League of His Own Ch. 10

Story Info
Footy. Family. Lovers. The life of a young man.
11.6k words
4.74
7.5k
22

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

A/N - As noted at the beginning of Chapter 9, this tenth chapter will take place a couple of years into the future.

******

I loved playing rugby league as a professional. I was rewarded handsomely for it with a fantastic salary, had a few endorsements to add a few more dollar signs to what I made in a year, my teammates were a fantastic bunch of blokes, and it was something that I knew that I was getting better and better at with each passing year.

But there was still absolutely nothing better than walking into my home to be greeted by my children every afternoon once I'd finished training. I'd call out that I was home and hear the padding of two pairs of little feet before I'd hear giggling and excitement in voices as I bent down to greet my son and daughter.

Picking them both up, and receiving kisses on the cheek, I'd find Kyla and Aimee somewhere around the house. Our children were now both three years old, and the agreement that my sisters had asked of me was that they wanted to wait until our first child had started school before we had another child. I felt that made sense, better than having a few toddlers under their feet each day.

"How was training?" Kyla asked as she started her preparation of dinner. To call Kyla a housewife probably wouldn't be far off the mark. She made a great team with Aimee, who had thrown herself into homemaking at the same time.

"I'm not going to say this might be our year, but... Things are looking really good this season. It's only the start, but I see no reason why we can't possibly go all the way this season. Maybe to the Grand Final?"

"Well, after last season..."

The last three years had promised much but delivered little. What hadn't helped one of our seasons was the fact I suffered my second major injury. No concussion because of a high shot. I was injured during a tackle, landing awkwardly on my shoulder and that put me out for a couple of months. What happened during my absence is that the Rangers failed to win a game. If that wasn't evidence of my importance to the team nowadays...

We had made the finals again last season, but once again fell at the first hurdle. Granted, we had finished fifth after what could only be considered a fantastic season, but to be eliminated by the eighth-placed side was just embarrassing. It was one of the few times that I can remember the coach tore strips off us at full-time. Once he got that off his chest, he commiserated with us as he knew we were all hurting. We'd done so well during the season, and I just knew the media was going to start labelling us chokers if we didn't start doing better.

The off-season recruitment was better than ever. A couple of our older players either retired or were moved on. The club had plenty of space in the salary cap and targeted players where we needed strengthening. A new centre who could also play as a winger. A new prop and second row forward. A utility forward who could play anywhere in the forward pack and would have an impact off the bench.

There was an overhaul of the backroom staff. Our head coach remained as faith continued in his project. None of the fans put any real blame on him for our failures in the finals. I attended the press conference alongside our captain at the time and was honest about how we felt. We knew we'd fucked up. I didn't say it in those words, but Eric simply echoed my own thoughts.

Eric had retired at the end of the final season, and over the summer, the head coach summoned me to his office and told me that I was going to be captain for the new season. I couldn't help smiling at being the captain was something I had been wondering about. It was an added responsibility, both on and off the field, but I relished the challenge. Once news reached my teammates, I was pleased that there wasn't a single word of objection. Even though I was younger than most of them, I was already seen as a leader on the pitch simply due to the position I played.

"We've started the season well enough," I finally added, Kyla looking at me with a smile. "I'm confident that we're going to make the eight. What I really want is to finally finish top four, so we get that second chance."

"Reckon you could do it this year?" Aimee wondered, sitting at the nearby table with our daughter on her lap, "Go all the way to the Grand Final?"

"I see no reason why we can't. The Panthers are not the force they were a couple of seasons back after losing some of their key players. The Broncos are still going strong as they had some young players coming through. The Storm have recovered but have lost that invincible aura. The Eels continue to flatter to deceive. The Sharks rely on Hynes too much and he's now in his early thirties and won't be around forever. To be honest, I reckon this season it's going to be the Warriors, maybe the Rabbitohs, and the Knights will be giving everything as there are rumours that Ponga will be on his way out if they don't make the finals this year."

"And the Roosters?" Kyla asked.

"Bah, fuck the Roosters. But yeah, they're always there or thereabouts. Still reckon they rort the salary cap something fierce. Their owner is one dodgy cunt."

That had my sisters giggling as I was just echoing the thoughts of thousands of fans who were always left wondering how the fuck the Roosters managed to recruit the players that they did under the salary cap. They made the Grand Final a couple of years back though lost to the Broncos. A lot of people in Sydney were left unsure as to how to feel about that. Who did they hate more at heart?

What I know is that Redfern celebrated the Roosters losing. Redfern was the Rabbitohs' heartland as they had once spent decades playing their home games at Redfern Oval, and they despised the Roosters. It's like how Rangers fans would celebrate a Panthers or Eels loss in a semi-final or Grand Final. The hatred lacked that intensity seen in parts of the world when it comes to soccer. We don't go around in gangs and beat the shit out of each other, but there is a genuine dislike between certain clubs.

While my professional life was getting better for me, as there were rumours circulating in the press that I might finally be called up for State of Origin after Cleary announced his retirement from representative football, my personal life had slowly sorted itself out over the past few years.

Mum was still working and was happy to do so as she loved her career. We were still intimate every week, but what I understood even more was that she absolutely loved being a grandmother. She was by the barriers at every home game and was still travelling to most of my away games.

Kim was still studying hard to become a doctor though was broody as hell. I gave her space while she was studying as I didn't want to distract her too much. Sunday's were always important to her though, the one day she gave herself so we could spend time together. When she wasn't studying, the agreement was that she had more of my time and would do her very best during those weeks during the summer to keep me well and truly satisfied.

Wendy was in her final year of university and eager to graduate and start work. She was also eager to start trying for a child as I saw her eyes whenever she would spend time with my son or daughter. It seemed the agreement was that Wendy would be the first to have a child out of her and Kim, but Kim would be the one to marry me. Officially, at least. Six other women would wear my ring.

Six? I hear you ask. There's a story there.

Looking at my previous lovers, nearly all of them were still in my life, at least in some capacity. I hadn't made love to Susan in years though she remained very friendly with me, and our relationship was now one of good friends. She was very close to Mum, Aunt Caroline, Anne (Wendy's mother) and also with Natalie (Kim's mother). Given they were all women in their later forties or early fifties, they shared much in common, and it wasn't unusual for the five of them to meet up at least once a fortnight for a night out. Susan was now dating a younger man in his mid-thirties, and it was fair to say she was smitten with him. I'd met him, he was a good bloke, and clearly loved her in return.

Lisa was disappointed when our relationship did come to an end, but she wasn't unhappy for long as I brought her along to a team function as one of my teammates had asked after her. Lisa was still a regular to my home games and was often near the barrier with my family and girlfriends and my teammate noticed her. After asking a few questions, I offered to introduce them. Lisa was now living with him, and there was no awkwardness as my teammate was more than aware of most of my dating history. But they genuinely loved each other, and I was glad to see that Lisa was happier than ever.

I hadn't been intimate with Caroline all that often and that had stopped long ago as she understood that I was committed to only a few women once we'd moved into our new home. The same with Bethany and Zara. Thankfully, no hearts were broken by that. Caroline still had fun with my mother sometimes, and I knew she had no real interest in finding a man. As for my cousins, Bethany and Zara were both dating rather fine young men and seemed to be rather happy with their lives.

Natalie had divorced her husband and was happily sharing a home with Caroline and Anne. Natalie had no real intention of finding a new boyfriend or husband. I think she'd been left with deeper scars than what was originally let on, so she focused on her career and her family. Anne was devoted to her daughter and had no intention of ever finding another man. I had a feeling that Anne and Natalie might be fooling around sometimes. Whether they were or not, they had become close friends and what they did in private was nobody's business but their own.

And there is Rebecca...

We'd stayed in contact even after my suggestion that we cool things between us. She understood though I knew it hurt. To be honest, my feelings for her had always been incredibly strong, and I wasn't blind to her strong feelings for me. Yet it wasn't me or her that caused things to change.

I arrived home from a team function one early evening to find Kim, Wendy, Mum and my sisters waiting for me in the living room. I had dressed in a suit for the function, and they asked me to wait before Mum and Kim disappeared. They returned a couple of minutes later with Rebecca between them, looking all dressed up and ready for a night out.

"You're taking Rebecca out for a date, Danny," Kim told me.

"If there is one woman that you should not have ended things with, it's this beautiful young woman here," Mum added.

"There were five. Now there are six," Kyla stated.

"No more though," Aimee said, giving me a look, "But we all adored Rebecca, and we want her in your life, and our lives."

Rebecca didn't say a word as she walked towards me. We shared one hell of a kiss that had all the women around us smiling, feeling her body mould against mine as she would have felt my excitement rising at the same time. When we broke the kiss, I gazed into her green eyes as I caressed her cheek.

"What are your intentions with me, Miss Taylor?"

"I love you, Danny," she whispered, "And I can handle this. I might get jealous sometimes. But I can see the love you share with the women in this room. I want to be part of it. I fell for you the first time we were intimate, Danny. You might have been young, and a little inexperienced, but I never had a man who cared for me so much. And the way you'd look at me when we made love..."

"Because I always felt the same way, Rebecca. I fell for you so fucking hard, it genuinely scared me."

"Told you so," Kyla said to Aimee, "But Aimee is correct about one thing, Danny. We will be your six lovers going forward. Don't go falling for any other women because then shit will hit the fan."

While still holding Rebecca close, I looked around at the other five and finally asked, "Are you sure you can all handle this? I'm happy either way. And what will Rebecca do? Has that been discussed?"

"We have spare rooms. If you agree, she will move in with us. Anything else, you can discuss privately between yourselves though we'd like to be kept in the loop," Mum replied, "What you can be sure of is that we welcome Rebecca with open arms. I was never blind to her feelings for you, Danny. We're doing the right thing for the both of you."

"If you're dressed like you are, I guess we're going out?" I asked Rebecca.

"You eaten?" she wondered.

"Nothing more than a little finger food. It was one of those boring corporate functions that I had to attend, given my position in the club. Billy always warned me that those things would put me to sleep. And I couldn't even have more than a beer or two. Ugh..."

"Take your new girlfriend out for dinner then come back and definitely make love," Kim said with a smile, "Because she's absolutely gagging for some of your big dick, Danny."

"You realise that I love the five of you even more for this, don't you?"

"I think I love them too because I can't remember being this happy," Rebecca said, snuggling against me tightly, "I know we still saw each other often but I've missed the intimacy, Danny."

"We'll make up for some lost time then. I promise."

Dinner was fantastic, thankful that I always chose to eat in different areas of the city where I might not be recognised too much. Although I detested social media and didn't have an online presence, the media still asked the occasional question about my private life. I never answered as it was none of their business. The club was aware as I didn't want to cause them any hassles. Of course, they didn't know about my mother and sisters, but I told them that I had two girlfriends, and would likely have to now tell them about Rebecca, just in case a photo of us ended up somewhere online or in the newspapers.

Arriving home after dinner, the house appeared deserted, assuming everyone else was already in bed. Our son and daughter shared a room as they were still in pre-school and enjoyed sharing the same bedroom. After giving them a kiss as they were already fast asleep, I escorted Rebecca to my bedroom.

Rebecca was fitter than ever. Her breasts were still fantastic. Her toned tummy with a jewelled stud now in her navel. Her legs were smooth and felt fantastic when over my shoulders or around my hips. The scent and taste of her pussy was just as I remembered. And when I slid inside her for the first time in too long, she couldn't hold back her emotions any longer. We made love all night, her fingers digging into my back that first time as I moved faster, feeling her climax around my cock before I buried myself and exploded.

Riding me later was a scene of utter beauty, the smile on her face never fading as she had always loved riding me whenever we made love. Then she wanted me to give it to her from behind, taking a handful of her hair as she begged me to fuck her. When she snuggled into me a little later, her arm looped over my chest as we spent a couple of minutes catching our collective breaths, she finally started to chuckle.

"I needed that," she admitted, "I really needed you again, Danny. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. I just thought I was doing the right thing for everyone."

"And I understood... It was Kim who got in touch with me. She just seemed to realise that we missed each other."

"She asked who I missed the most. I didn't hesitate for a second in saying you."

"You always felt the same way?"

Lifting her chin so I could meet her eyes, I whispered, "I love you too."

Rebecca rented her own apartment. Luckily, she'd been living there for a considerable length of time so her lease was now only month to month. She called her landlord the next week to inform him that she would be moving out. I helped her move out a few weeks later, putting most of her furniture into storage and the rest of her things ended up at home.

For the first few weeks, I didn't miss that the other five girls were giving her lots of time with me. If there was any jealousy, I certainly didn't see it. In fact, everyone was incredibly welcoming, doing all they could to make Rebecca feel part of the family. She did admit that introducing me and our alternative lifestyle to her family would probably be awkward, but what was most important was that we were finally together. Perhaps not as she imagined, but we wanted to be together, she absolutely adored my mother and sisters and loved Kim and Wendy.

Somehow, we managed to make it work.

As she hadn't been around it often, it did take Rebecca a little time to get used to seeing me being affectionate and even intimate with my sisters and mother. She was more than aware that Kyla and Aimee had given birth to children and that I was the father. Hearing is one thing. Seeing is the other. Mum was still an outrageous flirt with me, and we loved cuddling on the couch. Kyla was always horny though also needed lots of love and affection from her little brother, and I knew was eager to start trying again. Aimee was still sweet and adorable, happy to sometimes be in the background, but when she wanted time with her little brother, she let her voice be heard.

The first time Rebecca watched me be intimate with Mum was perhaps when she understood it for the best. I'd been making love with Mum for years by now. We were always trying new things, but sometimes we just wanted to be joined, staring into each other's eyes, Mum begging for her son to make love to her and fill her womb. She wouldn't fall pregnant but hearing her beg me to do that would always be a turn-on.

Rebecca then watched me have a threesome with my two sisters a week later. My sisters explained that it wasn't something I had often and that I probably had more threesomes with Kim and Wendy, but they also ensured that each had plenty of private time with me too.

I was surprised Rebecca then asked me to see me with each of my sisters individually. And I think that's when she noticed the connection I had with Kyla. Not suggesting for a second that I loved Aimee any less, but Kyla had a special place in my heart since I was a young boy. We'd always had that special connection. Perhaps something like I shared with my mother.

"It was beautiful," Rebecca whispered the next night after we'd made love, "I've never thought about my father or brother in such a manner. But seeing you with your mothers and sisters, I now understand why you're intimate. Your mother is in love with you, Danny."

"I know. And I feel the same way about her."

"But Kyla... Danny, my heart breaks for her. She desperately wants to be your wife. I'm sure all the others know it too. That woman is so devoted to you. The way she gazed at you while you were making love. It was that look of a woman who has a man who totally owns her heart and soul."

"What about you, Rebecca?"

"I find myself feeling like her. I love this life we now share, Danny. The only thing I'm a little apprehensive about is that I know your other five girls do have fun from time to time. Wendy hasn't been shy about her enjoyment of the sapphic arts. I've never done it before."

"Don't feel forced into having to try. Kim only does it when we're having fun with Wendy. She's barely bisexual, she just likes having fun with me and her best friend."

She was silent for a few minutes as her fingers continued to stroke my chest. "Maybe I could try it then, during a threesome. Maybe my boyfriend could give me a nice hard fuck from behind and licking some pussy will be a pleasant distraction." She paused again, obviously thinking about it. "Wendy and Kim both seemed to enjoy being on the receiving end of a woman's tongue."

"I'll be blunt. I love eating pussy, and I like to believe that I'm good at it, but I reckon women are probably better at it."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers