Learning about Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

friendship, I'll pass."

"It won't, I promise," I said my voice filled with a conviction I didn't feel, "So will you, please?"

His shoulders slumped and he sighed as he said, "Yea, yea I'll...think about it. I'm not an iron man. I can't keep resisting such a proposition from a sexy young lady forever."

"Cool!" I chirped, "So, right now?"

"NO!" He shouted, then added in a quieter voice, "Go home. Think about it. If you still want to tomorrow, come over and we'll talk."

"Ok, I'll be here tomorrow afternoon at the same time," I said as I ducked out the door.

I ran home, locked my bedroom door, stripped naked, jumped onto my bed, and spent the next ½ hour masturbating to thoughts of what we would be doing. I came twice and when I was through the fire in my loins was somewhat sated, but I could still feel it, on a low simmer, deep inside me. The next day seemed to drag on forever. Finally, it was time and I ran to Logan's gym. He was sitting on the weight bench waiting for me.

I sat down next to him and said, "So, where do we start?"

He looked over at me and said, "I don't know. I've never run a sex-ed class for a horny teen before."

For a moment I was shocked at the thought of him thinking this was going to be like school. Then I laughed as I realized he was trying to keep it light and was making fun of me.

"So teach, what's the first lesson?" I asked throwing it right back at him.

He grinned and said, "Well are you on birth control?"

I nodded and said, "A week before Darren and I did it I went to family planning and they gave me a contraceptive shot."

"Good," he said, "That's not a concern then. This is the last time I will ask: Are you sure you want to do this?"

I barely let him get the last word out of his mouth before I shouted, "YES!"

He sighed and said, "Ok, I want you to understand we are going to be fucking, having sex for the sole purpose of pleasuring each other. It will not be making love. Don't get me wrong, this is going to be fun and you are going to enjoy it, as will I but this will not be making love. That will come one day when you meet a guy that you do love and it will be totally different and so much better. So I guess the first thing is I need to know what you know. Do you masturbate regularly? "

For some reason his question made my cheeks burn as I replied, "Aw...yes...I do."

Logan grinned and said, "Oh come on girl! Shortly I'm going to be touching all of you. I'm going to be putting my fingers, tongue, and cock inside you! Talking about it shouldn't embarrass you!"

"Ok." I said, the heat in my cheeks flaming a bit higher, "it's just that...aw...that...aw...it seems so personal."

"It is." He said with a grin, "but one of the things you need to learn is that talking to your partner, telling them what you want, asking them what they want, can make sex so much better for both of you."

What he said made sense, so I replied, "Aw...Ok."

He grinned and asked, "Would you like to do it here or in my bed?"

Again the frankness with which he delivered the question caused me to blush but I was able to get out, "I don't know, what do you think?"

"How about right here?" He asked.

A huge lump filled my throat so I couldn't say a word. I just nodded.

Logan grinned, stood took my hand and pulled me closer. As he wrapped his arms around me my stomach was filled with butterflies and I could feel the heat between my legs, that had been on simmer begin to again build.

"Logan?" I asked nervously, "When Darren and I did it, it hurt really bad. He said it would never hurt like that again."

He smiled as his hand slid down until it was cupping my ass. He pulled me tight to him and I could feel the hard lump of his erection against my belly, which fanned the heat inside from a simmer to a blaze.

"No, it won't hurt like that again." He replied as he leaned down and lightly kissed my neck.

As his lips touched my neck a chill shot through my body, followed by a blossoming of that heat between my legs. He kissed along my neck, over my cheek until his mouth was on mine. I felt his tongue probing at my lips so I opened them. A moment later his tongue slipped into my mouth. At the same time, I felt his hand slide down the back of my shorts into my panties and cup my bare ass.

He cupped my bare ass and lifted me just a bit so he could pull my pussy tight against the lump of his hard cock. I was already turned on but as he held me, kissed my lips, neck and shoulder, massaging my ass and dry humping me, the warmth in my pussy grew to a white heat. Soon I found myself humping back against him, rubbing my mound on the lump of his hard rod. After a few moments of that I became aware of a low moan coming from me and knew I wanted him to

hurry.

"Logan?" I huffed, "Can we...hurry? I...I...aw...want you to ...to..."

"Fuck you?" He finished for me then grinned and replied, "Come on El, you need to start using the lingo. Let me hear it. Just say, 'Fuck me, Logan '."

I stood there staring at him wanting to say it, but also a bit embarrassed about it.

Again Logan said, "Just say it El. Come on, do it."

I looked into his eyes, hesitated for a moment then said in a nervous small voice, "Fuck me, Logan."

He grinned as he put his hand on the button of my shorts and began to unfasten them saying as he did, "We'll work on that."

I felt my shorts loosen as he unfastened the snap, then the noise of my zipper, sounding like thunder, filled my ears as he pulled it down. A moment later the cool air hit my bare ass cheeks as he pushed my shorts off my hips and they fell to my ankles. I didn't know what he wanted me to do. Thankfully Logan knew what he was doing. He grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands, picked me up until my feet were off the floor.

"Kick them off." He whispered to me.

I kicked off my shorts, then Logan carried me over to the exercise mat spread across one corner of the floor. He set me on my feet and with a few quick moves pulled the t-shirt I was wearing up and over my head. He reached behind me and with one flip of his wrist had my bra unfastened.

I grabbed it and held it against my breasts as I said, "I...aw...I've never really been totally naked in front of a guy."

Logan looked puzzled as he asked, "Even when you and Darrin did it?"

"No...aw...most of the time I only took off my panties. We did get naked once, the last time but I got right under the covers so he didn't see much of me." I replied nervously.

Logan grinned, reached over and took hold of my hands and pulled them away from my breasts. As he did my bra fell to the floor leaving my breasts free.

Logan stared at my tits, then said softly, "My god girl, those are fabulous!"

He took a half step backward and as his eyes scanned up and down my body he said, "All of you is fabulous!"

I felt a bolt of pleasure run through me at his words. A moment later that feeling grew as he reached over and cupped one breast. He used his fingers to gently roll and pull at my nipple. I had to stifle a moan as my belly filled with a hot ball as he fondled me. A more that ball grew bigger as he leaned over and took the other nipple into his mouth.

"Oh...oh...Logan...that feels..." I stammered.

He grinned up at me and said around my nipple, "Fantastic I hope!"

"Oh yes!" I said as I closed my eyes.

I stood there with him sucking on my nipple, pushing waves of hotness down through me to make my pussy quiver. I felt him put his hand on my stomach, then felt him slowly slide it downward until his fingertips pushed under the band of my panties. I shivered as I realized what was about to happen.

"You Ok?" His muffled words came to my ears.

"Y...yes." I stammered.

I felt him grin without ever releasing my nipple from his mouth, then his hand slid down into my panties and I groaned as his finger slipped between my pussy lips. His fingertip found my clit and my hips jerked forward and I gasped at the contact. It felt fantastic for someone else to be touching me there. He released my nipple from his mouth and as the cool air hit the saliva coating it, I felt it crinkle and stand taller. I stood there with my eyes closed enjoying the feel of his finger sliding up and down between my folds. I heard a snap open, then the sound of a zipper. When I opened my eyes and looked Logan's shorts were around his

ankles and his cock was standing straight out. I stared at it in awe. It wasn't that it was huge, but even though Darren and I had sex we did it most of the time in the dark with clothes on so I never got a chance to see a cock so clearly before.

The head was shiny with a drop of clear liquid at the small slit-like hole at the tip. Right behind the head was a few folds of loose skin then the length of his shaft to the base. Two large balls in a sack hung under the base end. It was slightly curved upward and looked about 6" long.

"I think," Logan said as he put his hand on my shoulder and I felt him press downward, "You need to start by learning how to suck on one of these."

I sank slowly to my knees my eyes still glued to his hard cock.

He took his cock in his hand, stepped closer and said, "Just take the head into your mouth. Suck it gently, lick it like your favorite lollypop, but be careful with your teeth."

I didn't tell him I already knew how to suck one and loved the taste. But this time was different. When I had done it to Darrin it had always been with the thought that he loved me so I was doing it to him for that reason. This time I was fully aware that I was doing it for no other reason then I wanted to and to give Logan pleasure.

As my lips closed over the bulbous head the drop of fluid on the tip fell onto my tongue. It had that musky, indescribable flavor that I remembered and caused my pussy to quiver. Actually it was probably more the feel of his cock in my mouth and the thought I had it there in the first place that did it, but whichever, I could feel my inner thighs getting wet as I sucked and licked at the soft, pliable crown of his cock.

"Damn El!" Logan grunted, "Are you sure you've never done this before? You're damn good at it!"

A few seconds later I felt him pull back as he said, "Ok enough of that! You keep doing that and I'll cum in your mouth and I don't think you're ready for that, yet. Now it's my turn."

"Wait!" I said, and he stopped looking down at me, "Darrin and I did oral sex a lot so I've done this before and I want you to...you know..." I was having difficulty saying it.

Logan didn't help either he just let me flounder until I got it out, "I want you to...I want...to taste you." I finally said.

Logan grinned and replied, "Do it!"

I put my mouth over the head of his cock and again began to suck on him.

"Take my balls in your hand and gently, very gently massage them...yea...yea... just like that...and...use your tongue to rub the underside of the head...yea...like

that...just...like...that!"

Logan's cock in my mouth felt fabulous and the fire in my loins grew as I licked and sucked at his hard rod. I had never ever felt such a building in my pussy before as I worked at sucking Logan.

I knew I was getting close to cumming when I heard he grunt, then groan,"Oh fuck El...I'm gunna...CUM!"

As he groaned out the last word his cock exploded. The first throb of his cock was long and he filled my mouth with his stuff. I swallowed just in time for the second one, which was only a bit less. Again I swallowed just in time for the third squirt. By the time his cock throbbed the fifth time the flood that had been was down to a trickle.

I gave his cock one last long suck then looked up at him wondering what he was going to do next. What happened shocked and surprised me. He grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet, then crushed his mouth to mine, sliding his tongue between my lips and into my mouth. The thought that he was french kissing me moments after he came in my mouth shocked me. But after a moment the sheer eroticism of it caused a mini climax to ripple through me. As his tongue explored my mouth, coated with his cum, and his hands wandered over my body it was like a dam breaking, I finally, consciously surrendered to whatever he wanted to do.

He pulled his mouth from mine, looked into my eyes, and asked, "You sucked Darrin. Did he ever do you?"

It took me a moment to understand what he meant. When I did I felt another mini orgasm ripple through my pussy at the thought of his mouth on me. I couldn't verbally answer so I shook my head. He grinned, took my hand, and gently pulled me down onto the mat with him. Again he began to kiss down over my neck to my breasts. He sucked on each nipple before kissing on down over my stomach. As he kissed downward I began to get nervous. What if he didn't like what I tasted like? Smelled like? How could he like doing this? As I felt his lips touch my mound just above my slit I almost freaked out and pushed him away. Before I could he slipped his tongue into my slit and pinned my clit with it.

The feel of his tongue as it touched my clit was electric. A moment later a huge jolt of pure pleasure shot through me as he began to suck on my clit. As he sucked my hard nub I felt him slide his fingers into me until I felt almost full, then he touched something. Later he told me it was my G spot. As he touched it he sucked hard on my clit and sent me spinning over the edge of a monster climax. I couldn't breathe, couldn't scream, couldn't move. I wanted to but the only thing I could do was lay trembling and the only sound that came from me was a tiny squeak. I was pinned to that mat by the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

As it began to fade I thought he would stop, but Logan kept right on licking me and massaging my G spot. I didn't even realize I was about to cum a second time until it hit me. It wasn't as intense as the first one but lasted twice as long. Again I couldn't do anything and again I tried to scream, but like the first time, the only thing that came out of my mouth was a squeak. This time as my climax faded I felt Logan pull his fingers from inside me, then slide up until we were face to face.

He grinned, leaned down until his mouth was almost touching mine, and whispered, "Would you like to find out what you taste like?"

I still couldn't speak, couldn't move. He smiled, then pressed his lips to mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. At first the thought that I was tasting my own juices, tasting my own pussy was horrifying. Then the thought that I was tasting my own pussy filled my head and I realized that Logan didn't feel that way and that I tasted good. As I accepted that idea, began to enjoy it, for a second time in a very short while, it was like a dam breaking. I wanted more. I wanted to taste more of me, more of him; I wanted to keep doing this until I was exhausted and couldn't anymore. He withdrew his tongue from my mouth and pulled his lips from mine.

As he did I moaned, "More...please...more..."

Logan pushed his fingers into my pussy and got them coated with my juices, then put them to my lips. I greedily licked them clean. A moment later he was again kissing me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I circled his neck and fiercely kissed him back. I felt him reach down between us, then I felt his cock nudge at my pussy. A moment later I felt his hand on my hip, then he groaned as he shoved forward, sliding the length of his cock into me.

I didn't really know what I should do, but my body instinctively took over. As he began to plunge into me my hips rose to meet his thrust. As he fucked me I wasn't thinking about if he loved me or if I might get pregnant. My mind was filled with one thing, the feeling of pure lustful sex.

After a few minutes, I raised my legs and found that his strokes into me felt even better. I grabbed my feet and pulled my legs up farther until my knees were against the mat on each side of me . When I did each time he rammed into me it felt fabulous. I didn't realize but in that position, each time he rammed into me his cock head would slide over my G spot.

It felt like another monster climax was building inside me. I didn't know how close it was until it exploded. It was so intense my body tensed and quivered. This time no sound came from my lips, not even that tiny little squeak.

Unlike my other orgasms this one didn't fade, it went on and on and on. I was held in the grip of a long continual orgasm. After what seemed like hours of floating on an orgasmic high, I heard Logan groan, then he rammed deep into me, his cock

began to throb and a fabulous warm feeling filled me. His thrusts slowed, then stopped and he lay on top of me panting, his cock still inside me.

He rolled off and lay next to me. We said nothing for a long time, then Logan said quietly, "I hope that was good for you."

I said nothing for a moment, then I rolled up on my side, looked at him, and said, "No, it wasn't good...It was fantastic!"

He grinned and said, "See, I told you. You don't have to love someone to have good sex. As I said before though, I will admit that if you do love your partner it makes fucking that much better, but it can still be damned good without it."

"Yes. I think you've proved your point." I replied wryly.

We lay there next to each other for a time, not saying a word, just enjoying the afterglow.

After a bit Logan said, "So, you going home now? "

I rolled up on my elbow but this time I didn't stop until I was laying on top of him.

As I laid on top of him I looked down at his handsome lined face and said with a grin, "My lessons aren't over for the day are they?'

He grinned and replied with mock horror as his hands cupped and squeezed my breasts, "I'm trapped with an insatiable teen! What have I gotten myself into!"

"Well," I said as I straddled him and wiggled my wet pussy around on his semi-hard cock, "Me in a few minutes I hope!"

It didn't take him long at all to get hard again. When he was I put the head against my entrance and slid down onto his cock with a sigh. That second time lasted a lot longer. We fucked slowly. I rode his cock for a bit, then we rolled over and we fucked with me on the bottom. After a while he pulled out and had me get on my hands and knees and he fucked me doggy style. I didn't climax, but when he finally did it was with me again astride of him.

After he came that second time he asked, "You didn't cum did you?"

"No." I said, "I couldn't. The ones I had before were too many and to intense."

We laid still, wrapped in each other's arms for a while, then got up and got dressed.

As I stood at the door ready to leave I said with a huge grin, "So when's my next lesson teach?"

He grinned and replied, "When you're ready for it, let me know."

"Tomorrow afternoon'" I said as I slipped out the door.

As I walked slowly home I reflected on what had happened and what we had done. I didn't feel the least bit sorry or embarrassed about it. The warm afterglow in my belly was a reminder of how good it had been. I knew Logan had been right and I looked forward to anything else he could teach me and the orgasms to go with the lessons.

"Yea," I whispered to myself, "I think I like sex...a lot!"

12