League of His Own Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyla arrived home from work an hour or so before I was meant to be leaving. She poked her head out the sliding door, wished us hello, before she disappeared for a few minutes. Returning in a bikini of her own. I couldn't help watched her stride on by towards another sunlounge. She knew I watched her every step of the way. Twenty-two, another brunette with blue eyes, her body would be considering somewhere between her mother and sister, some delicious curves, and a pair of C-cup tits that were just absolutely perfect.

Lowering her sunglasses, she smiled at me. "Like what you see, Danny?"

"I'm fortunate to be surrounded by three beautiful women."

Mum snorted. "I think he wants a favour tonight."

"Nope. I'm being picked up and can find my own way home. I'm just appreciating what I have in my life right now."

"How are things with Rachel?" Aimee wondered.

Okay, I could understand the question. I might be eighteen. Captain of the Northern Meadows High School rugby league team. I'd just signed a professional contract to play rugby league. I was somewhat popular in school, always hoping it was because people genuinely liked me rather than just because of my reputation on the field. Rachel had been my girlfriend for two years.

I was still a virgin. I'd say technically, so I'll need to explain. I was experienced at kissing. Very experienced at that. Had some under the shirt action at fondling her impressive chest, Rachel of a similar size to Aimee. She was a redhead, with blue eyes, lots of freckles, and a fantastic arse. She had quite the temperament on her. Could also be a real sex pot, though that was all a tease. I'd fingered her a few times, and she'd given me the occasional handjob, but anything else was off limits. It could be frustrating after getting all worked up only to shut me down. I'd voiced my frustrations more than once to my sisters and mother.

"Patience is a virtue," Mum would state, "Are you in any rush to lose it?"

"Well, I guess not. But the constant teasing is getting a bit much. If she doesn't want to have sex with me, I wish she'd just tell me so I can find someone who does. I just feel like I'm being led on."

That was a conversation that had taken place only a fortnight earlier. We'd been out for a date. The usual thing, a dinner and a movie, before a couple of drinks then hanging out in the backseat of my car. As soon as it got anywhere close to something else, I was more than willing just to go down on her, she shut me down again. I'll admit I drove her home a little quicker than normal, and cut off our end of date kiss before she could get me all hot and bothered again.

We'd been on a couple of dates since then, and talked every day on the phone, but I had a feeling everything was coming to a head. It would be a case of we'd finally lose our virginity together, as we were both virgins, or we'd split up and I'd find someone who didn't prove to be such a cocktease.

Getting out of the pool to have a shower and dress before my friends arrived, I made a cocktail pitcher for my sisters, pouring a glass of wine for Mum, delivering those outside as I sat in the shade, sipping at a beer. The three women in my life chatted between themselves, not surprised they were talking about events of the day involving myself. I was fairly sure my picture would appear in some newspapers the next morning. Not back page, at least a few pages in, but having half a dozen clubs after your signature does mean some attention from the press.

Mark called me when he pulled up outside, kissing my sisters and mother on the cheek, the latter warning me to behave. Assuring her I'd be a good little boy, hearing their laughter in my ears as I walked outside, I joined my two best mates in Mark's second hand Ford Falcon. "Looking forward to tonight, boys?" I had to ask once underway.

"This party is going to be sick, mate," Chris replied, "Stacy was on the blower earlier. Fridge full of grog. Couple of baggies for those interested. Decent music for once. Nearly the entire year group is there. Last time to let our hair down before we start our last year."

"Rachel going to be there?" Mark asked.

"I guess so. She said she'd be joining us later."

"All isn't well, I take it?"

"I dunno, mate. I just don't know."

"Didn't see anything on telly today. How'd the signing go?" Mark wondered.

"That was easy. Mum's looking after the contracts. Agent is the one who negotiates everything. I might bin him off in the end though. Mum is more than capable of looking after that. Press conference was awkward, mostly wondering why I chose Rangers over other teams, particularly the Panthers."

"Yeah, but then you'd have to go to Penrith all the time," Chris joked, "Bogan fuckin' central, mate."

"And where we live is much better?" Mark retorted.

"Far as I'm concerned, this city is mostly bogan central," I added, "Think you two cunts aren't bogans?"

"Then what are you?" Chris asked, glancing back at me.

"King of the Bogans!" I shouted, raising my arms as much as I could.

The street where the house party was being held was full of cars lining each side. The house was enormous, I knew who was hosting it, the girl had some rather rich parents who were currently away on a cruise. She was a good friend, greeting the three of us at the front door. Chris and Mark had a short hug, I got a hug and a kiss, smirking at them as she looped her arm around mine. "Now Danny, everyone is eager to hear about what happened today. No-one saw anything on the news," Stacy said, "Quite a few people are out the back. Some of your teammates are already here too. Just behave tonight. Don't need the coppers called out."

"I should be upset at the insinuation I'd be any trouble at all, Stacy."

After grabbing a couple of beers, I wandered out back to see plenty of girls already in the pool, while most of my teammates were gathered around a table, already sinking a few bevvies. There were cheers at my appearance, and as soon as I sat down, I was inundated with questions once again. It was already known that, apart from our full-back, John, the rest would likely not make it into the professional ranks, though could still keep playing in one of the lower grade competitions.

After explaining how the day had gone, particularly my weekly itinerary, which everyone agreed sounded exhausting, we moved onto what we'd done during our time off from school and what we were looking forward to most for the school year to come.

"Hopefully a couple of hot new teachers," Greg stated, one of the centres for our team.

There was more than one snort of amusement. "Think you're going to fuck one of your teachers?" Mark laughed, "You've been reading too many stories, mate."

"Get one of those young student teachers in and the world is your oyster," Matt suggested, one of our second rowers. Big unit of a man, at least six-four at eighteen.

"What do you think, Danny?" Chris wondered.

"I have a girlfriend."

I did have a girlfriend, but my life would change that night. I was about six beers deep when I realised I hadn't heard from Rachel since I'd arrived, assuming she'd have either messaged me or at least tried to find me. It was only when Stacy came and tapped me on the shoulder that I knew something was wrong, simply by the look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I had to ask.

"It's... Rachel..."

My stomach dropped. It wasn't the tone of an issue where I'd find her sick or upset. My teammates immediately got to their feet. Stacy looked around and sighed. "Okay, you can follow but I don't want any fighting in my house..."

"Ah, shit," Mark muttered, "I fuckin' knew it. We fucking warned you, mate."

They had, but I simply didn't want to listen.

Following Stacy inside, I heard the volume of conversation drop. Meeting more than one pair of eyes, there was a little sympathy and more than one nod of respect. That was already telling me what I was going to find and that they would approve of however I chose to handle it. Following Stacy upstairs, she walked me to a closed door. Turning towards me, she hugged me tightly for a moment. "I'm sorry, Danny," she whispered, "No-one had a clue until someone came downstairs and divulged what was going on. Word passed and, as soon as I heard..."

She opened the door to reveal my girlfriend being made airtight by three young men, a further three men stroking themselves to the side of the bed. I stood in the doorway and sighed. It wasn't quite what I expected. A little worse, to be honest. I recognised all of them, the deadbeats and druggies that are found in every school. The one she was blowing met my eyes and nearly shit himself, no doubt seeing my teammates at my back.

"Oh fuck!" he cried. Most eyes in the room turned towards me. The fear was palpable as they knew exactly who I was, and knew exactly who they were fucking. Nine times out of ten, they'd be left nothing more than bloodied bodies on the floor for it.

Then I smiled. "Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Calm yourself. While I could tell my teammates to kick the absolutely living shit out of you right now, quite frankly, you've done me a favour. Just one question, Rachel. How long ago did you lose your virginity?"

She didn't even have the gall to look guilty. "Over a year ago," she replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders, "I'd have fucked you eventually but it was never going to last."

"I figured you were just stringing me along. No idea why, but I don't care anymore. This relationship was reaching its end anyway." Shrugging, I started to laugh. "Fuck it, have yourself a good time, guys. I generally don't slut shame too often, but I'd get yourself tested if you're fucking her bareback. No idea how many guys she's had fuck her, but if she's being made airtight and taking it that hard in the arse already, I can only imagine she's got plenty of experience."

"We're not going to handle them, Danny?" Mark asked at my shoulder.

"Nope, she's not worth the time, hassle, spilled blood or the assault charges we'd no doubt earn. These six dickheads have just done me a big favour."

Returning downstairs, I grabbed a couple of unopened bottles of spirit and wandered outside, no surprise nearly everyone else present following us outside. Standing up on the same picnic table we'd been sat around earlier, I opened the bottle of Jack Daniel's and raised it up. "Ladies and gentlemen, your captain of Northern Meadows High School rugby league team is now a single man!" There were some confused cheers. "Who's going to win the Schoolboys Cup this year?"

"The Magpies!" they shouted. Our jerseys were black and white, with black shorts, white and black socks. The team had been known as that for decades before I'd attended the school.

"Too right! We're going to win the fucking cup and put our school on the map!" That led to more cheers before I gestured around at my teammates and saluted. "To the best teammates in the world. This will be our last season together. Let's make it a good one, yeah?"

"Fuckin' oath, mate!" Mark yelled.

"Undefeated fuckin' run, Danny. Smash 'em all!" Greg shouted.

"Right, Northern Meadows High School. Our last year together, so ensure we make it a fuckin' memorable one. Let's. Get. Pissed!"

*****

Groaning only earned chuckles from someone at my doorway. My head was pounding and I had a feeling anything left in my stomach wanted to leave, thankfully not urgently. Managing to open an eye, I noticed Kyla standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "It's nearly noon, Danny. Might want to get yourself out of bed."

"Let me die," I moaned.

She walked over and sat on her knees, giving my cheek a soft kiss. "We understand why. What happened is already over social media."

"Shit," I muttered.

"Don't worry, nothing but support for you. She is not going to enjoy returning to school next Monday."

"She did me a favour in the end. The only regret is she didn't have the balls to just break up with me."

"Apart from the hangover, how are you feeling?"

"I'll see once the hangover passes. How did I get home?"

"Mark got the three of you a taxi, he called us so we could haul you inside. It was amusing to say the least."

"Why?" I asked carefully.

"Despite the alcohol in your system, not so little Danny wanted to play. I'm impressed, little brother. Or maybe I should call you big brother now. Rachel's loss is going to be someone else's gain."

"Great. I find out my girlfriend cheated on me and now my sister has seen my dick." Groaning again, I added without thinking, "And I'm still a fucking virgin."

"You'll find the right woman, Danny. If you're lucky, more than one. You're still young. Give it time. Lose it with someone you love, or at least like a lot."

"If you weren't my sister, Kyla..." I stopped and groaned again. "Shit, that's not what..."

I felt her kiss my cheek. "I'm flattered my little brother finds me attractive."

Managing to open both eyes, my laughter didn't surprise her. "Look, I don't know if it's the alcohol still in my system, but I live with three very attractive women that made growing up rather enjoyable in this household."

She helped me sit up, thankful to realise I was still wearing underwear. Helping me to a standing position, my head spun and I felt queasy for a few seconds, before wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she helped me to the bathroom, apologising profusely for my condition. She laughed, assuring me she'd done it more than once herself. It was a rite of passage, part of growing up.

Leaving me in privacy to at least pee, she suggested I have a shower before I tried eating something. Noticing I was a little woozy, she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, taking off her t-shirt and shorts, leaving herself in just her underwear. "What are you doing?"

"I don't want you falling over in the shower. Get you boxers off."

"I'm not taking off my underwear."

"Trust me, we all saw your cock last night, Danny."

Groaning again, I had to ask, "Even Mum?"

"Danny... You were rather suggestive to all three of us. Granted, I think you were probably rather horny, but..." She sighed. "Never mind, you were drunk. It doesn't matter." Glancing down, she smirked for a moment. "Looks like not so little Danny hasn't gone down either."

Meeting her eyes, I simply smiled before I lowered my boxer-briefs before leaning in to start the shower. Letting the water warm up at least a little bit, I made sure I gave my sister a good once over in return. Noticing her nipples harden behind the thin fabric of her bra wasn't a surprise, but when she met my eyes, I think she was enjoying some rather unsisterly thoughts too.

Stepping under the water, it felt marvellous but the wooziness hit immediately. Leaning against the tiled wall, I felt Kyla get in behind me. "I feel like shit," I muttered.

"Need to throw up?" she asked quietly.

"No, but I'll be careful when I eat." Sighing, I added, "Sorry," rather quietly.

"It's fine, Danny. Last time to let your hair down before life gets properly serious."

Making sure I was leaning back against the wall, she seemed to take great joy in soaping up my body, noticing she did avoid my cock until she simply had to make a choice whether to clean it or not. "How big is it?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

"I did measure it once, simply out of curiosity. It's eight inches."

"How thick?"

"I don't know."

She wrapped her fingers around it, earning a surprised gasp from me. "Damn, I can barely get my fingers around your shaft, Danny. Jesus, Rachel should have been begging for you to fuck her with this."

"Well, she didn't," I stated angrily. Kyla immediately stood and hugged me tightly, my cock pressing into her body. "I don't get it," I muttered, "I thought I treated her right. Respectful. Patient, but also taking charge when necessary. But I'm taught all that other stuff nowadays and I sometimes don't know how far to push it."

"She's a fucking slut, Danny. Forget about her. There are plenty of other girls at school for you to date, and you'll find one who will appreciate you." Then she left a soft kiss on my lips, which felt rather nice. "And you're not the only sibling to think some rather unsavoury thoughts. My little brother is fucking fit."

"Thanks. That does actually help. And you're drop dead fucking gorgeous, Kyla."

"More talk like that will get you in my panties." She looked down for a moment and grinned back up at me. "Which are rather wet right now. Maybe not just from the water?"

Considering both her bra and panties were white and now wet, there wasn't much left to the imagination. Hard nipples which were delightfully pink, and from what I could see, she kept herself most smooth though there was a strip of hair above her pussy. Then a knock at the door almost had me shitting myself. "Are you in the shower, Danny?" Mum shouted.

"Yeah."

"I'm in here too, Mum."

I heard immediate laughter. "Looking after him, Kyla?"

"He's a little worse for wear this morning, Mum."

"Suck his cock, that'll help clear the cobwebs!"

"Mum!" I shouted.

"Just following up on what you were suggesting last night, Danny. Kyla wasn't the only one to receive an invitation to your room."

Feeling myself start to blush, Kyla had a fit of giggles. "Okay, Mum. I think Danny is feeling a little embarrassed and doesn't remember much," she explained.

"I've got some food cooking, Danny. Get something into your stomach and you'll feel much better quickly."

"Thanks, Mum."

Stepping out of the shower a few minutes later, Kyla had great fun drying me off before stepping up on her tiptoes to kiss me softly again. No tongue, but it was certainly a kiss not normally shared by a brother and sister. Before I could ask what she was doing, she handed me the towel and disappeared out the door. Shaking my head, I walked to my own room, threw on a singlet vest and shorts, wandering through the house to the kitchen, kissing Mum on the cheek before pouring myself some juice.

Sitting at the table, Mum had cooked a full English for me. My stomach growled, and it certainly enjoyed every morsel I sent its way, joined at the table by my mother and sisters. My sisters were always using social media, and what transpired the previous evening had already spread like wildfire. Finally clearing my throat, I went with honesty. "Yes, it hurts, because she lied to me for at least a year. Feel a bit like a cuck. But she did me a favour because I knew the end was coming. Something had just felt off for a while now. At least I know I have plenty of people at my back. Heard more than one person say they had no idea."

"From what I've read, she was fucking guys from other schools, but was apparently making some sort of statement last night," Aimee explained, "She's been online trying to defend herself. I think she'll end up going rather quiet as you have plenty of support, Danny."

"I'll leave all that alone. I'm just going to ignore her at school and move on with my life. She's honestly not worth the hassle, proving who or what she really is. Any other video from last night though? That's one thing I am going to have to remember whenever I'm out and about nowadays. No real privacy with every bloody phone having a camera."

"Nothing embarrassing, Danny," Kyla replied, "You're fine in that regard. The small clip of you on the table certainly has the school fired up for the footy season."

"Good. This is our season. Going to lead our school to glory and hopefully get my first taste of action in the professional ranks."

Finishing my lunch, I thanked Mum with another kiss on the cheek before retiring to watch some cricket on the telly. Both sisters groaned, promising to only watch an hour, Aimee happy to snuggle with me on the couch as I lay down, her butt pressing back against my crotch.