Le Amour De Bob Et Bobbi - Saturday

Story Info
The Continuation of a Sexy Weekend.
3k words
4.29
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le Amour De Bob Et Bobbi-Saturday

By Dirk Steele

The very first thing I became aware of the next morning was my semi-erect dick, still damp from the previous night's exertions, pushing between Bobbi's warm and pliant butt-cheeks. Half asleep she grunted, stirred and rolled back against me. Encouraged I carefully probed further with my todger as it gained extra rigidity. The ring of Bobbi's anus was soon hosting the sensitive tip of my donger.

"Would you like some of that?" She playfully queried. My very emphatic affirmative response was met with an enigmatic, "Maybe later..."

Somewhat frustrated I arose and proceeded to construct a suitable breakfast necessary to fortify my active lover. Cereal, toast and coffee adorned the tray that was placed beside her still drowsy form by yours truly. My actions were greeted with a modest peck on the cheek, but this was accompanied by a hand cupping my balls. This let me know our erotic weekend was going to continue.

Later, Bobbi said, "Let's go for a drive. I feel like getting out.."

I agreed. There was a market in a small country town about 90 minutes drive north -east. This seemed like an obvious destination.

Bobbi emerged from her morning ablutions dressed a lot different from the previous evening. The green dress went down almost to her knees. No stockings adorned her beautiful legs, which ended in relatively sensible shoes. A slight bobble of her breasts, and the subdued points of her nipples lent credence to the fact that she was not wearing a bra. She came out to the car carrying a large fabric bag which she placed in the front seat compartment alongside her legs. I said nothing.

It was another fine sunny day as we set off through suburban streets en route to our destination.

After a while we started a conversation about last night.

"What fantastic sex!", I said. Bobbi agreed.

"We should do it more often!" I added. Once again Bobbi nodded her head in silent affirmation.

"Pull over", she said, " I want to show you something." There was a knowing smirk on her cheeky face.

Somewhat mystified I noticed a large shopping centre coming up on the left and pulled carefully into the carpark.

Bobbi directed me to park in the far corner so that we were some distance from the nearest vehicles.

"What's going on?" I quizzed smilingly.

Bobbi took a careful look around then reached into the bag placed carefully at her feet. She extracted a pink penis-shaped device, a lot bigger than my own medium sized organ.

"Where'd you get that from?" I queried.

"Bought online.."

Without further ado she turned a knob and the vibrator buzzed into erotic life. A tube of lubricant appeared and was applied to the end. Bobbi lifted her dress and revealed the absence of any underwear. Just as I suspected!

I thought I was going to choke, but recovered just in time to witness the pink device being applied to her vaginal lips. She slumped back against the car door and moaned as she pushed the vibrator inside herself. In and out it went leaving behind a moisture soaked spot on the seat. Bobbi sort of went berserk when she brushed her clit repeatedly. The car smelt of sweat, lubricant and overheated essence of woman. I thought she was going to convulse, but eventually the contortions subsided leaving her a perspiring mess.

'Wow" was all she could manage.

"Impressive" I responded. The orgasm producing appliance disappeared back into the bag. My penis was in danger of fracturing the elastic of my underwear, but I made no move towards her. A master of self-control! Well not really. I was in shock as I was not used to such erotic displays at close range.

After a short interval to allow Bobbi to recover her senses, I made to resume our rural journey. The alternative was to make love right then and there, but the size of modern compact vehicles does not really lend itself to such physical activities.

"Wait", she said, resting her hand on her mine. From the mysterious bag nestled at her feet she withdrew a couple of small pieces of cloth.

After a quick survey of the surrounding area, she started to pull the dress over her head.

"What the..." Was all I could get out, as Bobbi sat their stark naked. Her nipples seemed to be pointing straight at me begging to be caressed. I reached over and tweaked them lightly. My partner squirmed a little and sighed with pleasure.

She lifted her hips and pulled on what looked like a short red skirt. Then she covered those tits I was so admiring so avidly with what I can only describe as a bra top. This was a tight piece of material which left her midriff bare. The effect was slutty but sensational. I was in danger of creaming my pants on the spot.

"I was a bit shy to wear this where someone I know might see me. Do you like?"

I could only nod in response being completely tongue-tied.

A makeup kit appeared out of the bag of dreams and Bobbi proceeded to restore her appearance, culminating in the sensuous application of bright red lipstick.

"I need a toilet." She said.

"I want to watch you, I said, " I'll go first and you follow."

Leaving the car I made my way to the door of the shopping centre. Going inside, I watched enraptured as my lover got out of the car exposing heaps of shapely legs and possibly a hint of naked pussy. She then made her way toward me, the light breeze threatening to lift the short skirt. Bobbi held it down primly. I amusingly noted that a couple of cars slowed down to get an eyeful. Her bare belly, slightly soft but still very sexy, looked absolutely first class.

What a woman! At that moment I could have been the happiest man in the world!

She came into the shopping centre and I followed her at a distance, watching the effect her largely exposed body had on the other shoppers

Some men and women pretended not to notice, but stole covert glances when they thought their partners were not looking. A couple of young men were much more blatant, staring admiringly as Bobbi sashayed past.

We both went to the restrooms, then returned to the car, arm in arm. My trophy wife!

Our trip continued. " Keep your eyes on the road." She warned. This was very difficult as the short skirt exposed a lot of flesh as she sat.

Eventually we arrived at the site of the market, a small country town with an area of park running down the middle of the main street. The stalls were laid out along this location.

Being a very warm day there were quite a few women wearing not very much, but it was fair to say Bobbie attracted plenty of attention, particularly when she bent to look at some goods arranged on the ground. The cheeks of her backside were exposed on a few occasions. I made sure to stand behind her and catch the view.

Fortunately I was wearing loose shorts as I had a permanent erection. It was like I had suffered a Viagra overdose.

Things went into overdrive when we went into the local pub for lunch. Bobbi sat on a high stool. Her skirt rode up, giving all who cared to look a clear view of the reddened lips of her pussy. Periodically she would open her legs and flash some hunky young guy going past. Most of them did a double-take, then kept going, not really believing what they were seeing.

My sexy wife had a couple of glasses of white wine. I was on Coke as I had to drive. After getting some more drinks at the bar, I returned to our table. Bobbi was now talking to a young blonde man.

She said to him, " Ah, here is my husband.."

Turned out his name was Ken. A surfer dude in his thirties I would guess, blonde and tanned. Muscly as well with taut biceps erupting from a tight lightly coloured tee shirt. His bronzed features radiated healthy vigor

The intense pheromones being emitted by Bobbi's semi unclothed body were having a definite effect on Ken. He was leaning close to my gorgeous wife engaged in intense conversation. I judged him to have had a few drinks but he wasn't sozzled.

My presence did not seem to faze his masculine self-confidence in the slightest.

"Would you like another drink Ken?" I said. He owlishly looked me up and down to determine if I was a threat. Apparently his resultant estimation was in the negative.

Ken nodded affirmatively and I made all haste to respond to his requirement for a local craft beer.

Returning from this errand, I was greeted with the sight of Bobbi and Ken leaning into each other quite intimately.

My life partner said softly, "I've asked Ken if he would like to go for a drive with us. He said yes."

"With us?" I replied, "No problem.."

This scene was really heating me up. The thought of my sexy wife with this hunky stranger was wildly intoxicating. I struggled to conceal my profligate erection as we walked from the pub to our car. Bobbi and Ken walked in front of me and when he put his arm around her there was no evidence of resistance or reluctance.

Upon reaching the vehicle I assumed the role of chauffeur. The now amorous couple sat in the back seat. In the rear vision mirror I could witness their reflected embrace, kissing intensely and loudly with hot tongues intertwined lasciviously.

The air in the car became filled with the fecund scent of their intermingled sweat.

Driving became more and more difficult as the backseat became a forest of roving hands. Ken ran his mitts over Bobbi's brief bra top and then reached inside to rub a distended nipple. This caused much groaning and sighing on her part. Bobbi's hands were up inside Ken's teeshirt, caressing his sixpack. He was also making low guttural sounds of pleasure.

Then his hands were reaching inside Bobbi's short skirt. Her legs fell apart and I could hear soft squelching noises as he vigorously fingered her sopping pussy.

I got the distinct impression Bobbi orgasmed at this juncture. She squealed, writhed, as her head went back. There was a ferociously sexy vibe about her, an aura of earth mother.

This was voyeur heaven! I don't know if any other drivers on the country road we were now going down saw anything, but nobody in the vehicle seemed to care.

By now I had one of the largest stiff cocks I had ever experienced. Like most men I've had quite a few, but this was like having an iron bar in your pants.

A turnoff appeared to the left and I proceeded down a long straight unsealed road. There were no houses around and the area was bereft of other humans.

By now Ken was hunkered down by the passenger door, drooling with delight. Bobbi had removed an extremely large uncircumcised cock from his clothing and was now bending over him running her hot tongue up and down his bright red shaft.

Ken made ecstatic yelps as the erotic ministrations moved downwards to his balls and up again over his helmeted tip.

Unable to prolong matters any further I pulled off the narrow road onto a grass verge. I could hear Bobbi continuing to suck enthusiastically, accompanied by Ken's blissful moans.

Without another thought I threw off the safety belt, exited the vehicle, and made my feverish way around to the rear passenger door. The hot afternoon sun beat down on my back as I flung open the door to be greeted with the sight of Bobbi's naked gushing pussy framed by her short skirt as she kneeled on the carseat to gain purchase as she greedily orally assaulted Ken's engorged cock.

I reached in the car and grabbed her hips. Freeing my rod from my shorts, without further ado I thrust my pre-cum tipped appendage deep into my wife's vagina. It was like being enclosed in warm velvet. The walls of her cunt squeezed and pulled at my throbbingly overheated manhood. It was glorious!!! Bobbi gave a muffled squeal of delight at this intrusion but kept up the sucking of Ken's dick.

I placed a finger slick with her juices at the puckered rosebud of Bobbi's asshole. Rubbing gently there while pushing in and out with my dick produced much gasping and heavy breathing on all our accounts.

Suddenly Ken's back arched and he yelled, "Fuck!" As he exploded into Bobbi's mouth. Sperm went everywhere. It must have been quite a while since he had last had sex. White viscous liquid dripped down her flushed cheeks. Ken writhed as he spurted. Bobbi did her best to swallow. I could hold back no longer as I felt her approaching another shuddering orgasm. My own fountain of semen, somehow held in check right though this highly erotic day, released itself into a clutching, vibrating love canal that was more than primed to accept my carnal sacrifice. "Ooooh", I moaned as my head felt as though it was going to explode with sexual fulfilment. Thoroughly spent I slumped over Bobbi's back. Ken's eyes were shut as he breathed in deeply. My lovely sex partner was panting and struggling to regain her normal equilibrium.

I don't know how long we slumped like this but eventually Bobbi disentangled herself and left the car to take a piss and clean herself up. Fortunately we were alone on this back road. Sheepishly I handed a Ken a tissue. After a bit of a wipe he put his cock away with a sated grin. "That was fantastic!" He said, "Your wife is a real goer." I of course agreed

We returned to town, Bobbi now sitting chastely in the front passenger seat as per normal. We dropped Ken back at the pub, but I noticed that Bobbi sought out his phone number first. I guess he was going to tell his mates of the wonderful afternoon he had just experienced.

Reality began to rear it's ugly head. We were both exhausted. Quickly we returned home without stopping, arriving in the early evening. Bobbi now did not seem to care if the locals saw her revealing outfit as she flounced up the driveway and through the front door. After a quick snack we both went to bed, notwithstanding the inappropriate time of day to do so.

We slept like babies in each other's arms for a solid three hours.

Waking saw us famished and requiring showers. Sensuously soaping each other's bodies all over reawakened our carnal interest. I began by rubbing a sudsy hand over Bobbi's left breast gently tweaking the nipple. The brown bud puckered into erected magnificence under my subtle ministrations.

"Wonderful..." Sighed Bobbi between pursed lips. I kissed her passionately and thrust my tongue between her parted teeth into the heated cavern of her mouth.

My flaccid phallus stirred into satyric activity as Bobbi cupped its expanding length with a warm palm and proceeded to smoothly pull the foreskin back and forth.

Smoothly and caressingly I moved my hand down the soft convex of her belly until it nestled in the small outcrop of pubic hair just above the slit of her pussy. This weekend Bobbi seemed to be perfectly lubricated at all times like a V-12 Jag at Le Man's. Gently I flicked a finger across the erect nub of her clit. Expelled breath from my partner wafted across my cheek as she reacted to my manual ministrations. Thighs clenched together trapping my hand and ensuring prolonged erotic contact. Warm water flowed over us like a tropical waterfall as we grappled sensuously.

Breathing heavily we reluctantly split apart and dried our hot bodies. "The couch.." I commanded. Both of us still nude headed to the loungeroom. Without any verbal communication, only the telepathic inklings of two people deeply in lust, we adopted a classic sixty-nine position with Bobbi on top. I could feel her hot mouth caressing the purple expanse of my erect foreskin. Groaning I lay back engulfed by a sense of wanton voluptuousness. Just in front of my eyes was a moist wet cunt, the ruby red lips moist open and inviting. I required no urging to bury my tongue in Bobbi's slit. Juices threatened to drown me. There was a lot of writhing and sighing from both of us.

Aggressively I slathered my tongue up towards Bobbi's butt-crack and circled the brown puckered bud of her asshole. This elicited a squeal of pleasure and then another of release as Bobbi orgasmed enthusiastically above me. Her hot thighs spasmed around my head. Undaunted I plunged my tongue as hard as I could against the sphincter ring of her anus. Again and again I thrust vigorously,

feeling the path open into the beckoning depths of her rectum. Bobbi's backside pushed back ecstatically against me.

Eventually both she and I mutually could take no more. We stood up simultaneously. I bent her over the couch and inserted my by now glistening purple rod into her well lubricated cunt. It only took a couple of thrusts before I felt the riding waves of orgasmic surf engulf my body in a shivering fit of near paralytic bliss. My loud groaning filled our loungeroom now redolent of sweat, sperm and sex.

I think Bobbi may have come again but I was not sure being so wrapped up in my own passionate spending.

We collapsed onto the couch and lay quietly embracing closely for some time.

Recovery was slow but eventually we separated and cleaned ourselves up.

"We must do this again.." I panted between lips still puffy from oral stimulation. I think Bobbi agreed. She just sighed erotically...