Learning Classroom Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Ms. Horner clenched Drew's shoulder tighter with her nails digging in, but he didn't complain. Her breaths got quicker and her teeth clenched. All of her muscles seemed to tense up. She held her breath for a second and then let out a small grunt when she resumed breathing.

She moved to sit in the chair next to Drew as she continued to please herself. Her fingers moved faster. A combination of the sound as she vigorously rubbed herself and the smell of her juices caught his attention so that now his gaze was fixated on her wet pussy. He still rubbed himself, but slowly. He felt ready to cum himself, but he wanted to cum inside her.

Her breathing grew even louder and then it stopped suddenly as she held her breath. Her legs spread even farther. There was a squeak as her heel slid on the ground. He watched her thigh and calf muscles bulge as they tightened. In fact all the muscles in her body tightened. Her left hand grabbed her forehead and pushed it back. Her hips pushed forward so that her ass was an inch off the seat. Her right hand was still working furiously but then even that stopped as those muscles tightened. And then all of her muscles relaxed simultaneously. Both arms fell to her side. Her breathing resumed. Her head was slumped back for a minute with her eyes closed.

And then she stood up and fixed her skirt. Suddenly she looked just as she did in class, with the exception of her hair which was a bit messed up, but not by an unusual amount. She crossed the room to open the windows and then grabbed some tissues to wipe down the seat she sat in.

"That was incredible," he said as he stood up.

"That's what you could do if you put your passion into writing," she replied. "You have to start thinking about ways to get your goals in more than one step. A longer journey can have a more rewarding payoff."

"I'm ready to learn," he said as he took a step towards her and placed his hand on her side. "Teach me how to please a woman."

She reached down, grabbed his exposed dick, and twisted. He squealed and jumped away. "Have you learned nothing? You have to earn rewards. Now go."

Drew was stunned into silence. He stood there in disbelief as she walked over to her desk, grabbed her purse, and left. A minute later she still hadn't returned and he was still standing there with his dick out. He awkwardly shoved his rock hard cock and blue balls back in his pants. The next day he didn't give Ms. Horner any problems.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers
12