Learning The Ropes Ch. 02

Story Info
Pillow Talks & Shruti spanks her husband for the first time.
6.2k words
4.59
26.5k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. I would highly recommend reading previous chapter first, to understand the characters and plot better. Look forward to your feedback.

*****

Sunday morning started with a bang, romance was hanging in the air.

They showered together after hot sex, and went out for a brunch to their favorite North Indian restaurant. Watched a new movie at the theaters and then spent couple of hours shopping in the mall after the movies. Shruti picked up a couple of sexy dresses, and some lingerie, Amit was in a very generous mood, just happily following her around. Lots of touching, hand holding, even kissing when they were alone in the car.

Shruti was really happy, relaxed, wondering if this was what they were missing in their relationship, in their lives. It was a happy feeling Sunday altogether.

It was not over yet. They planned a simple romantic dinner over the evening, cooking together. Amit opened a nice bottle of Pinot Noir that he picked up from Napa Valley in California. She made green salad, pasta, and warmed up some garlic bread. They ate on their terrace with nice breeze, and polished off the wine bottle. Both were buzzing a bit. Shruti lit a cigarette, and took a satisfying long puff on it, while Amit was still working on his pasta.

She watched him intently, as she took another puff and idly playing with smoke as she exhaled, even trying to make a ring," So, did you enjoy being MY submissive this morning?"

"Hell yeah," he shot out without thinking, shoving his last bite in his mouth, and putting the plate away. They were sitting across a cozy outdoor table, perfect setting for romantic dinner with a couple of candles flickering in the middle.

Shruti didn't have much exposure or understanding of BDSM or dominant-submissive type life-style, but she wasn't completely ignorant. She was well read, and had read her fair share of stories involving BDSM type play or even relationships. She had never given any real thought about it, but she was quite intrigued by their morning episode. She could clearly see some submissive traits in Amit, it excited him when she pushed him into her crotch, and forced him to eat her pussy, even controlled his breath. He was much eager to please her when she pushed him. Neither could she ignore her own explosive orgasm when she enjoyed dominating him at the same time.

She certainly wanted to understand it more; perhaps this could be the spark that they were missing in their relationship. She was curious, and had been thinking about it all day; she took along puff on her cigarette, filling her lungs with smoke, and asked him," What exactly turned you on?"

"Why?"

"Just curious, you know," she exhaled a huge cone of smoke towards the beautiful night sky, the breeze took it away.

"I enjoyed lot of things that we did... calling you Goddess ... my Goddess," then paused, thinking a bit, trying to put them in the order," you pushing my head was a huge turn on, like you were controlling my breath. It was pretty hot, and I loved it. I felt quite submissive when you did that."

"Hmmm... I could see that, what else?" took another puff as if she was trying to make sense, processing it," Tell me why do you like being submissive?"

"I don't know. I have read some stories on internet, and they always appealed to me when a strong powerful woman dominates a male, I always liked those plots." Then he further added," Also, part of it is doing things, which you normally don't do, I mean, the kinky stuff is always hot. It is exciting, breaking away from the norm."

Then he paused again, looking directly at her as she was in middle of taking another long puff, filling her lungs again, and let the smoke snarled out of her nostrils ever so slowly. She looked devastatingly sexy, Amit's cock started to stir.

He added," But I never thought I would be able do this with you ... you were quite shy and sweet, perhaps too sweet to use someone for your pleasure."

Then his expression changed, he felt excited," But when you pushed my head into you this morning ... you know, and held me there for your own pleasure ... that broke the barrier. And pushed me into ... into the sub-space."

"Sub-space?"

She stubbed the cigarette after taking a last puff," What's that?"

She could feel a bit of arousal herself from their talk, reflecting on what they did, and why, it was kind of hot, she could feel getting wet.

"Well, in short being high!" he laughed," You are in that space when a submissive is high on endorphins that are released into the blood due to the kinky activities ... like the stuff we did. When you were controlling me, pushing me ... I was falling deeper into the sub-space, and all I wanted to do is please you."

He sipped water to clear his throat as he was getting bit hoarse and added," And as a dominant, you were high too. Thinking of ways of controlling me ... pushing me further into submission. I guess it excited you as well. And we both enjoyed the power-exchange that happened, part of the reason I could hold back my orgasm, and didn't come until you let me ... you pushed me. Threaten me with punishment. It was really hot and you were great!"

"If this is what could help us getting orgasms, I won't mind punishing you even every day." She giggled on her own pun.

At the same time, as she stared at him to gauge his reaction.

He laughed meekly, and then stared back at her," Sure, you can."

Suddenly, she became serious, sipped the last of her wine, looking directly into his eyes," Would you like if I punished you?"

Serious question and she sounded genuine about it.

However, she didn't know where to draw the line, what she could and couldn't do with him. Still wondering that why this little session of power-exchange that they experienced in the morning, excited both them so much. She always knew she had a high libido, but she never felt this excited as she felt that morning during sex. Her mind kept coming back to it, almost all day long. She was genuinely searching for answers.

Thoughts of punishing or spanking him turned her on even further. She recalled a scene from movie called Secretary, in which a dominant lawyer spanked his submissive secretary in one of the hottest scene in the movie. Shruti immediately felt a rush; she was getting excited and wet, wanted to rub her pussy again. Or even better, she could ask him to lick her again right there on the terrace under beautiful night sky.

She suddenly felt that power rising within her, a desire taking shape within. She started to understand a bit more about this power-exchange, and loved that how it fueled her own desires.

But first she wanted his answer.

So she asked him again in somewhat stern tone this time," you didn't answer me Amit, would you like me to punish you? Would you enjoy that?"

"Well, technically speaking, if I am the one relinquishing control to you, because I trust you," paused, as he realized that this slippery slopes, then added," as my Goddess you should have every right to punish me if I did something wrong or upset you."

Paused again, his throat felt dry, his voice cracking up, he picked up his glass, sipped some water, then added," Punishment is traditionally a key part of BDSM."

Again, taking another sip, he clears his throat, and thoughts along with it, as he wanted to sure what he wanted to say. As well as be honest with his Goddess," I think I might enjoy it, or at least would be willing to try, if you would like to give it a shot. It could be fun to explore this together. Wouldn't it be?"

Shruti was listening to him, and nodding as if she was trying to process it. Amit finally added," Again, as I said earlier I trust you, which is also important when one gives up control."

His face turned red on the thought of telling his wife that she could punish him if she wanted. Dangerous proposition.

Particularly, with a wife that just mushed him into her pussy, controlled his breath for her own pleasure. She was enjoying the gift of his submission, taking it with both hands. He could be in a precarious situation what if she really liked regularly punishing him. But at the same time, the prospects of getting his ass spanked excited him. He could feel his cock getting harder as he tried to imagine Shruti in corset, stockings and whip - a cliché image of a dominatrix.

Then he shook his head, not because he didn't like the picture, but Shruti was asking something.

"Hey day-dreamer, come back here," as she knocked the table," I understand one could enjoy, but the question is would you enjoy a spanking?"

"As I said earlier I might, but since I don't have any such experience ..." he was trying to be honest.

She cut him off in rather stern tone," no disclaimers; just tell me YES or NO?"

"Yes, baby! I will take a spanking from you any day," he tried to lighten it up, and then turn it back on her," But would you enjoy giving me a punishment? Because that is the key."

He was enticing her into it, trying to top from bottom, playing mind games.

"Hhmhm ... I am just beginning to understand that part, and I think you are right that it is the key." She pulled another cigarette, and quickly lit it, taking a long deep puff, as smoke started coming out of her mouth and nostrils.

She further reflected," As your Goddess, my desires are always come before yours, so whether you enjoy something or not, it doesn't matter to me. But I will never really hurt you, and you know that. I understand trusting each other is critical."

Paused, and took and other long puff, thinking deeply, and then she added," Also, I know that mutual gratification is the key, but mine comes before yours. You agree?"

He nodded in affirmation; she was certainly learning it fast, she was smart, intelligent, and insightful. Amit had very little doubt that their sex life as well as relationship was going be in a better place. She had already enjoyed the initial experience, and was very curious about the whole experience, and the power-exchange. She certainly was coming out of her shell. It seemed he was going to be in good hands.

She again knocked to table to wake him up from his day dreaming," Come here baby."

He raised his eyebrows, realizing that she was asking him to come over to her side, he got worried a bit, as his cock was already making tent in his nylon shorts, and there was no way to hide that. He was unsure what was she up to. He stood up and walked nervously around the table toward her side, she could hide her joy," well, well, well... someone is excited from all this dirty talk."

She stood up, lifted her chair and turned it sideways, sat down again with her legs spread which hiked her skirt up showing her sexy things, she pointed to stop between her legs, I walked in there and stood right in front of her.

She coyly looked at his tent, and told him," Take off your shorts."

"Here?" he was shocked at her bold request.

She clarified, "Drop it or I will spank you right here."

She right away got into her role. She picked up her cigarette from the ashtray, looked at him, he was still slow wondering if they could be discovered. They were on highest floor of the building, and nearby buildings were all smaller compared to theirs, so the risk was pretty low. He dropped his shorts on the floor, standing there naked with cock pointing at her. She smiled naughty as took a long puff on her cigarette, and gesture him to move forward with her finger.

He stepped right between her legs, she ordered him to sit there on his knees, with his face right in front of her panty clad crotch, as she lifted her skirt and tossed it over her belly. His mouth went dry as she asked him," Lick my pussy while I smoke, I am already feeling horny from all this talk."

He didn't need any further prompting, and immediately bent over and started licking her panties that covered her wet pussy. She giggles and said," Not my panties silly, lick my pussy like you did this morning."

She scooted up a bit, pulled her panties down her ass, and then asked him to use his teeth to get it off. However, silly he might have looked, but he still complied, as she asked, using his teeth, dragged it along her long slender legs and got it off. And then they both adjusted their positions, Amit leaned forward and aligned his face between her open legs under the open evening sky which was getting darker and gently licked her pussy, she moaned," Yes baby, lick me nice... ohhhh you are such a good boy."

Amit was already there, and started drowning in his submission, as soon as she put her hand over his head and pulled him into her crotch," Yessssss ... lick me like that... your Goddess wants to come in your mouth ... use your tongue to please me ... that's like my good boy... keep licking."

She caressed his head, and slowly and surely started pulling him deeper into her wet sex hotspot. Her juices were already flowing in abundance, and then what she did next pushed him further into submission as she lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders on either side of his head and then used her legs to pull further into her crotch while squeezing his head with her thighs at the same time.

Her was on his knees, and he tried to hold onto her chair using her hands, but she deprived him from using hands," put your hands on your back, I am going to see how much I can push you in this position... yeeeessss that's a good boy... keeping licking your Goddess."

She was learning very quickly how to control him, pushing his hot button, using those lwed words and her sexy body to torment him, pushing into deeper submission.

In this position with his hands on his back, he was pretty left at her mercy as she used her thighs as well hand to push him, and urged him with her words. He could hear hissing sound of her deeper inhales and exhales as she enjoyed her smoke immensely, while using his helpless position and tireless tongue to get off it.

"Yesssss ... my sweet boy, lick my clit like that, "as she eased the pressure from her thigh and let his tongue find her little clit under the hood, and as soon as he started flicking his tongue, her orgasm started.

She came hard, filling his open mouth with her cum, her juices were dripping in his open mouth, he was happily lapping on them, swallowing them. She pulled his head harder into her pussy using her freehand, and started muttering all sort of lewd words to urge him to lick harder and faster, as she rode the tsunami of her orgasm holding his head between her thighs.

"OOOOOhhhh my fucking gwaaaaadddDDDD... keep licking your mistress pussy ... yesss I am going to fill your mouth with my cum... I am coming , commmming, don't fucking stop now, keepppppp lickkkkkking."

Finally, she released him from her legs, and slumped into her chair, threw her head back, and took one last puff on her cigarette, and threw it on the floor. Amit's face was drenched with her juices; he just sat there in her awe. He didn't move, he was breathing hard from workout she put him through, his cock was hard and was leaking cum.

But he couldn't complain as he watched his sweet little wife becoming demanding Goddess who controlled him, and his body.

He wanted to stroke his cock so bad, but he knew he would have to wait, and he waited on his knees, waiting for her to recover from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, she finally opened her eyes, and was pleased to see him waiting for her command, she liked his face glistening with her juices, she told him," don't wipe your face, I want you to smell like my pussy, while you clear these plates off the table, and put them in the sink. Then go inside and take off your shirt as well, and lie down on the bed, I will join you in a few minutes."

Firm explicit clear commands, he got up and started clearing the dinner utensils from the table, as her juices started to dry up on his face with the breeze getting bit colder. He felt humiliated and elated at the same time. His head was dizzy, and he was drowning deeper into submission, as he made a trip to sink and came back.

She lit a fresh cigarette, enjoying the smoke while watching her half-naked husband carrying her order without any fuss. She was happy and pleased the way things were going since the last night disastrous episode when he came early and left her wanting more.

She even poured the leftover wine from the bottle and gave him the empty bottle to throw. Sipped wine and smoked, while he cleared the table, making a few rounds to kitchen, and then she saw him going inside their bedroom.

Next 10 minutes, she just enjoyed the wine and smoke, idly rubbing her wet and somewhat sensitive pussy. She could have never imaging coming 3-4 times in single day, she was feeling bit exhausted, but still high on the powers that she had discovered, overall loved the feeling and cool breeze under beautiful night sky.

Amit was naked on his back as told when she walked into their bedroom, happy to see he followed her orders. His cock was still hard, tip glistening with his pre-cum, hands on his side; he knew he wasn't supposed to touch.

She went to their attached bathroom, and came back naked few minutes later, proudly showing her body as she walked towards her side of the bed. He wondered how much she has changed within a day. In last year and half, she never displayed her beautiful body like this, never once. In fact, she always tried to hide it, and just under 24 hours her confidence had gone through roof, leaving him mesmerized and with a hard aching cock.

She came around picked up her hairbrush, and started to straighten her hairs, as he watched her silently. Something was glowing inside her with the newfound powers that had given her this confidence and the sex appeal, as she put down the brush on nightstand, and bent over to fluff her pillow before climbing on the bed. She lay down beside him; he was shaking with excitement, wondering what she was going to do next.

His heart jumped out of his chest, as without a single word, her hand reached out and held his cock, he gasped as she held it tight, as if trying to measure his hardness, his girth, and then she slowly started stroking him," So have you always been this submissive?"

"hmhm..." he tried to speak but words didn't form, he watched her stroking his hard cock in slow gentle motion, up and down, up and down, holding in a tight a vice like grip.

"And yet for last 22 months you never had the courage to tell me about it?"

She continued to stroke his cock, and as it leaked precum, her thumb reached out and dabbed on it's tip, and started spreading around sticky precum on its tip without missing a stroke, keeping the tight grip, keeping the same gentle pace.

He didn't know how to answer, she didn't want to let it go unanswered," you never found the courage to tell your wife what you needed, what you desired?"

"Sorry." All he could mutter, realizing it was his mistake, he should have told his wife about his nature.

He had the fantasies, he knew what he wanted, yet he never could muster the courage to tell her, never could make an effort to even experiment with it. He always was afraid that she would think he was a pervert. He didn't know that there was a Goddess hiding inside her, who would take care of him. His wants, his desires, his perversions.

He could have tried, at least.

"Sorry doen't cut it, Amit," with that she let go his cock, and then she further added as she was breathing hard with excitement, in fact, she declared," you must be punished for it."

His wish was granted. He could have come just on those words.

His heart was pumping so loud you could hear it from their terrace where he worshiped his Goddess about 20 minutes ago. She asked him to turn over, and as he did, she gently caressed his ass. He sucked in a huge amount of air, preparing for the assault, as he half expected that she was going to spank his ass.

12