League of His Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the facilities like?" Kyla wondered, "Considering how bad they've been, I've got this vision of a dilapidated old building and a field covered in sand and dirt."

"State of the art. I sat down with the coach again for a little one-on-one, and it was a brutal yet honest discussion. He knows the next couple of seasons are make or break for him too. He's been brought in to turn things around, but it just hasn't happened. He didn't exactly say he was pinning his hopes on me, he doesn't want on young shoulders, but I'm a marquee signing as one of the hot prospects for the league this season. Hope I don't fuck it up and fail within a couple of seasons."

"Well, at least your team is playing at home for the first game so that might help."

"Coach said I won't be in the squad just yet. Wants me to attend training, go through some practice games. He suggested that around game six is when I might sit on the bench. A dozen games and he might give me my full debut. He'll want me playing more often than not by the end of the season, and said the intention is that I'll play just a little more than half the games. I'd prefer to play at half-back but he suggested I could learn from Billy if I play next to him at stand-off, though he suggested playing at dummy-half will also help my development, particularly as it helps my situational awareness of the entire game."

Finishing dinner, I had a little homework to complete before making a quick call to Kim, as I hadn't seen her after school, having to hurry off to footy training. Since that night of our first kiss, we'd got together a couple of times, nothing more than a lot more making out happening, but we were not in any rush anyway. I'd confessed I wasn't a virgin any longer. She laughed, assuring me everyone at school was aware. Not from anything I'd said, she just said it was obvious I'd had sex.

Speaking of sex, I hadn't enjoyed it every single night since losing my virginity with my mother, though she had taken up a lot of my time. Kyla and Aimee had woken me up most mornings with a blowjob, and I usually had enough time to return the favour. The Friday night at the end of my first week back at school, Mum had dragged me into her room, using my cock for her own enjoyment until she passed out. The Saturday night, I was out with friends and returned home far too late, and inebriated, to do anything with anyone. Still woke up the next morning with two naked sisters in bed with me, so it wasn't all bad.

That second week was a sign of things to come. Piles of homework. Assignments to prepare and complete, thankfully most being nothing more than essay writing. Mum tried not to tire me out, but I knew by Friday night, my sisters were getting a little grumpy with my mother not sharing the wealth. Thankfully, she realised before it became an issue, the three discussing something quietly before joining me in the living room, where I was sipping a glass of water.

"Kyla tonight and tomorrow, Aimee tomorrow night and Sunday, Kyla Sunday night," Mum said, "If that's okay with you, baby?"

"And you, Mum?"

"I've enjoyed you the past two weeks. But... I might go see my sister this weekend, leave you kids to have fun."

"You don't have to, Mum," Kyla said.

"I know, but I don't want to get in the way. And if you want to have a threesome, I hope you just look after each other while doing it."

Mum disappeared into her bedroom to pack her bag. I didn't like the idea that she felt it necessary to leave, walking her to her car. When I suggested that, she hugged me tightly, assured me that she was fine, and to make sure I treated my sisters just like I'd treated her. Whispering how much she loved me, she smiled as she reversed her car, beeping the horn before disappearing from view.

Walking back inside, my sisters were on the couch, nursing a glass of wine and wearing nothing at all, a pile of clothes piled up on the floor. Both spread their legs upon seeing me, and I couldn't help lick my lips. Both now kept a trimmed patch of fur above their pussy, and from how they were glistening, they were already excited. Taking off my t-shirt and lowering my shorts, two pairs of eyes lit up at the sight of my rapidly hardening cock.

"Do my sisters need some attention?" I wondered.

"Maybe you could eat our tight and horny little pussies?" Kyla asked in her 'little girl' voice.

"Then you could fuck my older sister afterwards?" Aimee added.

"My little sister and I want to be fucked together," Kyla told me, "Not a threesome, but instead of one of us overnight, the three of us will just sleep together. You're not a virgin, and while our first time will be special, Danny, it would be even more special sharing it with my sister."

"Fine by me. Absolutely fine by me."

Both smiled. "Good. My pussy needs some attention now," Aimee said, "So since Kyla gets your cock first, I want your mouth right now."

"Whatever my sister wants," I chuckled, getting down to my knees, pulling her closer and just burying my face between her legs.

She moaned almost immediately once my tongue touched her. As I focused on Aimee, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Kyla was fondling herself, smiling when she turned her body enough so I could watch that while I ate out her sister. Running my hands up her body, I gave those wonderful breasts of hers some attention, pinching and tweaking her nipples, which seemed to send a flood of juices into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried, "You've learned so quickly, baby."

Kyla laughed. "I do love my little sister's big tits."

"So does your little brother. Practically latches on whenever I expose them nowadays."

"Seems to be addicted to your little pussy too."

I felt her fingers run through my hair. "Danny loves my tight, little pussy. And it was just made perfectly for his big, fat cock. Can't wait to feel him inside me for the first time."

Kyla leaned across to kiss her sister. "Tonight, I promise. He's making love to us both. And then the rest of the weekend. We're going to wear him out."

Lifting my mouth from my sister, I said, "Good thing I'm not busy this weekend."

My sisters both giggled. "You are busy this weekend, sweetie," Kyla retorted, "You're busy fucking your sisters, having those same sisters suck your cock while you eat our pussies, and we might find time to head outside for a swim."

Aimee was squirming by now, desperate to orgasm, though I was denying her as best I could, wanting to make her cum hard so she'd remain satisfied for a while. But when I slid a finger inside her, she practically forced her entire down, ensuring I found her spot as my tongue found its way to her clit. To say she exploded wouldn't be an understatement, loving the taste of her juices and cream.

As she calmed down, I pulled Kyla towards me, making her squeal, before I buried my face and turned that squeal into a loud moan. I wanted to make my big sister cum hard like her little sister, immediately sliding two fingers inside her, finding her spot rather easily.

"Oh fuck yes, Danny!" she cried out. Aimee, though still recovering, managed to position herself to take one of her breasts in her mouth. That earned a coo of delight as Aimee managed to move up onto her knees, and soon Kyla was squirming away as she was assaulted at two parts of her body.

She tasted a little different to her sister. Difficult to explain what it was, though I'd say my sisters definitely had a sweeter taste than their mother. I'm sure I'd learn even more if I took on more partners. Then I found myself wondering what Kim would taste like and I couldn't help stop and smile. My sisters weren't stupid.

"Kim?" Kyla whispered.

"Just wondering what she tasted like," I admitted, "Sorry, I'll focus on you. I love your pussy, Kyla."

I was surprised both of my sisters smiled. They knew Kim was my best friend and that I would think about something perhaps happening with her. "Please make love to me now," Kyla whimpered.

Considering how hard and horny I was, I would have loved bringing her off with my mouth, but I easily picked her up in my arms, immediately told to carry her into her room. Placing her down, she spread her legs as I got into position, both of us moaning as I wasted no time sliding inside her. I trusted slowly as she moved her hips, realising she was trying to rub her clit, so I used short strokes. When she enjoyed an orgasm, I couldn't help feel a little arrogant about the fact I'd made my big sister cum the very first time we made love.

Aimee got onto bed, telling me to keep going until I'd at least cum in her. Kyla begged me to keep fucking her at the same time, pushing her legs back at the knees until they were by her breasts, pumping into her harder and faster. She urged me on, noticing she was watching my thick cock disappearing inside her with each thrust. Aimee was fondling herself next to us, cheering both of us on. That had Kyla and I both chuckling away at her enthusiasm.

Kyla loved the position I had her in, running her hands up and down my arms to my shoulders as I leaned down to kiss her. "Fuck me harder," she demanded, "I want your cum, little brother."

"So fucking tight, Kyla," I growled, "Going to fuck you so much going forward."

"I think you'll be doing a lot of fucking regardless," she said, smiling at me, "But I'm glad you love my pussy so much."

"I love my sister, Kyla."

"I know, sweetie. Show me how much by finishing inside me."

I was surprised I'd lasted this long considering how horny I was. And her tight, hot and very wet pussy was doing its best to suck the cum right out of my cock. When I did finally orgasm, I'm fairly sure the face I pulled was not sexy at all. But it felt pretty damned wonderful, feeling my body just drain of energy before flopping onto my sister, just with it enough not to squash her.

Her fingers caressed my back as I did need a couple of minutes to catch my breath. "Holy shit, my little brother can fuck!"

That changed the mood, the three of us bursting into laughter as I pulled out then rolled off my sister, Kyla cuddling into me. Aimee was on her side, still fondling her pussy. "Give me ten and you can hop on if you want," I told her.

While she would take ten to ride me, that didn't stop her leaning over to take my cock in her mouth. After sucking for a minute, she lifted her head up. "I can taste my sister's pussy and your cum, Danny. I have to say, it's rather delightful." Then she leaned over my body and stuck her face between her sister's legs. That had me rock hard again almost immediately, Kyla moaning as I had a feeling Aimee was licking her clean.

Seeing I was now hard again, Aimee straddled my lap and I watched, mesmerised, as my cock slowly disappeared in the pussy of my other sister. As soon as I was buried, she leaned forward, needing a cuddle from her younger brother. Kyla hugged her too. "Sorry," Aimee murmured, "Big moment. I won't admit how long I've fantasised about you, Danny."

"Oh, me too," Kyla whispered, "Our little brother is a fucking hunk."

"How do you think I've felt about you two?" I retorted.

"Ride him, Aimee," Kyla urged, "Enjoy his big cock. And I want to see my little sister cum more than once while doing so."

Aimee sat back and started to ride me nice and slow, rolling her lower body as I knew she'd rub her clit against me at the same time. Running my hands up and down her body, she grinned as I grabbed her breasts, playing with her nipples as always, though Kyla eventually sat up and paid attention to those on my behalf, as I bent my knees and started to thrust up into Aimee.

"Oh fuck!" Aimee cried out.

Her first orgasm hit her big time. She practically whimpered as she shuddered, refusing to stop riding me for a single second, moaning and whimpering as Kyla refused to stop giving her breasts attention at the same time. It was sensory overload for Aimee, who enjoyed a second orgasm rather quickly, and when her third one tore through her body, Kyla relented on her breasts as Aimee leaned forward, kissing me deeply.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me hard and fill me up."

I fucked her for longer than she probably expected. Her pussy was so tight, I was left thinking that I was just fortunate that the three women I'd been with felt that way, or my cock was large enough that, no matter who I fucked, it would always feel that way. "Your pussy is incredible," I managed to say.

"So's your cock!" Aimee exclaimed.

"Agree with that one, little sister," Kyla added, "He's going to be a little addictive."

That caused me to snort. "Says the women who have woken me up with a blowjob the past two weeks. Not complaining, simply an observation."

Rolling her over onto her back, she spread her legs wide, holding her legs underneath each knee, begging me to finally finish inside her. My youngest sister had her wish granted within five minutes, feeling a sense of relief that I'd finally cum a second time. To my amusement, when I pulled out of her, sitting back on my knees, Kyla leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, repeating the same words as her sister about how my cum and her sister's pussy tasted.

I was wiped. I'd only had two orgasms but both had been intense. I was still at the age when I could probably cum again at least one more time, but my sisters took pity on me, taking me by the hand to our shared bathroom, the three of us showering together. I'd seen my sisters naked enough by now to appreciate it completely but I still enjoyed just cuddling both of them, and they absolutely loved it when I offered to wash their hair. Aimee started crying again, needing a hug from us both, whispering that it just felt intimate in the moment and her feelings overwhelmed her.

Kyla had bought herself quite a large bed once she'd started work, so after changing some rather stained sheets, we snuggled together in bed. The two girls fell asleep before me, cuddling into me from either side. Kissing each forehead on offer, they both smiled as they slept. I lay awake, wondering what would happen next. I knew I couldn't just sleep with my sisters and mother the rest of my life. There are usually expectations that I'd find a partner, start a family, that sort of thing. Family men were popular with administrators at rugby league clubs. Young single men would be contracted but there were obvious concerns they'd get up to trouble too often.

Then again, there were enough stories in the media about what married footy players would get up to, and a wedding ring didn't stop men or women from wanting to hook up with each other.

The rest of the weekend was spent mostly naked, though due to her larger bust size, Aimee would happily go without panties but would wear a bra. Her breasts were not large enough to cause back pain, but she already worried about sag as she got older. I assured that her breasts were still wonderfully perky and I'd 'help' however I could.

We did end up fucking around the house all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Every room was christened with both sisters. I didn't cum every single time. I think if I had, my balls would have fallen off. But I made sure my sisters enjoyed at least one orgasm in each room we fucked, while we also enjoyed fooling around when outside.

Had our first proper threesomes on the Saturday. Best one was when I was lying back, Kyla on my cock and Aimee on my face, though my sisters admitted they also enjoyed when I fucked Aimee from behind as she feasted on her older sisters' pussy. By Sunday afternoon, the three of us were exhausted. I could just about get hard, but even a blowjob would have been too much for me by then. Aimee was napping in her room, Kyla lazing by the pool, while I was lying on the couch when Mum returned home.

Thankfully, I was wearing shorts and a singlet vest, Mum leaving a soft kiss on my lips. Sitting on her favourite chair, she asked, "How's your weekend been?"

"Exhausting. I'm glad I've got school tomorrow."

Mum laughed out loud, which made me smile. Mum was even happier lately and I'm glad I was part of the reason why. "Worn you out, have they?"

"We had a lot of fun. But..." Sighing, Mum immediately moved to snuggle with me on the couch. "I love my sisters, and this weekend has been awesome, but I already know that, while it might last, I just can't afford what we do to be known. Thing is, if I meet someone I fall in love with, how do I give you three up?"

"Then you'll have a hard decision to make, sweetie. And the three of us won't tell you what to do. It's up to your own heart and mind."

"Kim has pretty much said she won't be a rebound, but that she would like to have sex. We've spoken since, and she's happy not to be exclusive until she's graduated university."

"Really? She's willing to just date and fuck you for the next four years?"

"She's pretty much insinuated she'll fuck me and no-one else, but after everything with Rachel, is almost telling me to go out and enjoy myself. Something about two years of teasing leaving anyone feeling rather frustrated with things."

"Anyone else at school catching your fantasy?"

Laughing away, Mum giggled too as she understood. "Only half our year group, at least half a dozen teachers, one administrator and, shit, even Ms Symonds would probably look fit in the right clothing."

"Isn't fucking a teacher every young male fantasy?"

"Yep. But it's also not entirely realistic. I certainly wouldn't touch a married teacher, not after..."

"I know, sweetie," Mum whispered, "Proves you're a good man."

"But dating how it is nowadays, there's nothing wrong with having a few options on the go, as long as I'm upfront and honest that I'm not being exclusive with anyone."

"So friends with benefits?"

"In a way, yes. I might take them out on a date but the expectation that the relationship is mostly based on physical aspects, that being sex."

"Courting and dating sure has changed since my day," Mum suggested, "If you went on a date with a boy, that was it. You were dating until you agreed it wasn't working or you ended up married. The idea I would have dated more than one man at a time? I'd have been called a slut in seconds."

"Different times we're in nowadays, Mum."

"You're telling me!"

"Anyway, how's Auntie Caroline?"

Mum cleared her throat. "I might have gotten a little carried away talking about us, sweetie. She's a little eager for some cock. A real one, as she relies on synthetic or plastic at the moment. Would you be willing to...?"

"Hell yes, Mum. I've always thought Auntie Caroline was pretty. Helps that she's just a slightly... er... um..."

"Younger version of your mother?"

"Her tits are a little bigger. There we are, safe option to anything else I could possibly say. Anyway, is this something happening soon? Just an idea? Or is she arriving in an hour?"

"I said I'd talk to you first. I'm thinking her visiting here would be better than you going there. If your cousins found out, it would be awkward. Then again, fucking your auntie isn't illegal, so it would just be seen as weird."

Mum and I made dinner together. My dietary plan was to be followed Monday to Saturday. Sunday was a free day, though I was warned not to go out and gorge on a pile of shit food, otherwise the other six days meant nothing. Mum agreed to cook one of my favourite dishes each Sunday, things like a roast dinner, lasagna, a casserole or other such dishes. Things Mum had made for years and that I'd always enjoyed.

Before I headed off to bed that night, I told the three of them that I'd be sleeping alone due to sheer exhaustion. Aimee and Kyla sighed with relief as they admitted their little pussies had taken a battering as well, and the thought of my cock inside them one last time had them almost curling up in pain. Mum admitted to being rather tired herself, enjoying her time with her sister at the same time I was doing the same thing with mine.