Laying Pipe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were closed, she purred, "Yes..."

"Yes?" I slipped a couple slick fingers into her, one into the opalescent gape of her cunt, and another roughly into the dark knot of her ass.

Beth's eyes opened, "Yes.... daddy."

I pumped my fingers in time to her hand jerking my cock, "Yes?"

"I'm a slut for your big cock, daddy?" There was a fervor in her voice as it seemed to drop to a whine.

"Where am I going to fuck you, slut?"

"Fuck my ass, daddy."

I struck her wide, beautiful ass hard, a red handprint welt immediately rising, "Spread it and ask nicely."

Beth's hands, perfectly manicured, slick with lube, spread her fat ass cheeks wide, the tight twist of her body nuzzling the head of my length, "Please, fuck my ass, daddy?" She rolled her hips and the head of my cock slipped against her crack to the cleft of her cunt. Beth moand and leaned back, I popped into her effortlessly. I couldn't resist, I let her buck on my cock a few minutes before leaning deep, feeling her hot, wet depths, driving her flat on the bed. But I was christening my new three whole whore, and I wrenched myself free of her molten pussy.

My voice was raw, "Where?"

Her face in the mirror was expressionless, and her voice a bare whisper, "Fuck my ass, daddy?" I lunged into her. I slipped into her, the muscles of her abdomen parting once and again and I was inside her. I took Beth's throat in my hands and hauled her upright while I did my best to split her from the bottom. She was, in the reflection above the headboard, flawless in my arms, her hands gripped at my forearms, her breath came in groaning blasts, my balls beat a steady pulse as I sodomized the gorgeous creature. I wrestled from her throat, where I could control the angle of her body and listen to her grunting reply, to the heavy breasts that swung so erotically when unrestrained from our animal coupling. I had either hand on her massive tits when I lunged with finality into her, every muscular burst into her depths echoed with my grunts and Beth's gasping moans.

She went limp beneath me, and together we breathed deeply, my lips at her ear. I rolled her over, and took her in my arms, her body hot and damp against me, we kissed for the first time and I felt the sloppy mess between her legs on my thighs as keenly as her enormous breasts between us.

I was already stirring again when I lifted Beth from my bed and carried her to the wide tiled chamber of the house's master shower. We'd be spending a lot of time, here, it didn't seem proper not to introduce it to her fully.

12