Learning The Ropes Ch. 01

Story Info
Shruti's awakening, controlling her husband's behavior.
6.2k words
4.38
47.7k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. If you are offended by strong-minded powerful women controlling, using, and abusing others (men or women), or put off by fetishes like cuckold, spanking, whipping, humiliation, then please STOP NOW. Please search something more suitable to your interests. If you are intrigued by female domination and control, then welcome to my world, and read on.

English is not my first language, it might have some flaws and mistakes, and hope you could overlook those, and still be able to enjoy the story.

I would love your feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shruti and Amit were married for a year or so. Both were in their in late twenties, good looking, exercised regularly, conscience about their looks, successful in their careers. Amit was a senior level manager in high-tech multi-national company at a very young age, and was well regarded in his organization. He had a good career so far, and had a good potential to grow further. Shruti got a break in a high profile advertisement agency after her MBA, already had two promotions in last 4 years. They bought a new penthouse in a sought after community in modern part of Bangalore (Silicon Valley of India) last year. Their 4-bedroom penthouse was on 15th floor with a huge terrace with nice views of the growing city. Just a few months back, they went to Spain for a vacation. Amit had a conference in Barcelona and Shruti joined him later as they spent a week in Spain. All in all, life couldn't have offer any better to a young couple, and with their charming looks and success, they were certainly a prime object of jealousy of others in their social circle.

Not all that glitters is gold. Something was missing in their paradise. It all looked shiny from outside, but they both were overworked, even with their charmed looks, healthy lifestyle, high-end apartment, and vacations in Europe and Americas, but there was something missing. They were spending too little time together, both spending long hours at work, and with Amit's frequent travels to USA, they spent very little time together.

To make matter worse, Amit was pretty oblivious to romance and sex. Though he never missed an opportunity of buying expensive gifts for her on special occasion, always brought hot dresses for her when on travel. He loved her, her looks, her body, and cared about her. But he didn't know how to make an evening special. He was not a man of many words when Shruti dressed up for him; she always liked dressing up, showing off her model like body. Amit was too engrossed in his work, his professional and career growth, spending long hours working, grueling international travel, and was letting something slip away without even realizing it. With his 5 and half inch cock, he was functional and effective, it didn't inspire Shruti much.

Shruti on the other hand had a high libido and wanted an active sex life, wanted to experiment a bit, wanted to try some kinky things. She even took initiatives initially, though she did not want to come across as too bold or aggressive. But Amit's lack of creativity and lackluster performance in bed, continue to dampen her enthusiasm. He always jumped into main course little too soon, with very little foreplay. Their frequency was not that great either, particularly for a young couple. Most nights they would sit with their drinks and laptops after dinner, busy caching up on work. And within a year of their marriage, it came to a point where they only had sex either when they were too drunk or somehow they realized that it has been couple of weeks since then they had any, it was like some sort of their married-life arrangement. Or whenever Amit came back from his foreign trips, they both had been longing for some physical attention.

However, most of these occasion, Shruti still end up wanting more, as Amit usually got her hot and high, but then came too soon in typical missionary position, and quickly fell into slumber. Usually, she was left using her own fingers to bring her to climax while he was snoring on her side.

Last weekend was no different. Amit came back from USA on Saturday morning; he brought a nice black dress for Shruti from New York. Shruti was quite excited and had missed him. When he was napping in the afternoon, she booked a nice restaurant the evening, dressed up for him. They shared a bottle of wine and had a very luxurious dinner. When returned home, they were making out like teenagers; Shruti was excited like hell, feeling quite horny, as it was peak of her monthly cycle. She could feel her pussy getting wet, throbbing almost, when Amit started French kissing her and slowly taking her dress off. She wanted him badly, she gasped like a newlywed when he unhooked her bra and sucked her perky nipples, as she laid in the middle of their king size bed, and looked ravishingly beautiful in dim lights. She was little drunk, and was feeling bolder than usual, and even guided him to suck her nipples and moaned loudly," Amit, please suck them harder... ohhh gwaaaad I want you so bad baby."

And then in the heat of the moment she reached out and felt his cock, as he was taking off his shirt. She was like a bitch in the heat and boldly grabbed his cock that started to make a little tent in the trouser, he groaned," Oh gwaad Shruti, yes, take me out... oooh my gwadddD! "

She was encouraged and pulled his pants down, and held his cock in her grip, hard like a rock, hot like hell, and she stroked it, Amit groaned with animalistic pleasure," OOOOHhhhh yesssss, please stroke my cock ... stroke it like that baby."

She just couldn't wait any longer and moaned," Take me Amit, I need you right now..."

As she got excited, and stroked him roughly, and that's it! He creamed right there in her hand, squirted his spunk, his cock twitched wildly, his cum landed on her belly, "OOOHhhh gwad, ohhh my gawwwwwwdddd..."

Panting hard, still going through his orgasm, Amit fell on her, he was done, "that was hot..." he sheepishly said.

And before she could realize what has happened, even before his gooey warm cum started getting cold, he was already falling into slumber, started snoring almost immediately.

It took Shruti a good 5 minutes to register that she was not going to get fucked, she groaned with obvious frustration,"fuckkkk! FUUUCCKKKK!"

It had been over two week, she was really frustrated, and quite horny when his limp cock slipped out her hand leaving a cold trail of his cum.

She literally winced in pain, her pussy was throbbing with desire, her heart was pumping hard, her nipples were hard like little erasers, her breathing was ragged, she wanted a hard cock inside, she was craving for one, she deserved one, but she realized she wasn't going to get any.

He was now snoring on top of her, like a spent cock. Completely limp.

She pushed him off her body; he rolled over with his pants still stuck at his knees. Shruti wiped her hands and belly with the sheet and tossed it over him and got out of the bed. She pulled a nightgown over her naked body, went to their living area, made a stiff drink of scotch on the rocks, and took a swing at it, her throat burned. She was still somewhat furious, annoyed, frustrated, disappointed, and still craving," fuck," she muttered to herself, and then pulled out the drawer where she kept her stash of cigarettes.

She was always an occasional smoker, but a year ago she almost stopped as Amit's insisted he to give up the bad habit. Now, she only smokes when she was frustrated or down for some reason, and mostly when Amit was on travel. She pulled out one Marlboro 100s, and held it between her lips and lit it. Then she headed towards the terrace.

She puffed hard on her cigarette, and blew a huge cone of smoke in the air as she walked out in open air. Temperature was around 68-69F, perfect to sit on her open terrace and smoke, as she settled on their patio couch, and sipped her scotch and enjoyed her smoke.

She calmed down a bit after a few puffs and half way down on scotch, but could still feel bit of tingling in her pussy, her nipples were still hard from the earlier make-out, as she idly used her right hand and caressed her nipple through her robe. She involuntary moaned at her own touch, and pulled on her cigarette even harder this time. She was still craving. She was horny.

She felt her pussy with her fingers, and moaned, "ohhh gwaddd," and cussed," you fucking moron ..." as she continued to rub her pussy eagerly as she smoked.

Scotch also helped her in calming down, as she enjoyed rubbing her clit with her fingers. She needed a release, and decidedly started rubbing her clit harder, and faster, enjoying the feeling, she was quite moist due to earlier stimulation, and drove her fingers in her pussy, and groaned, and muttered to herself," oh fuck, oh gwwaad I am so horny..."

As she pushed her fingers deeper, and started masturbating herself furiously. She was wet, almost gushing and used her juices to moist her fingers and started rubbing her clit as well, she moaned," oh my gwwaddd, I want to come sooooo baaaad."

She took a last long drag on her cigarette and tossed it on the floor, and focused on rubbing her clit as she exhaled through her nose, she knew she was close. She wanted to come hard, as her other hand moved inside her robe which was exposing her beautiful breasts, nipples pointing to heaven, she tweaked her hard nipple between her finger and thumb, and rub her clit even harder and faster, she was really close.

She came hard, as her body started jerking and shaking with the release, she could feel the warm gush of juices inside her pussy; she kept rubbing her clit like a maniac. She wanted to ride the wave of pleasure in the pleasant open air on her quiet terrace, as her eyes glazed, she could see the city lights mushed in a haze, as her pubic hairs were mushed in her juices.

She was surprised to find the amount of juices she gushed. She smiled to herself at the release, and licked her fingers mildly, as she had been bit naughty. She enjoyed being naughty. Even though Shruti always had high sex drive and libido, she was somewhat shy girl in expressing her sexual desires.

In fact, that was one thing that changed that night on the terrace. She promised herself to be more expressive about her needs; she enjoyed the little masturbation session under open sky, and promised herself to express her desire, live her fantasies. Since she enjoys it so much, there was no harm in putting her desire above everything else, she thought. She was determined, as she lit another cigarette and enjoyed the smoke in the after warmth of her release, rubbing her pussy every now and then between the long luxurious puffs and sips on her scotch.

She finished her cigarette, and drink, came back to living room, and decided to sleep on the couch there, as somehow she couldn't bring her to their bedroom and snoring Amit that night.

A New Morning: New Beginning

"Hey why did you sleep here?" Amit asked as Shruti opened her eyes, and found him sitting on the rug using the couch as the backrest.

"You were snoring too loud." She was in sassy mood to start with, still somewhat mad at him.

"Sorry," as he sipped his coffee, "I think I had little too much to drink last night."

"You think? From now on, you are not allowed to have more than one drink." She was indeed quite mad.

"Ok, boss!" He did the mock salute.

She almost giggled at his gesture, "And you came before you could even take your pants off."

"Sorry, again! I will really watch out my drink intake next time."

"You better should. One should be decent enough to take care of his lady." She didn't want to give up the topic, it seemed.

He was in a comical mood," Someone woke up sassy this morning," and then put down his coffee mug on the table and turned around," ok, my lady, how could I pay for my last night's sin."

She indeed was in a sassy mood, and somewhat sexy mood, she stretched her hands above her head," Well, first by properly kissing the lady."

"And where should I kiss my lady to make her happy?" Amit made pouty lips, as if getting ready to kiss.

"What do you think?," she paused for a second, and then realized she needed to tell him, she must. She promised herself last night to be true about her needs and desires.

"Well, a guy who comes before his pants are off, should apologies to the lady first," after a long pause, weighing how far she could take it, "And kiss the lady where its due."

Amit was indeed in playful mood, and moved to the other end of the couch and pulled off her blanket to reveal her feet, and then took her feet in his hand and gently kissed it," I am sorry my lady. Are you happy my lady?"

"Keep up with that, and I might forgive you," she was playing along.

Amit kissed her other foot, and then started to move up, kissed her calves. She intently watched him, enjoying the attention, he locked eyes with her and kissed further up above her knees, only to realize that she was practically naked under the blanket as her robe was completely open. He could see her pussy, his mouth went dry, his breathing got shallow, as he gently again kissed her inner thigh, looked at her again.

She was somewhat enjoying the attention as well as the little power over him, and raised her eyebrows," go on, you need to kiss a lot more to make up for last night if you want to make your Goddess happy."

She felt a tingling in her pussy, as she liked the sound of 'Goddess' and the little control she was experiencing in this roleplay, in fact, she could feel that she was getting wet. Perhaps, it was that time of the month, she thought, as she started to feel horny.

Amit was playing along as her kissed her inner things switching from left to right, pursing his lips into her paler and softer skin, as she adjusted to give him more access widening her legs a bit. He moved further up, barely two inches below her pussy that was glistening with her juices already.

His heart was almost in his mouth as he closed his eyes and planted a kiss right at her pussy lips, she gasped, he moaned at the same time.

His cock was hard like a rock already. He knew he was somewhat submissive; he knew he always craved control of a powerful strong woman. But never in his dream thought that Shruti could be that woman. His sweet little wife? He always found her gentle, homely girl, modern yet shy kind of girl. He, in fact, secretly liked it when she smoked, an expression of her being a modern, bold, and carefree. His cock twitched when she referred to herself as Goddess.

Never in his wildest dreams, had he thought could he be on his knees worshiping his own Goddess, in his own home. His thoughts were interrupted by Shruti," yes, kiss my pussy again... hmmmm yeeeeesss just like that. Keep kissing it, and I might forgive you for last night."

She was playing this dominant role well, and quickly realized that her words are turning him on. She was far more vocal, expressive and assertive in playing her role, just like she promised herself the previous night. and he loved it when she was directing him, almost commanding him. He was turned on, his cock was hard, he was feeling horny seeing this change in his sweet little wife.

He kissed her again, more submissively this time, lingering over her flared up pussy lips, and he could see she was excited as well. He gently licked her lips, sucking her juices off her, as she moaned loudly, without any inhibition, encouraging him again to kiss harder," yes baby, kiss me harder. Yessss, like that ... suck on my pussy lips."

She surprised herself using those explicit words, demanding his attention, her hand move over his head, gently caressing through his hair, guiding him in the right direction.

He had given her head before, a few times, but it was always tentative foreplay as she never reacted as she did that morning. It was different, she was bolder, more assertive, demanding somewhat dominating, and was reacting to his kissing and licking as he started licking her pussy with long luxurious strokes. Tasting her juices as she was practically gushing, and he was lapping on her sweet juices, she couldn't hold it back, and this time pushed his head into her pussy, "harder Amit, lick me harder... yessss like that baby. Ooohhh my gwwwwaaaadddDD ... l love it, lick it harder baby."

"Keep licking like that... mmmm... feels sooooo good. Suck on those lips again like you did before." And when he did, she pressed her head harder into her own pussy," oooohhh, yes ... you are such a good boy."

Where did that come from, she wondered. And pressed his head further into her wet and juice pussy.

His cock was leaking pre-cum, he wanted to stroke himself as he had done numerous times while reading erotic stories of woman domination. The stories about mistresses playing and punishing their submissive and slaves, but never dreamt that his sweet little wife could act like one, his cock was hard as hell. He was in heaven, as he had never seen this side of Shruti, he wanted her to push him, he always knew he was submissive, and needed to be pushed, and he knew it. He always did.

He has fantasize about this so many times, but never thought his own wife could bring his fantasy to realization. Was this a turning point in their sexual relationship? Or even in their entire relationship altogether.

His thoughts pushing him deeper into submission, as he continue to lick and suck her pussy, he could see and taste her juices gushing out, she was close, and pushing him further into her," yesssss keep liking like that... oooohhh goooood boy ... lick my clit."

Rather than waiting for him to find, she pull his head to align his tongue with her little but engrossed clit, "yessss, right there baby," as he licked it, enjoying her control and be able to respond to her demands.

He flicked his tongue over her clit, and her whole body jumped with new sensation, "yesssssssssss! Yes, lick it there."

She pushed him into her body feeling her orgasm was near, more juices flowing, making her really wet, he sucked on her little bud, and she almost screamed," oooooohhh my gawd, yes suck on it again, just like that baby ... suck it pleeeeeeasssse."

He licked her clit couple of times and sucked on it again, and felt as if her whole body jerked, she started coming loudly, saying things that he couldn't make out, pushing his head with her hand, caressing his think jet black hair with her fingers. Her legs shaking as she rode the wave of her orgasm, probably the best orgasm Amit had ever given her," OOOOOhhh my God, keep licking my pussy, make me come baby ... don't stop now, please make me come with your tongue."

A simple gesture like her hand on his head pushing him into her pussy was enough for him to drive him deeper into his own submission, his tongue was lapping on juices she was gushing as she came hard, harder than ever," yesssss, oh GwwwwaaaaadddDDD, keeping licking ... don't stop, I am coooooommmming, commmming so hard. Don't stop."

She kept him down for 30 seconds as she rode her orgasm wave, muttering lewd words, and then went silent, and released the pressure of her hand over his head. Amit kept licking her pussy with slow and gentle strokes, savoring her sweet juices.

In almost two years of their married life, they never had such intense sex. Her clit was sensitive but she let him continue to lick, enjoying his gentle kissing and licking, his submission as she caressed his hair gently, and whispered, "Good boy."

Simple words had powerful effect on both of them. Shruti felt empowered, Amit felt proud and smiled at the compliment, his cock was hard as hell, leaking pre-cum continuously, he wanted to touch it, wanted to stroke it, wanted to drive it in her warm wet pussy. But he knew that he needed to please his Goddess first for his wrong doing last night. He realized his place. After all, it was his fantasy that was unfolding in their living room on that beautiful Sunday morning.

12