Leaning Into It

Story Info
Susan has a new experience with a free-spirited beach couple.
4.7k words
4.57
19.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for enjoying my fun little story. Please comment, please vote, let me know what worked and what didn't. Enjoy!

Word Count: 4750

Susan opened the sliding door of the beach rental. The fresh breeze blew in from Lake Michigan. Susan inhaled, enjoying the air. The subdued sounds of nature washed over her. She heard no city traffic, no horns, no sirens, just waves climbing up the narrow beach and falling away. The rhythm of the water soothed her.

The noise of other people was noticeably absent too, excluding Roger, Susan's husband. He, immediately upon arrival of their getaway vacation, got away to browse his phone for golf courses. Susan knew he had his clubs in the trunk, 'just in case,' and he'd be on the fairway as soon as possible. She didn't think it meant within twenty minutes of finding their place.

Roger was out front, freshly changed into his outfit for the course. Susan could hear him grunting, struggling against the weight of his clubs as he moved them from the trunk to the backseat of the car. The clatter of irons, mixed with cursing, floated up over the one-level beach house from the front yard.

Susan paid Roger no mind and shortly thereafter she heard the crunch of gravel as the car pulled away. She went back inside. A bottle of white wine, meant for the both of them, waited in the refrigerator. She uncorked it and poured a tall glass for herself. Roger wasn't around to enjoy any so she had his share too. Susan headed back out to the patio, drinking a bit more deeply than necessary. The wine flowed through her and she felt herself relax.

"Is this even fun?" she said aloud as she sat on one of the patio's wicker chairs. The solitude was lovely and being left alone was nice, but that wouldn't last long. Susan grumbled often about how her attention was always in demand. She could be at work, at home, or any other place and someone, somewhere, needed something from her. She told Roger more than once she wanted to be completely disconnected but she had meant her career and the kids. She didn't mean her husband. She wanted to share some adventures with him.

His playbook for this trip probably included 18 rounds of golf followed by some fishing. Yes, this was his vacation too but Susan would have liked to spend at least some of the sunlight hours together. She bet Roger's plan was to be off on his own all day, come home for dinner, have some perfunctory sex, wash, rinse, repeat.

Susan changed into her green one-piece bathing suit. She evaluated herself in the mirror. Not bad. Not great, for sure, but not bad. She still had some nice cleavage working as she showed the tops of her heavy breasts but she paid for it elsewhere. Every part of her was kind of big. She was angry for judging herself but how could she not spot the chubby thighs, pockmarked ass, the bit of flab on the arms. If she wore a two-piece, her stretch marks would be out in the open.

Susan tried to forgive herself. She was, after all, north of 45, with three kids under her belt. It was okay she wasn't a fashion model.

Be nice! she scolded herself. She put her long dark brown hair up in a messy bun, slipped her freshly-pedicured feet (coral polish!) into her sandals, tucked her towel under her arm and headed back outside.

The patio flagstone radiated heat from simmering in the summer sun. The glass table had a furled umbrella sticking up through the middle, the blues and reds twirling around the pole. Susan cranked the umbrella open. The shade would cool the table down eventually and she'd come back to read her book. She could explore the shoreline in the meantime.

She walked toward the water, a mere 30 feet from the edge of the patio. The beach was a mess. Driftwood, rocks, and other natural debris littered the sandy stretch. She stepped on a sharp stone and cried out. More potential land mines lay around her.

Susan looked up and down the beach. Sand stretched out to the right of her, clean and beautiful. It was clear of debris and welcoming. The other direction led back toward town, a few miles south, and was a part of the state park system. It looked wild and worse off than her own backyard.

She decided to walk along the shore. Next door obviously belonged to someone but she didn't see a house. The beach was as narrow as her own stretch and a beaten path led headed from the beach and into heavy foliage. Susan assumed a house would be on the other side of the treeline, closer to the road. This was as good as anywhere, close to home, and she unfurled her towel to sit.

The plan was to enjoy the sun for a bit and pack up and head back to her own side of the property line. Susan unrolled her towel in the sun, sat down, closed her eyes and inhaled. Peaceful. She could do this for the next three days while Roger was off doing ... whatever. It was his vacation too. He could have an adventure.

"Hello," a woman's voice called out, "Did you not see the sign?"

Susan turned, confused and embarrassed. She knew she was borderline trespassing, even if there were no signs posted. Busted.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said to the woman, who had emerged from the path leading into the dense growth, "But I didn't see any sign."

The woman wore a yellow sundress and had small sunglasses perched on her forehead. Her dark red hair was styled with two braids running down each side of her shoulders. Her very pretty face was a mix of suspicion and exasperation.

"You didn't see the big red signs that said "PRIVATE PROPERTY"?" the woman said, gesturing away from the water, toward the road in front of the line of houses. Susan sighed internally with relief. She had an alibi now.

"No," she said to the woman, "I'm sorry but I walked from over there." She pointed behind her, down the beach toward the rental. "I didn't see any signs or anything like that."

"Oh. You rented the Durham's place?" The woman was much younger than Susan, perhaps in her late 20s, pushing 30.

"Yes, and forgive me if I'm trespassing. I thought the law on beachwalking was that I had to stay below the high-water line."

"Everyone is a bit hazy on what constitutes trespassing with private property on the lake," the young woman responded, "But you're sitting on that towel and above the high-water mark. That doesn't seem like beachwalking to me."

"Guilty," Susan said, blushing at being called out, "But our little beach next door is just ... icky."

"I've seen it," The woman said, nodding and obviously aware of the state of things at the Durham's house. She signed after brief consideration. "You can stay here but just be aware this is my land. And I enjoy sunbathing naturally."

Susan nodded as a shot of anxiety coursed through her. Was this woman about to lay out in the open totally naked? Could she still talk to her or was that weird? Who has that kind of confidence? Random thoughts jangled around in her head and she tried to pretend everything was normal as the woman pulled the bright yellow sundress up over her head and off of her body.

That answers the question about being totally naked, Susan thought and fought back a nervous laugh.

The woman was indeed nude under the dress. Her long legs were tanned and well-defined, her body a mix of toned muscles and feminine curves. Susan looked away but not before noticing the woman's entire body was deeply-tanned, her skin smooth as porcelain.

This was surreal.

Susan battled to find a middle ground between staring and looking away. She found herself glancing toward the woman without realizing it. She settled on sitting quietly, looking out at the water. It was calming and she felt the initial shock wearing off.

"Is this the first time you've been around a nudist?" the woman asked.

Susan nodded, unsure if she could say anything without sounding like a moron.

"It's okay to be uncertain. I suggest you leave if you're uncomfortable, but being uncertain is okay. I'm Zayna, by the way."

Susan, overwhelmed by the absurdity of it, leaned over and proffered a hand. Zayna reached and took it, her grip firm. Susan noticed again how whipcord fit her body was. Zayna smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"And you are ...?" she said.

"Oh, sorry," Susan said, laughing, "I'm Susan."

"A pleasure," Zayna said, laying back down. She put her hands under her head, a pillow in the sand, and closed her eyes. Her rhythmic breathing matched the pace of the water ebbing and flowing along the beach.

Minutes passed. Susan was thrilled that she was having an adventure. Wouldn't Roger be disappointed to miss this! Time passed and calm came over her. Her body relaxed and she breathed with the water, just like Zayna. She focused on a puffy cotton ball cloud floating overhead. She was proud she could handle this fun little challenge.

Suddenly, Susan jolted up. She heard the sounds of feet pffting in the sand. She cast a worried glance at Zayna, who laid there completely exposed to whomever was approaching them. Susan almost threw her towel over Zayna's body to help cover her up.

"Hey there," called out a masculine voice.

Susan watched Zayna, making zero effort to cover up, tilt her head backwards and open her eyes. A beautiful smile bloomed across her face and she squealed when she saw the man headed their way. Susan would have squealed too.

The man was tall, handsome, and deeply tanned. He had close-cropped blonde hair and a flirty grin featuring straight white teeth. He glanced at Susan, nodded to her, and put his attention back on Zayna. Zayna turned, easily maneuvering her body into a sitting position, and sat expectantly.

"I didn't expect you home until next week," she said. The man knelt in the sand, cupped her face, and kissed her.

He really kissed her. He did a thorough job of it and Susan felt the sting of jealousy. When was the last time Roger took the time to kiss her and mean it? Years, maybe more. She was lucky for a peck on the cheek when he left for the day or when he got home from work. He did sneak in a kiss on the lips if he happened to go golfing with his friends. It was more an apology or a thank you for Susan 'letting' him go play golf with the guys. Susan didn't care for his attitude about it.

The man broke the kiss off and straightened up to stand. He glanced over, delight and amusement dancing in his eyes. His gaze was forward, making strong eye contact with Susan for several moments before he spoke.

"Hello," he said in a rich baritone.

"Hi," Susan said brightly, still pretending there was not a nude woman laying on a towel only a few feet away from her.

"She's renting next door," Zayna supplied, "And she's trying desperately to not stare. I appreciate the effort but it's okay if you accidentally peek." She looked at Susan. "This is a new experience for you, like you said. You're granted grace because you're not creepy about it."

Susan didn't know how to respond, unsure what was expected of her.

"Well, I'm Liam," the man said, after a moment. He kept his distance, not bothering to reach over to shake Susan's hand. He nodded politely to her.

"It's a pleasure," Susan said, "I couldn't help seeing that kiss. You two are ... " she trailed off with a question mark hanging. Liam and Zayna exchanged bemused looks.

"We are two people who enjoy sharing life experiences together," Liam said, "We don't define ourselves with any titles or official ... whatever. We just 'are.' And we 'are' together, you know?"

Susan thought she understood and she nodded in agreement. She was open-minded enough to not need other people's relationships clearly and articulately explained to her. She felt silly for asking the question a moment later and said as much.

Zayna lifted a sinuous arm and waved the apology away. Liam shrugged and looked out at the water, still standing upright. Susan felt like she should say more but kept silent for the moment.

Clouds floated overhead and the rhythmic lap of the water was peaceful.

"You're aware of Zayna's preference to be clothing-free," Liam said a minute later, "And it so happens that I prefer to go nude too." He paused. "I know male nudity, compared to female nudity, has a different vibe for most people. Women are works of art and men are ... threats, usually." Zayna wrinkled her nose at that, scoffing.

Susan saw where this was going. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Liam is trying to be polite," Zayna said, "He doesn't want to say this is our property and we're doing what we want but it's our property and my man is going to get comfortable."

"Zee!" Liam tsk'd, "That's not nice!"

Susan jumped in before Zayna could counter, "I understand. It's your place. I get it. And you're going to join your, uh, Zayna and enjoy. I can leave; that's no problem."

"Yeah, about that," Liam said, "Our sand is a lot nicer than yours. I've seen next door and the Durhams make no effort to maintain their yard. The place looks trashed and they don't care. They're good people, they're nice and I'm sure the inside is spotless. They just don't go out on the sand."

"Why not?" Susan asked, "If I had beach property, I'd be out there all the time."

"Oh," Liam said, "They're often in the back, for sure. We've been over on their patio a number of times. They just like a natural look to their beach so they let it go to seed, so to speak. They're pure patio people. They stay in the chairs and enjoy the view."

Susan felt compelled to dig her toes in the sand every time she found a stretch of beach. She didn't understand it but she could accept it.

"And," Liam continued, "If you're comfortable, or at least not threatened, you're welcome to stay here. You look comfy and I don't want you to feel you have to move if you're okay."

Zayna looked over at Susan with a 'sure, why not?' shrug in her shoulders.

"Well," Susan said, "This is a nice spot and I don't want to intrude. You maintain it really well."

"Liam knows I like a clean beach," Zayna said, "He cleans it, rakes it, keeps it in good order, probably to encourage me to keep doing this." Liam exaggerated rolling his eyes at Susan, who laughed with him.

Then she stopped laughing. Liam pulled his shirt off with a casual, graceful movement, revealing his well-defined torso and muscular chest. Susan knew she was staring as his arms flexed, untying the drawstring of his boardshorts and she turned away as he peeled them down his legs. She averted her gaze to the water, focusing her breathing, calming her internal panic.

Panic wasn't the right word. She was experiencing something and she couldn't pi9ck out the appropriate vocabulary. She wasn't threatened by the situation. She felt anxiety, mixed with titillation, creep over her because of how alien this experience was. She didn't like her own body enough to flaunt it to strangers and only her doctor and her husband had seen her nude in the past fifteen years. She hadn't been in a women's locker room with open space in forever either. She wasn't a prude but it just wasn't a thing. Zayna's comfort and Liam's confidence were astounding to her.

Susan sneaked a peek. Liam reclined on the sand on the other side of Zayna, no towel. Neither said a word but Susan was struck at how in sync they seemed. They weren't even looking at each other but she could feel a connection. Whatever they were, Liam had said, they were together. That truth to that was obvious now.

More clouds floating overhead. The sun warmed the sand and Susan was happy to be on a beach. She wondered if she were the ridiculous one, an old maid covered up in her one-piece suit. Self-judgment intruded her thoughts and she practiced her breathing exercises to clear her mind.

Zayna rolled over onto her stomach. Susan again noted the smoothness of her skin. There wasn't a single pockmark on the young woman. Zayna reached over and put her hand on Liam's chest. Susan wished Roger had a chest like that, well-defined and strong. If he did, she'd be putting her hand on it more often than she usually did ... that being pretty much never.

The hand came alive on Liam's body. Fingertips stroked him in gentle waves, matching the rhythm of the water. Zayna traced slow paths going nowhere along his skin. Liam sighed in contentment, a low rumble.

Susan closed her eyes, imagining herself in the same situation. What if Roger were here? Would she be happy to trail her fingers along his body? Love-making happened in their marriage but it was a once-or-so-a-week event and followed the same pattern. Some light kissing, followed by Roger kissing her breasts, then some oral to get him hard, followed by sex. Susan enjoyed it but it felt very much in a rut. She'd be up for more if there was something more to it. Is that what happened to all couples on a long enough timeline? Her friends didn't talk about their sex lives so she had little frame of reference.

Susan wondered if Liam and Zayna would ever find themselves in a rut. She glanced over again. Both Zayna and Liam had their eyes closed, a look of meditative calm on their faces. Zayna's hand drifted south, tracing lazy circles on Liam's stomach. It had already looked tight when he was standing and it looked carved out of wood now that gravity was in play. Lean muscles coiled under his skin. Susan thought about trading places with Zayna. It could be her fingertips dancing over Liam's skin. She experienced a first in a long time, comparing her husband's body to another man's. Roger was simply outclassed.

Susan put herself in their position and liked the sensuality behind it. She imagined her husband trailing his fingers up and down her body, teasing her skin. She warmed up thinking about that. He was more likely to grope her ass in passing instead of giving her attention, giving her a lingering kiss. Susan hated that she was making comparisons. Simply put, she wanted what these two had.

She looked over to ask them about their relationship and she gasped. Liam was growing erect. Susan's eyes widened. Zayna hadn't even touched his cock and it was almost hard. She turned away quickly, shifting in the sand.

"Susan," Zayna breathed, unapologetic, "I haven't seen Liam in a while and the mood is taking us. We enjoy having an audience but I don't want you to be uncomfortable at all. Stay or go, but if you want to go, you should do it soon."

Susan froze. They were going to have sex. Right there. Under the sun. Out in the open. Only a few feet away from her. She was invited to watch. Wait, was she was invited to join? No. Zayna said 'audience', not 'participant'.

What do I do what do I do what do I do?

Before she could stand up and excuse herself, Zayna took Liam's cock and stroked it. Liam gave a heavy sigh.

Things moved quickly from there.

Zayna propped herself up on an elbow and leaned over Liam's crotch. Susan couldn't see since Zayna faced the other way but her head bobbed up and down with very familiar movements. Liam moved his feet wider in the sand.

Susan barely registered that she was watching a blowjob live before Zayna pulled her mouth off Liam's cock. A quick glimpse told Susan it was already rock-hard.

"I need you in me," Zayna said. She deftly got up, swinging a leg over his body, and straddled him. She positioned herself and slid down his cock, taking him all the way inside her. Fully seated, Zayna moved her body ever so slightly up and down. Liam put a hand on her hip and rocked with her.

Heat filled Susan's stomach. She reveled in the moment. Two beautiful people were having sex, fucking, right in front of her. Sensual nothing, this was pure sexy, hot. She caught her hand sneaking under the top of her bathing suit, seeking out a nipple.

What am I doing? Susan thought deliriously. She could walk away right now. She could stop, get up, and go home without looking back. She could return to the empty house and read her book and drink her now-warm white wine and wait for Roger to finish whatever adventure he was on.

12