Lazy Morning on the Farm

Story Info
A day off turns into a sexy surprise.
818 words
4.04
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been hot, damned hot, for weeks now. I'm not sure how the irrigation units keep up but the fields are still a lush green and the corn keeps rising... it's over my head now, I could get lost inside a field in just a few rows. They're saying it'll be a bumper crop this year and that means plenty of work and plenty of celebrating... but that's for much later.

It's early morning and even now it's over 80 degrees, and I can already hear Dave cussing the old Ford tractor before it coughs it's way to life so he can feed the cattle.

Today is my day off, or it's supposed to be, but that rarely pans out. I slide one foot out of the covers and remember that it's hot and damned humid and even with air-conditioning I don't want to be wearing anything but a smile and my farmer's tan. The only commotion I hear in the house is the dogs trying to argue over who can lay on the floor vent first so I decide I have some time for myself and take advantage of the quiet.

My tank top clings to my small, pert breasts, barely keeping them in as always and I slide a hand inside to tease my tender pink nipples, for a moment I take my own breath away as I pinch one and start to settle into a rhythm when my hips start to buck and grind slowly. My shorts slide on the cotton sheets and I remember that I didn't wear anything under them after I showered last night, even though it's hot, the breeze blowing into my shorts and across my naked sex feels incredible and I can feel myself getting wet. My legs fall open and the breeze drifts between my legs as if it hasn't in ages, I inhale sharply as it hits directly on my clit and I whimper when it moves off, my hole is hungry.... it needs me to take care of it and it's not waiting for me to do my chores this time. A quick glance at the door confirms that I've closed it overnight so the dogs can't get in and I decide that I'll just do it... no matter what, I'm soaking wet and I can't stop myself from touching my drenched pussy that's already leaking onto the bed. I couldn't tell you exactly how, but my shorts ended up on the other side of the room and my tank top got stuffed under my pillows. What I can tell you though, is what happened after that and why I can still see fireworks when I close my eyes.

Here's what I remember:

My fingers slipped down through the sweat glistening on my body and paused for a moment at my belly button... just thinking of things to come.... then kept going down. My downy soft peach fuzz was already stuck to me with the heat and I knew things were about to get so very much wetter from here, I already knew this was going to be a big one. My aching body was already buzzing with anticipation and I could feel my nipples getting hard as I paused to catch my breath. When my fingers touched my, clit my eyes rolled back in my head, I almost forgot what I was doing but my needy pussy wasn't about to let that happen and pulled me right back to the task at hand... she wanted dick, she craved to be filled and stretched in ways that only a dick stuffed right to the very back of her walls could stretch her. And today, there was no saying no to her.

I slipped one finger inside of my now drooling pussy, then two, then... achingly... a third to try to stretch myself the way a good cock would... it wasn't enough, it wasn't nearly enough even when I slid all 3 fingers knuckle deep inside myself and hammered my way to a screaming orgasm as rubbed my clit violently. I don't even know why, but I flipped over and put my naked ass in the air, my pussy spread wide and my juices running down my legs as I pounded my fingers deeply into myself over and over.

I was so busy moaning that I never heard the door open, I never heard him come in or his heavy jeans hit the ground. I can vaguely remember the sound of his knife hitting the hardwood floor next to my bed and his belt clamoring down. The next thing I knew, he moved my fingers and he was holding my hips, thick cock swaying from between his legs... that's the last I remember of that morning but I woke up sore and barely able to walk and I never saw Dave smile quite the same way later.