Layla is Publicly Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see a man in the front row rubbing his dick as he watched, could see Harriet kneeling in the front row, sucking one cock as she handled another. It struck me she really seemed to know them all well...

Moments later I was on my back, legs in the air, and my Uncle's cock was poised to enter me again, but now I had to kiss his fat thick lips as he dipped in and out, playing and teasing, tweaking my tits, fucking and thrusting, rubbing my clit with his cockhead then plunging in and having his fill of me as if he had wanted it for years...

'You want to ride me, don't you Layla? You want to ride your daddy...'

'Oh God yes...'

And now I was sitting astride him. He was ugly and evil and I wanted his cock so much. And I was above him as my tits dangled over him as he suckled on first one, then the other, and then I pulled back and sat upright, and I stared straight at him as I lowered myself deliciously onto his fat cock, oh so slowly, feeling it sinking into me, controlling it all slowly, and rhythmically, until it was all the way in, and I leaned back and felt it swollen and so far inside me, and I raised myself and lowered myself and could see the head of his cock moved my stomach... and it was gorgeous. I began to ride him as if he were a pony, first slow and luscious and then faster, and then slower, my mouth on his, tonguing him, riding him, fucking him, hating him, loving his cock, fucking him and fucking him and fucking him till he started to moan and struggle and his dick swelled and strained inside me

And I wouldn't stop, my pussy was screaming for it, his cockhead pleasuring me exactly where I wanted it as I rode him on my G spot, and I was getting near...and he exploded again with a roar, shuddering and thrusting and squirting... and still swollen...

As I collapsed in triumph, thinking that now I would rest, he gripped my thighs and I realised he was still hard...

I had forgotten, in the heat of the moment, the other man on the stage. Now I felt fingers at my ass, and I was pushed face down onto my uncle, and he took my tongue into his mouth and sucked it as my ass was spread, and lubed, and I felt the hugest thing I could ever imagine start to spread my arsehole as if he was opening a door.

I struggled and fought but my uncle had me gripped tight, his penis deep inside my pussy, my tongue in his mouth, and although he had stopped thrusting he was swelling rhythmically in me and I was moaning.

The other man's giant knob, slippery and oily, was pushing relentlessly at me now, and the men were all cheering. I was shuddering and shaking, and my uncle had his hands on my teats, tilting and squeezing my nipples, and it was sending shivers through me and relaxing my ass, and my Uncle's cock was filling my pussy like heaven and I was spreading and opening like a flower...

I was shaking like a leaf. Uncle Ahmed was in my pussy and I was being arse fucked as I lay... and oh God it wouldn't go in - it wouldn't... and yet

There was an incredible stretching feeling of pleasure and pain and then the cockhead was through and sinking deep, deep into me. I felt the shaft slide in, long and slow, like a nuclear submarine sliding alongside port, and for a glorious moment the two cocks were deep in me together... and then he had lifted me off my uncle and stood.

My God, he was strong, and I was impaled by my arse on his giant cock, my wet dripping pussy and nipples exposed to the crowd.

Oh God it was tight. He was standing and my whole weight was on him, bearing down on his giant tool. I felt so full I could hardly breathe. He turned through 360 degrees with me impaled there, glowing with lust and excitement, and I saw the gathered men, watching, hungry. Cheering broke out spontaneously, and then I was face down and my arse was being fucked, gentle but deep, and as I relaxed and took it and started to moan, harder and faster and harder and faster. His shaft rubbed at my ass hole, his cockhead was somewhere deep inside.

After a moment opportunity presented itself and I was feasting on my Uncle's cock as I took it, and I thought they would cum together - but they hadn't finished with me yet. At last my Uncle lay on his back and as I begged to be lowered back onto his fat glorious knob, they let me straddle him and I lowered my et pussy gorgeously back onto his big purple knob, taking it deep inside as the other man entered my arse and the most wonderful, rocking, thrusting, double fuck began. On and on it went, first one jerking, then the other lie a two stroke engine. I could feel their two cocks filling me, fuck-fuck, fuck-fuck, rubbing against each other through me and I laughed in pleasure as they took me. Eventually the African was fucking harder and harder and my Uncle was saying, 'beg for it, Layla...' and as I begged the arse bandit came with a roar.

He pulled out, shuddering. My Uncle was there at the last. I realised afterwards that, as the leader of the cult, this was not only his privilege, it was essential for his standing. Kneeling over me, his cock erect, he ordered me to feast till he came, and only then, when I had swallowed his cum did he spread me and then ordered Harriet to finish me off with his mouth. She ate and played with me so beautifully that as I came I begged my uncle to put his fat cock back into into my pussy, and he laughed as he penetrated me and enjoyed my every spasm.

As I lay there, exhausted, the other six all took their turn on me, plunging into my pussy as if I was their right. My Uncle has reserved the next turn in my arse for himself, and at some point during the parade of cocks he slid deep into my pucker with his far hard cock, and laid me back on him, enjoying me as the others fucked me until they could fuck no more.

Later that evening Harriet came to see me. I thought I had behaved well, but she strode over to where I was shackled on the bed and slapped my face. 'That's for fucking my father...,' and then again, 'and that's for fucking my lover...,' and one more, 'and that's for sucking my grandfather. We won't meet again.'

'But Harriet...'

'You've been given the job, darling. You're the new sex goddess of the cult.

'The cult?'

"This is a sex cult. They moved out here a few years ago. Every few years they choose a goddess for their sex ceremonies. They buy the right to deflower her and then they fuck her every day.'

'What happened to the last sex goddess?'

'You're looking at her, honey. I've done my time here. Tomorrow you're work in the sex rituals begins. It will be a gang bang of gorgeous proportions. From what I saw this evening, you'll love it.'

'Even more than tonight?'

'Absolutely.' She indicated the bowl of figs by my bed. 'I should eat those. Tomorrow you start to fast for a week.'

'They're starving me?'

'Just a bit darling. But just think, you'll have all the cum you can drink. I worked it out. If you can suck off ten men that's as good as breakfast. You'll be fine.'

I watched her go. It was the first day of my life in the cult, and I could make the most of it if she had. But I swore I'd get her back one day.

12