All Comments on 'Le Coeur du Jardin (Garden's Heart)'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Good story. Best revenge ever--tricking the asshole and using pictures of the asshole's face covered in cum! Much better than breaking his legs or some other violence.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Good read, good story from start to finish, loved the character Set, the plot and felt if anything let it down, to me it would be not enough detailed sex in It.

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

Entertaining read.

Considering his first marriage went I'm surprised we didn't get to see a conversation between Les and Grace about why she chose to create a painting about two cheaters.

Lack of any dialogue between Les and Gwen really limited the emotional impact of this story. An email and a couple of texts didn't really do much on that front.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story B&K. Damn! I miss these people and their stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories