Le Français Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But getting in was a whole other problem. George was expensive and exclusive. And without a warrant, flashing her badge wasn't going to get her a table and might even get her reported for soliciting bribes or kickbacks by trying to get a table.

Sinead felt her pussy clench a little.

She knew someone who could get a table at George. He'd done it before on short notice. And she'd sat in her car outside, telling herself she couldn't go in.

Victor Berisha's Porsche peeled off, headed back to his apartment. Sinead didn't need to follow him to know what his routine would be for the night. He'd go change, then head to his preferred bar a block from his building, drink and flirt and flash his cash around, and then potentially pick up some woman who probably thought he was single and might be a catch.

Sinead pulled out her phone and thought about calling, but decided to text.I could use some help on a case. Need a table at George next Thurs, 7 PM.

She got a reply when she was halfway back to her place.

Fornier: It's a date. Be at my apartment at 3 PM on Thurs. It's good to hear from you, petite rebelle. I'll be looking forward to our next adventure.

Sinead swallowed and wanted to ask him why she would need to be at his place four hours early, but instead, she just sent him a thumbs-up emoji. She'd be there, despite her better judgement.

====================================

Thanks so much for reading! Votes and Comments both go a long way to letting me AND the commissioner know that you are enjoying the story. In case you are interested, ThL also commissions character art for the ladies of Le Français.

Reminder: Le Français will jump around in categories so make sure to give a follow to ensure you'll see the next instalments!

====================================