Learning Obedience Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave is punished and pleasured.
3.7k words
4.27
15.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers

Slave followed her Master as he opened the doors and walked out of the house. She was nervously eyeing a possible escape route, but the big, grassy yard was surrounded by electric fence as far as her eyes could see. Master lead the slave to a small concrete backyard with a tall post. The post had metal shackles on the sides, 10 or more centimeters above slave's height. The slave froze upon seeing this torture device that looked like something from historical movies. Master secured her hands in the shackles behind her head and Mistress handed him a long, thin leather whip. This was a very nasty and painful whip, but Master wanted slave to remember her first punishment.

The slave heard a crack of the whip in the air and less than a second later she screamed from pain that she had never felt before. She was writhing in pain and Master could see a beautiful red stripe form diagonally across her pale back.

"What is this slave being punished for?", Master inquired as he delivered another whip lash across slave's back, this time in opposite direction.

Slave's mind was empty again, she was overwhelmed with pain.

Master whipped her buttocks two times in quick succession. "Answer when I ask you something! What is this slave being punished for?"

"This slave is being punished for pushing you away, Master!", the slave screamed out between sobs.

Master methodically delivered another four whips between slave's buttocks and thighs. Each one was followed by a piercing scream from the slave.

"Please don't whip this slave anymore, Master! It will do anything you want! I can't take more pain, please!" The girl was sobbing, but Master wasn't convinced that he left a memorable impression yet. He was annoyed by slave's constant switching between pronouns, but he noted that she at least tried to follow their rules.

"You are allowed to scream and cry, as annoying as it is, but you're not allowed to speak without permission. At least I don't remember giving you one." Master dealt another horizontal stroke against slave's thighs. "Did the slave get a permission to speak?" Whip strokes started going up again, leaving more thin red stripes across slave's buttocks.

"No - no, Master", slave screamed out. Her head was spinning from pain and she was praying to lose consciousness just to escape her Master's cruel whip.

"No Master what? I want a full sentence."

Master's whip slashed her lower back and it arched in pain.

"No, Master, this slave was not allowed to speak", slave half screamed, half slurred this sentence out and as soon as she was done, the whip lashes continued moving up her back, drawing blood from few places. When Master was finally satisfied with slave's agony, slave was hanging by her hands, no more able to stand on her feet. She stopped feeling the pain of each lash and it felt like she was wrapped in a layer of pain. She didn't notice that the whipping had stopped or that she had stopped screaming couple of minutes ago. Her dark eyes were sunken as her spirit was completely broken. Master and Mistress were satisfied.

"Kiss the whip and thank me for punishing my slave." Master released her hands from bonds and she fell to the floor.

The slave heard Master's voice like it was coming from far away. She slowly lifted her head and kissed the whip that was shoved into her face. "Thank you for punishing your slave, Master." The voice that came out of her mouth was almost inhuman, quiet and pained. She was struggling to get the words out of her throat. It was sore from screaming and she remembered that she desperately needed water.

"Heel, dog slave. Let's get you cleaned", Mistress said.

Slave was following her Mistress on all fours, feeling pain with each step. Her body felt raw. Even her breasts were bruised from being pressed onto the whipping post. There was a happy glisten in Master's eye as he was examining red, broken flesh on slave's back and buttocks. He pressed his cock over his pants, thinking about ways in which he'll fuck the little slave tonight.

Mistress lead her slave into a large, white bathroom.

"Do you need to shit or piss, slave?"

The question was so shockingly intimate and direct that slave blushed in confusion, her tongue tied.

"This is your last chance to do so today. I will not tolerate you wasting my time with your needs."

"I need to... pee... Mistress."

Mistress slapped the slave across her face: "Down with that hand! Who let you touch my slave's face? Did you forget how to talk? These are not words that a slave uses. Only good little girls can use pretty words like "pee". Try again."

"This slave needs to... piss, Mistress."

"That's a good slave", Mistress patted slave's head as if she was a dog. "You're allowed to piss. And I want you to look at me while you're doing so."

Slave realised that she was expected to relieve herself in front of the Mistress. Her heart sank as she was sitting on the toilet bowl, sharing this incredibly uncomfortable moment with Mistress. When she was done, Mistress, who had been staring at slave's embarrassed face the whole time, wiped her with toilet paper and flushed the water.

"Get in the bath tub. Inspection pose", the Mistress barked while turning the water on.

"Did my slave deserve warm water?"

Slave was terrified as she didn't know what to answer the Mistress. She wanted to be showered with warm water, but wasn't sure if that answer would anger the Mistress. She weighed her options and answered: "If you think that slave deserved warm water, Mistress."

Mistress was positively amused by slave's answer. Originally she wanted to force the slave to beg for cold water, but she decided to award her thoughtfulness.

Slave was relieved as she felt warm water on her tortured skin. Mistress was scruffing her body with a rough sponge, making sure to get into every crevice. Slave would have felt violated by this at any other moment, but she was just thankful to feel the warm water caress her skin after the painful and cruel whipping. A small moan left her lips as Mistress' sponge went over her pussy, stopping for a deliberate second or two on her clit.

Mistress smirked at the moan that her slave had produced. "Did you like that, slave? Did my slave like when I touched its cunt?" Her sponged hand returned to slave's cunt, barely touching it.

"Yes, Mistress, your slave liked it when you touched its cunt", the girl couldn't believe the words that had just escaped her lips, but she wanted the warm, good feelings that she felt when Mistress cleaned her clit. Her body was operating on its own, desperately trying to press her clitoris on the sponge in Mistress' hand, but Mistress was keeping it out of her reach.

"Don't move. You will feel pleasure only if I want you to feel it. Now turn around, hands on the wall."

The slave turned and Mistress started cleaning her wounds. She was squealing in pain as shampoo got into her skin and started burning. The water was getting hotter and she felt like Mistress was taking ages to finish.

"You're making my ears bleed, whore. I'm being so nice to you and this is how you behave, like a spoiled bitch. Tomorrow I shall hose you down in the backyard like a dirty dog that you are."

It was only now that slave girl realised she has been producing a series of squeals and yelps as she had her back cleaned.

"Let's play a little game. If you shut your stupid whore mouth and not make a sound, I will touch your cunt again. Would you like that, little slave?"

Slave nodded her head vigorously, too afraid to speak.

"Good girl", Mistress said softly and slave felt a little better, glad that she avoided making another mistake.

Water running over slave's back was getting hotter and hotter. Mistress' sponge was circling from slave's thighs slowly to her shoulders. Slave's legs were trembling, but she didn't make a sound. She felt her owner's finger on the last place she wanted to. Mistress' beautifully manicured finger was clawing at the small, puckered opening of slave's anus. Closed eyes and clenched jaw, slave was praying for it not to go in, but clearly no omniscient being was on her side. Mistress' finger slowly entered slave's butthole until both her knuckles were inside the warm, tight opening. The finger started pumping back and forth and another one joined soon.

Mistress looked at slave's cramped face glistening with sweat. Her eyes were shut and her mouth formed an ugly, pained shape.

"You don't like your little butthole played with, huh, slave?"

Slave shook her head, eyes still closed.

"That's too bad for you. I love playing with little girls' holes. Open your eyes. You look ugly with that stupid expression on your face." Mistress added a third finger, but she felt that this was the maximum that girl's butthole could receive at this time. It was painfully stretched and her fingers were barely able to keep pumping.

"I want you to look at me and smile while I'm fucking your butthole. I don't have to look at this ugly, ridiculous face that you're making. I don't want to waste my time on ugly, ungrateful slaves."

The girl turned her head and looked into Mistress' gleeful face. She stretched her lips into a smile, but her eyes were still sunken and filled with tears. Her breathing was shallow and fast.

"That's right, little girl", the Mistress smiled back. "You should be happy that I'm helping you train your fat ass. A good girl can take anything her owners want into her ass."

The water was getting cold when Mistress finally got bored molesting her slave's asshole. She helped the girl out of the tub and cleaned her with a towel like she was helpless to do so on her own.

"Your cunt is not groomed well. Master and I will shave your cunt every morning. Slaves are not allowed to hide their cunts from our gaze. Lean on the counter and spread your legs wide."

Slave leaned on the counter the Mistress chose, trying to touch it with her wounded back as gently as she could. Mistress opened a sharp, antique-looking razor blade. Slave had never seen such a thing and immediately her mouth opened in fear of being cut with such a barbaric instrument.

"Make sure to stay still so that I don't accidentally slice your clit off", the Mistress laughed upon seeing slave's shocked face.

Mistress clearly knew what she was doing as the blade shaved smoothly in her skilled hand. She made sure to "accidentally" touch slave's aching clit with cold metal of the blade, hoping to make her break the no sound rule. Once slave's pussy and butthole were freed from stubble, Mistress roughly wiped her off with a wet towel, pressing it against her clit several times. The slave made no sound, her lips tightly pressed together.

"You followed my orders like a good girl and didn't make those annoying sounds that you've been making the whole day. I will consider playing with your cunt if you ask me nicely. You have a permission to speak now."

"Please, Mistress touch your slave's cunt and clit, please!" Slave was shamelessly begging, hoping to have a relief after this horrible day.

Mistress looked at her helpless slave. She was studying the girl with a slow, thorough gaze. Girl's face was swollen and tired, her big bottom lip quivering. Her gaze moved lower at girl's round breasts with pink nipples that disappeared into her skin. Mistress had big plans for those nipples as she was already imagining piercing the delicate flesh and forcing them out. Slave girl's hip bones were protruding on the sides of her small, soft belly, leading Mistress' eyes to a sloppy, freshly shaved, swollen cunt. Her clitoris was almost visibly throbbing, screaming its invitations to Mistress' skilled fingers.

Mistress' finger lazily circled around slave's vaginal lips while she was leaning over the bathroom counter in this obscene, slutty pose she was ordered to hold. Slave knew better than to move, although every atom in her body wanted to buck her hips to meet Mistress' finger. The enslavement, whipping and various violations of her body were fading away from her mind as the only important thing became Mistress' finger getting closer and closer to her engorged clitoris.

Mistress' finger was flicking up and down between slave's wet, sloppy cunt and clitoris, pressing it and toying with it. Slave was moaning with lust, moments from getting the relief she was hoping for.

Sudden, sharp pain turned her moan into a scream. Bewildered, she looked down and saw Mistress' hand pinching her clit, manicured nails clawing into the sensitive flesh. Mistress started cruelly twisting slave's clit, pressing her sharp nails into it, drawing screams from the slave who was trying to close her legs to escape from this monstrous woman's hand.

"You didn't think I would let you cum so easily, did you?" Mistresses face was stretched into an evil smile as if she was drawing life energy from the pain she was causing to her helpless slave.

"Hands to yourself and legs opened wide. Do you want to earn another whipping?"

"No, Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress!", the girl screamed in terror, her back still hurting from the punishment.

Mistress' sharp fingers found their way inside the girls vagina and were scratching and clawing at her from the inside. She had never felt such an intimately uncomfortable sensation and she wanted to close her legs and push the woman away more than anything in the world. She wanted to smash her head into the wall and cut her throat with the razor blade, but fear kept her paralyzed, letting the Mistress do whatever she wanted to her.

"You begged me to play with your cunt, I don't understand why you're crying again? Are those tears of joy? You little girls never know what you want. This is why it's the best if Master and I decide instead of you. Now lick my hand clean and thank me for pleasuring my slave's cunt."

"Thank you for pleasuring your slave's cunt, Mistress", the girl uttered while tears were streaming down her face again. She licked Mistress' hand, already getting used to the taste of her vaginal juices.

Mistress left the bathroom, slave following her at heel on all fours. They entered the living room. Master was sitting on the couch, lazily jerking off to the sounds of commotion that were coming from the bathroom.

"I prepared dinner for you, girl", Master said motioning to a steel bowl of water on the floor. "Go ahead."

Slave slurped water on all fours like a dog, excited to quench the thirst she had been feeling since morning.

"I fucked her asshole a bit. Three fingers. She's really tight, but at least I got her to stop whining", the Mistress informed her partner.

"We'll start her training tomorrow. I'm thinking stretching and posture so we can brag to Robinsons by the end of the week."

Mistress shuddered excitedly: "Oh I can't wait!"

They looked at their slave, hunched over a water bowl and lapping at it like there was no tomorrow. Girl's will was broken and it was time for the most fun part. Slave training. Master and Mistress' eyes kept going over their slave's body with great curiosity, wondering what each part could take and endure.

"That's enough", Master said loudly and slave stopped drinking, "Come here. Good girl. Now suck my cock. Don't touch it with your hands."

Slave kneeled in front of her Master, looking at his hard cock. It was big and fat, but it wasn't the biggest she had had. Her plump lips wrapped around the tip of his cock as she slowly started sucking up and down, her tongue swirling along his shaft. She heard her Master moan, which gave her encouragement to go faster and deeper.

Her mind was blank again and she yearned to prove herself, to make the Master proud of her, to avoid being punished again.

Master pushed slave's head against his cock and she felt it breaking through her throat as it was now completely lodged inside of her mouth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, violently shaking her head up and down. She was gagging and salivating all over his cock, but was able to take shallow breaths between thrusts and push through. Even if she wanted to throw up, her stomach was empty. Her jaw was starting to cramp and hurt, but Master's satisfied grunts and moans were making her proud of herself. Finally, with a loud grunt, Master released his fluid deep in her throat. She stayed put as his penis deflated inside her mouth.

Master put his boxers back on. He was thoroughly impressed with slave's abilities, even though he already planned on improving and polishing them. He looked at her red, puffy face. She was still breathing shallowly and coughing here and there. He patted her hair: "That was good, girl."

Slave flustered at his words and a feeling of warmth filled her. She decided again that she would do her best to keep herself out of trouble.

It was time to go to sleep in Master and Mistress' household as people of that age don't stay up past 10 on most days. Master lead his slave to the bathroom again and she sat on his lap like a child as he brushed her teeth and made her gurgle and spit.

"Where did you learn to suck dick like a little whore?", he asked playing with her nipple.

Slave didn't know what to answer. "I just like it, Master", she replied truthfully and blushed again.

Master's hand travelled down to her spread legs and a wet slit between them. A small touch and his slave already let out a moan. "That's right, girl", Master whispered in her ear as his beard rubbed against her cheek, sending shivers down her spine. "Put your hands behind my neck". He looked at her full breasts that perked up in this pose and sucked on her nipple. It was gentle at first, but soon he started rolling the little nub between his teeth and biting it. His hand continued lightly caressing her cunt. Slave was losing her mind at the simultaneous sensations of pleasure and pain. She was on the brink of orgasm, oh if he could press her clit a little stronger, if he could put just a tip of his finger inside her cunt.

"Please, Master, can your slave cum?", the girl asked, her voice dripping with desire.

"Not yet, slave. Tell me how much you love it when I touch your needy cunt."

Slave was not much of a talker and she found it immensely awkward to have to come up with dirty talk, but this time she was so turned on that words just blurted out of her mouth, hoping that they would please her Master enough to let her cum.

"Slave loves it when you touch its little wet cunt, Master. It loves when you play with its clit and it loves feeling your fingers inside, it loves when you suck its nipples. Oh it's so hard not to cum, Master! Please, please, Master!", she was getting hysterical as she felt an unavoidable orgasm coming.

"You're allowed to come, slave."

"Thank you, Master!", she screamed out as her orgasm was building like a river about to burst through a dam.

As soon the orgasm started, Master's hand stopped playing with slave's cunt. He grabbed her legs tightly, forcing her to stay in the same position, ruining her long awaited orgasm. Slave's whole body was trembling and shaking as she was experiencing the least satisfying orgasm in her life. Instead of pleasure of a normal orgasm, she felt emptiness, pain and throbbing of her cunt that was desperate to be touched to finish orgasming the normal way.

She started sobbing: "Please, Master... Please touch it again, Master..."

Master played stupid, but was deeply satisfied to see his slave so miserable. "But you already came, don't be so greedy, little girl. If I gave you so many good things at once, you'd be a spoiled brat and that's not good for anyone, now."

"But, Master... This slave didn't cum." He heard frustration and desperation in her voice and loved every second of it.

"I think that my slave is confused, then. I touched you and you came, you even thanked me."

"But not... Fully, Master."

"Now, now, don't whine. I made you cum and now you already want me to touch you again. Maybe you should go without orgasming for a while to appreciate what I'm giving you. Let's get you to bed now, it's getting late."

leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers
12