Leah, Locked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked their impressive collection over. She grabbed a couple of others and handed them to me. "These might work, too. They all take an internal barrel lock so they should all work, and they may fit you even they didn't work for me long-term. Everyone's body is different, after all."

"Thank you both so much for this, I..." I tried to say, but trailed off as I choked up.

They both wrapped their arms around me, Olivia telling me, "It's okay to be yourself, sweetie. You're not weird or deviant or whatever. You're you, and if this makes you happy, then that's all that matters. If we get to share your journey then that's even better, but even if we never see you again it's been an honor meeting you, Leah." This was said while my hands were full of chastity cages. Life is strange, sometimes. Or at least incongruous.

I broke down again, and after I'd cried myself out I had to go fix my makeup once more. When I returned they smiled, seeming happy that I'd let out that emotion. "I'm glad you trust us enough to share your emotions with us," Olivia said in a quiet voice as one of her hands took mine and the other rubbed my shoulder.

"Are you trying to make me cry again?" I half-laughed, half-sobbed.

"No, sweetie! We just want to make sure you know this is a safe place."

"Thank you for that," I sniffled, choking back even more tears. Where the hell had these two been my whole life?! This was a revelation to experience this level of acceptance and understanding.

"Here, why don't I take these and get them ready for you to bring with you when you get ready to go home?" Amanda asked.

"I'd like that," I whispered.

Olivia pulled me in for a hug, then pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I mean it when I say that we appreciate you sharing yourself with us, Leah. I know it isn't easy. I caught Amanda more times than I can count before she was able to tell me the truth. It can be really scary. We're here for you, even if we just end up as friends. Or if we end up as more, either way."

"Thank you for all of this," I whispered, near tears again. Why was I so emotional!? Oh, yeah, the first time the female part of my identity was being accepted and appreciated. That'll do it to a gurl, won't it?

She grinned. "I'm very much interested in taking you on a journey, sweetie. Some of this I'm doing for me." Then she pulled my head very close to her face and barely whispered, "And there isn't much that gets me off than dressing a man up as a pretty girl like you, taking control of his cock and turning it into a caged sissy clitty, and doing whatever. I. Want. With. Her."

She chuckled when I shivered. "That gets you surging in your cage, doesn't it?"

I could only nod, since my mouth was trying to be the Gobi Desert.

"I bet I know something else that gets you trying to get hard, which is a useless attempt until I let you out if you give me your keys, and dripping and super submissive," she continued. It felt like she was speaking directly into my brain.

"You absolutely love to eat a dominant woman out while you're in this state, this sissy way of existing...don't you?"

"Yes, but..." I nearly whimpered.

"But what?"

"I never have," I admitted, blushing. "Not dressed."

Olivia pulled back and looked me in the eyes again. "Really?" She was back to her normal tone of voice.

Just then, Amanda re-entered the room with a plastic bag full of cages that we'd selected, saw the shift in the mood in the room, and put the bag down as quietly as she could then stood with her feet together in her heels, her hands clasped in front of her over her skirt, and her head down, as though she knew exactly what this was that was going on.

I swallowed. Hard. It took a few tries but I managed to squeak out a response: "Really."

"Amanda?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Didn't we discuss this lovely sissy Leah possibly entering our sex lives?"

"Yes, Mistress. We did."

"And you love the idea, right?"

It was Amanda's turn to shiver. "So much, Mistress."

She turned to me. "I think for now, maybe you should go back to referring to me as 'Miss Olivia'," she said. "Do you agree, Leah?"

"Yes, Miss Olivia."

She smiled. "Good. Now, Amanda, wouldn't it make that sissy clit of yours surge and drip if you were to watch this other sexy sissy go down on a woman for the first time while she's also dressed and caged the way proper sissies should be? She's never pleased a woman with her mouth in this state...doesn't that sound delicious?"

I don't think Amanda could help the moan that escaped her lips. She breathed, then said in her most feminine voice, "Yes, Mistress. I'm already leaking, I think."

"Just the way I love keeping you, my lovely sissy husband," Miss Olivia cooed as she caressed my cheek. Amanda wasn't the only one surging and leaking.

"So. Leah. This isn't anything that obligates you to do anything, it's just an opportunity to have some fun sex in your sissy mode, even if you may not get anything out of it. No strings attached, as they say. Do you understand?"

I swallowed--or tried to--and nodded yes. "Yes, Miss Olivia."

"Good. So," she began, the tone of her voice positively oozing sex appeal as she traced her fingertips down my jawline, "would you like to have the first time you please a woman with your mouth while you're in sissy mode be tonight? With me? While my sissy Amanda watches?"

I was blushing so hard I was surprised my clothes hadn't caught fire. I hoped I had a spare pair of panties in the car, because mine were getting damp, I could feel the air taking heat from my skin from the moisture. "I would love to, Miss Olivia," I croaked. "Um...can I get a glass of water, first, please, though?"

Her mellifluous laughter filled the room again, and there was no doubt among the three of us who was controlling what was going on. "Amanda, go refresh Leah's drink, and bring her a glass of water as well. And refill my glass while you're at it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Although," Miss Olivia continued as her sissy husband scurried to carry out what were clearly her orders, "I don't know if you're going to need the water." She then pulled my ear to her face again and spoke into my brain. "I'm about as wet as an ocean."

I couldn't help groaning, trying to keep my voice feminine. I was also so nervous I was trembling. "Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked, back to business.

"I'm so happy I could burst," I said with a shake in my voice. "I'm just really nervous and excited."

Miss Olivia gave me one of the most sensuous kisses I've ever been a part of on my cheek. "Honey, there's nothing to worry about. I'm just going to ride your face like it's Secretariat, you're going to make me come a lot, and I'm going to come even harder knowing that you can't," she whispered into my ear. I, of course, whimpered in arousal, submission, and frustration.

"You love it when I talk dirty like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Olivia, I do."

"Once Amanda returns with our drinks, we'll get started. Are you still sure that you want to do this?"

I gulped. "I am, Miss Olivia."

She grinned, equal parts predatory and nurturing. "Good girl."

I shivered again, just as Amanda returned with another bourbon for me with a tall glass of ice water, and a glass of red for Miss Olivia. She handed them to us, and I took a long pull from the glass of water, then drank half the bourbon in one draught. Miss Olivia seemed amused.

"Well," she began, sauntering over toward the couch and exaggerating the sway of her generous hips, "now that you're properly hydrated and fortified with liquid courage, follow me." It wasn't a request. I did, realizing I had a light sheen of perspiration on my skin.

"Now," she said as she slowly sat on the couch and crossed her legs one over the other. "Come here and kneel."

"Yes, Miss Olivia."

"Good girl. Amanda, are you enjoying yourself?"

"I'm--I'm trying to, Mistress," came Amanda's trembling reply.

She just laughed a little and addressed me. "What do you want to do, lovely sissy Leah?"

"Um...what you said."

"You know what you have to do, Leah. Say it."

I was loving the way she kept reinforcing my femininity by saying my girl name over and over. "Say what, ma'am?"

"Tell me what you want to do."

"I want to please you, ma'am."

"How?"

Oh, hell, she was making this difficult! I swallowed again and answered, "By going down on you, Miss Olivia?"

"Oh, good. What does 'going down on me' entail, exactly?"

Fuck. I was really going to have to spell this all out. "Use my mouth to please you."

"Please me where, sissy?"

I took a deep breath. "Between your legs, ma'am."

"And what's between my legs, sissy?"

Dammit! "Your...um...your..." I stammered. How the hell should I know what she's okay with me calling her lady parts?!

"My...?"

"Your...vulva, ma'am."

"Oh. Are you a gynecologist?"

"What...? No..."

"Then what's between my legs, again?"

Shit. I hope this doesn't blow up in my face... "Your pussy. Miss Olivia."

"Pussy. Okay. What else?"

"Um...what else...?"

Her demeanor shifted right away. "Do you want to lick my cunt? Bury your tongue in my gash? Worship my pussy?" she demanded, seeming angry. I blanched.

"Uh....yes."

"Yes, what?!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I corrected. She had me so off-balance!

"Then tell me what you want, sissy."

"I want to make you come, ma'am."

"And how do you propose to do that?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I swallowed hard. My face was burning again. I felt completely humiliated to be dressed the way I was and caged, with this beautiful woman appearing to demand that I beg to eat her out in the most graphic way possible, while her also-caged sissy husband watched.

"I want to eat your pussy and--lick your clit until you're screaming, and...and my face is, um--it's covered in your juices. Miss Olivia."

She preened. "So you want to eat my pussy and lick my clit until I'm screaming and my wetness is all over your face?"

The blush got worse. "Yes, ma'am."

"But won't that ruin your makeup?"

"Probably, but I'm so turned on right now I don't know what else to do."

With a half grin she said, "Then what the fuck are you waiting for, sissy Leah? Make yourself useful to me," and spread her legs while lifting her dress up above her waist.

For a moment I could only goggle. She had one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen. Everything was well-proportioned, her grooming was immaculate, and now I could smell the scent of her arousal.

"Well?" she prompted.

"Yes, ma'am!" I exclaimed and crawled to kneel between her knees.

"Get to work, Leah," she demanded.

"Yes, Miss Olivia," I replied and began kissing my way up the inside of her soft thigh.

"Stop fucking around and get to the point!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am!"

And I dove right in. I just used my tongue to scoop up as much of her slippery fluids from between her labia minora, then attacked her bullet-hard clit. She gasped and grabbed the back of my head. "Oh, fuck, you're a natural at this, aren't you?" she moaned. I did what I could to try to agree, I guess, and she groaned.

"She's just as good as you are at this, Amanda," she sighed. "I hope she decides to play with us again!"

Before long she was gasping and twitching, I had to follow her around because her hips were bucking so much. "Just like that, just like that, don't you dare stop devouring my pussy," she growled a few minutes later. Only a moment later she drew in a huge breath and held it as she started to shake. I just kept making circles around her most sensitive part even when she let out a throat-ripping scream and her thighs clamped around my head hard enough to hurt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. I was holding on for dear life, but I don't know why since her legs had my head trapped in a death grip. Meanwhile, I could feel my own clit throbbing in its prison and dripping its sissy tears into my already soaked panties.

"Get over here, Amanda," she demanded, holding my head in place as she came down. "Leah, you keep doing exactly what you've been doing and make me cum again."

I nodded and kept going. While I started building her toward her next orgasm, she had Amanda kneel next to her on the couch so she could tease her sissy. "Oh, fuck! That feels so fucking good!" she cried. "I'll bet you'd love it if I took you in my mouth, wouldn't you, Amanda?"

Amanda just whimpered, "Yes, Mistress!"

"Be careful what you wish for," she said and began tonguing Amanda's stretched sac and breathing on the exposed parts of Amanda's caged member, licking here and there between the bars. Amanda groaned in frustration and arousal.

Meanwhile I was diligently doing as I had been told, even though my tongue was starting to get tired. But Miss Olivia was building to another climax in a minute or two, and before long she released her husband's imprisoned member and screamed again, her legs doing their vise impression on my head again. I could feel the individual drops of precum dripping out of my own denied clit as I surged so hard it hurt. And I loved every second of it.

I brought her off one more time before she pushed me away, gasping. It sounded like she'd just run three miles. She just laughed for a minute or two, the endorphin rush from three powerful orgasms just taking her brain over.

"Jesus fuck, you're good, Leah! I don't know if my own sissy here has ever gotten me off that powerfully!"

My face was coated in her arousal as I had asked for. I could only look at the floor, barely muttering, "Thank you, ma'am."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her give Amanda's poor sac another lick, then take her fingertip to collect the drop of precum that formed, and fed it to her. "Well, I for one certainly hope that you decide to join us!" she declared with another round of giggles.

"I'm not sure but I'm leaning that way, Miss Olivia," I said softly. "That was really hot."

Amanda added, "Holy shit, was it ever."

I figured I was probably going to.

To be continued...

12