League of His Own Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victory blowjob first," she stated, falling to her knees once I was naked, "Where do you want to cum?"

"Inside you."

That made her smile. "Well, you know I love that, handsome, but I'm sucking you off until you cum, so you get mouth or face."

"Swallow."

"Good choice."

Kim was always eager to go down on me as she knew I'd return the favour immediately. Running my fingers through her black hair had her eyes lighting up as she swallowed as much of my cock as possible. "I love you," I whispered.

"You always get sensitive when I'm sucking your cock, Danny," she said with a giggle, "But I love you too."

I'd been horny for quite a while, so it wasn't a surprise I came in her mouth rather quickly. As soon as she'd swallowed, I gently threw her onto my bed and went to town on her pussy. No teasing, my only objective was to make her orgasm so often, she'd either pass out or beg for my cock. I didn't even bother counting them off, enjoying her taste far too much, loving the noises she was making, while trying to keep her body under control as she continued to shudder with each orgasm that hit her. The only reason I stopped was I was so hard, I needed to fuck her, kissing up her body before I slid my cock inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried, "Fuck me, Danny! Give me that big cock!"

Well, everyone in the house knew I was fucking her now. So I fucked her harder. Admittedly, that just meant I didn't last anywhere near as long as usual, but with her legs over my shoulders, her body almost curled in half, and with my cock pounding her, I wasn't surprised when she came even harder still. "Oh fuck me!" she whimpered, "Please cum in me, Danny."

"In a minute, sweetie," I grunted, "Just enjoying your tight pussy."

"Definitely your tight pussy."

I couldn't help grin. I had a feeling, no matter what, I'd be the only man she'd ever be with. Figured I might have to marry her in the end. That thought didn't scare me at all, though it could make things awkward otherwise. When I did finally cum inside her, I pretty much collapsed on top of her. I heard her giggle before whispering, "Congratulations, handsome. Win the cup and get the girl."

Rolling off, she turned to cuddle into me before I kissed her. "So you're my girl?"

"I think I have been your girl for a long time, Danny."

Waking the next morning, we showered together before joining the family for breakfast. Jokes about my sex life were now regular as Kim was no longer shy about the fact we enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship. Driving both of us to school, it was a good thing it was only our year group there, otherwise I was left thinking I'd never make first class.

I didn't even make it there, finding myself summoned to the principal's office. As soon as I closed the door and sat down, Susan burst into tears. "I can't do it, Danny. I'd love nothing more, but I can't do it. Sleeping with Rebecca is one thing. She's only a few years older and I understand enough. But I'm older than your mother and... Part of me wants nothing more, but I can't do it. I'm sorry."

Walking around her desk, I lifted her up before I gave her a tight hug. "I'd love to as well, but if it's upsetting you this much, then I'll be your friend, Sue. Can never have too many friends."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? I've enjoyed the relationship we've formed this year, Sue. No promises were made, it was just an idea. Would I like to see you naked? Absolutely. Would I like to be intimate with you? Definitely. But I'm always available for cuddles like this." Leaning back to meet her eyes, I added, "Tell you what, when I'm no longer a student and you find yourself thinking about me, all you need do is call."

"How are you so understanding?"

"I'm not going to say I'm not disappointed, Sue. But it's also a big decision for both of us. I'd offer to take you out for dinner but..."

"I can do dinner," she whispered, "You'd do that for me?"

"I'd love to. Why don't we do it tonight? Instead of a night in a hotel, I treat you to dinner and drinks. Think of it as a thank you for all you've done, not only for me, but for everyone here."

"No wonder Kim loves you so much."

"I know. I sometimes feel guilty about what we're doing but I'm confident it'll work. So why don't you text me your address and I'll pick up around six pm? Think of somewhere to go for dinner."

"Okay," she said softly, unable to stop smiling, "Thank you, Danny."

"You're welcome, ma'am."

We had a wonderful dinner together later that evening. Susan wanted to let her hair down and didn't want anything fancy. I made her laugh when we ended up at a worker's club, suggesting they served bloody good food for a good price, and we could sit back and enjoy a couple of quiet drinks afterwards. I thought it would be a little awkward, considering I was close to nineteen while she was close to fifty, but conversation flowed easily, Susan asking personal questions about my hopes and dreams away from rugby league, while she admitted that she'd focus on her role until she reached sixty and retirement age. After that, she wanted to go travelling.

Driving her home afterwards, we pulled up outside and we shared a soft, lingering kiss. When she invited me in for coffee, I had to decline. "If I come inside, Sue, I won't be leaving until tomorrow morning. I know that and so do you. Let's wait until I've graduated. If you still feel the same way as you do now, and things remain the same with my other lovers, then I'd love nothing more than to spend a night with you too."

"I'm going to jill myself something silly now, Danny."

"If you want to send me a video of that, I'd love to see it."

"Thank you for tonight. It was just what I needed. My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much."

Being the somewhat gentleman I am, I did walk her to the front door of her home. It wasn't a large house, figuring she'd downsized since her divorce. I kissed her one final time, and we hugged for a few minutes. When she let me go, I was dazzled by her smile. "I was right about one thing, Sue. You're absolutely gorgeous. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Danny. Best date I've had in decades."

I drove home grinning like an idiot.

*****

It was the final game of the regular season. West Sydney Rangers had won more games than they had in the previous three seasons, but we needed to win this last game to prevent finishing last in the standings for a fourth consecutive year. We were level points but the team on the same points had already played their game and lost. However, their points difference was better by a significant margin. We needed a win or draw to finish above them.

Billy, in his final game before retirement, would be starting alongside Graham. I was one of the substitutes. I knew the coach would give Billy about sixty minutes before pulling him out of the game, giving him his moment to wave goodbye to the crowd. He was unusually quiet before the game, I knew desperate to win, but he also knew it was the last time he'd pull on the jersey and step out onto the field as a professional rugby league player. Then there was me alongside him, just starting out on my professional career.

It was a sell-out for the final game of the season, and the crowd adored Billy. He'd been with the club through thick and thin, a one-club man who could have moved on plenty of times to a more successful club, but he'd grown up in the area and hadn't wanted to move his young family. That alone earned the love and adoration of those in attendance every week.

Watching him lead the side out onto the field for the final time certainly pulled at heartstrings for many in the crowd, the other players hanging back and letting him enjoy a moment by himself as he waved and applauded all four sides. The place felt electric, and I knew everyone wanted to send Billy out as a winner on the day.

We were fortunate that we were playing a team with nothing to play for except professional pride. Couldn't make the playoffs, were not going to finish bottom. We had more to play for. We didn't want to finish bottom again. We wanted to win it for Billy.

It was a tense first half. Neither side really managed to make any breakthroughs, the play moving back and forth as each set of tackles ended with the ball being kicked downfield. Andy, our goalkicker, did kick two penalty goals, our opposition kicking one, so the score at half-time was four points to two. It was that sort of game where one mistake could decide it.

After the coach gave his usual speech and tactics changes, he pulled me aside, repeating that Billy would get twenty minutes then I'd go on to finish the game. "They're yours to lead from now on, Danny," he said quietly, "Next season, it's on your shoulders. It's a lot of pressure on someone so young, but you've got the talent, kid. We have faith."

"Thanks, coach."

"The way you've come back from that injury, everyone in that changing room has your back."

The second half started much like the first, the play moving back and forth. The opposition scored another penalty goal, levelling the scores at four each. The tension rose, the crowd on tenterhooks. Then the opposition made a mistake, one of our players grabbed the ball, and he burst through the gap. The crowd roared. Everyone on the bench stood up and cheered. Then Billy appeared by his side. Andy, carrying the ball, drew the final man and passed it in time. Billy caught the ball and sprinted the next forty metres, scoring under the posts.

I'd never heard a crowd roar as loudly until that day. Our players went nuts, practically picking him up and carrying him back to the halfway line. Looking around, those who had played with him for years, there were few dry eyes around. Talk about a fairy tale ending to a career...

Five minutes later, they held up his number to be replaced. I'd been warming up and watched as he slowly walked towards me, spinning more than once to wave to the crowd, the entire crowd chanting his name. I wasn't surprised to see tears falling as he approached me. The last time he'd ever leave a rugby league field wearing the shirt of the club he loved above nearly everything. He embraced me tightly before whispering, "They're yours now, kid. Lead them well."

Running onto the field, I was immediately organising the play for the scrum. Ball in hand, I approached the opposing stand-off, drawing him and one of the centres. Looping the ball to Graham, we almost scored on the first play, stopped five metres short. Four tackles later, and we still hadn't breached their defences.

Standing ten metres back, I called for the ball from our dummy-half. It was an easy field goal and we were now out of range by seven points. The opposition would need to score twice, and at least one converted try, to win.

To our immense relief, we held on to win. They scored a converted try three minutes from the end, leaving us with a one-point lead. Getting the ball back after we kicked off, they threw it around, trying to find another gap. With thirty seconds to go, they dropped the ball. The crowd went wild. We thirteen players on the field hugged and almost cried from the sheer sense of relief. We were going to win our final game and not finish bottom of the table.

As soon as the siren sounded, our benches erupted. We hadn't won a damned thing otherwise, but in our eyes, not finishing bottom again after a full season was a victory in itself. All matches are obviously televised, so Billy found himself being hounded by the media. No surprise I ended up being dragged next to him to give a few words about our season but also my hopes for the next season.

There was the usual end of season lap to bid the crowd farewell until next season. Though the season hadn't been all we hoped, it wasn't the disaster of previous seasons. Not finishing bottom was a sign of progress, as was winning more games than the club had done in the previous five, now that I thought about it. With the right recruitment, there was no reason why the improvements couldn't continue. The club was ambitious, new funding had been secured, now we needed the players.

Being the end of the season, we would be having the usual function the next evening. I might have had school on Monday but there was no chance I wasn't going to attend, and I was definitely going to be getting absolutely plastered. Walking into the changing room after our farewell lap, we all shared a quiet drink with Billy, his wife by his side, small kids hanging around, saying hello to all of us. Billy seemed content, admitting he was thirty-six, and after seventeen years as a professional, his body was simply saying enough was enough.

What made us grin was that he wouldn't be disappearing from our lives. He would be undertaking a role at the club while working on coaching badges. "You're not getting rid of me that easily," he stated, "But I won't be playing again."

There was quite the crowd of people waiting for me outside. After a large round of hugs for everyone, I admitted to being glad the season was over. Having played for both my club and school, my body had been through the ringer and I was looking forward to relaxing during the summer. I'd still have to follow a diet and keep myself fit, but that was the whole point of pre-season training. They knew players would relax; I just wasn't to show up in January three times the size.

"Who are you taking to the function?" Mum asked.

"The Dally M's are in a couple of weeks. I'm taking Kim with me for those. I'm in the running for the 'Rookie of the Year' award for that, it's why I'm invited. As for the function tomorrow night, you're all invited."

Despite the season not being a particularly great success, the mood for the function the next night was high. The very fact we hadn't finished last meant a lot to the club. It had been a laughingstock for a few years, most teams and fans showing up at our stadium expecting to win. We all knew that, to have any success, we had to turn our stadium into a fortress, somewhere the opposition fears to come. We'd won all but five of our games at home this season, but knew we'd have to improve that. If we won nearly all our home games, we'd push for the playoffs. Improve our form on the road and we'd definitely have a chance at finals footy.

The night was mostly about saying goodbye to Billy, in addition to the usual awards handed out by the club. Things like 'Player of the Year', 'Fans Player of the Year', 'Best and Fairest', all that sort of thing. Being the only rookie, they didn't bother with a presentation, the Master of Ceremonies just pointing at me and saying, "You won that award, Danny. Want the trophy?"

"Nah, she'll be right, mate."

Billy was given a framed jersey with everyone's signature from the club, in addition to various other gifts. He would remain part of the club as a trainer and ambassador. The man bled black and white, one of the few one-club men remaining in the game. His retirement did free up some space in the salary cap. Going full-time next season and being the only specialist half-back at the club, my wage immediately jumped to six figures, but there was now plenty of cash to purchase players.

My memory of the later evening is hazy as the boys certainly hit the booze hard. Though friendships were formed, most of us wouldn't really see each other again until pre-season training. I have no idea what time we left nor how I got home, all I do know is that I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, a dry mouth, a rumbling stomach and two naked women in my bed.

Kim and Lisa.

"Okay, what the fuck?" I moaned. They were already awake, feeling them cuddling into me on either side. "We didn't do anything last night, did we?"

They both giggled. "No, Danny. Little Danny certainly wasn't going to co-operate last night," Kim finally replied, "But you were being very sweet to us last night, so Lisa and I agreed to stay in bed with you."

"Wendy?"

"She went home, worried you'd end up fooling around and she didn't want to do it when you were drunk. She's hoping you'll see her soon. She really wants to fool around." She paused and said, "No, that's not right. She wants to make love and finally lose her damned virginity with you."

"She told you that? I've just been taking things slow."

"There's slow and then there's glacial, Danny."

"Make love to the poor girl. She's gagging for it," Lisa added.

"I'm gathering your hangover won't help take care of us?" Kim wondered.

Lifting the sheet, I still had my usual morning wood. Smirking at Kim and then Lisa, I suggested I could always just lie back, think of Australia, while they enjoyed themselves on my cock. I think it was the right answer, as the blankets were thrown back, Lisa eagerly sliding down my cock. She looked fantastic riding me as always. "You alright with this?" Lisa asked Kim.

"You look gorgeous, Lisa. No wonder he likes you so much."

"Can't get enough of this dick, to be honest."

Lisa rode me long enough so she could enjoy an orgasm, then made sure I came inside her. Giving me a few minutes to recover, she then blew me until I was hard again, then Kim happily rode me again. And she rode me until I came inside her too. That took a while, and she was worn out by the time I did cum in her, considering she'd enjoyed more than one orgasm herself.

Then we had a shower before joining the others for breakfast. I'm fairly sure I didn't look smug walking out of my room with two women. What I didn't realise is that it was Monday morning. Kim didn't seem to care, nor did Lisa. Once we sat down to eat, Mum wandered in from her bedroom. "I called Sue and let her know you'll be in later this morning. That's all three of you."

"Well, Sue knows I'm sleeping with him anyway," Lisa said.

Mum laughed. "Yes, she admitted to a little jealousy on her part. We had a nice little chat. Sounds like you treated her like a gentleman on your date."

"Of course, Mum."

Kim and Lisa both giggled. "I can't believe you took her on a date," Lisa said, "Though she was walking on air the next morning. All you did was kiss her?"

"More than once. But she didn't want to take the next step and I respect that decision."

Arriving at school late with Lisa and Kim would have raised eyebrows if there was anyone around to see us. Walking into the administration building, Kim and I signed the late form before she disappeared to class as I was called to meet with Ms Symonds. As soon as I shut the door, she was all over me, finding myself backed against the wall as I was pounced upon. She was a hell of a kisser, that was for sure.

A knock at the door brought our kissing to an immediate halt. "Ms Symonds is currently in a meeting," Lisa explained.

"I need to speak to her about something important," I heard another voice. Female. The vice-principal. A real hard arse at times but a heart of gold whenever a student had any sort of problem. "Who is she in there with?"

"Daniel Cole."

"Oh... Well, I'll come back later then."

I met Susan's eyes and mouthed 'Does she know?' She grinned shyly, blushing away, but did shake her head. "I've been in a good mood since our date, Danny," she whispered, "And you know how rumours spread at school."

Caressing her cheek, the smile spread further on her face as I leaned down to kiss her again. "I should probably get to class, Sue..."

"I like it when you call me by my first name. I shouldn't, but... I see why you're so popular."

The entire week, I seemed to get next to no work done as most lessons turned into question-and-answer sessions about my first year as a professional footballer, what I hoped would happen in the future and various other questions about other teams and what I thought of other players. Plenty did wonder if I had any lingering effects from my injury. I told them I didn't, and when I thought about it, considering the concussion I'd taken, I had been worried about suffering headaches and other issues for a lot longer, but I'd recovered as quickly as predicted.