Leanne Outgrows the Brothers

Story Info
Leanne hadn’t had sex with a Non-Blomberg, until…
14.9k words
2.71
11.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BROTHERLY LOVE

Leanne hadn't had sex with a Non-Blomberg, until...

Melvin Blomberg and wife Leanne are in their mid-30s. They enjoy a largely very happy and lusty marriage as they near their 10th anniversary, but no children had arrived. They had both been virgins when they first had sex.

He is in auto sales; one of the most consistent producers at Ben Donaldson's Chevrolet so they do alright financially. Their modest two bedroom house, in a decent neighborhood, was nearly half paid for on their 15 year mortgage. It could use a new paint job and a good bit of prettying up.

Two bedrooms was enough for them as neither had the slightest urge to contribute to the world population explosion. Mel had never been exactly enamored of having unruly little ones running about but had assumed it was his duty to carry on the family line. He thought that Leanne was apparently unable to conceive, since they had saved a ton of money by never using condoms or pills.

Leanne just assumed her husband was shooting blanks and didn't much care either. She accepted the fact that she was a disgrace to womanhood and relished the fact that nothing was going to mess up her lithesome figure.

Leanne worked sometimes, sometimes not, largely depending on her mood. As a good saleswoman, with exuberant personality and exceptionally good looks, she could get hired at most any retail store. Since she really worked mostly in order to keep away boredom, she could work for the cheapskate starting pay that retail stores offered and, hence, had no trouble finding a job when the notion took her.

For the last 7 months or so she had been working at a women's apparel shop down on Lake Front Drive. She was only paid $9.25 an hour but she got to buy merchandise for 50% off and majorly upgraded her wardrobe while working there. Now she is enjoying a leave of absence, not for any important reason, but just because she can.

xxxxx A LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH TO DRINK xxxxx

One night Mel and Leanne go out dancing and partying with his 2 year younger brother Cleveland, 'Cleve' and they all manage to get pretty drunk, Leanne somewhat less so as she was the designated driver.

Cleve had parked his car at their house, but they wouldn't let him get in to try and drive himself 10 miles to his home. Mel and Leanne arrange for him to sleep in their guest bedroom but settled down first in the family room for some coffee and snacks.

Mel turns out to be so drunk that he dozes off on the couch even before his wife finishes making the coffee. He is sprawled over half the couch asleep so, when Leanne returns, she lifts his feet up on the sofa, throws a crocheted throw over him, and lets him sleep. Then she just goes over to the overstuffed loveseat and plops in Cleve's lap with a girly giggle. The two have always gotten along very well for in-laws, with lots of friendly conversations, sometimes even flirty. They felt like close friends.

Leanne passes Cleve his cuppa and they treat it carefully, not wanting to spill the hot liquid. They sip dainty, small sips, and blow on it to cool it down. Leanne makes fun of him by mocking his purse-lipped blowing as she giggles. He reciprocated by pursing his lips and pecking at her mouth.

They both thought that was just hilarious, so she started pecking back at his 'kisses' and blowing her breath on him. It took about one minute of this childishness for them to both decide it was not funny hah-hah. Nevertheless, it was too fun to stop.

xxxxx BROTHER IS FUCKING YOUR WIFE NOW xxxxx

They put their hot cups down on the table and linked back up for some softer, wetter, lip-to-lip contact. Neither one could later remember being the one who made the first peck into a real kiss. At the two minute mark, anyone with the slightest experience in human relationships could see that they were 'making out' as the old saying goes. Then their lips opened wider, tongues got exchanged and the kissing became intense, and moving towards passionate.

Cleve pulls them both forward off the love seat and onto the carpet, without losing their mouth contact which got hotter as her hands went to his sides and pulled him into her him tightly. Cleve's hands went up to Leanne's shirt and firmly squeezed her breasts. She yelped, more in surprise than in pain, and they kissed with deeper tongue. She was surprised that he had grabbed her breasts, but not at all angry about it.

They looked up in tandem to look at Mel on the couch, he had not wakened. The two sunk into each other in relief that they had not aroused the sleeping lion with their antics. At the same moment it seemed that they came to the full realization of what they had been doing in their alcohol infused exercise.

Deep throat kissing, breast squeezing, a hand on his bulge. Quite a bit beyond the normal range of intimacy one share's with one's brother's wife. The looks on their respective faces made it clear that they knew they had transgressed, but their actions made it clear that neither saw a compelling need to discontinue. Their mutual reasoning seemed to be 'that was very naughty, but fun, and we didn't get scolded out for it, so why not continue?'.

Cleve made the first move to go beyond playfulness when he, very tentatively, started unbuttoning Leanne's blouse. When he sees she is not resisting in any way, he promptly finishes the job he had started. She helps him shrug her sleaves off her arms. Her bra came off in more or less the same motion as his hands squeezed her breasts and fingers massaged her nipples. "Ohh YES Cleve!" she whispers. "Those are yours tonight!"

Little by little they helped each other get the rest of their clothes off and began the process of getting to know each other better than they ever had before. There was no conversation, just the drunken understanding that clothes needed to be off for what seemed to be about to happen. Neither of them had a conscious plan or thought about exactly where this was heading. Their hands just seemed to know what should be done.

They were completely naked now and he helped lay her on her back on the rug. Without discussion, they knew what needed to happen next. Their instincts seemed to reason that their first time should just be good old missionary and she spread her thighs apart as he shoved his cock right between her labia. No finesse, just do what comes naturally. They needed to have intercourse and they had enough experience to know how to make that happen. No instructions needed.

Just as he reached his orgasm and spurted jism into her, they both realized that Melvin was sitting up on the edge of the couch and rubbing his eyes to regain vision. They froze, what in hell had they been thinking? No...there had been no thinking involved, just instinctive lust.

Mel looked right at them as they were coupled, then he got up and stumbled over to the bathroom where he took a whiz without even shutting the door. He then waddled back to the couch/bed and rolled over, back to sleep. They couldn't tell if he had even looked at them again when he returned, but they had still been in full coital union.

He was snoring again in seconds, so they unhesitatingly re-commenced their intercourse. Except that the pace was not as robust as it had been. It was more deliberate and felt more like making love than just fucking.

She made sure to clean up the scene before dawn, tidying up any signs of having slept with Cleve. There weren't many such signs, they really had not slept much. After a quick shower, carefully cleaning her pussy, Leanne climbed gently in beside her husband on the couch.

xxxxx ADDICTED TO CARNAL RELATIONS xxxxx

The next morning, Mel went through his ablutions while his wife and brother continued to sleep in their respective places in the living room. As he headed out to work, he looked back at the two people he loved most in the word and smiled remembering the drunken condition of all three the night before. That was all he recalled at that time.

As soon as he drove away his beloved family were talking with each other. Serious stuff like, Cleve said he had to tell his brother everything today and beg his forgiveness. She explained that she didn't want to give Cleve up, but if her husband caught them the next time, he would probably divorce her. He asked, "Next time?" with a big smile on his face.

"Yes, the next time we fuck, Cleveland Blomberg. We both knew exactly what was transpiring last night and neither of us made any attempt to stop. Do you remember it differently Cleve? Do you think for one minute we are going to put that Genie back in the bottle and play like normal brother and sister-in-law from now on?"

He smiled and admitted, "Not even for half a minute. I am addicted to fucking you, sister."

"That's a good description of how I feel about you Cleve. 'Addicted to fucking you'. But I am not going to give up my wonderful husband. Just call me selfish but I think I have become a two Blomberg woman. Promise me one thing, brother-in-law, that you will never get jealous or angry about me having occasional sex with the Blomberg guy I happen to be married to."

He ignored that, except for a smirk. "So, let me see if I've got you right? You are saying to me that this was not a one night stand that we will sweep under the table and try to forget? That we are going to be lovers in the future?"

She looked sternly at him in mock impatience. "Cleve, you have a horny sister in law on your hands now, and maybe forever. I was blown away by last night and I do not plan to 'sweep that under any table' if I can prevent it."

"Leanne, dearest. I have to agree with the sentiment. I loved every second of our blow out fuck-a-thon. And I hope we will be able to do that a couple times a day until I die of a heart attack. But that is impossible. My brother loves you and he is not going to allow any such thing. And we can't continue keeping it a secret. I am pretty sure he saw us last night, in fact."

"Oh, I know it honey. But where there's a will there's a way. Firstly, we DO have to fess up with my husband and without much delay. I'm not going to maintain a cheating relationship with the man I love and that's a One Dollar fact. So, let's think this through and not just assume we know how it works out."

"So, I'm getting it. We just calmly tell brother that the two of us had sex together for the first time last night and, after the first 6 or 8 fucks, we fell in love. Then we ask his understanding and his consent for us to keep on with that every time I come over. Is that close?"

"Actually, it is closer than you think fuck head." Leanne said, smiling broadly. "Sorry for the new nickname. Nothing disrespectful. I just love using the fuck word out loud when talking to you, my best and only fuck buddy.

"Let's talk it through" she continues. I am thinking we both have the same objective in mind. We want to make a clean breast of it, it was an accident. I don't think we want or need to point out the half a dozen repeats of the accident. That might hurt his feelings just a little since I think you came in me more times last night than my husband does in a typical month. We aren't likely to win acceptance that way."

Cleve responds, "O.K. so a 'clean breast' of it does not exactly mean a full disclosure, sis? We don't expose both bare breasts in a manner of speaking. We will be out of the closet, but we won't rub his nose in our carnal relations. Oh My God, Leanne, I love saying 'our carnal relations'."

Leanne smiles widely. "I get yah. Does have a wonderful ring to it. I love the notion of having carnal relations with my brother-in-law." She kisses him full on the lips for a long minute while he reconfirms his right to play with her breasts.

xxxxx CHEVROLET SALES FALL OFF xxxxx

Fortunately for Mel there was not much walk-in traffic at the dealership on this rainy day, so he was pretty much uninterrupted in his big office. He pretended to be on the phone, canvassing prospects, but he mostly listened to the dial tone as he tried to salve his hangover with the awful office coffee.

Thinking about last night had him deep in the doldrums. My God, the memories kept coming back clearer and nastier. His only brother was banging the hell out of his darlin' wife! He saw it clearly when he got up to piss, but he just could not react. He kept his head down and was in too much of a daze to interpret what his eyes were registering.

Things had changed noticeably when he walked back to his pillow. Wife and brother were in the same place on the floor and were still naked, but now she was banging the hell out of him. It's a much different dynamic. And, as he kept thinking about that, it spelled more trouble. She could not get away with saying that she was out of it drunk and Cleve had just wailed into her while she was helpless. She was on top and clearly in charge of the pace. God-Damn.

He knew they had seen him, and they knew he had seen them fucking, yet they didn't openly appear to give a shit. How long had this stuff been going on?

He knew he could always blame them. If they break-up it was all their fault of course and everyone would understand that. In his ego it would mean he had taken the high road and fought back with divorce. He didn't even know if his drunken eyewitness account for it would prove infidelity, but that didn't legally matter anyway. As long as she didn't go for blood, and he was sure his sweet Leanne wouldn't do that. Her knowing full well that she was guilty would, he thought, make her inclined to voluntarily take the lessor of their community property split.

But in his head, he understood that there was no fucking way he wanted to lose the best thing that had ever happened to him over some drunken sex. For him to overreact would mean the break-up was really his own fault for not having enough love in his heart to forgive and forget, and enough brains in his head to keep his wonderful marriage together.

Ben, the owner came by his office about 4:00 and told him "The weather channel says this is going to continue more or less non-stop until mid tomorrow morning. Nobody shops for cars in a rainstorm, so you guys might as well head on home if you want. I'm stuck here on book-work so I can keep the lights on."

Mel didn't much feel like being at home, but he thought he would look weird if he hung around after everyone had been given a free evening off. He headed home from the dealership, and he would bet dollars to donuts that she was going to confess right away. He knew her very well.

xxxxx HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK xxxxx

When he arrived at the house, he saw that his brother's car was in the drive. Wasn't that the same spot it was in this morning? Shit, did they fuck all day? Marvin went in, not in a tolerant mood, but not wanting to start firing away either. He saw Leanne in the kitchen, hair up, apron on, and looking a bit frazzled as she rotated a steaming beef roast she had in the oven. His brother was nowhere around but he soon walked in from the living room with the evening paper in his hand. He was still wearing the outfit he wore last night.

"Didn't you ever go home, bro?" Mel asked, a tad accusingly.

"Nope, just couldn't resist your lovely wife's company Mel." with what Cleve gambled would be taken in humor.

Leanne stepped in, "Such a bullshitter, Cleve. The main reason was that it was nearly noon when he finally woke up and I got some hangover nourishment into him. Then he said his day was shot anyway so maybe this would be a good time for him to work on that lawn mower he had promised you he could fix."

"And Viola!'' Cleve pointing out the kitchen window." It is purring like a pussycat."

"All right, Cleve, about time. You know I have no patience with gas powered motors, so you are a lifesaver."

"Took me the best part of four hours, Bro. Your wife must have run 3 or 4 beers out to me to keep we sweatin it out." said Cleve. "Just what I needed after last night."

"Oh, my Leanne knows how to keep a guy sweating for four hours alright." He tried for a pleasant smile but wondered if they had sensed a double entendre there. He certainly intended one.

After the excellent roast beef dinner, Leanne said to leave the dishes in the sink and come out to the living room. "Honey, we need to talk', she said, and Mel felt vindicated in his judgement about how his wife would behave.

"Mel, honey, I think you may have seen some misbehaviors last night. I don't even know if you remember it, but we want to clear the air between us.

She started, "As you will remember, we all had way too fucking much alcohol last night. You were on the couch and Cleve was on the love seat. When I came back with the fresh coffee you were sound asleep, so I just put your feet up and went over and sat with him.

"Well, we started playing some silly kid's game and that ended up in some kissing. I have trouble remembering all the details, I was SO out of it, Mel. Anyway, to keep a long story short, we got into a few things that in-laws should not do with each other. I am pretty sure you actually saw us, whether you remembered it or not in the morning." She paused to gauge his reaction.

Unsure how to handle this but feeling relieved that she was open about the transgression, he said, "Yes I did" looking sternly at both of their sets of eyes. "I guess I was just trying to blot that out."

Cleve butted in, "We will tell you all the details, at least what we can remember, any time you want, brother."

"No, I don't want to hear one word more I don't think. If you give me any graphic details, there might be images that I could never get out of my brain and that could fuck up our relationships. It is enough to know that you both admit you were out of bounds. I AM upset, but I don't want anything to mess with the family dynamic. Ignorance is relative bliss."

xxxxx THE GANDER GOES AWAY xxxxx

The so called family dynamic settled down considerably in the coming weeks when Cleve made himself relatively scarce around their place. Leanne and he did not communicate at all until she called him and said that Mel was going up to the state capitol for a couple of days to sort out some messed up titling issues with the DMV. He would be there at least one overnight. "Does that give you any ideas B.I.L.?"

"Ohhh, God I can't think of anything else but our naughty night together, S.I.L. But what are you suggesting?

"Mel will be out of town. I will be here all alone, thinking about how really nice it was fucking you. You fill in the blanks, lover boy. Mel will be leaving any minute now. I request that you put your tie flying or flying ties on the bench and get over here to service your brother's overlooked pussy.

Cleve made and sold fishing lures as a business which gave him lots of free time, and a pretty good net income since IRS had no way to know how much he sold. Wanting to reassert his manliness, he says, "I will be there in 20, plus time to pick up some Chinese for dinner."

Wanting to reassert her womanliness she responds, "My cooking not good enough for you, honey?"

"Sis, when I get there, I do NOT want to find you wearing an apron in the kitchen. I expect to find you in the living room, wearing what you were wearing the last time I saw you there."

"That's a deal, lover."

It was over 30 minutes before he could actually get there, with a carry-out bag of assorted Chinese edibles. True to her commitment, Leanne was stark naked on the love seat in the living room. The food sat in the bag for close to two hours while they re-enacted some of the brighter moments of their recent play night. Then they ate and talked.

"God! This was wonderful girl. I couldn't be more excited. But I didn't think we were supposed to do this kind of thing anymore." Said he.

"You were there. What your brother basically said, not in so many words, was that he loves us and forgives us for our drunken fuck session. He knows full well that is what we did, and he gave us a free pass. Plus, he said he does not want us to tell him about the details which he pretty much slept through. I am almost certain he had no clue that we fucked and sucked all night long, but he clearly didn't want to overreact or make a state's operation out of it all.