Le Amour De Bob Et Bobbi - Sunday

Story Info
The Conclusion of a Sexy Weekend.
953 words
4.33
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had slept the sleep of an angel, dreamless and deep. Suddenly I was conscious of a warm sensation encompassing my groin. It was like being caressed by velvet. The intensity of the contact increased as I became fully conscious and aware of my surroundings.

A prehensile tongue was ministering to the slackness of a rod which had rode to ecstatic oblivion the night before. Frankly I'm no Rocco Siffredi and I was not sure I had the capability to endlessly conjugate.

When I half-rose to survey what was going on these doubts were suddenly removed. The sight that greeted me was so sensuous and erotic as to promote a long shiver that began at the coccyx and reverberated from my toes to my forehead.

Bobbi's mouth was nibbling at my half-raised flagpole. My eyes widened as I ran my eyes over the rest of her body. She was wearing only what could best be described as a sheer catsuit covering her in nothing but transparent material from neck to toe. Her gorgeous mature breasts peaked against the irrelevant covering and she exhibited a sexy glow all over.

"Good morning stud," she whispered seductively as she elevated herself to stand above me.

It was then I noticed the outfit was crotchless, her pussy given plenty of room by the lack of garment around this erogenous zone. "You like?" She asked and pirouetted seductively. Now I could see a similar split in the rear. All I could manage was, "Terrific.."

Bobbi bent over and I gasped with absolute pleasure and amazement as I glimpsed the rounded metallic end of a butt plug poking out of her distended anus.

"I badly want you fuck my arse." She stated emphatically. "But it's not my birthday!!" I sarcastically rejoined.

"Just do it.." She reiterated, reaching over and grabbing a bottle of lubricant from beside the bed.

"Whatever my lady commands. " I rejoined archly.

Bobbi began applying lubricant to my ever growing cock with vigorous strokes. She swivelled, turning her shapely backside towards me. The butt plug glistened in the morning light coming in through our window. Without thinking I reached out and gently pulled on its flat base. "Careful. " Bobbi warned. Obediently I exercised maximum discretion and minimum tension. The plug plopped out of its imprisoning arse with a gentle sigh. " How did that fit?" I inquired, amazed at the width of the conical insertion.

" I've been practising, Bobbi announced a bit sheepishly, "When you weren't around."

I was instantaneously stricken with feelings of remorse and guilt. I had neglected my willing sex partner in my unfulfilling chase for money and asexual prestige. This was something I vowed to rectify in the near future.

Bobbi turned and started running her hot tongue over my nipples, left then right in turn, sucking and nuzzling. She then suckled her way down gradually to my now-distended balls and greedily cupped them one at her time between her welcoming lips. Her questing tongue wound its way underneath my groin and sought my arse. It licked in this remote place for only a short time as I was now fully erect and raring to go on my quest to carry out my lover's command.

Jerking away from these sensual caresses I rose from my bed of passion and stood next to the bed. Bobbi got onto the bed in my place on her knees and wiggling that inviting shapely backside, motioned me to come closer. I placed the tip of my extremely lubricated cock against her dilated sphincter. Very considerately I did not push, but allowed Bobbi to control penetration by moving back against me. The feeling was heavenly as the tip of my penis moved oh so gradually into the opening of her backside. Bobbi gasped as I groaned. Each of my hands grabbed her hips, so far resisting the urge to push, although I did not think I could hold back forever. " Easy does it." She said quietly. The pressure of the walls of Bobbi's back passage on my distended sex organ was exquisite. Gradually I was being dragged further in to the gates of pleasure.

There was a really pleasant slipping sensation as I pierced the inner muscularity ring and the head of my penis hung in the relative abyss of Bobbi's rectum. Shuddering vibrations, manifestations of Bobbi's pleasure, gripped the base of my dick. She came vigorously with loud cries of ecstasy. Crouched over her as I now was I could see tears forming in eyes slitted from fundamental emotional upheaval. " Go for it, fuck me, yes!" She fortunately hissed as I could no longer hold back. I plunged in and out of her welcoming arse, feeling the glorious all-encompassing pressure. Two or three times however was all I could manage before I reached my own shuddering conclusion. It felt like my jizz was being squeezed out through a tiny eye dropper one drip at a time such was the compression Bobbi's arse was putting on the walls of my penis. Never have I experienced such a prolonged and head- lifting orgasm before in my life. I really thought the top of my head was going to fly away into space. A momentary blackout may even have ensued, I'm not really sure.

I could hear Bobbi half laughing, half sobbing as though her emotions had become completely scrambled through this intense sexual experience.

My now sticky penis flopped out of her and we simultaneously collapsed in a heap beside each other on the bed. We grinned at each other our sweaty faces nudging close in cosmic intimacy.

"Could you go and get the children? " Bobbi asked, " I need to rest."