League of His Own Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always enjoyable going down on a woman for the first time, or so I'd learned in my brief experience. Savouring their different taste and scent. Appreciating that each pussy looks a little different. But the most enjoyable aspect is figuring out what they like and what works to bring them to orgasm. Lisa's clit was rather prominent when excited, enough that I could latch onto it and practically suck on it while rubbing my tongue over it at the same time.

I learned it made her orgasm hard.

Once she'd regained herself, I dropped my trousers and underwear, appreciating the gasp that escaped her upon seeing my cock for the first time. "Oh my, I've heard rumours, Danny," she whispered, "Kim's a lucky woman."

"As lucky as I am considering she's willing to share me for the foreseeable future."

Sliding my cock slowly inside her, she was hot, wet and very tight. Buried rather quickly, I slowly thrust into her, helping take off her blouse and undoing her bra, leaving her naked on the table. I shrugged off my shirt and stepped out of my trousers and underwear, leaving me just wearing my shoes and socks. If anyone burst into the room, though the door was locked, we'd be in a lot of trouble.

"Jesus, it's been too long since I had a cock inside me," she moaned.

Leaning down to kiss her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Part of me was still amused, deep down. Here I was, fucking one of the office administrators on school grounds. Granted, I'd had a crush on Lisa since she'd first arrived. I wasn't the only one who had wanted to fuck her, but perhaps being a little arrogant, I knew I was one of the few who would have stood a chance with someone as pretty as she was.

"Always been a fantasy of mine, Lisa," I groaned, pumping her a little faster.

"I know, Danny. Your flirting wasn't always exactly subtle."

"Can't help it sometimes. It just comes naturally."

"I'm hoping something else cums soon." I stopped what I was doing, meeting her eyes. We both started to laugh. "Sorry, that was awful."

Shrugging, I resumed moving, savouring how tight she was. "Don't mind me. I'm definitely going to cum soon."

"We're doing this again, right?" she moaned as I leaned down to take one of her large, pink nipples in my mouth. Definitely a D, at least.

"Fuck yes. Might be easier at your place." I stopped again for a moment. "Though as you're not a teacher, you coming to mine wouldn't be weird. Well, except for the mother and sisters."

"They can just listen as you fuck me."

"Fair enough."

Unwrapping her legs, I gripped her thighs and really started to fuck her as I felt my orgasm mounting. She seemed to realise, her dirty talk going further and further, begging me to fuck her harder and harder, that she wanted my cum desperately, then talked about all the other nasty shit we could do together. Facials. Anal. Double penetrate with a toy. Tie her up and piss on her. Damn, she had quite the imagination. Prim and proper in her work clothes, an absolute demon out of them.

I liked both sides to her character.

Then I came inside her and I felt her cuddle me as I needed a couple of minutes. Pulling out, she amused me further by plunging two fingers inside her, licking her fingers clean. "Er, you're on the pill, right?"

"Of course I am. I just wanted to taste your cum. Next time, I'll get it straight from the source."

Sitting down in my chair, I watched her keep rubbing her pussy, putting on quite the shower for me. The only thing that eventually stopped us fooling around more was the bell that signalled the end of fourth period. There was now a short break, so we spent that time getting dressed, wiping down the table, opening the window as the small room definitely smelled of sex.

Before opening the door, I pulled her in for a kiss. "We're doing that each day," she whispered, "I really like you, Danny. Think we could go on a real date?"

"Of course. You know I'm not looking for anything exclusive right now though?"

"Oh, everyone knows about that. Kim's been approached by so many girls, asking what the situation is. She pretty much said that, if you were interested, they'd be in for one hell of a great deep dicking."

I couldn't help laugh. "Sounds like she's organising my love life."

"Love life? She's just getting you laid, Danny. Everyone knows it's likely you'll end up together in the end."

"What about you?" I had to ask.

"I want some fun with you, but if I manage to win your heart instead, I won't be complaining." She kissed me again before opening the door, turning back to whisper in my ear, "Oh, by the way. Everything I mentioned while you were fucking me? I meant every word."

Miss Taylor arrived ten minutes later. I wasn't surprised she left the door open. As we'd discussed, we simply didn't want to take any risks. However, I must have had that certain look on my face that told everyone I'd just had sex, as after a few minutes of watching me get back to work, she whispered, "You had sex with Lisa. Good for her. And you too."

"You don't mind?" I whispered back, not taking my eyes from my notes.

"Of course not, and everyone loves Lisa. She's adorable. And we all know she absolutely adores you in return."

"We had a fun morning."

"Good. I'll make sure I give you plenty of time together each morning. Just make sure the door is locked."

"I can do something for you, Becca. In fact, you know I want to."

"I know, sweetie. But we can't. We both know that. But spending the next two weeks with you for half a day will be wonderful. We can talk about anything on your mind." She paused before asking, "How are you feeling and healing?"

"Each day gets a little better. Not too many headaches now. Healing is ahead of schedule. Benefit of being a fit and healthy young man. The test will be the first game I return."

"At least you're back for the semi-finals. Fingers crossed we'll make the pool stages."

"How have they been without me?"

"Not to stroke your ego too much but they've struggled without your direction. The fact you'll be back will boost confidence no end."

Walking into the cafeteria for lunch, everyone knew I was back but hadn't seen me. The place erupted as my mates all came running towards me, shakes of the hand, pats on the back. Kim had seen me every day so she just stayed sitting where she was. Inundated with questions as I bought myself some lunch, of course my mates were crude, asking about sexy nurses and sponge baths.

"No, nothing happened like that," I said, "Though I was given two phone numbers on the way out."

"Will you be back for the semi-final?" Mark wondered. He'd been playing in my position during my injury lay-off.

"Yep. I'm working hard in the gym at home. Once I'm given the all-clear to resume training and full-contact, I'll be right back in the thick of things."

Knowing I couldn't head out to play a little touch footy at lunch, my friends all hung around me for lunch, something they did for the next two weeks. Kim eventually gave in and joined us every day, snuggling into me each time, wrapping my arm around her in return. I noticed one or two looks from my teammates, probably wondering why we weren't together permanently.

The two weeks passed quickly. Each morning, Lisa and I would mix a little schoolwork with a lot of fooling around. She loved going down on me, and it was a mix of her swallowing my cum or taking it on her face. Have more than one photo of my phone from after I'd climaxed. I returned the favour every time, and when we discovered that, if we got her so horny, she burst, well, we learned to keep a rag around to clean up her squirts. And then there was the sex. She was insatiable, a voracious sexual appetite that I was thankful to match.

We were good together, that was for sure. Loved fucking her over the desk, pulling her ponytail and slapping her arse. The harder, the better, was her motto. We were both feeling a little melancholy the last Friday, knowing on Monday I'd be returning to regular classes. Instead of it being the hard fuck session I expected, I would say it was the first time we made love. Lisa had come prepared, laying a rug out on the floor with some pillows, and I did absolutely no coursework during those four first periods of the day.

I let Kim know what was going on with Lisa. What I didn't expect was that it seemed to turn her on, and there was no doubt she was trying to fuck me 'better', if such a thing is possible. "This will still be my cock in the end," she growled as she rode me hard and fast that same night, "All the others are just getting some fun."

"I love it when you're in this mood," I growled back, "Ride me harder!" I ordered, slapping her butt to emphasise the point.

"You're going to break my pussy later. And if my cheeks aren't bright red, you haven't fucked me hard enough."

"Okay, I really fucking love you right now, Kim."

"I know, baby. Love you just as much in return. Now fuck me, damn it!"

Kim struggled to walk to the bathroom the next morning. I had to eventually carry her to the kitchen, Mum giving me the evil eye. "I did ask for it," Kim admitted, "My god, did he fuck me last night."

"We heard," Kyla muttered. She wasn't being jealous, I think we might have kept her up late, as Kim had proven rather insatiable. Any time my cock got hard, we were fucking. And I won't lie, my cock was feeling it that morning. I woke up with a hard on but begged Kim to leave me alone. Thankfully, the last thing on her mind was sex.

"So does Kim know about Lisa?" Aimee asked. I gave her a look, which made her giggle. "Good boy."

"I know about Lisa and Miss Taylor. Danny has never lied to me." Well, I had or still was, as she didn't know about my mother and sisters. I wasn't sure if I could keep that lie up forever. I'd eventually have to make a choice.

"You told her about Miss Taylor?" Mum asked, definitely surprised.

"I know if I told Kim, she wouldn't tell anyone. She wouldn't want either of us to get in trouble."

"And it's a sign of his trust in me in return," Kim added, "Plus there is a line of girls at school hoping for some action. I know Danny will be sensible though. Well, he is fucking a teacher so he's not that sensible, though Miss Taylor is gorgeous, so I can't blame him either."

"You interested in women?" Kyla blurted out.

Kim smiled at the question first. "I've kissed more girls than boys. You know, to tease said boys. Danny was my first lover so... I don't know. Are you asking for a specific reason, Kyla?"

"I know you and Danny have this agreement so... Well, are you interested in hooking up with other men?"

"To be honest, not at all. Certainly no-one at our school interests me. University might be different, but as Danny knows, I'm going to be so damned busy studying and then training..."

"Still aiming to be a doctor?" Mum asked.

"Yes, I just haven't decided on my specialised field of medicine yet. I have time to decide. Back to your original question, Kyla. I'm not interested in other men. I love Danny and, once we're in the right place in our lives, I'd like to make it work. If he meets someone in the meantime, it'll hurt but I can't expect him to wait either. But I know he'll always be there to support me."

"Forever, Kim. You'll always be important to me."

"I know. And Kyla, I've obviously never been with a woman, but I've thought about it before. I prefer men, and wouldn't really consider myself bisexual, maybe bi-curious. But if my first woman was to be you, I certainly couldn't complain. The only thing that would make it weird is that you're his sister."

Mum took Kim by the hand. "You'll always be welcome in our home, no matter what. You love my son. And, to be honest, the four of us love you in return."

"Thank you, Lauren. That means the world. My family loves him just as much."

I was attending my first Rangers game that afternoon since my injury. I still wasn't allowed to drive, I'd be visiting my doctor for hopefully the last time on Monday afternoon after school, so Mum drove me to the ground around an hour before kick-off. Only the coach knew I was coming, he set it up so I could surprise my teammates and perhaps motivate them.

Walking through the front offices at the stadium, I was greeted by warm handshakes by the male staff, hugs and kisses on the cheek from the women. The coach was there to meet me, asking a million questions, before he led me through to where my teammates were getting ready. And it was obvious that he'd kept my arrival secret, as once they noticed I'd turned up, the roar of approval was loud, finding myself practically mauled by my teammates.

"Fucking great to see you up and about, kid," Billy said. Last time he'd seen me, I'd been in hospital. I'd asked my teammates not to visit me at home for my own mental well-being. Seeing them would have confirmed that I was missing out on so much. I hadn't watched a rugby league game since I was injured. Just watching a game, particularly a Rangers match, would have made me feel even more depressed.

Ten minutes before kick-off, the coach asked me to walk out on the field and just give a wave to the crowd. The club had been inundated with messages from our fans, all of which had been filtered to me, and I had made the occasional post on social media, letting them know about my recovery and thanking them all for their good wishes and concern. Standing in the tunnel, hearing the crowd, I was left thinking this would be another surprise.

Walking out onto the field, I took a moment to just savour the moment, being the only one on the grass, grandstands surrounding me. As soon as the crowd recognised me, the applause and cheering was almost deafening. I raised both arms and waved to all four sides, placing a hand on my chest afterwards and bowing to the same sides. Their support meant the world. Made me feel better during the darker moments of my recovery.

The coach made sure I was on the bench for the game alongside my teammates. My return certainly seemed to inspire them. We were playing the Gold Coast Titans, who were not having a great year themselves. The Rangers enjoyed their largest victory in years. The boys smashed them to pieces for eighty straight minutes. It was wonderful to see, a real boost to morale around the club for players, officials and supporters. When the final siren finally sounded, the roar from the crowd was beyond deafening.

Before I left for the day, the coach stopped me, asking about my recovery. I assured him I felt fine, but once my doctor cleared me, and the club doctor cleared me, I was ready and raring to go.

"Good," he said, "Because when you're cleared, you're starting the next game." I'm sure the surprise on my face was clear, earning a chuckle. "What's the first thing you do after falling off your bike when learning?"

"Get straight back on and try again."

"Exactly. The opposition will no doubt think you're going to be intimidated or scared it'll happen again. Best thing to do is get back on that field and prove you're tougher than they expect. Next Sunday, if you're cleared, you're starting at half-back."

"Thanks, coach. Fuck... Means the world."

"Your cup semi-final is this Wednesday, correct?"

"It is, coach. If I'm cleared fit to play, I'll be on the field."

"I want to hear you not only won the game, but you crushed them. Dominate the game like I know you can. No mercy. Got it?"

"Yes, coach."

Resting a hand on my shoulder, he grinned. "You're a good kid, Danny. Injury you had would have fucked with anyone. When you're ready to meet him..."

"The guy who did it?"

"Yeah, when you're ready, he'll come and see you."

"If I'm cleared on Monday, make it the Tuesday. I'll come in for training and we can sit and chat."

"It was an ugly thing he did, but he's contrite about it. Spur of the moment, not thinking of the consequences. I've talked to him a couple of times. He's broken up about it, to be honest."

"I think it'll do both of us good to just put it behind us."

"Good kid. Right, you head off home. Send me a message about what your doctor says."

"No problem, coach."

I spent the Sunday with my mother and sisters. How did I spend the day with them? Mother had some fun with me in bed that morning, as I'd gone to bed with her on Saturday night, spending most of the time cuddling but we did end up making love the one time. Waking up on Sunday, we fucked. That's the only way to put it. She giggled constantly, my cum was dribbling down her legs as she made breakfast. Kyla leapt on me next, sucking my cock as I sat on the couch, Aimee next to me, using my right hand to fondle her pussy at the same time. Mum happily sat and watched.

Once I came in Kyla's mouth, Aimee slid down onto her knees, the two girls cum-swapping. I will never say that watching it wasn't hot. I was then forgotten as they ended up together on the floor, Aimee spinning around, the two girls putting on a live sex show. Mum met my eyes and laughed. "This house sometimes," she exclaimed.

After making each other orgasm, Aimee got up to straddle my lap, pleased to see I was hard again, sinking herself down and riding me slowly. She was so beautiful doing so, Kyla cuddling into my side, watching her little sister enjoying her little brother. Mum eventually walked over, sitting to my other side. "First time we've done this," she whispered, "Can't say it isn't beautiful seeing my children loving each other."

I loved it when Aimee rode me, with her delicious curves and her big tits bouncing away. I knew she was a young woman who worried about her figure, particularly compared to her mother and sister, both who were slimmer. The three of us assured her she was a classically curvy woman and that she certainly wasn't fat at all. Whenever I told her how beautiful she was, her face always lit up in the sort of smile that told me she loved hearing those words from me.

When I did cum inside her, she happily leaned forward, resting her head against my shoulder, wrapping her up in my arms. "I love my little brother," she whispered.

"Don't hog him all day. My pussy needs some brother dick too!"

"Give me a few minutes here, Kyla. I've cum twice rather quickly."

"Get on the ground and you can eat my pussy. Your mouth still works, right?"

So that's how I ended up on the floor with my sister in my face, my mother sucking my cock back to hardness. Kyla rode my face long enough to enjoy an orgasm, and once Mum had sucked my cock long enough to have me hard again, Kyla slid down my body to sit on my cock, Mum stripping naked and lowering her pussy down onto my face.

We all enjoyed an orgasm or two before they collapsed onto the floor to either side of me, Aimee sitting on the couch naked, laughing away. "Well, not a bad way to pass a Sunday," she said, "Nothing like some fun with the family."

I'm not sure what it was that day, but I remained horny until I went to bed, and I ended up fucking the three of them again at least one more time. The last was bending my mother over the dinner table and fucking her hard from behind. She couldn't get enough of me, and was happy to take a third load inside her that day. All she did was stand up, pull her skirt down, kiss my cheek, and continue preparing dinner.

"I love you, baby," she whispered.

"Love you back, Mum. Want to sleep with me tonight?"

Her face lit up in approval. "I'd love that, sweetie. Just to snuggle? I'm not sure I can have you inside me again without me limping into work tomorrow."

"Snuggles sound perfect, Mum."

*****

We had been feeling the pressure before kick-off. A semi-final was always a nerve-wracking occasion. I felt the tension as it was my first game back since my injury. I was glad we'd been given home advantage, so when I led the team out for the first time since the opening round, the atmosphere was electric. I still felt the nerves until the first time I touched the ball, putting a kick down field that immediately gave us a slight advantage.