Learning By Cuckold

Story Info
Wife cuckolds husband and learns he is gay.
4.6k words
4.42
31.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers

My name is Debbie. I'm a married woman in my early 30's. My husband's name is Bill. We have been married for over ten years. I am what you call a "Girly Girl." I love everything about being female and I love to project an ultra-feminine look in my daily life.

I work in a business bank in what would be considered a rather traditional office job. Clients come into my office to sign documents and complete banking deals. I make it a point to wear a business dress or a business skirt and blouse every day to work. I delight myself by wearing overly feminine, vintage lingerie, under my work clothes all the time. I love being the only person in the room who knows I have such beautiful lingerie on under my dress or skirt. It gives me a sexy thrill in an otherwise dull job.

I only wear full cut nylon and lace panties, the more lace and more nylon the better. I never wear pantyhose. I wear a satin and lace garter belt every day with at least six straps to hold up my nylon, thigh-high stockings that are always topped with lace. And my bras for my 36C breasts are always adorned with satin and lace. I always top off my undies with a full slip or a half-slip and camisole. Slips have fallen out of favor with women today, but not me. I love the feel of it on my body.

My husband, Bill works in a city government job that provides steady income. Bill was the first and only man I ever had sexual intercourse with as I insisted being a virgin bride on our wedding night. Bill's erect penis was the only one I had ever seen as I never let any boy I went out with go beyond heavy petting when I dated. Bill always appreciated my love of vintage lingerie and when we were first married I would occasionally let him watch me dress for work.

My sex life with Bill was just "okay." We made love only three times in two weeks on our honeymoon. When we got home and began our daily lives together our intercourse frequency was only twice a month and soon just once a month and soon after that only once every three months. Not what you would call a newlywed fuck schedule, but it was what we did. Of course, in ten years I never once got pregnant or even came close.

It was about a year ago that Bill began to become serious about working out and doing moderate weight lifting. He would do it just about every day and at his age the results were very noticeable. Bill developed rather large muscles in his arms and in his legs in addition to having a washboard stomach. He began wearing those little Speedo swim suits that were so small they left very little to the imagination. In addition to wearing his Speedo to work out he also wore it around the house. I got used to seeing Bill in his little blue Speedo just about every day. And when I use the word "little" it doesn't only refer to his swim suit. Maybe it was because his legs were so much bigger or something, but it looked to me as if his penis and ball sack were actually shrinking. Bill in his Speedo always had a very noticeable point between his legs which was the head of his penis pushing against the suit front. He did not have an erection, just a noticeable little point between his legs. I found this look a bit sexy, but mostly it was a little embarrassing.

Since Bill was content to attempt sexual intercourse with me only once every 90 days I began to look on the internet for things I could do to spice up our sex life. I was still adding to my large vintage lingerie collection but I had been remiss in letting Bill see me get dressed or undressed. My sexy thrill came only to me knowing I had on my pretty lingerie every day under my business attire.

Because of our duel incomes we were lucky enough to live in a three bedroom home in a nice housing development. Our next door neighbors had three children, the oldest, a boy named Jason, was 18 years old. It was when we had Jason take in our mail and feed our dog when we were gone on vacation that an opportunity to increase our sex life presented itself in a way I had never anticipated.

Always the cautious one due to my banking job, I purchased one of those video cameras that are disguised like an alarm clock. I did not tell Bill about it, I just placed in in our bedroom pointing at our dresser. The dresser held mostly my extensive collection of lingerie, but it also had my jewelry box on top which had a couple of valuable pieces in it. I felt the video may come in handy if someone broke in while we were gone.

In my internet search for fun sex things to do the work 'cuckold' caught my eye. The basic idea was to openly deny your husband the ability to fuck you while also openly fucking another man, usually in front of your husband. I also was taken by the word 'bondage' as the thought of handcuffing my husband and then forcing him to have sex with me was kind of exciting.

During our two week vacation I wore my prettiest baby doll nighties to bed and during the day I wore pretty teddies or bra and panty sets under my slips and dress. If the lace of my slip was showing under my dress hem I did nothing to stop it hoping Bill would notice. He did notice and on the third night of our vacation he made a move on me to have sex.

I wore my most dainty baby doll to bed and Bill got in bed fully naked. We deeply kissed and I pulled and stroked his penis doing all I could to get it hard. It got hard alright, but it did not get as long as I remember from our last encounter.

"Bill honey, I'd like you to get on top of me and fuck me with your beautiful body." I said in a loving way.

"Ahh...I'd love to do that babe, but I think it will be more comfortable if you lower yourself onto me." Said Bill.

"Oh really? I guess I can do that." I replied.

I kept my pubic hair neatly trimmed, but I had what you would call a traditional bush. When I straddled Bill I needed to reach down and guide his erection into my waiting pussy lips as my pubic hair made it hard to see my vaginal opening.

"Here we go baby. I can't wait to feel you inside me." I said as I pulled on Bill's hard cock.

"I'm all yours honey." Said Bill.

As I pulled up on Bill's cock and lowered my pussy to him there was just enough room to insert the helmet of Bill's cock into my pussy lips.

"Honey, can you push into me any farther?" I asked quietly.

"I'm fully extended." Replied Bill.

He was correct, so I just pushed my crotch down and just past the helmet of his cock our pubic bones came together. We were fully copulated, but there was very little of his shaft inside me.

"Bill honey, is your cock getting smaller?" I asked openly.

"I don't think so, but I'm not inside you as far as I used to be." Said Bill.

"No you are not. And this is no way to fuck. I can barely feel you inside me. It's because of all that working out you do. You've shrunk your cock!"

"Maybe I have. But it doesn't mean I don't love you." Said Bill.

At that instant I lifted up and his little hard-on immediately popped out of me. Neither of us was anywhere close to climax and the sexual encounter was a huge disappointment.

"Just roll over and go to sleep." I said in a disgusting way.

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't try to get smaller, but I am pretty tiny. I'm really sorry."

I said nothing and turned my back to Bill. The thought of what making a husband a cuckold meant began to swirl in my mind. The next day I went shopping by myself and bought several pair of cotton granny panties and several cotton bras to go with them. I decided I was never again going to try and excite Bill with my overly girly lingerie. In fact, I made up my mind to tell him it was time for us to stop even attempting to have sex. I was determined to cuckold Bill as my husband.

The first night we got home from our vacation I sat down with Bill and told him;

"Look honey. I don't want to struggle just to have sex with you, so from now on let's just stop trying to have intercourse."

"Can't you give me another chance?" Said Bill.

"I'll think about it. But just to make a point, I've bought several pairs of cotton full size panties that I'm going to wear to bed every night to keep you from getting any ideas."

"I promise I'll be better if you just give me a chance." Replied Bill.

The next morning I remembered that I had not checked out the video tape from the hidden camera. The images were on a thumb drive as I plugged them into my laptop. What I saw shocked me, but at the same time, opened the door to a new direction for my sex life.

It was only about three hours into the video that our next door neighbor, Jason, came into view. I wondered what he was doing in our bedroom as his job was the take in the mail and feed the dog. He wasted no time at all and started opening the dresser drawers and immediately found my extensive collection of vintage lingerie. I had three drawers crammed full of it and he found all of it and then returned to my teddy and panty drawer.

I could not believe what I was seeing as he took a pair of my full cut nylon and lace panties and put the crotch right up to his nose. He then turned them inside out and put the crotch in his mouth. A large erection was clearly visible inside his pants it wasn't long before he pulled off his pants and underwear to reveal a huge, thick, hard cock.

He followed this by stepping into one of my teddies while his cock continued to grow. He then went out of frame in the direction of out bathroom and returned a short time late having obviously jerked himself off. His cock was beginning to quickly recede as he came back into frame fully nude.

I could not believe the opportunity this was presenting to me and I thought about it for a couple of days before I put a plan into place that was the sexiest encounter I had ever been involved in.

First I called next door to Jason's house and asked him to come over to our place around 7pm the next night as there were some things I wanted to go over with him. Then I told my husband Bill I had changed my mind and wanted to try something new for our sex life.

"You were right Bill; I want to continue having sexual intercourse. I've been reading about some things that could spice things up."

"And what might that be?" Asked Bill.

"Just be home from work by 5:30 tomorrow. I've got a treat in store for you." Was all I said.

The next night Bill was home at 5:30 sharp and I began to put my plan into action.

"What have you got in mind honey?" Asked Bill.

"Ohhh...I like to see you so into this!" I said with a sly smile. "Let's start with you taking off all your clothes and putting on just your little Speedo suit." I continued.

"I'll be back in a flash." Said Bill as he went to the walk-in closet. He returned quickly wearing just his tiny Speedo suit. His tiny penis head was sticking out straight but was not erect.

"That's perfect honey. Sit down in the chair here at the foot of the bed." I said as I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out a set of handcuffs and two leather straps with Velcro attached.

"What's that?" Bill asked.

"That's how we're going to start the fun. Put your arms behind the chair and I'm going to cuff you. Then I'm going to strap each leg to a leg of the chair. You'll have no choice but to stay put while I do what I'm going to do next." I said in a sly way.

Bill did exactly as I asked and quickly he was tied to the chair and not going anywhere. With his legs strapped to each leg of the chair it caused his legs to be slightly spread and the mound of the tiny head on his penis was clearly seen through his Speedo, but still no erection.

"I'm going to give you a little fashion show while we wait." I said as I began taking off my dress.

I had made sure I was wearing my full set of cotton underwear in as non-sexual a way as possible. When I was only wearing my bra and panties Bill asked;

"So are you ever again going to allow me to see you in your sexy lingerie?"

"I am! I thought about it and I want you to watch me put on all my pretty things while you are tied to the chair."

With that, I took off my bra and panties and was completely nude in front of Bill. Still no sign of an erection between his legs. I went to the dresser and put on a satin and lace garter belt then rolled on white lace top honeymoon stockings, then pulled on a full cut pair of nylon panties loaded with lace at the waist and leg openings. A satin and lace bra was next and I topped it off with a petticoat loaded with nylon and lace. And finally I could begin to see my husband's tiny cock starting to twitch.

"Oh, you are so pretty honey. I love watching you in your pretty lingerie. I'm going to love fucking you in your lingerie even more!" Said Bill.

"You would if I was going to let you. But I'm still not going to let you touch me. I'm still interested in having you as my cuckold." I said as I leaned into Bill giving him a peek down the front of my bra.

"Then what are we going to do?" Asked Bill.

"We are going to wait for the doorbell to ring and Jason from next door is going to join us." I said.

"What? Why?" Asked Bill.

"Because I caught him on video going through my panty drawer while we were gone and I saw his huge man-sized cock right before me." I replied.

I did not closely notice, but when I described Jason's cock, my husband Bill squirmed in his seat as his cock twitched. It was only a couple of minutes later that the doorbell rang. I put a dress over my lingerie and answered the door.

"Hi Jason, thanks for coming over. Follow me, I have something I want to show you." I said as I led Jason to the bedroom.

"You know my husband Bill." I said casually as I pointed to Bill locked to the chair in his Speedo.

"What's going on? Why are we in your bedroom?" Asked Jason.

"Don't act so surprised honey. You know your way around here don't you?" I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Jason.

"Take a look at this video I have." I said as I turned my laptop toward him showing him what he had done in my lingerie drawers.

"Oh wow! I can explain." Said Jason quickly.

It was the first time my husband Bill had seen the video too and I could tell he was getting an erection that was much bigger than I had seen on him ever.

"Now Jason, what would happen if I showed this to your parents?" I asked slyly.

"Oh please don't do that. Please, I'm begging you." Said Jason

"Did you enjoy putting the crotch of my panties on your nose and in your mouth?" I asked.

"I didn't mean any harm by it. I have seen you drying some of your lingerie on the backyard clothesline and I wanted to see more of it up close. Oh please don't tell my parents." Begged Jason.

"Relax Jason honey. I won't tell your parents and you won't tell your parents what we're about to do either." I said.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Jason.

"Baby, you and I are going to have sex right here in front of my husband." I said casually.

"Are you kidding?" Asked Jason.

"I'm not. I want him to see that man-sized cock of yours, and I want to feel it inside my pussy even more."

My husband Bill was really twitching in his chair, and to my surprise his penis was growing larger than I had ever seen it before.

"Now Jason. Why don't you strip naked right now and then you can unzip my dress and slowly help me take off my lingerie and let's get down to business."

"And you will not show my parents the video?" Asked Jason.

"I will not. You have my word." I replied.

Jason quickly took off all his clothes and in a flash was totally naked in front of me and my husband. I was still fully clothed and Jason was quickly bringing his man-sized cock into full erection.

"Help me out of my clothes honey." I said to Jason.

I turned my back to Jason so he could unzip my dress which he did and he slid my petticoat down to the floor. I was looking directly at my husband Bill who was now really squirming in his chair. The front of his blue Speedo was showing signs of being wet.

"Bill honey. Are you cumming?" I asked.

"Just a little pre-cum baby. I'm not cumming." Said Bill

"Well baby, your cock is longer and harder than I have ever seen it before and I can see that through your Speedo." I said with a smile.

"Well Debbie, I was wondering if you could have Jason step over here and gently pull my Speedo down a little so he can see my cock." Asked Bill.

"Really?! Did you hear that Jason? Bill wants you to play with him too!"

Jason was in no position to argue; he was totally naked and had a massive erection. He went over to Bill tied into the chair and he gently pulled the front of Bill's Speedo down and Bill's erect penis popped out in a size I had never seen before.

"That's enough with Bill. Jason, you put his Speedo back in place and come over here. I want your big cock inside my pussy right here in front of my husband." I said in a direct way.

Jason paused briefly as he put Bill's Speedo back in place and I could not see for sure, but it looked like he licked the head of my husband's cock. Jason's huge erection quivered as he did this and the tip of his cock got a little wet.

"You couldn't wait to put my panties in your mouth on the video. How about putting that huge cock of yours inside me right now?" I said to Jason as I stepped out of my petticoat.

Jason climbed on the bed and I told him to lie on his back. I pulled my husband's chair into position so he could see clearly how Jason's cock was going to enter my cunt. I climbed on the bed and straddled Jason and gently grabbed his penis, pulled my teddy to the side and guided his erection inside my vagina.

"Hi honey, my little cuckold. I'm fucking a real man-sized cock and it feels so much better inside me than your little prick does." I said as Jason and I tightly copulated.

"Do you see this baby? This is how a real man fucks a girl. And Jason you are a real thick, hard, man!" I said louder.

"Now watch me ride up and down Jason's shaft...He feels so good inside me!" I said as I began to breathe heavy.

My husband Bill was beginning to breathe heavily and his eyes were fixed directly on Jason. He did not even look in my direction or at my pussy.

"Oh my God I'm cumming! I'm really cumming!" Shouted Bill.

Both Jason and I looked over at Bill as he began to ejaculate a rope of semen so hard it shot effortlessly through his Speedo. We saw Bill twitching and writhing against his restraints as he did not stop ejaculating. I counted five strong streams of semen squirt through his Speedo and land on the floor. I had never in my life seen Bill ejaculate more than one rope of cum when he was inside me.

"You are really cumming my little cuck!" I said as I rode up and down on Jason's cock.

"It's Jason's cock! It's got me so hot!" Panted Bill.

"I'm going to cum Debbie. You'd better pull off." Said Jason

"Not on your life!" I answered back as I pushed down on his cock and squeezed my cunt lips around his pole tightly.

"Fill me with your semen load! Fill me full! I've never had a man-sized load inside me before and now you're showing us how it's done!" I shouted as I too began to shake and start to orgasm.

As I came and Jason began a series of what I counted as six ejaculations deep inside me, I kept my cunt lips tight around him so not a drop would come out. I could almost feel his sperm swimming up inside me. My husband Bill was watching closely and I could see his tiny penis was beginning to get hard again and quickly. As Jason stopped ejaculating I stayed connected to him for a minute or two and then slowly pulled off of his penis. Jason and I were breathing really heavily with the sexual explosion we had just experienced.

"Better than the crotch of my panties, isn't it?" I said to Jason.

"Much better...Much better. But won't I get you pregnant?" Asked Jason.

"You might, but I'll take that chance. Besides my husband is right here. It's common for the father to be present when his wife is impregnated." I said with a smile.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers
12