Learning the Family Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good," Jasmine said with a small squeal of excitement. She turned to Mike, unclasped his cloak and let it drop to the floor.

"Now help me get comfortable, ok sweetie?" Meg said as she crossed to the space between the bed and Mike.

She held a riding crop in her right hand and leaned it against her leg as she pulled off her tuxedo jacket. Jasmine knelt in front of Meg, helped her get out of her open-toed heels before pulling down her zipper and unbuckling her belt. As Meg unhooked the black studs holding together her tuxedo shirt, Jasmine pulled her pants to the floor.

Soon, Meg's shirt joined her pants on the floor and she was standing in the middle of the room in black stockings that rose to her upper thighs where they were clipped to a garter belt. A pair of lacy black panties covered her mons pubis and a white halter top corset revealed her thin waist while supporting her cute little breasts. She was incredibly petite, with few curves and a boyishly feminine face. The short black hair on her head was coiffed into a wavy part to one side.

Meg picked up the crop and continued her inspection. "I like these big muscular thighs," she commented as she tapped the outside of Mike's left thigh while she circled him. "Strong glutes," she observed and Mike felt the bite of the crop against his left butt cheek. "Good composure, too."

MIke felt the riding crop pull his butt cheeks apart as Meg took a good look. He looked straight forward, while trying not to make direct eye contact with his audience. The crop continued its circle around his lower abdomen and then around to the middle of his stomach.

"And here's the coup de gras, this beefy handsome looking cock. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Meg observed. "I'll tell you what, I'm going to have Jasmine take your parents away for a moment, OK?" With that command, Jasmine crossed the room and led his parents out through the opening in the curtains to the left of the bed. Meg grabbed Mike's collar and led him to a large "X" shaped cross to his right. She pressed him back into the wooden boards and then used the clamps attached to secure his wrists and ankles.

"Here's the deal, I promised your step-mother I'd make their event tonight a big hit. But part of the deal was that, if I was going to pay this much for you, I'd want a little more with it."

As Meg stepped back, the curtains on the other side of the room parted. Jasmine led his father and step-mother out by leashes that matched his own. Otherwise, they were both completely naked. His father's burly chest gave way to thick abdominal muscles and a large thick shaft bounced between his thighs. It really did look like Mike's. Mike could feel a shiver run through his body when he looked at his step-mother, though. Her thick dark hair curled across her shoulders and plunged down to her collar bone. Her round fleshy breasts hung partly down her chest and swayed as she walked. At the apex of her tan thighs was a delicious looking bushy tuft of pubic hair.

"Bring them on over," Meg called to Jasmine. She parked the middle-aged couple directly in front of Meg and Mike."What a pair.". She circled Mike's father and step-mother now, riding crop at the ready. "Tamara, why don't you get down and show your husband some appreciation," she ordered with a crack of her riding crop to Tamara's ass.

Mike's step-mother slipped down to her knees and raised a hand to stroke his father's soft pink cock until it began to rise.

"Have you ever watched your step-mom suck a cock?" Meg asked. She circled around behind Jasmine and slipped her hands up under her skirt. Jasmine's lacy thong fell to the floor at her feet and she stepped out of her heels and then out of the leg holes of the panties. "How about two dicks?" Meg asked and then slid Jasmine's short skirt down her thighs and to the floor revealing her massive ochre colored penis.

Jasmine saddled up beside Tamara and Meg continued undressing her wife, unhooking the corset and letting Jasmine's thick bolted on breasts fall from their support. Tamara turned her head and placed her lips around Jasmine's thick cock while she continued to play with her husband's growing penis with an outstretched hand.

"Poor Mike, he's getting a boner and has no way to ease his suffering," Meg said.

She was right, watching his thick chested step-mother worship two cocks at the same time had Mike all worked up and his dick was standing at full mast.

"Do you want to see how kinky we all like to get?" Meg asked in Mike's direction. "Jasmine, why don't you help Tamara out?"

Soon, Jasmine was on the floor next to Tamara. The two were caressing each other's breasts and taking turns sucking on Mike's father's plum sized balls and throating his long shaft. Mike couldn't believe he was watching his step-mother and a trans woman slurp and suck at his father's cock but he couldn't deny how hot it was.

"You probably can tell how much your dad likes his dick sucked by a couple hot mouths but..." Meg inserted her finger her mouth seductively and the crossed behind Mike's, "... did you know he also likes it when someone plays with his ass a little? Is that something you'd like to see?" Meg's slippery finger lightly circled Mike's anal rim. All of these new sensations made Mike feel like his cock was going to burst and he closed his eyes for a moment to collect himself.

"Sure," he told Meg.

"You heard him," Meg called to the threesome in front of him.

When Mike looked up, Jasmine had slid around behind his father and her hands had pulled apart his cheeks so she could bury her mouth and tongue between them. His father's head was cocked backward and his eyes were shut. In front of him, Tamara continued to take his huge cock deep into her mouth.

"OK, it's time you did something for me," Meg said in Mike's ear.

She lifted his restraints and led him by his leash to the far side of the bed. Mike like watching the small dimples above her ass bounce as walked. She leaned over the bed and pulled down her thong. She arched her back, giving Mike a clear view of her bare pink folds and the bullseye between her ass cheeks. "Lick my asshole," she commanded while she watched the three lovers across the room.

Mike leaned in and his tongue reached for her rim. She must have recently freshened up because it smelled pleasantly floral. She moaned as he teased her rectum with flicks of his tongue. He let his tongue slip down until it was lapping between her pink folds and then reached it up to her clit. She reached back to grab a handful of his hair and pull it into her undercarriage as she let out a wail and shuddered with a small orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, that felt good," she said with a shake.

Mike stood and spent a moment watching the threesome across the bed shift while Meg recovered. Mike's step-mother stood and led the way to the bed where she laid down on her back and spread her legs. He could see the thick folds between her bushy pubic hair from where he stood and he could see straight down the middle of her thick breasts that slipped to each side of her chest as she laid down.

Mike's dad moved in between Tamara's legs and slowly inserted himself into his busty wife. Mike couldn't believe how hot it was to watch his dad big cock push deep inside his step-mother. Finally, Jasmine slipped in behind Mike's dad and carefully inserted herself inside him. Jasmine's face turned to ecstasy as she slowly pumped inside her lover.

"Enjoying yourself, my sweet? Meg asked as she pinned Tamara's arms to the bed under Mike's father.

"You don't know what love is until you've felt your cock inside a wet pussy while someone pounds your ass at the same time," he replied.

Mike felt his cock jump as Meg grinded it between her ass cheeks. She reached backward and slipped it inside her warm vaginal opening and started bucking against him. He reached around her chest and pushed her corset away so he could grip her small pert breasts. Her opening clenched around his cock and he stared down at the muscles rippling in her back as he pumped his thick cock deep inside her. Meg leaned forward and planted a long wet kiss on his father's mouth who was deep inside his step-mother on the opposite side of the bed..

Before long, Jasmine, slipped around to the top of the bed near Tamara's face. She gripped one of her own breasts with one hand while the other played with Tamara's nipples. Tamara opened her mouth and extended her tongue to receive Jasmine's hard slippery dick. Without a backdoor guest to hold him back, Mike's father was pumping away between his mother's legs. Her thick tits were bouncing and swaying with each thrust and her squeals suggested she loved every minute of it.

Finally, Jasmine's cock popped out of Tamara's mouth as her squeals filled the room.

"Fuck me, baby, I'm cumming!" she nearly sobbed as Mike's dad's hips reached a fever pace. His step-mother finally quieted herself and leaned forward to press her mouth into her husband's for a deep kiss.

Jasmine moved toward Meg, licking her hand and then placing it between her petite lover's legs. Mike could feel Jasmine's finger tips slide across the shaft of his cock while she played with Meg's small bulbous clit.

Meg wailed and bucked against him: "Don't cum, yet," she ordered. She was clearly orgasming for the second time, though, and he could feel her opening spasm around his shaft while he watched her grab a handful of Jasmine's nearest tit.

"OK, now for the big finish," Meg said after she had caught her breath. "Mike, get up on the bed. We want to see all three of these big cocks in action."

There was something about the way Meg said "we" that made Mike eager to find out what came next. He hopped up on the middle bed and laid down where Meg indicated. His step-mother rose from her back and his father and Jasmine and she formed a semicircle around Meg who knelt between Mike's legs. She began to stroke his shaft with her small delicate fingers.

"Put those cocks in here, I want to watch you jerk yourselves off," Meg ordered. On command, Mike's father and Jasmine leaned in and were soon jerking their own long hard shafts just over top of Meg's hands. Mike watched the tip of his dick disappear and reappear between Meg's hand as she feverishly stroked his slippery hard-on.

"Mike, don't you want to show us all how much fun you've had? I want you to jack yourself off for us, but there's a wrinkle. I want these other dicks to cum on your cock while you're cumming, so don't blow too soon, ok?" Meg was pulling down her corset and playing with her erect pink nipples while she spoke. Mike looked down at his pink wet dick and started to aggressively pump his shaft in his thick muscular hand. Jasmine and his father were now feverishly pumping at their own cocks, eyes tightly closed in a fever dream.

Mike was staring at his step-mother's full round tits when he felt the first splash against his shaft. His father's dick was beginning to leak and, suddenly, it sprayed a stream of hot white semen across his penis head and onto Jasmine's thigh. The stream kept coming and the milky white substance soon lubricated his own strokes. When his father's stream landed on Jasmine's thigh, it set her off and Mike watched her dick erupt across his hand and shaft. The lubrication from the cum was too much to handle and Mike allowed himself to finally erupt. The cum blasted onto Meg's thin stomach muscles and into her soft black patch of pubic hair.

"Yes, Mike! Yes!" Meg exclaimed and she dropped her face next to his shaft and let the last of his cum fountain land on her cheek. She turned her head to slurp the last of his father's cum from his shaft and then spit the foamy white liquid into the pool of cum around the base of Mike's shaft She bent forward and slurped up every drop of the semen cocktail around the base of his shaft and balls.

Meg turned to Jasmine, pushed her down onto the bed next to Mike and then lowered her mouth over Jasmine's still hard cock. She opened her mouth and let a waterfall of white cum pour over Jasmine's penis. Streams of semen dribbled down the sides of Jasmine's hard shaft and she moaned in excitement and grabbed a handful of her thick breasts. Meg wiped her mouth with her wrist before crossing the bed, grabbing a handful of Tamara's long thick hair and pulling her down to Jasmine's cock.

"Drink it all up," she ordered and Tamara did just that, lapping up the pool of cum around Jasmine's cock and then smiling as she swallowed the mouthful of white milky ejaculate.

***

"See, wasn't that fun?" Tamara asked, standing with a towel waiting for Mike. They had moved to the bathroom just outside the hallway which featured several shower stalls for guests. Tamara's thick tits hung down over the top fold of the towel wrapped around her mid-section.

"It was... different," Mike said, with the sight of Tamara and Jasmine sucking his dad's dick still dancing in his head.

"But it wasn't just another fuck," Tamara replied. "And you raised a ton of money for a good cause. We can talk about this more later," Tamara added as Mike's father stepped out of his shower and Tamara eyed him wantonly. "Why don't you dry off, get dressed and go get some rest back at home," she suggested.

Mike wasn't sure where his sister or Stacy ended up as he rode home in the limo alone that night but, later, he found out that Stacy had actually split the winning bid for his sister with two young rich bachelors. They spent the evening taking turns riding the two men and, "...getting their brains fucked out," as Hillary later explained to Mike while a little bit of jealousy raged inside him. This wouldn't be the last hurrah of the summer, though.

12