Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was that I would pack enough clothes for about a week, go to my office on Second Avenue to give Cathy some pleadings to file, and pick up Donna on the way out of town for Baytown. I got to the office about 10 AM and used the ladies room on the way to my office. That turned out to be one of the few good decisions I made that month. I do not know how I could have dealt with what happened with a full bladder.

The office of Stacy Lightkind and Associates, was on the second floor and consisted of a reception room where Cathy sat behind a desk with two doors to offices, one to Donna's small office where I had worked for four years and one to the large office where I had a large couch, a coffee table and two chairs to the left of the door and two chairs to the right of the door. By the window, facing the door was my big desk, which Cathy kept organized despite my inclination toward disorder.

When I came in from the hall, I noticed first that Cathy was not at her desk. Donna's door was closed but the door to my office was cracked open. I looked into my office and saw a man I remembered from law school sitting at my desk. That did not seem good. I started to turn around but was pushed into my office by two very large men in dark suits. They seem to have followed me in from the hall.

The sights that greeted me in my office were horrifying. To my left on the couch and one of the chairs were Mayor Murphy and Jan Kroesek who each had a bodyguard. I had been to a few meetings and functions attended by the Mayor but never had exchanged more than a few words with him. I knew of Kroesek but had only seen him at receptions signing some ordinance or dedicating something with the Mayor. On the couch was a man holding a television camera marked Channel 67. In front of Kroesek on my coffee table was an electrical device that I'd never seen before that I was pretty sure would figure in my future, along with a vibrator dildo of a type I had used.

The guy at my desk called himself Alan Storm in law school. I was pretty wild in college until the middle of my second year of law school when I decided that I needed to focus on my career instead of sleeping with every nerd who asked nicely. I'd gone to bed with Storm twice. He was not bad in bed but he was very cynical and there was something a bit evil and crazy about him that you could see in the way he looked at you. It was not just that he looked at my body more that is polite, a lot of men did that, but the way he looked at me as though I was solely of value insofar as I helped him. Also, what can you say about a young person who says his heroes are Julius Cesar, Genghis Khan, Machiavelli, Cardinal Richelieu, Bedford Forest, Jay Gould and Stalin? When we parted, I did not think I had broken his heart. We had just moved in different ways.

But the really horrifying sight was of Cathy, on my right, kneeling on the floor, stark naked, and covered with bruises. Her knees were parted about a foot, her posture was erect to throw her breasts forward. Her eyes were cast downward. Behind her on the chairs were two other big guys looking like they had just gotten dressed quickly and carelessly.

"Good Morning, Anastacia," came from behind the desk. "You knew me as Storm but I am going by my real name now, Sturmer. If you are worried about something you said or did to me during law school, I can assure you that I bear you no ill will at all. I thought that you were thinking about contracts and torts class during most of the time we were together when we weren't in bed. In bed, you were focused, which is all I really cared about. I remember that time very fondly and thank you."

"I go now by 'Stacy,'" I replied as my mind went over whether there was any way to get out of the office. With nine men in the office not counting the cameraman, resistance did not seem like an option. Any one of the men was probably sufficient to overpower me. If I were Superwoman, I might try to dive through a window, but I was not Superwoman, and even if I survived the fall, I would not be able to get far.

The Mayor said, "Of course, Stacy, we all know the young lioness of the divorce racket."

"To what do I owe a visit by so many distinguished visitors?" I asked in a tone that I tried to make sound as calm as possible. "Certainly, I am not of the caliber of the women who have recently been in the news for making a rather unexpected career change."

"That's not true," the Mayor said. "You are too modest. You need only dress and undress better and do a little more exercise, belly dancing would be nice, sex would be nicer, and you'll be many men's vision of a perfect bedmate."

"That's absolutely true," Sturmer continued, "and you have other attractions for us that make you particularly valuable.

"You have done very well since school, Stacy, but I have also made some progress and some friends. Mayor Murphy and Mr. Kroesek have been good enough to accept some suggestions I have made as to how to improve revenues for the city and profits for Mr. Kroesek's enterprises. Among my suggestions were to use Mr. Kroesek's skills and manpower resources to lower the costs required to maintain workers at some of his entertainment operations and to offer products that would command higher prices and better margins than the offerings normally to be found at such businesses. This has led to you now having to make a critical career decision, the most critical decision of your life."

After inhaling, I said, "You are being a bit coy, Mr. Sturmer, I am not sure what you are talking about."

"Ok, to put it bluntly," Sturmer said, "you are about to be thoroughly fucked by most of the men in this room and another one due to show up in a few minutes. But that's just the beginning. After that, you will be taken into custody to become a chattel slave with no more rights than a cow for perhaps the rest of your life."

You can imagine, Monsieur, how I felt.

After a brief pause probably to enjoy the look on my face, Sturmer proceeded, "This brings us to your decision. You can do absolutely everything we tell you to do and learn to do it enthusiastically or you can be sold in a warehouse in Baytown to the highest bidder. If you do as you are told, you will be a full-time sex provider and submissive BDSM slave. You will be expected to do your absolute best to please our customers. If you are wise, you will learn to enjoy pleasing our customers. Sex is one of the few pleasures you might have. Also, we believe strongly that women should not fake orgasms, even when being raped. In the long run the faking is detected or leads to less pleasure for the customer. As I clearly recall, you don't need to fake."

"That's right, I don't," I said truthfully if a bit more passionately than intended. I was beginning to have trouble standing on my feet as my mind contemplated what was happening.

"Yes, Stacy, you were widely known as a very good fuck as I witnessed myself, but you moved on to practicing divorce law. As a result, many customers at the Pleasure Palace will want to cause you great pain. We will allow that. We will make sure customers are checked for STDs and won't allow them to cause permanent damage or leave marks for the same reason that rental companies don't like customers to crash their cars. If you cooperate fully, you will be far more valuable than the most expensive car available for rental. Also, a lot of customers will form attachments to you and won't want to hear you were hurt. Still further, we will not allow anyone to hurt a perfectly compliant woman because other women can't be expected to cooperate if fully compliant women are seriously injured. Conversely, any open resistance will lead to lots of pain followed by prompt deportation.

"Yes, there will be a lot of men who want to hurt you just because you were a divorce lawyer, a very successful one from the wives' point of view. A lot of men will be willing to pay much more money to beat you, run painful electrical charges through you or perform other acts of humiliation or pain than they would be willing to pay for a woman who was just pretty with a very shapely body."

"That's not fair at all, Alan," I interjected. "As you know, I have just been doing my job representing clients."

"Anastacia, I know it is not fair. I don't care. I know that selling women at the Pleasure Palace is making money but that there are a lot of women out there in our town and in other towns that can provide sexual services. This limits what we can charge by the hour or evening. In addition to beauty, with you we can offer something a lot of men want, a chance to fuck over a woman they believe deserves it. That the woman doesn't really deserve it is of no matter to Mr. Kroesek, Mayor Murphy or me.

"If you do exactly as we wish, you will continue to live in town and you will never lack for sexual release. We are not into chastity at all and won't want you to be any more miserable than is necessary for us to make as much money as possible. In fact, as I mentioned, most men want the woman to enjoy the sex if not the pain. You are not merely allowed to enjoy the sex, you are expected to do so unless the customer makes clear that is not wanted. After a conditioning and training period, when we are confident you will be discrete and not try something stupid, maybe we'll let customers take you out for dinner, dancing, and theatre. Maybe some year you will be released or Mr. Kroesek's business will cease operations. But until that time, if you ever decide to stop cooperating, the warehouse in Baytown and shipment overseas awaits."

Sturmer paused. On the verge of losing control of my emotions entirely, I said, "I suppose it is now time for you to tell me what happens to women sold overseas."

"I can't be sure of that, can I?" He answered. "I guess you could be sold to some brothel overseas or sent to entertain mine workers in South America or Africa until you die. You might be bought by some tribal leader to live in a country full of malaria. Maybe he will mutilate your female parts before making you his eight wife. Maybe somebody will want to use you in a snuff movie. I guess the best case is that you could become a pampered member of a harem of a moderately civilized man or woman. Certainly, though, you will never again see friends, this town, or anyplace else where you might be identified or happy.

"We want you, Stacy, to make the correct decision. To help you along, we can tell you that Cathy here did not make the correct decision and will be going to Baytown for sale soon.

"Jim and Ed now sitting next to her were tasked with going into your office early this morning to secure the premises. When they got here at 8:00, they found this Cathy here. They told her to take a walk and keep her mouth shut about their visit.

"Jim explained to me when I got here a bit after 8:30, that, instead of taking a walk as she was told to do, Cathy started to scream. This naturally led Jim to punch her in the stomach, which led her to fall on the floor. When she got up and started talking about calling the police, they got mad. After gagging her, Ed held her arms while Jim mashed her boobs before ripping off her blouse. She tried to kick him, they lost their tempers, stripped her naked, and began to maul her torso.

"When I got here I decided that there was no way we could just let her walk away and we'd have to take her along to one of our retail locations. She is definitely attractive enough that some men would pay to fuck her if she calmed down and put out. So, I told her to shut up and go to the couch so Jim and Ed could screw her. When she said some crap about how she was going to defend her honor and tried to scream, she got punched, and gagged. Jim slapped her breasts while on the couch with his prick up her pussy while Ed choked her and fucked her ass. So, this stupid bitch who was only going to have to find a new job, has gotten beaten up and raped and will be shipped out the day after tomorrow to become a toy in some third world mine, brothel or harem, if not worse."

Cathy was visibly trembling where she kneeled and on the verge of collapse. I felt so sorry for her that I momentarily forgot to feel sorry for myself. My mind spun. What was the best I could do in this situation? Maybe I am smarter than poor Cathy. What could have possessed her to put up a struggle when it was so obviously futile? But anyway, we are both terminally fucked, I thought.

I inhaled and said, "I realize I am in a poor bargaining position but could you please grant me a few requests that I think will work to our mutual benefit. First, may I sit down before I collapse on the floor?"

"Of course," Strumer said, "sit on your desk, you will be on your desk a lot for the next hour or two." I sat on my desk sideways so I could face both Sturmer and Kroesek, crossed my legs and thought for a second.

"My second request is," I said, "please quit torturing Cathy." Then I added, "please say you won't send her to Baytown for sale unless she acts up in the future or I misbehave and you send us both. I'm sure she will do as told now that she understands the situation. Linking her fate to my cooperation works in your favor. The fact I would take Cathy down with me gives me even more incentive to work hard to please customers to avoid being auctioned."

"That is an excellent idea, Stacy," the Mayor said. Except for Strumer saying, "Mayor, you are just an old softie," Kroesek and Strumer did not disagree with my suggestion. I had achieved something in my last negotiation as a lawyer.

"Are we going to get on with this? I don't have all day and the truck outside is in a spot reserved for cops," Kroesek said in his first speech of the meeting.

"Yes, Stacy," Strumer said, "It is time to get on with your pain, gang rape and movie star role."

"Ok," I said after taking a slow breath. "The last thing I request is very precise instructions as to what to do. I am not familiar with sex work. I do not want to ever fail to cooperate by accident."

There was then a knock on the door and another cameraman came in followed by none other than Wayne Dickerson.

"Oh fuck," escaped my lips. Sturmer, Kroesek and the Mayor started laughing.

Strumer said to Dickerson, "Mr. Dickerson, you are right on time. I was just about to explain to Ms. Lightkind our plan for the morning. Over the coming months and years, we can provide Ms. Lightkind information on our many further plans for her. Thank you again for contributing financially to Ms. Lightkind's retirement plan, retirement as a lawyer that is."

I guess I now knew more of the reason that I had been chosen from the many women in the city who might have been taken. Dickerson said, "We can't find Theresia but we got you, you lying cunt," and looked at me as though he wished me to be gang raped by a platoon of men and horses and then crucified. My feelings went from scared to death to utter despair.

Sturmer must have sensed that I needed a bit of comfort or I would breakdown entirely and not be able to perform as he wished. "Stacy, it appears that Mr. Dickerson bears you considerable ill will, but rest assured that he will not cause any permanent physical damage to you as long as you are cooperative. In fact, today, he is not even to leave marks that will show up on camera." That was very little comfort.

Chapter 3 - Thoroughly raped

Sturmer continued, "We have worked hard to set this filming up but it is a bit tricky. The other celebrity women we just grabbed and took back to the Palace to be raped and worked over. It was possible to separate filming the happy sex days apart from the pain sessions and the skillful cooperative ladies had time to compose themselves appropriately. But we want to film you being hurt and anally raped here in your office, on your desk under your diplomas and licenses and also to film the lustful gangbang here. The problem is that we also want to get through your client files before it is generally known that you have been grabbed. We want to learn facts about your clients that may be used for potential blackmail and identify their ex-spouses so we can contact them and see if any of them feel as Mr. Dickerson does and would like to pay for some revenge. Thus, we need to finish the filming this morning so we can ransack your office this afternoon."

"I'm sure you sympathize with our problem," the Mayor added.

Sturmer continued, "it will be necessary for you to exercise some emotional agility or acting ability to spring between being the helpless victim and the horny, eager gangbang slut."

"She's got plenty of acting ability," Dickerson interjected, "you should have seen how she portrayed Theresia as an innocent martyr and me as a heartless bastard in front of the county judge and the appellate court."

I responded, "It does not seem I was wrong about your character given what you are doing to me now. I did not say anything to the judges that was not supported by the record," I knew I was making a mistake.

Before Dickerson could reply to my statement, Sturmer laid down the new law. "Stacy, you were right when you said that you need very precise instructions. We will go over this in more detail tomorrow, but today I can tell you that you must never disagree with a customer. If Mr. Dickerson says that you are Satan's daughter and eat babies for breakfast, you are to either agree or say nothing. If he or another customer wants you to do anything to facilitate their pleasure, you are to comply immediately unless you believe that you will suffer serious bodily injury. For that, there will generally be an alarm button near your person or, most often, a watchman viewing the activity on a monitor will alert security before you have to do anything.

"On the other hand, if Mr. Kroesek or I tell you to jump out of a 50th floor window, you should do it unless you want to die in a much more painful fashion along with Cathy here.

"Now, getting back to our immediate plans, we are going to administer much pain to be followed by a very rough rape. It won't probably take much acting on your part to act horrified as there will be no effort made to make the experience pleasant for you. It won't be too quick but Mr. Dickerson has an appointment across town at 2:00. After the pain and rape, there will be a brief break for you to tidy up a bit and get ready for your debut as a multi-orgasmic nymphomaniac.

"We will start with you doing a slow strip, not deliberately sexy, but like you are being raped at gun point. Guns with real bullets will be pointed at you just to complete the scene and put you in the correct frame of mind.

"So now, stand up in front of your desk and slowly take off your clothing as though gangsters have broken into your office and you are very frightened woman facing intense pain, anal rape, and a lifetime of sex slavery."

"We have to close those shades better," one of the cameramen said, "or we will have bad back lighting." The shades were closed, Sturmer moved behind a cameraman, and several of the henchmen pointed shotguns with barrels that came to within two feet of me.

I reached down and removed my shoes and socks. I took off my pearl earrings. With 11 men glaring and Cathy peaking up, I slowly removed the jacket to my pants suit and carefully undid each button on my blouse trembling with fear on every button. After removing my blouse, I hesitantly lowered my slacks so that I was just in bra and panties. I looked up into the camera and pleaded with my eyes, not because I thought there was any chance of mercy but because I was getting into the role play. It passed my mind that Dickerson was not all wrong. I am an actress. I could see Sturmer was pleased.

"Strip naked bitch," Sturmer said in a brutal fashion that he evidently wanted to be heard in the movie. I reached back to unclasp my bra. When my breasts were on display, the men all looked like they would fuck me silly and consume my soul. I edged down my panties and stood in the Botticelli Birth of Venus pose waiting for further instructions.