League of His Own Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,357 Followers

Natalie hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Danny," she said softly, "I didn't want to make my problems yours..."

"But you're going to be my mother-in-law one day and that makes us family."

"Danny, the only thing that would concern many of us here is the impact this might have on your professional career," Susan stated, "Everyone here accepts the incestuous relationships occurring, whether between yourself and a family member, and from what I've heard, there are other relationships occurring or an interest in starting. I'm sure you're careful about everything, but are you concerned?"

"Not really. Even if I were to head out with Kyla or Aimee, though I might be recognised by a few people, this is still a city of a few million people and I'm just one face of many. Add to that, I'm not particularly well known yet by most people so I'm still mostly anonymous when out and about."

"Just as long as you remain careful, Danny. None of us want to see your career in tatters."

"We're careful, Sue," Mum stated confidently, "But we know how much you love my son."

"I do," Susan replied softly, "And I can't stop smiling at how much love is being shared around this table."

"We can share it further in bed tonight," Caroline suggested, "I remember our night with my nephew, my sister and yourself rather fondly. I think we learned that Danny loves mature pussy as much as he loves young pussy."

We'd long stopped eating, Kim the first one to suggest we all get into the pool. There was plenty of agreement, and I wasn't embarrassed by the fact I was completely aroused by all the women around me looking as sexy as hell while the conversation had certainly aroused more than just myself. As soon as I was in the pool, I was being kissed and felt up by nearly everyone. They were all enjoying glasses of wine or cocktails and having a great time.

Sitting on the edge of the pool, dangling my feet in the water, Mum eventually swam over, her fingers caressing my thighs for a minute before she moved one of her hands to my groin. As soon as she had me hard, I lifted myself up enough that she could pull my shorts down before running her tongue up the shaft from my balls.

"Going to suck off my son in front of everyone," she said, wrapping her fingers around the base, "And I might just have to share his cum with someone."

"Oh my," Anne murmured from nearby, "Oh... Oh..."

"Damn, no wonder my daughter came home smiling every time," Natalie exclaimed, "Your boyfriend is lovely and big, Kim."

Kyla swam over and wanted to join in, groaning when I felt two tongues running up and down my shaft. "You're both showing off," I stated with humour.

"We're just showing them how much we love each other," Mum stated before I felt her soft lips wrap around my shaft, moaning softly as she loved pleasuring her son. Leaning down to kiss Kyla, she couldn't stop smiling as Mum's head slowly bobbed up and down. Removing her mouth, Kyla wrapped her lips around my cock, running my fingers through her hair, leaning down to kiss my mother, the pair spending around a minute sucking me as they slowly brought me to orgasm.

"This is so hot, Mummy," Wendy murmured, noticing her hand wrapped around her mother, "Is it wonderful seeing how close family is?"

Anne didn't say anything though I met her eyes, and I could still see the surprise in them. It was one thing talking about it, and another thing seeing it happen. Aimee swam over next to her sister, and when Kyla moaned around my cock, Aimee flashed me a smile and I knew she was fingering her sister. Caroline swam over and did the same, Mum turning to kiss her sister. "Slide them in," Mum whispered, moaning within seconds as Caroline looked at me and smiled.

My mother and sister continued to alternate, the three of us moaning. I could just about lean over to kiss my other sister, Aimee whispering that she loved me. I knew I didn't spend much time with her compared to others, but about once a week, she'd simply take my hand and I knew she needed to make love. But whenever our eyes met, I could see how much she loved me, as much as I loved her.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Swallow it, Mum," Kyla practically ordered, "You know how much you love his cum."

Everyone moved back as Mum took centre stage, swallowing my cock again and again as my hand rested on the back of her head. Gazing up at me, she was desperate for her son to orgasm, her desire to swallow my cum almost overwhelming. When I did finally erupt, Mum was ready as always, and I thought she swallowed most of it until she decided to show off again, turning around and she showed the contents of her mouth.

"That's so fucking hot," Lisa exclaimed.

"You really enjoy it, don't you?" Rebecca wondered.

"I know what Sue said earlier is something many won't agree with, but all I'm thinking now is that I wish I had a brother or something because, if he was like Danny, I'd have had his cock inside me since I was legal."

Mum turned back to me and swallowed, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "I love you, baby. Once you're nice and hard again, I think we'd like to see you..." She paused and looked at Kyla. "I think you should make love to your sister."

"Not me," Kyla stated, "Most of the girls here have already seen that. It should be Aimee this time."

Her eyes lit up at the suggestion, immediately hugged her sister tightly before they shared a passionate kiss. "Is this going to turn into group sex or something?" Susan wondered, "Because I'm pretty damned horny right now."

Caroline moved over to her and must have had her hand in her swimsuit bottoms quickly as I recognised the moan Susan released. "I'll go down on any woman here who wants it," Caroline stated, "And that includes my two beautiful daughters."

Standing up outside the pool, I offered my hand to Aimee, each of us grabbing a towel from where they were stored before moving over to one of the comfortable armchairs we had for whenever we wanted to sit outside in the sun. Sitting down, Aimee grabbed the base of my cock as she straddled my lap before ever so slowly sinking down. She whimpered more than once as she loved how I felt inside her.

Slowly rocking on my lap, I ran my hands all over her body. I knew she was still worried about her body shape like so many young women did. She received constant reassurance from friends and family that we loved her how she was. Frankly, she had nothing to worry about. Her tits were fantastic, she had flared hips and beautiful legs. Taking one of her nipples in my mouth earned a louder moan.

While Aimee rode me, I heard plenty of comments from those watching us. The few women who had not been aware of my relationship with my family were completely unperturbed. Wendy was beyond insinuating what she wanted with her mother by now, and I knew Anne was close to giving in to temptation. As for my two cousins, they both got out of the pool and knelt on either side of the armchair we were in.

"Does Kyla and your mother look so happy when you're together?" Bethany asked.

"Yes," Aimee moaned, "Kyla and I love our little brother. Well, not so little brother considering the size of the cock inside me."

"What does it feel like?" Zara wondered ever so innocently that even had me staring at her in surprise.

Aimee stopped moving and looked at her. "Zara... Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes," she whispered, "So many guys... All they want to do is stick their dick in me and that's it. And if they learn I like women too, then all they think is that I'll have a threesome with them. Honestly, so many guys our age are disgusting. I've heard Mum talk about a lover, having no idea it was Danny, and she'd always talk about how he loved eating her pussy and making sure she always enjoyed so many orgasms..."

Aimee resumed riding me and had Zara smiling as she explained every sensation she was feeling as she bounced up and down on my cock, or she'd change and grind away. Eventually leaning forward to rest her head on my shoulder, I easily picked her up, my cock remaining inside her, as I carried her over to the three-seat lounge, lying her down as we continued to make love.

"Cum in me," Aimee whispered, her fingers running through my hair, "Fill my pussy like a good boy."

I snorted as she giggled, sharing a soft kiss, as I slowly fucked her a little faster. She enjoyed an orgasm, her legs wrapping around me as she cried out, her pussy clenching around my cock, simply urging me on to move even faster. She loved that, begging me to go faster and faster. It only took another couple of minutes before I groaned, burying my cock deep and erupting inside her.

"That's it, brother," she said softly, "Fill your naughty sister's pussy with all that cum."

Bethany cleared her throat. "Do you, um, get off on that? The fact you're siblings?"

"You should hear Mum and Danny when they're together," Aimee replied, "But yes, Kyla and I both love the fact we're in love with and intimate with our little brother. He makes us so happy."

"Wish we had a brother we could make love with," Bethany muttered.

"I could loan out Danny, but to be honest, things are complicated enough as it is."

Pulling out of my sister, Bethany and Zara both stared at my cock, slick with my cum and my sister's juices. Aimee showed off by immediately sitting up and taking it in her mouth to clean me up, flat-out telling the pair that she loved the taste of my cock and cum with her pussy mixed together. Hugging her once she was done, I heard and felt her sigh as she ensured her body was moulded to mine.

"I love you, Danny," she said softly.

"I love you too, Aimee. I hope I keep making you happy."

"Always. I live with the man I love, and I know he makes my family happy at the same time. That's all I've ever wanted."

Returning to sit on the edge of the pool without bothering to cover up, there was definitely sexual tension in the air now. Mum had the look of a woman who needed to be fucked, Susan was still busy with Caroline, Lisa, Rebecca and Kim were together, Wendy was looking flushed as she had barely left her mother's side all evening, Zara, Bethany and Aimee all leaping into the pool and laughing away.

Mum joined me on the edge of the pool. To show it wasn't just about me, I lowered myself into the pool and pulled Mum closer to the edge, spreading her legs and buried my face. All conversation stopped as all the other women watched me eat my mother out to one orgasm after the other. I have no idea how long I ate her out, not using my fingers on her for a change, simply burying my tongue deep with some attention given to her clit at the same time.

"Oh god, baby," she cried out after another orgasm, "You love Mummy's pussy?"

"Of course, Mummy," I replied, "Your little boy loves pleasuring you."

Mum moaned softly. "Yes, you are a good boy. Mummy loves your tongue in her pussy."

She eventually had to tap out of that, but lifting herself out of the pool, she kept her legs spread as I slid my cock inside her, appreciating the tight warmth of my mother's pussy once again. She cried out as I buried myself, her legs immediately wrapping around me. "Fill my pussy, baby," she exclaimed, "My god, I love my son's big cock!"

It was a hard, fast fuck, Mum moving her hips in time to my thrusts. Glancing to my left, I saw every other woman resting their arms on the edge of the pool as they watched mother and son rut like a pair of horny teenagers. I knew I wasn't going to last long, kissing Mum hard. It made her moan even more as our tongues duelled.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, "Mum... Oh god..."

"I know, baby," she replied, her fingers digging into my back, "God, I can't get enough sometimes."

"Cum in her, Danny!" Kim cried out, "Fill your mother's pussy!"

I heard Natalie laughing next to her. "You really love this, don't you?"

"Mum, you can't watch this and not think they're made for each other. That's why I can accept it and love them both. I would never deny either of them the fact they want to be together. And you haven't seen Kyla with him. My god... It's the most beautiful thing to watch sometimes."

Natalie turned to my oldest sister. "Love him, do you?"

"More than life itself sometimes," Kyla said softly, "I know that we'll start trying to for a baby soon, now that we have a place large enough to start a family."

"Fill my womb, baby," Mum cried out, "My god, fill my pussy with all your cum. I need it, baby. I need it so much. I want to feel you leaking out of me for the rest of the night."

I came hard, with Mum clutching me tightly as I felt my cock pulsing away, groaning so loudly, I was sure our new neighbours probably heard us. Well, they were going to have to get used to people fucking in our house the way things were going. Pulling out as I needed to lie back, Kim lifted herself out of the pool and knelt between my legs, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Have to make sure he's nice and clean, Mum," she explained.

"Mummy," Kyla whispered, Mum immediately nodding her head as Kyla lifted herself out of the pool and happily started to lick our mother, "Yummy. Brother's cum and mother's pussy are delicious."

"Okay, I don't care what anyone else says. This is totally hot and I want to see more of this," Natalie stated, "Anne, when can I move in?"

"Whenever you want, Natalie."

"Good. Kim... Would you mind if your mother wanted to watch you fooling around?"

"Not at all, Mum. Would you want to join in?"

"If the women are interested, then yes. I won't involve myself with Danny. That would just be... He's your boyfriend and future husband..."

"And I've got to be honest, things are going to get ever more complicated," I confessed, "Things can be difficult as it is." Lifting Kim up so she could lie on my chest, wrapping an arm around her as she snuggled against me, I added, "Kim and Wendy have done a wonderful job assuring me they're as happy with me as possible, and they love my family, Mum treating them like her own daughters, Kyla and Aimee like sisters. This is all very enjoyable, a lot of fun, and there is a lot of love shared, but can this realistically continue indefinitely? I don't know. As for moving in, Natalie, I'm glad Anne is so willing to accept you immediately, and please, if you need any assistance, let me know and I'll help."

Things slowly wound down over the next couple of hours. I wasn't surprised when certain couples did disappear for an hour or so, returning with that look in their eyes and on their face to suggest they'd just enjoyed some really good sex. As I helped my mother and sisters clean up, Wendy whispered into my ear that she was going home with her mother. I wished her good luck before kissing her goodnight.

Walking Susan, Lisa and Rebecca outside as their taxi would be arriving shortly, I shared a long cuddle and kiss with each of them. "We had so much fun tonight," Lisa exclaimed, "Do you think this might be a regular thing?"

"Why not?" I wondered, "I mean, if you're all happy with what happened tonight."

"Watching you fuck your mother was totally hot!"

Looking at Rebecca and Susan, they nodded in agreement. "I'd love another mature night with your mother and aunt," Susan confessed, "And your aunt is something else. She's already asked me out for drinks. Is it okay if..."

"Susan, enjoy your life. I can't be with you all the time. Caroline is single, her only man will be myself, but if you find happiness together, none of us will stand in your way."

"I'll call you during the week about staying the night," Rebecca told me, "If you'd like that?"

"How about we make it a date? I've got to take all my girls out."

"I'd love that," Rebecca said softly.

After waving them off, I walked back inside to find Kim waiting for me. "Mum's too drunk to drive home so she'll sleep with me," she said, "Who are you sleeping with tonight?"

"Kyla."

Kim smiled. "Good. She needs another night with her brother."

Caroline wasn't capable of driving home, so we offered her a spare bedroom upstairs, Zara and Bethany sharing another room as they were also feeling the effects. Walking around the house as I switched off lights and locked up, I found Mum and Aimee in the second master bedroom, my sister's face buried in her pussy, Mum returning the favour on her youngest daughter. I stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, happy to watch them make love for a couple of minutes.

Returning to my bedroom, Kyla was waiting for me. Moaning softly as I made sure to give her pussy plenty of attention first, we made love a little later, Kyla gazing into my eyes with so much love, I felt my heart beat even faster than normal. Despite the late hour, we made love until the middle of the morning, our appetites for each other still barely sated, but we were both in dire need of sleep by then.

"I love how close we all are," she whispered as she spooned back against me, "We have some wonderful family and friends, Danny."

"We do... Kyla, about having a baby..."

"Sorry, I just..."

"I'm ready when you are."

She turned around so fast, the smile on her face so broad... "You mean that?"

"Of course. We have our new home and enough empty rooms to start. And I don't want to wait too much longer either, Kyla. I know how much you want to be a mother, and I want to be a father. Kim and Wendy are both aware that we want a child together."

She hugged me tightly as she started to cry. "Thank you, Danny," she sobbed into my chest, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"Hey... No need to thank me as I want this too, Kyla. A child with my beautiful sister. We'll tell everyone tomorrow morning about our decision. You know they will all support us."

Snuggling against me, I couldn't help smiling as I knew she was now going to go to sleep happier than ever. Caressing her back, she talked quietly about whether we'd have a boy or a girl, started to wonder about names for our baby, how we'd decorate one of the rooms, who would be willing to help us when we needed it, and mentioned she'd definitely be relying on Mum and Caroline for advice when pregnant.

"I'm going to have my brother's baby," she finally whispered, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

As she drifted off, I wondered what that made me as a man...

*****

A/N - I'll be honest, I'm going to start calming things down as I lead this towards the end of the story. As this story is in this particular category, there will be a re-focus on his relationship with his mother and sisters, but Kim, Wendy and one other woman will remain fixtures in his life. As for the long list of others, I will probably fade them out rather quickly.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,357 Followers