Leap of Faith Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip to meet two mystery girls develops something more.
14.2k words
4.46
11.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Welcome to Leap of Faith. This was originally multiple chapters, but since there is quite a bit of development, I slammed them together until it gets a little...heated. This chapter is quite long, so for those of you who like lengthy stories, this is for you. Future chapters won't be as long as this, but will contain more intimacy. Anyways, onto the story! Enjoy~

*****

I look down at my plane ticket, Saskatoon International Airport. Taking a deep breath, I walk forwards in the line. It's now or never I guess, I think to myself. I pull out my phone, sending a quick text: "Boarding right now, I'll see you when I land". Reaching the front of the line, I hand my plane ticket and passport to the flight attendant, shouldering my bag to keep it from falling down. With a beep, she scans them and hands the documents back to me as I walk into the tunnel towards the waiting aircraft. Despite always being a light packer, my duffel bag weighs a ton. Well that's probably because you've packed for multiple weeks. The bag suddenly slips off my shoulder, pulling my headphones off with it. Cursing, I drop the bag, trying to readjust my headphones. The attendant at the end of the tunnel comes and helps me, taking my bag and stashes it with the others to put under the plane. She gives me a warm smile, and I try to reciprocate, but all I can muster is somewhat of a half-smile due to the fact that I'm so nervous.

I walk through the airplane, eventually locating my seat...Of course...I'm in the middle... I sigh, pulling my small knapsack off my back and squishing into the middle seat. At least they aren't overweight, I comment, settling down into my seat, readjusting my headphones and close my eyes. "Peanut Butter Jelly" by Galantis comes on next in shuffle, bringing a smile to my face and causing my foot to tap to the beat as we finish the last minute preparations and begin taxiing to take off. I think to myself about what I'm doing, laughing in my head about how crazy this situation is.

I'm on a plane. I'm on a plane flying to Canada to meet two girls I have never actually met before, just talked to through text for a few months. I don't even know what exactly they look like, just some pictures... This could go really really badly, or it could be one of the best adventures of my life. Definitely the largest leap of faith I've ever taken...I just hope they aren't serial killers.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, the guy next to me taps me on my shoulder, prompting me to push one of the ear-cups off, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Steward is about to come with the drinks," he says, sounding bored. Personally I don't blame the guy, I am pretty damn bored myself, and it's going to be a long flight.

*****

"Thanks," I reply, opening my eyes. I ask for an apple juice, taking it from the steward's hand. I take a sip before flipping down my tray and setting the plastic cup on it. I pull out my phone, scrolling through the music. Settling on "Not Butter" by Dillon Francis, I close my eyes again one more time, chuckling to myself on my butter related music choices. I pull my legs up, trying to get more comfortable, hoping to pass some of the time in the air asleep. Finally after a little while, I drift off to sleep.

Waking up once more to the guy next to me tapping me on the arm, I annoyedly shrug off an ear cup once more.

"What?" I snort, just wanting to go back to sleep.

"We landed bud, and I kinda need for you to get up before I can get out." he states, as my eyes shoot open to look out the window incredulously.

"Wow, already? I musta been out like a light," I reply, standing up as much as I could, which wasn't much because of the overhead bins. I stretch deeply, trying to loosen up my stiff muscles. I wince as I agitate a kink in my back and neck as I walk down the aisle. I must have slept in some stupid position. Reaching the tunnel, I pick up my carry-on from another smiling stewardess. I sling the bag over my shoulder more securely this time, my hand clinging to the shoulder strap tightly from nerves. I walk through the unfamiliar airport, looking at all the signs, trying to figure out where to go. I spot a currency exchange booth so I head over to exchange what cash I have. I walk up to the teller, a pretty young blonde, maybe 21-22, reasonably tall, nice smile.

"Hey, I just arrived and I need to swap some cash over. Think you can help me out?" I ask as I flash her an uneasy smile.

"Yeah, I can help you," She replies cheerily.

A few minutes later, I walk away with a pretty sizeable wad of cash, stuffing it back into my wallet. I pull out my phone, seeing a reply from her: "Okay well text me when you get here!! I'm so excited! :D" Chuckling to myself, I type out a quick reply saying that I arrived and my general whereabouts inside the surprisingly small airport. I get a quick reply with some confusing directions hurriedly typed out. Finally finding my way to the general exit, I hear a high pitched squeal from behind me. What the..? Turning around, I barely have any time to react before I get slammed to the ground by a blurred figure.

"Aughh...that didn't help my back any," I groan, letting out a deep sigh of pain and relief to finally find the person I came all the way here to meet.

I look down at the person who attached themselves onto my torso while she looks up at me.

"Wait a second, what the hell? Jess? What are you doing here?" I ask, recognizing the pretty blonde from the picture I had of her, confused at why the blonde came to the airport. Even more confused at why she tackled me.

A look of realization, quickly followed by embarrassment and a pretty sizeable blush radiates across her smooth complexion. She quickly gets up, brushing herself off and turning her face away to try and hide the pretty obvious blush from me. Clearing her throat, "Well, I came to pick your dumb ass up from the airport. Duh. Oh yeah, Yaz is here too," She fires back, pointing to where she is standing awkwardly off to the side. Picking myself up from the ground, cracking my back, finally getting rid of the kink, I look at the person who I had spent so much time talking with over text. Recognizing her as Yasmin from the picture I have of her, I look her over a little more. Quite a few inches shorter than me, maybe 5'4-5'5, long dark brown hair, insanely soft looking slightly tanned skin. Legs being held by short jean shorts, a large rose tattoo down her right shoulder, shapely, thin figure, with sizable breasts being contained by a light blue tank top, rounded face with full lips and light brown eyes. Oh man...so glad she is real.

Making eye contact with her, she sees her chance, running up to me as I drop my bag. I open up my arms as she jumps into them, wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist. I embrace the petite brunette for a few moments before she pulls back, giving me a quick peck on the lips. My face lights up in a small blush from the display of affection, rendering me speechless. Yasmin notices my small blush as she unwraps herself from my temporarily immobilized body, giggling to herself and gives me a quick wink.

I shake my head clear chuckling, "Well hello to you too."

"Get a room you two. Geez," Jessica quips as she winks at me, hands on her hips. I blush slightly as I look her up and down, marveling at the blonde's figure. Shoulder length beach blonde hair, a few inches shorter than me, so maybe 5'8-5'9, long legs covered by white short shorts complimented by smooth, tanned skin, hourglass body and large, full, pert breasts covered by a loose, pink t-shirt. A heart shaped face and the most piercing blue eyes I have ever seen. I suddenly notice that my quick glance has turned into a full on stare, shaking my head to quit gawking. I spot a mischievous glint in Jess's eyes, signifying that she definitely noticed, but didn't make any comment. I pick up my duffel bag and replace my headphones once more around my neck, eager to get moving.

"Alright ladies lead the way," I say, motioning for them.

"We parked over this way, follow us," Yaz quips, walking towards the large glass doors.

I follow the two beauties out of the airport and down the sidewalk, watching them walk in front of me. I swear I can tell that there is a slight sway in their hips as they lead me to their car. Holy shit is that what I think it is? We stop right in front of a soft white Audi R8 as my mouth hangs open, going into a trance looking at my dream car. Yaz turns around and shakes the keys in my face, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Quit looking like you want to fuck it and I'll let you drive her"

I stare at her, dumbfounded. "No way!?"

"Yes way, now here," She tosses the keys to me, "have at it."

I giggle eagerly as I run to the back of the car, popping open the trunk and tossing my bag inside. As I shut the trunk, I realize that there are only two seats.


"Wait a second, there are only two seats," I say, voicing my concern.

"It's all good, I drove here myself," Jess answers, "I'll see you later Yaz, and nice to finally meet you Alexi. Sorry about knocking you down earlier..." She sheepishly rubs her hand along the back of her neck.

"It's okay, I think it actually helped realign my back. The flight kinda got a kink in it and I don't feel it anymore and nice to finally meet you too," I laugh, as I go over to the blonde, hugging her softly, giving her a bit of a surprise. "I'll see you later, okay?" She nods, blushing ever so slightly before hurrying to her car.

I climb into the driver's side, sitting back against the soft seat letting out an involuntary moan.

"This is way better than coach," I joke, slotting the key into the ignition and turning it on.

"I hope it's better than coach, or else I would be severely disappointed in Audi. Either that or extremely impressed with your airline," she remarks, laughing softly, "Alright, bring us home. Preferably in one piece."

"With oh so much pleasure"

*****

My hand rests on the gearstick as we drive towards her house, my body in a relaxed position as I drive through the city, listening to the radio softly. I glance over to Yasmin to see her chin in her hand, elbow resting on the door. She seemed to be staring out the passenger window peacefully, head bobbing slowly to the music playing over the radio. I give a soft chuckle as I turn my attention back to the road ahead. She then turns to glance at me from the corner of her eye, her hand hesitantly reaches out to mine, gently resting it on mine. I don't turn to look, but I a soft smile breaks out on my face as I feel her hand get more confident, squeezing mine gently. As time progresses, one of her fingers starts absentmindedly tracing along the back of my hand. I can't help but enjoy the feeling of her silky smooth skin on mine.

Oh shit.

I quickly realize that I might be enjoying this a little more than I should be. Come on, think of anything else. Old nuns, dead puppies, old dead puppy nuns. FUCK! It wasn't any use, it was like she was trying to make this happen. I try to keep a cool exterior as a bulge begins to form in my pants. I glance over at her making sure she isn't looking before quickly before shifting in my seat. She has my hand trapped on the gearstick and my other one is on the wheel, what the fuck do I do?? I glance over again at her and see that the corner of her mouth is upturned in a smirk. She knows exactly what she is fucking doing. I gave up, letting the bulge grow more, pushing up on my loose pants. Thank god these training pants are a little loose or this would be painful. I steel my face, attempting not to show the affect she is having on me, despite the pretty obvious bulge in my pants.

"Take this next exit," she says as she glances over to me with that same grin.

Curse you. I clear my throat, "Yeah okay,"

Turning off the freeway, Yaz directs me through a series of turns around the city, leading into the suburbs before pulling into the driveway of a very large house. "How much money did you say your parents made?" I asked incredulously as she turns to face me, taking her hand off mine and opening the door.

"I didn't," She smirks, hopping out of the car, "Oh and you might want to take care of that," she says, gesturing to the bulge in my pants. I sigh, readjusting myself and stepping out of the car. I marvel at the size of the house I just pulled up to, shaking my head as I grab my bag out of the back of the car. I see Yaz standing on the front steps, waving me towards her and my final destination. Well...here goes nothing.

Yaz leads me inside the front door to her house into a fairly sizeable front entry. She turns to me gesturing down one of the hallways, "Down that way is the kitchen and the stairs down to the basement, my brother's room and the pool are down there," she says before pointing to the other hallway, "down that way is my room and the room you'll be staying in when you're here. Come on, I'll show you." I follow her, lugging my large bag over my shoulder and walk down the long hallway. She leads me into a huge room which I assume to be the guest bedroom. My only clue is the large queen sized bed against the back wall. I stop in the entrance, looking over the huge room and letting my bag slide off my shoulder in shock. Meanwhile, Yaz walks into the room continuing to talk, unaware that I had stopped.

"So yeah, this is your room. It's got all the basic amenities that a bedroom usually has, so a bed, dresser for your clothes, TV, couch for lounging, aaand a ceiling," she snickers at her own joke, "The bathroom is through that door, which is connected to my bedroom..." She trails off, turning back to me and sees me with this stupid expression on my face.

"What? Is something wrong?" she asks me, thinking that I don't like the room.

"No, no it's not that at all. This is just...the largest bedroom I've ever been in," I reply with a hint of awe in my voice. I move to sit on the bed and try it out. Ohhh lord that's nice. Sitting quickly turns into laying as I sprawl out over the soft sheets. It suddenly hits me how tired I am, quickly followed up with how hungry I am.

Grrrrrrooowwwlll

My stomach complains loudly as quickly sit up on the bed, face completely red with embarrassment.

"Hungry now are we?" Yaz laughs, smirking at me as she sits down at the edge of the bed.

"Maybe just a little," I reply hesitantly, "I had a long plane ride and the only thing they give you is a tiny bag of peanuts and a drink"

"Well I guess it is kinda getting about dinner time," she says as she looks down at her watch, seeing that is was just past 7.

"Awesome! Lead the way Madame," I say in a terrible snooty accent, jumping out of the bed and bowing, gesturing towards the door.

"But of course!" Yaz replies, laughing while attempting to imitate me. Getting up from the bed, she struts over to the door, "Right this way!"

I laugh, following her through the door and down the long hallway to the kitchen. I bump her hip with mine as we walk side by side, catching her off guard. She snorts, and gives me a death glare as I throw my head back in a deep laugh. She tries to keep her stone cold visage, but can't help but crack a small smile watching me laugh. I settle down a few moments later, sighing. A question pops into my head, not bothering to turn my head as we walk, "Hey, where are your parents? I haven't seen them yet. Are they out working or something?"

A shadow passes over your face as you look down at your feet, "No...they died when I was a little kid. I went to live with my uncle until he bought us this house for my brother and me to live in. He also bought me my car. Unfortunately, he moved back to Dubai...I miss him even if we do talk pretty regularly."

"Oh..." I trail off, effectively killing the mood.

Yaz waves me off in defense, "You don't need to be sorry, I've gotten over it a long time ago,"

"Well...If you say so. Also, you mentioned your brother. Where is he at?"

"Well I didn't see his car in here when we pulled up, so I assume over at his girlfriend Jamie's house. Funny enough, Jamie is Jess' sister," Yaz replies, "So I guess it's just you and me tonight. Jess might pop over later though."

When we reach the kitchen, Yaz pops open the door to the fridge, emerging with a frown on her face.

"Damn, I guess we already ate all the leftovers...I might be able to whip up something," she says, frowning while gazing back into the fridge.

"Well what did you have in mind?" I ask, walking up next to her and take a look in the fridge.

"I have no idea; my brother is the one that does all the cooking. I can't cook very well at all"

Spotting some ingredients, my mind begins to come up with a plan, "Don't worry about it! I can make us dinner."

"What? No no no, you just traveled all the way here! There's no way that you want to cook right now, is there?"

"Well you did say yourself that you can't cook very well, and I can cook pretty well. Plus I spotted some stuff that I can whip up pretty quick. It'll be pretty tasty!"

"Well...if you say so..." she says, skeptically, but sits down and watches me get dinner ready.

Let's see...chicken breast, cream cheese, eggs, spinach, breadcrumbs, some spices, salt, and pepper. Perfect!

I grab a plate, setting the chicken down. I cut the cream cheese, whipping it a bit in a small bowl just to make is a bit more manageable. I cut up some spinach and mix it into the cream cheese. I grab the chicken breast, cutting it open lengthwise with a sharp knife. I spoon the cream cheese mixture into the middle, taking a toothpick and closing it back up. She watches me closely as I fly around the kitchen, muttering instructions to myself quietly. She catches my eye, halting me in my tracks.

"What?" I ask, curious to why she is staring at me funny.

"Ohhh nothing..." She replies mischievously with a small smile.

"Oh...okay...?" I ask, slowly resuming my actions around the kitchen, breaking eye contact with her. That was kind of weird...I don't know if that was good or bad...but whatever.

I finish stuffing all of the chicken, then start to prepare the crust. I pour some of the bread crumbs into the bowl, breaking them into slightly smaller pieces using a fork. I add a few spices to the bread crumbs and mix them well. Remembering the eggs, I run back to the fridge, grabbing a few. I catch her still watching me intently out of the corner of my eye, but I don't pay it much attention. Muttering to myself again, I start cracking them in another dish. I whip them and place the pieces of chicken inside, rolling them around a bit. Transferring the now egg-coated chicken to the bread crumb mixture, I then roll them in there, evenly coating each piece. I place them in a glass cooking tray with a bit of non-stick spray on the bottom and pop it in the oven.

Turning back towards her, I clap my hands together, satisfied with myself. However, Yaz's smile is unsettling, like she knows something I don't.

"You gonna turn it on?" she quips, as my head flies back around to look at the oven. Sure enough, it was off still. Wow. That's embarrassing. I hurry over, flipping it on to 350° and set the timer, slowly turning back around.

"I totally was gonna do that, just for your information."

"Suuuure you were cutie," she comes back, giving me a quick wink. This causes me to gulp as I walk over to the table she was sitting at. "Oh by the way, Jess is going to be joining us for dinner. She said that Jamie and Kodi were too busy eating each other to cook. Then I told her you had whipped something up, which smells delicious by the way, and now she's on her way here!"