am feeding you, we come to me and my friends and partners again. The deal I made with Sturmer was kept. I got thirty-three percent of Pleasure Palace, which I now own with Steffy Jacobstoner, Donna, and Dr. Hunt. Changying owns much of the Playroom and manages it along with Kayla. Ginny is the public face of Dick's Delight which has been renamed. It's now called Venus Lives and is also woman owned, mainly by my former boss, Tracy Furson.

Women make the best brothel operators of course. We put pictures of Elizabeth Cresswell, Tilly Devine and Lulu White up in the lobby of the Pleasure Palace to remind people that Steffy, Donna, Dr. Hunt and I are by no means the first women to make money in the business.

The brothels in Orange never really competed. Now, with current female management, we have pretty much a cartel that puts the health of our workers first. We have a separate section of the new women's professional association where I regularly meet with Changying, Tracy Furson, and other women involved in management of a brothel.

I did very well again as a divorce lawyer as soon as I was able to reactivate my law license. Donna and I are now partners in the firm of Lightkind and Gutleib. The billboard of us by the highway shows us both showing more cleavage than my old billboard showed but less of my body than the billboard put up while I was a slave that mocked my first billboard. The new billboard slogan is "Lightkind and Gutleib represent victims of all kinds and get Justice done." I wish we could really do that in more cases. We always try.

Our law practice is booming as many women need divorces and recognize that I am in a unique position to secure favorable settlements. Donna and I can generally cause unfavorable judges to recuse themselves from hearing a case just by suggesting that our "past business with His Honor" requires that another judge hear the case. When our last business involved his Honor's cock, they always recuse themselves.

We have opened a branch in Baytown with four attorneys, all female, who handle divorces and also represent sex workers at a reduced rate. The warehouse where I was sold has been converted to a sort of gourmet food and farmer's market. It's now called the Old Market after it was decided that calling it the Meat Market was a little bit too close of a reference to the prior use.

It is strange walking about town seeing many of the thousand or so men who slept with me over the years. What does one say at a reception to a man who one last saw when he whipped you and screwed you up the ass? Some of these men never realized I was a slave and feel no guilt except as to any wife or girlfriend they had when they paid to enjoy my charms. Some realized I was a sex slave when they screwed me but, correctly, recognize that I have now reconciled myself with the plague, in exchange for hefty considerations of cash and other valuable consideration. Actually, most men don't give a damn what I think.

When I see her, Cathy is very careful not to talk about the past. It is easy for her to avoid talking about the past because when I see her she generally has a gag in her mouth as one of the submissive women in a bondage sex event at the Pleasure Palace. She volunteers for that frequently, for a fair wage, of course, with all the necessary precautions.

We have such BDSM events often at the Pleasure Palace. I attend occasionally, occasionally as a submissive, more often as the dominant. Most of the time, though, I am too busy with the law firm business and motherhood.

Steffy Jacobstoner and I married out of state before gay marriage became legal in our state this year. It's a very open marriage. We both somehow came out of our experience enjoying sex more than the average person and even enjoy pretending we are still sex slaves and being very submissive to men and women who we know want that from us. Yes, Monsieur, it is unnatural and sick. So, what? No, I can't explain it.

Steffy and I are both bi-sexual. She is pleased to allow me to entertain discrete male customers here in Room 215 even though we do not need the money. She does the same down the hall when she is in the mood. We both, though, mainly work at our mainstream jobs and try to enjoy life.

We decided to have two children with each of us to bear one. I decided the father of the child that I would bear would be secret from the world. If my young daughter looks a bit like the new governor, that is understandable. Of course, I'm not saying that happened but I could offer you good rational reasons why I might have decided to have Storm father the child. Obviously, he is smart and now powerful. He will favor the child and the child's mother in the future.

I admit that some seduction was involved in me getting my ex-lover, rapist, kidnapper and frightening liberator to have sex with me repeatedly without protection when he should have known I was fertile. It was a risky move for him given the risks for his career of having an illegitimate child with his genetic material walking around. But he knew I was unlikely to try to use that against him. Most importantly, in the end, he is a man and most men will father a child with a beautiful woman who wants them to impregnate them. Particularly, if he knows that the mother is so compromised that anything she says about the relationship is unlikely to be accepted.

We never talked about it. I called him before periods I knew I would be fertile and asked him if he was free to spend time screwing. He never tried to use a condom and never asked if I was using contraceptives. I'm sure he knew what I was doing and let his genitals do the thinking.

As soon as I knew I was pregnant, I resumed having sex with Steffy and men to whom I took a fancy. It took me a while to get back into being a escort again.

Actually, you cannot say I am now exactly an escort. It wasn't until three months after I had my last child that I was presented with a request to participate in a charity auction. Eduard visited me at Lightkind & Gutleib and explained that a number of men who had been customers of the brothels felt that some of the women who had been there had not been adequately compensated, but that they did not wish to expose themselves to any sort of legal liability.

I said something like, "If the motherfuckers feel guilty, as they should, there are plenty of ways for them to give money to the women who, unlike me, were enslaved for years and got little or nothing. For one thing, they could just pay them what they should have been paid as escorts."

Eduard said that finding the women and giving them money was not workable. They had established a tax-deductible charity organization that would compensate women who could show informally that they worked in the brothels during all or part of the entire period when there was sex slavery and needed help. He made clear that the terms defining the fund were written carefully so as not to give away any secrets or make any admissions.

"Ok, that's nice," I said. "So why are you telling me this?"

"A suggestion was made that maybe some of the women who were adequately compensated or who otherwise were doing well might like to help the effort," Eduard said. "In fact, we are thinking of sort of a charity auction in which some of you would participate as items. It would raise a lot of money, a lot more than could be raised through guilt alone."

I could pretty well imagine what the auction would involve. Naturally, I blew up. After accurately describing what a louse he is, I said I saw no reason why I should be further victimized so others would be compensated.

Eduard replied, "You are perfectly right, you do not owe anyone anything and you have every right to decline this request even though granting it would help people we agree should be helped. Yes, as you have guessed, the auction would involve you showing your body and engaging in sexual activities again. But, as we know, unlike many of the victims, you have voluntarily engaged in much heterosexual sex since your release. And Stacy, it's not like your reputation would be compromised. Many of the people in town know you are a leading investor in the Pleasure Palace and that you were a sex worker for five years. Videos of you fucking up a storm are still in the Internet and remain very popular although they are a bit dated. Some know you did much of this under duress, but what difference does that make now? Also, I promise, we will make this charity event fun for you and the other participants and you won't have to sleep with anyone you can't stand or perform any act you don't want to perform."

I told him I would think about it, talk to Steffy, and get back to him. I did that.

Frankly, although I forgot about sex when I was working too hard before the kidnapping, Steffy and I had both been happy, sexually-active heterosexuals for years before being kidnapped. Being put on a strict regimen of sex, pregnancy, more sex, childbirth and then more sex for five years had not changed our basic desires. In short, we were hungry for cocks again. That is, as long as we could have the cocks on our terms which did not allow for any more forced pregnancies, serious pain or gratuitous humiliation.

I let Donna negotiate the details of the charity auction after telling her that having security guards that they would pay for and we would chose was an absolute non-negotiable demand. Donna got them to agree that 10,000 € would be contributed for each of us who agreed to participate before the bidding even began, and to start the bidding for any sex act at 15,000 €.

So, about two years ago, Dr. Hunt, Donna, Steffy, Changying, Karen Edwards. Kayla and I were on stage at a small auditorium in the largest casino in town dressed in formal gowns. Jennifer Storm wanted to participate but could not do so because Alan Storm was jittery because he was afraid that something would come out while he was running for governor. Sheila, the sorority member, was also at auction.

Sheila did not entirely fit in with the rest of us because it turns out that she actually did volunteer to leave college to become a full-time sex worker. She said that she must have put the little sign on the drunken Mandy, saying "I want to become a full-time whore," because subconsciously that was what she wanted. Anyway, she stayed at Dick's Delight even after the place changed hands and still works there.

Karen Edwards, who had been a normal actress before her kidnapping, had decided she'd become a porn star. While she was not exactly turning tricks she was, having sex for money. She did only star in movies that involved more dialog than most porn movies because she did not want to waste her acting talents.

Anyway, with 80K in the charity pot before the auction even opened, I felt pretty good about agreeing to do the event. Security was largely provided by people who worked for one of our brothels along with a bunch of very tough biker women who could be counted on to keep things from getting out of hand. Changying in particular wanted to make clear that this would not turn into anything like the slavery we had endured.

The fact that it was being held in a fancy auditorium rather than a dirty warehouse surely helped. 400 of the 500 seats were filled by men. Some of these men were atoning for past abuses, most were just planning to have a good time. We filled the last hundred seats with sex workers from the three brothels. Only eight women would be auctioned for the night, which left a major marketing opportunity as to the men who did not carry off one of the auction items.

We started the party with dancing, including some male strippers to amuse the women present, and make clear in yet another way that this was not a female slavery or male domination event. Men can be sex objects too.

When the time came for the auction, none of us eight were particularly embarrassed or worried about our reputations. All of us but Sheila and Karen were part owners of a brothel after all, Sheila was still working full time in one, while Karen was making explicit movies.

The auction started with Sheila because it was thought she would bring in the least. She could be had at Venus Lives for under 15,000 € a night after all. Her clothing was auctioned off item by item with Sheila using all of her stripper talents. When it came to the end, Sheila looked so hot I would have liked to bid on her myself.

I won't go through it all as to each of us. I used everything I had learned over 5 years of being a highly trained and much experienced sex slave and went for 70,000 €. It was a lot more than I think any woman is worth for a night but it all went to charity. And guess who got to take me right back to a room in the Pleasure Palace somewhat larger than this one and fuck until noon the following day? It was a whole consortium number of guys from the offices of the governor and the federal prosecutor, including Eduard, Jim, and Candy. I was told by Ed that their capacity to bid at the event had been greatly enlarged by the contribution of a certain prosecutor turned politician who somehow had made a lot of money about five years before.

I had a lot of fun that night as did Steffy with the crowd of men and a few women with whom she partied. Jennifer Storm went with Steffy and partook in what I gather was a rather loud orgy.

All of the Pleasure Palace regulars who came to the charity auction found very good clientele for the evening. Although they were not expected to share any of their earnings with the charity, most of them tossed in at least a little something.

After that night, Steffy and I began to regularly date generous men like you on the side of our main businesses. Because I don't need the money given the legal practice and the revenues from the Pleasure Palace, I give all the monetary gifts I receive as a result of these dates to charity. Certainly, Monsieur, I keep the lovely gifts like the necklace you gave me as well as the memories of all the lovely dinners, and other entertainments. It has been a wonderful week, Monsieur, with you and all of your friends who have come to visit.