Lazy Saturday

Story Info
Taylor moves in to her new place.
779 words
4.28
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor collapsed on her bed as she let out a big sigh. She had just moved into her new place and spent the entire morning unpacking what seemed like a never ending pile of boxes. The sun shined through the blinds and she squinted her eyes as she contemplated what to do next. She still had another truck with her furniture set to arrive after this weekend, but in the meantime she had unpacked all of her clothes and set up the essentials: an air mattress on the floor, a small lamp at the side, her extensive collection of mugs, her favorite blankets, her skincare, and her trusty vibrator.

Used to moving around a lot, Taylor always made sure to keep her most important possessions with her so that she would always have them her first night in a new place. Even if the rest of her stuff took days or weeks to arrive, she had what she needed to be comfortable.

Exhausted from moving, she grabbed her phone and ordered some Chinese food. She scrolled on TikTok for a while but nothing kept her interest. With a groan, she turned to lay on her back and stare at the ceiling. As she heard a car pull in, she got up and peered out the window to see if it was her Chinese food. She was surprised to see a male figure get out of the parked car and go into the place next door. Must be her new neighbor, she mused. She could see him walking around the ground floor as their windows faced each other. Even with the distance she could see he was well built and had a sexy mop of hair. She watched as his muscular arm grabbed a drink from the fridge and bit her lip as she realized she hadn't had any action in the last couple of weeks.

Checking her phone, she realized she had at least half an hour before her food arrived. She rooted around her boxes before pulling out the one thing she was looking for- her purple toy.

This was a 25th birthday present to herself. After a long string of unproductive boyfriends, she realized she had to take her pleasure into her own hands. This thing had 8 different settings that could get her off within minutes! She set it down beside her as she stripped naked.

She closed her eyes and turned it on to the first setting as she thought about the cute boy next door. How it would feel to run her hands through his curly hair, what his lips would feel like on her neck, how his muscled arms would feel around her waist, what his cock would feel like inside of her... As she continued to fantasize, she teased her opening with the tip of the vibrator. It slid in with ease because she was so wet. She moaned as the vibrations shook her from the inside.

Clicking it up a setting, she let her other hand travel upwards. Her soft fingers cupped her breasts one at a time. They were just the right size, filling her hand, she squeezed and massaged them as she felt her nipples harden. She gasped as she pushed the vibrator deeper inside of her.

Imagining his hands on her body, she moaned in delight as she gave herself pleasure. She moved the vibrator in and out as she pictured his thick cock plunging deep inside of her. She breathed in time with the movements, the room filled with the sound of the toy lubricated with her wetness. Feeling herself get close, she increased the speed and used her other hand to pinch her nipple. She bit her lip and moaned as she pushed the toy in and out of her pussy. "Shit, I'm cumming!" She cried out as her hands continued the assault on her body. She imagined him grabbing her hands behind her back and fucking her hard in doggy style, her favorite position. She leaned her head back in pleasure and moaned as she climaxed. Her hand let go of the vibrator as the orgasm took over, but it didn't stop buzzing inside of her. She collapsed with a happy sigh onto her makeshift bed. She wondered what the real thing would be like.

She got up from her bed and went to go clean herself up at the exact moment her neighbor chose to look out the window. His jaw dropped in shock as he saw a beautiful woman walking around her room, naked. He felt his cock harden immediately at the sight. He had never been happier to live in this neighborhood.