Leanne's New Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was so pliant and welcoming, he probably could easily have slipped in another finger, and her body would have easily taken it. Fuck, that beautiful pussy and ass needed to be stretched with a cock. His cock, if he had any say in the matter.

He lingered for several seconds longer than was strictly necessary, enjoying the warmth of her tight tube around his finger and how it would hug his longest digit as he explored her.

Finally, and regrettably, he slowly withdrew his finger. She sighed deeply as his finger left her body. "OK, Leanne, you're all set for today." He said softly as he modestly drew the gown over her creamy thighs again, just as Leanne realized the front had gaped open and instinctively drew it closed.

She hadn't noticed the telltale wet stains her leaking nipples had made on the fabric of the robe. But he noticed, and he was thankful to be sitting down because his cock by now was more than half hard and it wouldn't be long before it would bead up its own moisture of desire.

"Don't forget to make a follow-up appointment for 3 months from now. And hey, maybe I'll see you around while I'm in town." He smiled his perfunctory doctor's smile once more, peeled off the gloves, chucked them into the bin, and gingerly stood up, checking mentally that his cock wasn't tenting his pants.

"By the way, are you going to the 10-year reunion next week?" He asked.

Leanne eyes opened wide, "I completely forgot! I've had a lot on my mind, as you can imagine, with the baby and work and all. Oh, crap. Thanks for reminding me." She paused and continued, "I don't know, I kind of want to, and I kind of don't. My life has changed so much in the past year. I feel even more removed from my old crowd now. Plus, I think my ex will be there."

"Hmmm, yeah, may be awkward, huh? Do I know him?" He half-grinned. "Well, I'm definitely removed from that crowd, but I may go, for shits and giggles. Maybe I'll see you there."

"No, you don't know him. He only attended there for senior year," she smiled sheepishly. "OK, well, thanks for today. It was potentially awkward, but I think it went all right in the end..."

What she was thinking was she wished he could go on examining her, and not just with his hand. And he was thinking the same thing.

+ + + + +

Leanne waited a little nervously in the lobby of her old high school. It was true what she had told Bobby—or Dr Robert Eames, but he'll always be Bobby Eames to her—that she had forgotten about the reunion. But she couldn't stop thinking about him after the unforeseen reunion they themselves had at the doctor's office.

That was a week ago, and nearly every night since, she had brought herself to powerful orgasms, fucking herself silly with her toys and vibrator, remembering Bobby Eames' hands gently palpating her heavy breasts, examining her pussy, and probing a finger deep in her ass.

Her fantasies about him would start in the medical setting of the office, him in his doctor's coat, first fingering her asshole with his gloved finger as he was doing before, then placing his mouth on her pussy to suck and nibble on her needy clit before inserting his index finger in her pussy to DP her with his fingers.

Then, withdrawing his fingers, impatiently ripping the glove off, lubed up one hand, and using all his naked fingers to play with her snatch and ass—his finger pads and knuckles massaging, teasing, probing her neglected love holes. Eventually he would insert his two strongest fingers in her sopping wet pussy, and his ring and little fingers in her ass and hand-fuck her, deep and slow.

His mouth would have been working her clit all this time. Within minutes, Leanne's ripe body would quake with her first orgasm with him, her pussy and ass rhythmically clenching on Bobby's hand, her pussy dousing his fingers with her cum.

Once her orgasm subsided, he would pull his mouth off her clit, gently draw his fingers out of her body, and gently kiss the inside of her thighs, as she basked in her afterglow. His mouth would slowly trail up her warm body as he simultaneously shrugged off his doctor's white lab coat and tossed it onto the counter by the wall.

His mouth would find one of her heavy breasts and take the nipple into his mouth. She was self-conscious about her lactating state—what if she leaked into his mouth. Wouldn't that be gross??

But just as she was thinking that, he reached for her breast and gently kneaded her breast, the same movement that she would make when she wanted to coax milk let-down. Before she could think or protest, she could feel the familiar tingle inside her breast, indicating the inevitable downward flow of milk, as the first drops trickled onto his tongue.

His eyelids would drape closed in ecstasy as he drew on her nipple—tenderized from her baby chewing on it for many months—and received the milk that her body released. He drank and he drank.

At the same time, his free hand reached down and undid his belt buckle, the familiar clang of the metal making her pussy twitch in anticipation. He lowered the waistband of his pants and his briefs and motioned for her to put her hand on his cock.

She didn't have to be invited twice, took hold of his swollen cock, and proceeded to gently tug. Pulling on his cock as if to milk it, as he was taking long pulls on her nipple with his mouth and milking her. She loved giving handjobs, but her neglected pussy really needed to be fed some cock, and Bobby sure had a nice one.

The paper underneath her made its crinkly sound as she took one foot out of the stirrup, then the other, and lightly wrapped her legs around him, signaling her intention. He wasted no time and slowly slid his dripping cock into her snug pussy, the both of them groaning deeply as he pried her open.

He plowed into her with long, smooth strokes, as he suckled at her breasts, having transitioned now to the other side, swallowing as he rhythmically bucked his toned hips between her legs.

"Mmmm, Bobby, your cock feels so amazing. It's been so long since I've felt cock inside me. Don't come too soon, please. I want to enjoy this a little while..." she moaned.

Pulling his mouth momentarily away from her half-drained breast, he brought his face to hers to softly kiss her and, with a contented half-smile, he answered, "Don't worry, baby. I rubbed one out this morning in the shower, thinking about you. I can go for a while. Your pussy sure is tight for a woman who had a baby six months ago." He grinned at her before bringing his face back to her chest.

He went back to drinking from her breast as he reached back to wrap her slim legs around his torso, enabling himself to dive even more deeply inside her. They had to keep relatively quiet, her holding in her moans and whimpering softly, him grunting in the back of his throat as he swallowed her milk and fucked her sweet pussy.

Her breast finally drained, he brought his face to hers for another deep kiss, letting her taste her own milk on his tongue. "You taste amazing. I love your milk, Leanne."

"Mmmm, I never bargained anyone would be into that, besides my baby, of course, but that's hot that you do," she smiled back, snaking her tongue into his mouth. "Bobby, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Of course, baby, anything you want. I am at your disposal, milady," he muttered as he nuzzled her lips with his, enjoying repeatedly dipping his cock into Leanne's warm body.

"I want you to put your cock where your finger was before... when you were examining me. Will you?" she asked, almost shyly.

"Oh yeah? You liked that...?" He grinned at her. "I thought you did when I examined you before."

"Oh yes. I love it. I love my ass played with and fucked..." she answered in an almost pleading tone, her eyes slightly glazed from the combined pleasure of his cock currently in her pussy and the prospect of feeling that thick hardness inside her ass.

"Mmmm, I would do that for you, baby. You have to ask for it explicitly, though," he said teasingly. "Tell me exactly what you want. Saying 'put it where my finger was' is not going to cut it," he grinned mischievously.

"... Bobby Eames, I want you to pull your cock out of my pussy, grease it up with lube, and slowly work it into my MILF ass until you're balls-deep," she answered. "There, is that clear enough? Do I stutter?" They both chuckled at her use of the fabled line from an old movie.

"Yes, ma'am. That came through loud and clear." He kissed her deeply again, as he slowly pulled his wet cock out of her slippery pussy. He reached out again for the tube of lube, squeezed out a quantity and slowly teased the substance onto her ass and inside the ring of her pretty asshole.

And just as she had instructed, he squeezed out a little more and rubbed it on his cock head and shaft as well, although she was so greased up and willing, that application was probably unnecessary.

Posing the blunt head of his cock right on her pucker, he brought his face right up to hers, flicked his tongue between her parted lips and asked softly, "Ready, baby?"

"Yes! Oh my God, yes, please. Fill my ass up with your hot cock," she gasped as she placed her soft hands on his hips.

He groaned quietly as he gently but firmly pressed his glans into her tight wink, keeping his eyes open and looking into hers. Her pupils dilated as she breathed in sharply. As much as she loved it, the first insertion—going against the way nature intended in that tight passage and yet oh, so very pleasurable—always comes as a surprise.

She could feel her nipples re-stiffen and her pussy pump cream as she bore down to let him in. "Oh... yes... Bobby... please fuck my ass!" she cried out softly.

Bobby Eames pulled out slightly and pressed in a little more, his movements accompanied by Leanne's small moans of encouragement. He continued with these small pistoning movements for a minute or two, until he was, as she had requested, balls-deep in her ass.

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world. His cock in a woman's lubricated tight back passage, and not just any woman, but the girl of his adolescent morning-wood wet dreams, now all grown up.

His cock deep inside, Bobby kissed her once again, his tongue plunging deeply into her mouth, filling her up with himself on the alpha and omega ends of her alimentary tract. He loved thinking that he was plugging her up this way with his tongue and his cock.

Her ass now acclimated to his thick cock inside her—not that it took a lot of effort, given how ready and willing she was—he began to fuck her slowly and thoroughly, taking long strokes, pulling out nearly all the way before sliding himself inside her again, discovering all the textures inside her tight tunnel.

"Leanne, baby, do you think you can cum again? I would love to feel you cum with my cock in your ass."

Gazing at him beneath half-closed eyes, she answered, "Oh, absolutely, I wanna cum on your cock."

She reached down between them and started to circle her sticky clit with the pads of her first two fingers, drawing her knees in towards her armpits to give him a full view and even fuller access.

Bobby took hold of her ankles and allowed his eyes to drift down to her hips, loving the view of his greasy cock pumping in and out of her elastic asshole, enjoying the sight of her pussy slightly closing and opening with every in and out movement, and watching the movement of her hand, taking note of what she likes.

Her asshole felt so very good. He could tell his orgasm wasn't far off, but he really wanted to feel her asshole helplessly twitch on his cock if she were to climax again.

Leanne's hand was working faster and faster. It's clear her second orgasm was on its way. Her rhythmic breathing slowly evolved into a fast pant until she whispered urgently, "Fuck, Bobby, fuuuccck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum with your cock in my ass. Oh... oh... fuck, ahhhhhh!!"

She came long and hard, her pussy convulsing and her ass clenching on Bobby's cock. Watching her lose herself so completely brought him over the edge and he climaxed with her, plunging his cock deep into her rectum and shooting his hot load into her belly, while her anus squeezed the base of his cock like a tiny fist.

"Fucccckkk, Leanne, fuck!! Your ass is milking the fuck out of my cock. Ah, fuck!!" He could feel the thick ropes of his warm cum jet inside her, coating her tight insides.

Gradually his hips slowed and eventually stopped, as he leaned down to give Leanne a deep, tender kiss. Her breathing also gradually came back to normal as she relocked her ankles behind his back, pulling him in tightly. After a moment, his relaxed, slippery cock slid out of her, and she could feel a warm trickle of his cum dribbling out of her as well.

He reached down one more time with his hand, gently massaged her well-loved and well-stretched anus. He might have wanted to pull away from her mouth to be able to examine her thoroughly fucked asshole, to see if his cum is leaking out. But this is their first time, so he stayed where he was, in a lip lock with Leanne. Already, he would be planning different ways to pleasure her, as long as he was in town.

+ + + + +

This was the fantasy playing in Leanne's mind, as she waited for her date, the handsome Dr Bobby Eames, in the lobby of their old high school, dressed in her sexiest party dress and strappy high heels...

12