Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg of course did not wake up, and could only stand and watch in dismay as Morgan and Wayne unlocked lips and Morgan said, "You scared me, I thought you went to the toilet?"

"Yeah I did, but it didn't take long for me to chuck a piss and I thought I'd give you a surprise so I snuck ahead and hid behind the tree."

"Not too many surprises like that Wayne, but hey, I can't be angry at you."

"Nor me with you baby."

Again more making out without discretion, before Morgan and Wayne withdrew their mouths to get some air. Morgan turned to Greg, all giggly and excited. "Greg, you've met my boyfriend Wayne, right? He comes to the pool to train."

"Um yes," Greg stammered.

Wayne had only just recognized Greg, and he regarded him dismissively. "Oh yeah, you're that skinny kid that works with Morgan, right? I thought I'd seen you before."

"Actually, talking about work we'd better get moving on our walk, I don't want to be late for work," said Morgan. "I'll see you later, Greg."

"Yeah, see you at work, Morgan," said Greg.

The crest-fallen and still disbelieving Greg watched forlornly as Morgan and Wayne made their way along the path, hand-in-hand. Not only did Morgan have a boyfriend, she was going out with one of the biggest jerks he had ever met. How could Morgan not see that she was going out with such an arsehole? She certainly wasn't a stupid girl, she had done well at a private school and was studying to be a mathematics and PE teacher.

Wayne noticed a young man wearing a rugby jersey of a local club. "That guy's wearing a Lions jumper," he said, making sure Morgan and everyone else at Manly beach that morning heard him. "We play the Lions in our competition. Last year we were down to the Lions 24-22 with less than 20 seconds to play, when I broke through their defense and scored the winning try. The week after, I kicked the match-winning field goal with two seconds on the clock to beat the Tigers. And the Saturday after that, I scored four tries as we thrashed the Taipans 64 points to nil."

Morgan gazed at Wayne, her eyes wide with admiration of her immodest boyfriend. "Wow, I can't wait to come to your games and watch you playing for the Razorbacks this year, Wayne."

"I can't wait to see you there watching me," said Wayne as he stroked Morgan's bottom with his free hand, to which she giggled and swooned.

Greg felt as though the skies were crushing him into the ground. Jealousy, disappointment, anger and regret filled his entire body. He had dreamed of going out with Morgan for the longest time, and now he would never get the chance to even ask. He had dithered too long, and somehow Wayne had snuck in at some time and wooed her. The beautiful redhead would never be Greg's girlfriend. She was that dickhead Wayne's girlfriend, and clearly besotted with him. Greg's chances with Morgan were gone, probably forever.

Greg thought of Uncle Merv and how he had gone around post-war Sydney chasing -- and on many occasions -- screwing anything that wore a skirt. Greg resolved that from today onwards he would be like Uncle Merv and fuck one girl after another. Obviously the younger Uncle Merv had had a lot of fun in his younger years, before marrying and having two sons and a daughter.

With not thinking properly, Greg failed to watch where he was going and was jolted out of his thoughts when he tripped over a poodle. The poodle let out a combination of a bark, a yelp and a growl and bit Greg on his shoe, Greg staggering to avoid losing his footing, people looking over.

Attached to the poodle was a leash and attached to the leash was an elderly man. Greg looked at the elderly man, the elderly man looked at Greg and both men recognized each other at the same second, Greg cursing under his breath. It was the bad-tempered Yugoslavian man from the supermarket the other day.

"You again!" yelled the Yugoslavian man. "You stupid-a smart-ass! First you try to give me heart attack in shop, then you follow me to beach, you try to injure my dog, you are useless good-for-nothing boy. I go to phone box, I call police and they come and take you to court and judge send you to prison where you belong. It is pity your mother did not have miscarriage when she pregnant with you, then we not have to put up with you now."

"I'm sorry," said Greg, blushing as everybody looked over. Greg seethed with humiliation as he walked to his car. He would have been even more humiliated had he known that his embarrassment been observed by a certain six foot four blonde who was passing by on her bicycle and regarded the young man with a sympathetic expression, but Greg failed to notice Leanne at all, so all-consuming was his disappointment over Morgan and his humiliation due to his tongue-lashing from the angry Yugoslavian man.

The drive to work took Greg past the service station where Jane worked, and Greg saw the pretty tomboy talking with an incredibly handsome young man with dark hair. Greg saw the pair standing facing each other while holding hands, before embracing and kissing on the lips.

Greg could not help but feel resentment and jealousy at the young couple very much in love. Why couldn't he find a girlfriend? The girl he thought might be that girl was in love with a loser. Most other girls he knew had boyfriends like Leanne, not that she would be interested in him as she was a few years older and way out of his league.

After Greg took his shower and was ready for work, Morgan came in and stood next to him before opening time. "You seemed a bit shocked this morning Greg," she said.

"I just -- um -- didn't know you were going out with Wayne," said Greg.

"We've been going out a few months now," said Morgan. "Wayne's a great guy, he's got such a great sense of humor."

Greg didn't think Morgan would be impressed by a young man who thought it amusing to enter a kids' pool and use a fountain to make it look like he was urinating, but obviously she did. "I'm sure he has," Greg offered.

"And he's so sweet and nice to me," said Morgan. "A few months ago, remember when I got that phone call about my brother getting hurt playing cricket and I was really upset? Wayne saw that I was crying, and the next day he came up to me and was really concerned and so nice to me."

The cynical Greg thought that Wayne's motivations for this were not as nice as Morgan believed, and Morgan continued her story. "Then a week or so later, I was coming down with that really bad summer flu and was feeling all light-headed walking for the bus when Wayne stopped me and said I didn't look too well. He offered me a lift home, but as I didn't know him too well I was reluctant. So Wayne called my Mum to come and collect me and he sat with me while I was waiting for her. He even brought me some grapes when I was sick in bed. Then when I was better, Wayne asked me out and he'd been so nice I said yes, and we went to the drive-in to see Mad Max and that was it. We've been boyfriend and girlfriend ever since."

"I'm very happy for you Morgan," said Greg, trying to hide his disappointment and frustration. He had seen Morgan crying that time and remembered her getting that flu bug, but had been impotent in both situations. Wayne had also seen these things, and used them to fool the innocent girl into thinking he was all sweetness and nice, when really all he wanted to do was get into her panties.

All that day, at work and on the drive home, all Greg saw were happy couples which only drove home his sense of loss. Arriving back at the house late in the afternoon, Uncle Merv was the only one home. Merv sat like a big fat frog in front of the television wearing a white 'wife-beater' singlet, football shorts and thongs on his feet, drinking a bottle of beer.

"Hey Greg, come and look at this," he called to his nephew.

Greg looked at the television where a netball game was taking place between one team of girls wearing sky blue uniforms and another team wearing green, red and gold uniforms. "Which game is this?" he asked.

"A repeat of the 1979 Under 20s Championship between New South Wales and Tasmania," said Merv. "We made the final after we thrashed the girls from Victoria, but Tasmania only made the final because the Queensland girls were too dim to master daylight saving time, and were disqualified because they all slept in the morning of the game. Our New South Wales girls crushed the Tassie girls."

"You're not wrong there," said Greg, seeing New South Wales ahead 42 to 18, and the sky-blue clad New South Wales center flanked by the wing attack surged forward, leaving the Tasmanian girls in their wake passing to the goal shooter, who easily out-maneuvered the Tasmanian goal-keeper and scored yet another goal for her team.

"I think the Tasmanian girls had too much fun in bed with their brothers and cousins the night before and they're tired," grinned Merv. "But still, who cares about a close game when you're watching 14 hot 18 and 19-year-old girls running around in short skirts? Which knickers do prefer? The New South Wales girls' sky blue knickers, or the Tasmanian girls' green knickers?"

Merv's eyes bulged as a Tasmanian girl fell over, showing off her knickers. "Oh yeah, that's hot. I'd like to see her map of Tasmania, that's for sure. And her team-mates maps of Tasmania too."

"Uncle Merv, you're a married man and those girls are Andrea's age," Greg pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm looking not touching," said Merv. "Girls that age do have their downsides I admit. They can be moody, take ages in the bathroom, talk for hours on the phone causing a huge bill and some teenage girls even attract poltergeists to the house, but I forgive them for all of that when they look as good as those netballers. Yum, yum, yum."

"Girls of my age aren't that great," Greg muttered bitterly, reflecting on how the girl he liked so much would never be his girlfriend.

"You look like you had a bad day, Greg," Merv observed.

"Something like that," Greg said.

Merv grinned. "What happened? Were you walking along minding your own business when all of a sudden a poofter jumped out and dragged you into the bushes where he and his poofter mates rooted you up the bum all afternoon, then when they'd finished all the homosexuals threw you to the ground, got out their dicks and pissed all over you?"

Greg was appalled. "That's horrible, and no that's not what happened. Why would you say that?"

"Well, with your expression it seemed the only possible explanation as to why you had a really bad day. What really happened? Did you try to get into Morgan's knickers, and she told you to rack off?"

"No, not exactly but I found out she already has a boyfriend. This really stupid rugby league player."

"Ah, that's too bad mate. You don't get to see if young Morgan's carpet matches her curtains. Cheer up, there's plenty more fish in the sea, don't go getting pissed, head out to Watson's Bay and chuck yourself of The Gap. So, how about seeing if you can get into Leanne's pants?"

"Uncle Merv, I already told you, she has a boyfriend -- that really big guy called Derek."

"Oh, that's right, I forgot him," said Merv. "You'd better not try anything with her. It's probably just as well. Just say you did manage to fuck Leanne, and she was lying on the bed naked with her legs apart while you went down on her pussy. A tall, strong girl like Leanne with long legs like an emu would be able to get her feet behind a skinny guy like you, push you up her vagina and all the way into her uterus then give birth to you. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?"

"No, but thanks for putting images in my mind that I'll never, ever get rid of," said the horrified Greg.

"You're welcome, it stopped you pining over Morgan like a love-sick homo didn't it?" asked Merv, the older man's eyes returning to the television and bulging as a well-endowed 18-year-old blonde girl playing for New South Wales leaping high to intercept a pass, her big boobs wobbling and her skirt flying up to show her sky-blue panties.

"Oh yeah, please God let that young blonde netballer's knickers fall down to her ankles right at this moment, I won't ask you for anything else ever again. Hey Greg, I bet like me you can't wait for the Olympics in Moscow this year with all the women's events full of hot Eastern Bloc girls? All those Soviet snatches, Czechoslovakian cunts, Albanian arses, Romanian rumps, Bulgarian boobs and Polish pussies -- mm, mm, mm!"

Leaving his uncle to leer at the netball game and anticipate perving on even more young women at the upcoming Moscow Olympics, Greg returned to his bedroom still lamenting the days' events. Had he found out that Morgan had a nice boyfriend like Brad, the boyfriend of Jane from the petrol station, he would have been naturally disappointed but happy for Morgan. However, Morgan had chosen to go out with Wayne, the biggest creep he knew.

Having spent all of the day seeing happy couples together to remind him that he was completely alone and probably would always be, Greg got no respite this evening. Aunty Rose and Uncle Merv went out to dinner in the city, and even this small thing -- a married couple going out together -- made Greg jealous that they were able to do something he could not do.

This left Greg alone with his cousin Andrea. Except that Andrea was not alone. As Greg sat in the armchair watching television Andrea and her boyfriend Chris, a lanky blonde surfer occupied the couch. Andrea, barefoot and wearing a tee-shirt and short loose skirt was lying on her back, Chris on top of her.

With no sense of shame at Greg being right in the room, the 18-year-olds made out, their tongues so deep in each other's mouths that Greg thought they would need surgery to be extricated from each other. Chris's hands were all over Andrea's tits, fondling them through her tee-shirt and bra, and Greg could see Andrea's hand stroking Chris's ever-expanding cock through his shorts.

Andrea's skirt had ridden up showing her white knickers and demonstrating to Greg that she had a full bush under her panties, his cousin's black pubic hair visible poking out under her panty elastic. Greg averted his eyes, not wanting to see his cousin's knickers, and much less the pubic hair that grew in copious quantities around her pussy.

"Miaow!" giggled Andrea, as Chris's left hand moved to her crotch, fingering her vagina through her panty fabric, to which Chris laughed.

"Oh, get a room," Greg thought to himself. He thought it was lucky Uncle Merv couldn't see the way his daughter was carrying on. Despite fully deserving his 'Merv the Perve' nickname due to his lecherous behavior with girls his daughter's age, with Andrea Merv was a very protective father. He neither liked nor trusted Chris, and upon first meeting had laid down strict rules to the young surfer, telling Chris that he 'would wish he was a poofter' if the said rules with his daughter were broken.

A few months ago, Chris and Andrea got a practical demonstration that her father meant business. With Andrea making out with Chris in his car in the driveway, Rose was less than impressed with her daughter making an exhibition of herself in front of the whole street, and ordered her inside. When this failed, Merv went out and ordered her back inside. Again, when Andrea did not comply and continued to make out, Merv fetched a bucket of cold water, opened the door of Chris's car and threw the contents all over his daughter and her boyfriend.

The pair were certainly not sticking to Merv and Rose's rules this evening, Greg thought as the teenagers changed position, Andrea now straddling Chris's chest, Chris's hand going up the back of Andrea's skirt to fondle her bum in her knickers.

With Andrea and Chris not about to get a room, Greg decided he would get a room and went to his bedroom, listening to cassettes on his tape recorder. Unfortunately, Andrea and Chris decided to get a room five minutes later, and soon they were in Andrea's bedroom which was right next to Greg's and soon he was privy to everything they were doing in there, thanks to Andrea's big mouth, loud voice and total lack of discretion.

Greg didn't need to know that Chris needed to wear a condom as Andrea had ovulated a few days ago and was sure to get pregnant if he stuck his dick up her vulva without one, that she liked Chris's fingers on the outside of her anus but not inserted up into her rectum or that she wanted him to lick her post-orgasmic vagina so he could taste her pussy juice, but unfortunately he did end up knowing this. He tried not to listen as the springs of Andrea's bed creaked as Chris stuffed Andrea's snatch and fucked her while Andrea screamed in delight, but was unable to avoid hearing it.

"Oh shut up, Andrea," Greg thought as his cousin squealed like a pig as she reached orgasm, Chris yelling out when he came at the same time.

Andrea was certainly not subtle, even when she wasn't having sex with her boyfriend. However, given that her father was one of the least subtle men in New South Wales or even the whole of Australia, perhaps it was to be expected given the genetic link. A few months ago she was having a long telephone conversation with her friend Sharon, not bothered in the slightest that Greg was in the same room working on a university assignment. Andrea was discussing her period saying that it had caused her to have problems with her bowels resulting in her having to visit the loo six times that day using half a roll of toilet paper in the process. Also of issue was that one of her pads had kept coming unstuck from her knickers during the day. Finally when she had gone to the loo after getting home from work, she had fanny-farted so loud on the toilet she was worried that people on Norfolk Island had heard her, then done the biggest period poo in her life. Greg of course had no concept of 'fanny-farts' or what a 'period-poo' was, and was glad that he was a boy so he would never have to know. But finding out that his cousin had had done both while sitting on the same toilet he also used disturbed him greatly.

Andrea and Chris went to the shower, Greg hearing the water running and his cousin and her boyfriend giggling under the water as they showered together for what seemed like an eternity, before Chris made his escape before Merv and Rose got back.

Well, Andrea had enjoyed herself that evening, Greg thought. Greg hadn't. And the way things were going, it looked as though he had only one thing to look forward to in 1980 - a long-awaited sequel to Star Wars, which was Greg's favorite movie of all time. He looked out his bedroom window, seeing lights in the sky. The lights of course belonged to a plane that was circling Botany Bay before landing at Sydney Airport, but Greg almost hoped it was a flying saucer that had come to take him to a far-away galaxy. Greg thought about Morgan, Jane and Leanne and what the three girls were up to this evening. Probably having sex with their respective boyfriends, while he sat alone listening to his cousin having sex with her boyfriend, Greg reasoned.

*

Greg's thoughts were for the most part accurate. In the flat Wayne shared with his two stupid mates -- the two guys having gone out for pizza -- Wayne lay his muscular frame on his bed wearing only shorts, one particular muscle, or group of muscles rising as Morgan entered with her long red hair hanging loose, barefoot and dressed in Wayne's maroon and navy blue rugby shirt that was way too large for her petite teenage body.

"Oh yeah, you look hot Morgan," said Wayne as Morgan leaped on the bed and they made out for the next few minutes.

"Down boy," Morgan giggled, teasing Wayne's dick through his shorts and undies.

"It's been so long, I can't wait," said Wayne, reaching under the shirt and feeling the soft white cotton of the teenager's knickers.

"It's only been a week, because I had my period," said Morgan. "And I still jerked you off on Saturday, remember?"

1...45678...10