Learning the Ropes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean yes but you said it yourself, it's not that much different than what you did to me. So it makes sense that you could tell me what I'm doing wrong!" He couldn't fight that logic. Besides how many guys get to see the girl of their dreams get themselves off in front of them?

"Ok, Ok, fine. Just wait until we finish then we can go back to your plac-"
"I don't think I can wait." It couldn't be that bad.

"Just work out or something like you usually do then-" she gripped his arm pretty tightly. Ok maybe it was that bad.

"I can't. I'm supposed to be watching you today. That's how I got like this in the first place!" Damn that would have been a shot of confidence if his social life weren't about to fall apart around him. He'd unpack that line later, right now she needed help.

Thinking quickly HR came up with a decent-ish plan, or at least he hoped it was. He placed his palm against her forehead again. Still warm, good.
"Come with me. Don't say anything." He tried to ignore all the looks as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards her trainer. He noticed their approach and turned, looking at the pair with a slight glint in his eye.

"You two remember what the big guy said. Not flirting in the gym."
"Lai Chan's sick" His face fell instantly.
"Impossible. She never gets sick." He inspected her face up close. HR noticed that her embarrassment from what she was feeling made her back away and hide her face, adding more blush to it. Good. The more it looked like a secret the farther away they'd get from the truth. Her trainer grabbed her to keep her still and placed his forehead against hers. He felt the warmth.

"Shit. Shit shit shit shit Fuck! The one time she gets sick and it's right before a title match. GOD DAMNIT!" The trainer was causing a scene. Not preferable but HR could work with this. Get him while he's not thinking straight.

"Sir if I may, it seems to be pretty early. Maybe if she took the rest of the day off she'll feel better? I could take her home if you want me to." Keep bombarding him with information and questions. Don't give him time to think. The trainer looked at HR like he was a godsend.

"Good idea. Take her home. And make sure she doesn't do ANYTHING!" he poked a finger into Lai Chan's chest. "I know all about that home gym you got young lady. Fuck taking the day off, you take the next couple of days off. Don't come back until you are better and ready to get in that ring." Despite his focus on the match everyone knew he really cared about her health before the match. He treated her like another one of his daughters, even going out to buy her ice cream after every win.

"Right sir. I'll take her right now." HR dragged her over to the locker room and told her to get her stuff while he got his. He got out before her and was confronted by the three women once again.

Flavia gave him a knowing look. "Skipping out on the rest of your workout to get it in huh? Bold of you to make such a scene."

He had to commit. "I don't know what you are talking about Flavia. Lai Chan is sick and I was told to take her home." he hoped his face was as straight as he wanted it to be. He vaguely noticed the owner and trainer yelling at each other, taking out their worries about Lai Chan on each other.

Jazmin opened her mouth to say something but right then a slightly manic looking Lai Chan came out of the locker room holding her bag. She looked between him and the women for a second before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door with a quick "Excuse us!"

HR looked back before he was taken through the door. Just quick enough to meet Jazmin's eyes and for her to mouth to him "Remember. Mine." Not knowing how to respond to that he gave her a quick shrug. That didn't go over well as he saw the beginnings of her anger overflowing as he was dragged into the early night. Someone was gonna have to pay for that at some point.

Much like before, the rush through the city was a blur as HR was dragged once again through the threshold of the giant oak doors of her house. He was immediately met with the same two sisters he had "met" the first time.

"You're home ear- Oh." The surprised looks returned to their faces as they realized she had company again.

"We're gonna go do stuff. I'll be out Later." Lai Chan barely looked at them as she dragged him to her room again and closed the door.

Something about the room looked different. There were additions around the walls and door that he didn't remember being there. He didn't have much time to dwell on it as he heard her bag hit the ground along with some other things. He turned and caught a glimpse of a naked Lai Chan before she all but tackled him, mashing her lips against his and kissing him hard.

After a few seconds of this HR remembered his purpose was supposed to be an observer and not an active participant. He pulled her off of him, holding her by her shoulders and trying his absolute best to not look down at her body.

"What are you doing? What happened to your room?"

Lai Chan got a little bit bashful at the question. "Mom had that stuff installed yesterday. She said it was to soundproof the room to stop our... fun from bothering everyone else." Good thinking mom. "And I was kissing you. Like we did last time." She lunged for his lips again but he held firm.

"Lai Chan we can't kiss this time."

She immediately began whining. "Why not!? It feels good."

"Kissing is something you do when the other person is here." "noticing her about to point out the obvious he continues through her interjection. "And yes, while I may be here right now, this is supposed to be about you learning to masturbate. When you masturbate the other person won't be here so pretend I'm not. I'm just here to spot you like you said."

"Then can you at least undress too? It feels weird being the only one naked in my room." HR couldn't think of a good reason to deny her on that one. He let go of her and started undressing, feeling slightly awkward with how intensely she was watching him. He stripped down to his underwear before stopping.

"Why'd you leave that on?"

"Because this is about you, not me. Now get on the bed." She didn't seem satisfied with that answer but she complied. Sitting cross legged on her bed, waiting for him to join her.

Recognizing that joining her on the bed would likely escalate things to a point he couldn't return from, he opted to drag one of the work out benches over and to sit on that in front of the bed.

"Aren't you gonna get in with me?"

"I'm not here. Remember?"

"Oh right."

A minute passed with both of them staring at each other. Their eyes traveled each other's body until their gazes met. HR had to distract himself before he did something he would regret. Like proving the ladies right.

"What are you waiting for? Start or something."

"I don't know how."

"Remember what I did last time, start from there. Think about whoever you like and touch yourself."

"... Ok."

Despite the situation all HR could think about is how adorable she looked trying to remember what he did. She looked needlessly serious as she silently mouthed to herself all the places he had whispered to her as she touched herself in those same spots. There weren't many reactions until she groped her own breast. That seemed to do something for her but not enough.
"Hilbane, it's not working." she complained.
"You're trying too hard. Think about it not like you are following steps or whatever. Just enjoy it. Pretend that instead of you, it's the person you are imagining doing it to you. Close your eyes and try it."

She closed her eyes and again touched her body. HR could see that something was at least working. The way she moved her hands and touched herself got a lot slower and more sensual. She even let out a full moan when she got to her breasts this time.

He got so entranced by watching that he experienced minor whiplash when she looked at him with the big smile on her face. "I think that worked! It felt better!"

HR had to swallow to regain some composure. "That's good. But let me ask you Lai Chan. Are you comfortable sitting up like that?"

Lai Chan looked down at her crossed legs. "Yes? This is how I normally sit when I'm not in a chair." she looked at him confused.

"What I meant was, are you really comfortable? When you masturbate you want to be as comfortable as possible. Try laying back and going through what you just did again."
Lai Chan did as she was told, this time letting out a few more quiet moans. "It worked! It felt much more like when you did it."
"Good. Now remember what I did after that?"

She got a bit shy again. He couldn't figure out where this girl's boundaries were. "Yeah... I remember."

"Good. Now try using one hand to continue touching your body and the other hand to touch yourself down there." HR felt like some kind of dirty director taking advantage of an innocent girl. That couldn't be. This was all for her betterment. If he just so happened to get an infinite supply of future masturbation material then that must be his reward for being such a good guy.

He remembered that you should never touch yourself, male or female, with dry hands. "Oh yeah, you might wanna make the hand you use wet somehow. Maybe lic-" he stopped talking when she instantly followed his directions. Though instead of licking she reached down and scooped up a generous amount of her own wetness to spread on her hand. Hottest thing he'd ever seen.

She followed his orders and more moans ensued. This time they were chased by low rumbling so it must be working.

HR fell back into the role of the observer, reflecting on this bizarre situation. Here he was, getting a front row seat to what should be a person's most private act. As he got further into his position, he recognized that he also got further from her mind. As she continued to touch herself she stopped being so tense and relaxed into it. At one point she seemed to remember what he said the first time and spread her legs wide to gain better access to herself.

HR couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Last time he had just been so happy to see all of her that he never focused on a particular part of her. And even when he fingered her he mostly had the same view she had, looking down from the top. He had mostly gone by touch alone. But from his current vantage point he could see her pussy straight on.

The first thing he noticed was that it wasn't completely bald like it had been the first time. Some white stubble had grown around it. Next was that it looked like some mix of cotton candy or maybe even a bubble gum flavored candy. The outer lips and surrounding skin are sky blue but the further you went in the pinker it got. And it was so wet, practically leaking out of her and onto the bed. Her hand sliding through the slickness to fondle herself. He noticed some things he had done to her and also a few new things he hadn't. He could have watched this all day.

He watched for several minutes mesmerized by the secret show before he noticed her reactions getting a bit strange. She still moaned and even let out small thunderclaps but there were also annoyed groans and impatience. Something was wrong.

"Hey, Lai Chan you ok? Usually masturbating isn't frustrating." He saw her body jump as his voice tore her out of her little world, suddenly remembering he was there. Her hand still a blur on her clit, as she addressed him.
"It feels ...ngh... good but it's not enough. Tell me what to do!"

Ok. Help her masturbate. Not like he's working with completely different equipment that requires a lot less maintenance. Lets see if he can remember what he overheard.

"Um... ok try pinching your nipple a little bit. Some people like that."
A particularly loud thunderclap at that one. Seems she liked it. "More!"

Ok, shit. "Some people like it slower, so maybe try that."

If looks could kill she would have murdered him twice over. "NO!"

HR had nothing. Maybe he was overthinking it. Maybe there was a simple answer to their little problem. He watched her "work" for a few more seconds before he realized. She was only doing and expanding upon what he had done to her. That means lots of rubbing. Not once had she gone inside.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. He looked up from her beautiful pussy to meet her eyes once again. "Ok Lai Chan I think I can help you, but I need you to stop first."

There was that look again. "No!"

"Lai Chan this is supposed to be me helping you masturbate. I can't help you unless you let me. Remember the rules?"

At the mention of the rules he noticed her hands start to slow. She seemed to be having an internal debate. Eventually she let out a very childish sigh and removed the hand from her pussy. The other still massaged her breast. "Fine! But hurry up!"

This being the closest thing to him ever seeing Lai Chan angry, HR was in panic mode. He knew what she was capable was when she was happy and he for damn sure didn't want to awaken some kind of Jazmin complex within her.

She showed no visible reaction as he joined her on the bed, crawling between her legs. An action he would have loved to do under any other circumstance, but this high stress situation wasn't one of them
He saw her tense up as he reached his hands towards her slit and remembered rule 1. "Ok Lai Chan. I'm gonna try something then you are gonna do it yourself. Ok?"
"Whatever, just go!"

"No Lai Chan I need your permission for this. I'm going to... penetrate you."

"Like sex? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of masturbating?"

"No, not like sex. With my finger. There's supposed to be a spot inside you that feels really good. I'm gonna show you where it is, then you can continue where you left off."

"Hurry up!"

Here goes nothing. Placing one hand on her pelvis to steady her, he took his index finger and gently pushed it inside. Or at least he would have if the hole had any give. Lets try this again. This time, using a little more force, HR got his finger in and holy shit she's tight. As far as he remembered his girlfriend had been a virgin but she was nowhere near this tight. Though he supposed she was normal and masturbated regularly. He barely registered Lai Chan's sharp gasp as he entered her.

Man she was tight. It fuck like a compression sleeve on his finger, constricting around it and flexing and much, much wetter. Every small motion caused the girl in front of him to squirm and moan cutely.

As much as he wanted to continue he equally wanted to go back to being an observer. He hoped this hadn't awakened something weird in him.

He pushed in to about the second knuckle and curled his finger upward, feeling for a particular spot. He must have found it because on one particular press she let out a full-fledged scream and roar of thunder. He hit it again, lighter this time and got the same result.

"Lai Chan pay attention. This spot right here, you feel it?" he got no response as she was rolling in pleasure.
"LAI CHAN!" That got her attention. "This spot right here is called a woman's G spot and feels really good. Try using this now."

He quickly removed his finger, lest she came from his actions and not her own. When she noticed his finger gone she looked up at him with the same look of betrayal as she had when he slowed down in their first encounter.

He cut her off before she started. "I'm just here to watch. I showed you where it was, now continue." He climbed off the bed and returned to his position on the bench. Shooting him one last look of annoyance she returned to her task at hand.

Unlike the restraint and care that HR showed, he heard that it could hurt the first time something got inserted, she immediately went to two fingers and was pumping them at alarming speeds.

It seemed to be working though as there were no longer any frustrated groans, now it was all moans and claps. Eventually he watched as Lai Chan took her second hand off of her breasts and opted to move it down to her clit, one hand attacking inside while the other attacked the outside.

There was a strange pleasure to hearing the physical sounds of a woman's pleasure. Sure the moans were great but the wet, schlicking noises as she pumped her fingers was oddly satisfying. He recognized the signs of her impending orgasm and focused intently, he wanted to remember every bit of her blossoming moment.

He was once again jarred from his viewer's perspective when she addressed him. She raised her head from the bed and locked eyes with him while keeping the hands between her legs moving. "I think I'm gonna cum soon. Can- can you do that thing you did before?"

What thing? It didn't matter. He was an observer. "I can't Lai Chan. This is supposed to be masturbation. I've already done too much."

She continued to look at him. Her eyes pleaded. He could tell she was on the very edge, holding herself there by sheer force of will. "Please?"

HR wasn't a monster. He could always just tell her to do it later when he wasn't here. Like he said, he'd already done so much, what's a little more? But what exactly did she want?

He racked his brain while he looked at her, seeing his time run out as her breathing got more and more ragged. What could she possibly want right now?

Oh, maybe? "Um.... Cum for me?"

It's an interesting experience watching someone masturbate. Even more interesting to be making direct eye contact while they did it. After the words left his lips, he saw the moment she went over the edge. When her eyes stopped recognizing the outside world.

He watched with renewed intensity as she threw her head back onto the bed and arched her back. She arched so far she was almost in a perfect bridge, like he'd seen her do many times in training. All the while her hands kept moving.

He had prepared himself for the deafening thunderclap, but it never came. It appeared that while her mouth was open, no sound could be forced out of her throat.

Then it was over. She removed her hands from her pussy and fell limp against the bed with a long groan. She laid so still for a while that he thought she must have passed out again, the rise and fall of her chest being the only movement. That was until she bolted upright back into her cross-legged position with her usual smile on her face. Did she have endless energy?

"That felt great! Thanks, Hilbane!"

Before he could tell her that he really didn't do anything she leaped from the bed, tackling him in a hug that knocked them both onto the ground. Out of sheer habit HR rolled with it and got himself in a favorable position on top of her. That got her going and a mini fight was broke out.

After a short, more than half-hearted struggle by Lai Chan they both stopped moving, each laughing a bit while taking deep breaths. He had her wrists pinned above her head. He looked down at her. Seriously, the girl of his dreams, naked and under him, looking into his eyes and smiling. She still had a light sheen of sweat on her and he breathed in the strong smell of her scent. Probably from the copious amount of juices that strained her hands and thighs. HR prided himself on being a gentleman, but a gentleman was still a man.

He leaned down to kiss her, throwing whatever fears he had about Jazmin's wrath or his own insecurities out of his mind. He was living in the moment and at this very moment he wanted her. It had been interesting to watch her moan at her own touch. But now he wanted to hear her scream because of him.

"Oh! Looks like it's your turn!" His what?

HR stopped his downward momentum to follow her eyes towards their waists.

Well look who decided to show up on his day off.

He saw his hard cock pressed up against her pussy, the fabric of his underwear wet with her juices.

"My turn for what?"