Learning from the Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was soft against the back of my head as he released the knot of the blindfold and the tie cascaded to the floor. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that he was indeed naked, and I smiled at the sight of his gorgeous body. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me in one smooth motion up onto the bathroom counter, the cold marble just what my still-tingling ass needed. He put his hands on my hips, and, wrapping his fingers around the fabric of my panties, quickly pulled them off as I stretched out my legs to make the job easier. I then spread my legs for him as his fingers worked to spread my lips apart, exposing my dripping wet pussy to his full view. As he began rubbing my clit, he used his other hand to turn on the hot water faucet, then, as steam began rising, reached down and picked up one of the unused paintbrushes, and held the plastic handle end under the faucet.

My mind raced as I imagined what he had in mind, and I looked at him with pure lust as he plunged the full length of the handle into my pussy. The handle wasn't large, perhaps four inches long and no more than an inch around, but the overwhelming naughtiness of his actions amazed me. I began moaning in pleasure as he moved the brush handle in and out, in and out, faster with each stroke, and then bent down to replace his finger with his tongue on my clit. After just a few moments more, I couldn't control myself any longer and began screaming out as my orgasm hit, fast and hard.

"God, yes, Jake, that's incredible. Faster, fast...."

He interrupted me by pulling the brush handle out of my pussy and forcing it into my mouth, so that I was tasting my own juices as I continued to cum. In place of the brush handle, he pushed four fingers inside of me, simply leaving them there as my pussy clenched around them, and I rode out the waves of pleasure.

"Ready for one more?" He pulled the brush handle out of my mouth just in time for an answer.

"Oh, yeah, Jake. Anything."

"Alright, turn around, spread your legs, and put your hands on the counter."

The warm water was still running in the sink, filling the room with steam and giving the slight sensation of a sauna. Before putting both hands on the counter, I reached up with one and wiped the mirror clean, so that I could see Jake behind me. As soon as I was ready, he pressed his body against mine, his hard cock slipping between my legs and rubbing against my open pussy lips. He reached around and began working to remove the babydoll, which was now wet against my skin from a combination of sweat and steam. I watched in the mirror as he removed it, tossed it to the floor, and began fondling my breasts.

I can't remember the exact moment when he pressed into me, it was such a natural escalation of his motions behind me. My eyes never left his in the mirror as he began fucking me, first with long, slow strokes, then gradually faster, and it wasn't long before we were both overwhelmed with pleasure. I had never experienced such sensory overload as he pounded into me from behind - the ability to watch in the mirror, all of the sounds of sex amplified by the small, tiled bathroom, and then his hand reaching down to my clit - I finally lost control and cried out over and over in ecstasy. Somewhere in the middle of my orgasm, I felt him cum deep inside of me as well, before finally collapsing against me, his head resting momentarily on my back, before he finally pulled out of me and began cleaning himself up.

"God, that was incredible."

"You can just call me Jake, really."

"Very funny," I said, and pretended to slug him in the shoulder.

"Just one complaint..."

"Oh really, what's that?"

"I was kind of hoping you would have painted the bathroom before I got here. Then we could have moved on to more interesting activities even sooner..."

12