Leah, Locked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an appreciable pause. "Obviously, your decision takes as long as it takes. I'm sure Amanda will attest that as difficult as it is for her to be caged and my sissy slut at times, we love each other very much and we have never been closer, and this is a big step for us both to invite someone else into semi-regular play sessions that could end up being more at some point, depending on how things go."

One look at Amanda was all that it took for me to believe that one hundred percent to be true. Her eyes were shiny, and I realized there were tears there. Oh, holy shit. OK, they really were serious.

I felt myself mist up as I replied, "Her reaction is an awful lot of why I'm probably going to say yes, Miss Olivia, and as I said earlier, I just need to make sure that I'm not making a snap judgment." I sniffled myself and chuckled. "Just give me a couple of days to find a hole in what you're proposing and some time to get to know the both of you and we have a deal, OK?"

"Sissy Leah, that is a perfect way to put it. I don't want to wait, either, but we all need to be adults about this, don't we?"

"We sure have been adults this afternoon," Amanda smirked, making her Mistress and me guffaw.

"That's for sure!" I exclaimed. "We have been very naughty sissies."

"Hell, that's got me wet," I heard Amanda's wife admit.

"I'll be home to take care of you soon, my love," Amanda said with utmost earnestness.

I could hear the smile on her wife's face. "And I'll be sure to make use of that tongue of yours, my love."

I almost teared up. With a thick voice I said, "Thank you for sharing your wonderful spouse with me, Miss Olivia. I hope I was as good to her as she says that you are to her. It sounds like the two of you are very luck to have each other and I'm beyond flattered that you even considered adding me to the mix."

"Amanda really likes you," Miss Olivia said. "I hope you decide to play with us."

"I do, too. I want to do something like meet tonight so I can meet you," I blurted. What the hell was that?

"Amanda, I don't think we have anything going on tonight, do we?"

"Not that I'm aware of, Mistress. It was just going to be you and me."

"Leah, why don't you come over for dinner tonight? It's up to you if you're who the rest of the world sees you or if you want to come en femme," Miss Olivia suggested.

Gobsmacked again. "I...uh...um, I'm not out. I mean, I could bring stuff and change at your place, I guess," I stammered.

Miss Olivia was quick to say, "Once again, there is no pressure and if you wanted to do that we have a garage you could change in. It's not the greatest but if you only want us to see you as Leah then we could clean a corner up and you could change that way."

I was touched. That was so sweet!

"Please, can Leah come out to play?" Amanda interjected with a grin.

"You're incorrigible, sissy," her Mistress scolded with a smile in her voice. "Again, you don't have to but we're very accommodating and would love to get to know you better."

"Can I give you another tentative yes?" I asked after thinking for a few seconds. "I'm not sure how I'll feel after I get home."

"That's great. And no hard feelings if you have second thoughts about tonight. All I will ask is that you be open to another time if that's how it goes," Miss Olivia told me.

"I definitely want to, it's just that this is all so fast!" I explained.

"That's why it's completely up to you. We don't normally do things this way, either, so we're a little out of our comfort zone, too."

"It's an almost date, then!" Amanda cheered with a wink to me.

I couldn't help but smile. "Yes."

She and Miss Olivia said their goodbyes and ended the call. "I really hope you decide to come over," Amanda said softly.

"I...I do, too," I confessed. "But right now, in spite of how much fun this has been, I need to get back to my place, sexy."

"I understand," she said as she stood. "Give me a few minutes to get cleaned up and straighten out my makeup and I'll be on my way." As she walked into the bathroom, she looked over her shoulder and added, "You're one hell of a great lay, Leah."

I blushed and mumbled something about her being the same and she closed the door. I sighed because I didn't want this time to end. On the other hand, all of a sudden it wasn't just a "one off" and we'd never see each other. In fact, I had been invited to dinner!

Amanda kissed me goodbye and took her leave. I took off my makeup, packed up my wig and toys, then with great reluctance, donned my boy clothes over my lingerie and headed home. I needed to decide if I was going to take them up on their offer of dinner.

To be continued...

12