Learning the Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica's training continues... starting with her ass...
3.7k words
4.6
29.5k
19

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
271 Followers

[Chapter 3 of 11... if you're too impatient to catch up on chapters 1&2 first, here's where we're at: Jessica is considering a job as a submissive escort - Mr Swift is in charge of her training, and it's night two... enjoy! EG x]

The next night, I arrive at Mr Swift's house with a plan of action. I'm going to be such a perfect little sub that he won't be able to resist fucking me. I ring the doorbell and wait for him to answer.

He opens the door dressed in dark jeans and a black polo shirt, making me feel decidedly overdressed in my 50s style full skirted frock I picked out specially to appeal to his old school tastes.

He's on the phone and motions for me to come in, barely acknowledging me.

'Mitch, I'm going to put you on hold a minute while I deal with something, hang on.' He says into the phone.

'Good evening, Jessica, follow me.' He starts up a flight of stairs and I follow him, slightly bemused.

He leads me into a beautifully decorated bedroom suite with a four-poster bed and a small vintage looking oak wardrobe with a matching dresser.

'Get undressed and hang your clothes in the wardrobe. I'll be back in ten minutes; I expect you to be kneeling by the bed when I return.'

And with that, he's gone.

So much for impressing him with my old school style I pout to myself while I strip and hang my frock up as instructed.

As I take my position, on my knees by the foot of the bed, I feel totally thrown off balance. I hate myself for being so upset at his lack of attention, yet it just makes my resolve to be an outstanding little sub for him even stronger.

At last, I hear the door open again, and though I'm desperate to look at him, I keep my eyes cast down at my bare thighs.

'Good girl Jessica, and thank you for your patience.' I silently beam beneath my hair as he crosses to stand in front of me. 'Are you ready to continue with your training?'

'Yes, Sir.' I reply, then I yelp as he tugs my hair to pull my head up to look at him.

'Pardon?' He growls sternly. Shit, new rules, can't believe I missed that.

'Yes Master. I'm sorry Master.' I reply, quickly catching up.

'Much better.' He smiles, smoothing his hand against my hair. 'What are your safe words Jessica?' he asks plainly

'Yellow and red, Master.'

'Good girl. Now stand up, bend over and hold onto your ankles.'

More eager than ever to please him, I quickly bend over and present myself to him. He crosses to the dresser and I hear him rummaging in a drawer.

'The first thing I'd like to do tonight, Jessica, is start training your delightful ass. When you serve a Dominant, he will expect ownership of your entire body for the duration of his booking.' He explains calmly. 'I'm aware you're not an anal virgin Jessica, but I believe you described it as "not your favourite", is that correct?'

'Yes Master.' I reply, suddenly feeling a little uneasy.

'Well, for the duration of your training, I am your Dominant, therefore your body belongs to me, and it is my duty to help you explore the pleasure it is capable of.' His words send a wave of excitement through me that settles between my legs. 'And I promise you, Jessica, by the time I finish with you, you will adore the feeling of my cock in your ass.' He finishes, smoothing his palm across my behind.

I moan softly, relishing his touch that I've been craving so badly. So much so that I barely notice his fingers slipping into the crevice between my cheeks until his fingertip is nudging against my tight puckered hole.

'Do you submit ownership of your ass to me, Jessica?' He asks, gently rubbing his persistent finger against me.

'Yes Master.' I breathe.

'Good girl.' He replies, removing his finger and landing a short smack on my cheek.

Moments later his fingers are back, spreading something cold across my tight little opening. His fingertip pushes just past my tight muscles making me breathe in sharply.

'Steady Jessica,' his voice is smooth and calm as he puts his other hand on my bottom, 'keep still and relax.' I try to concentrate on breathing as he works his finger steadily in and out of me, a little deeper each time, slowly lubricating my little rosebud, opening me up. It's uncomfortable at first, more than painful, but whatever he's used to lubricate me is doing a good job of helping.

I hear myself start to moan softly as he slides his finger all the way inside me. There's no pain now, just a deep, pleasurable pressure that feels different, but definitely not unpleasant. I gasp when I feel a second finger join it, stretching me wider, his free hand still flat against my bottom, keeping me still.

I breathe deeply and relax my muscles, trying to welcome his intrusion. As he gently fucks my ass with his fingers, I find myself enjoying the fullness and I'm suddenly aware of my pussy juices dripping down my thighs. I'm moaning softly in pleasure, gently swaying a little to back myself onto his fingers, wanting them deeper. Then suddenly, they're gone.

Before I can relax too much though, they're replaced by something cold and hard.

'Breathe for me Jessica, this will feel bigger, but it's actually quite small, you can manage it.'

My head swims with the realisation that he's about to push a butt plug inside me, but his words spur me on. I can manage it. I want to manage it. For him.

I push back against the rounded tip and moan loudly as he drives it all the way inside me. He wasn't joking, it feels huge. The fullness, the stretching is overwhelming, and I think about shouting yellow, but I breathe deeply as he removes it, only to slide the whole thing back in.

Fuck, that feels amazing.

Slowly, he repeats the process over again, then again, gathering pace with each stroke. I'm panting with pleasure, willing him to keep filling up my ass and it feels incredible. He pushes it back inside one last time and holds it steady.

'Good girl. I knew you could do it.' He says, and I can tell he's smiling, 'I'm going to leave that where it is for the rest of the session, then tomorrow we can move on to something more challenging.' He smacks my behind again, almost like a perverted high five.

'Go and sit on the bed Jessica.' He commands. Sit? With the butt plug still buried in my ass? Okay, I can do this. I gingerly perch myself on the end of the bed between the bottom two posts, gasping slightly as the plug fills me deeper still and the pressure changes.

'Does that feel good Jessica?' He asks

'Yes Master, it feels divine.' I admit.

'And it'll only get better.' He smiles. 'Now going back to your questionnaire, I believe you gave yourself 10 out of 10 for blow jobs?' He asks with an arched brow

'Yes Master, and I stand by that.' I reply, looking up at him coquettishly.

'Well with those beautiful lips, I suspect it's true, but I still intend to find out for myself.' He replies, unbuttoning his jeans.

My eyes light up at the sight of his cock. He's average size, but beautifully thick, and hard already.

'I want your mouth and your mouth only; do you understand Jessica?'

'Yes, Master.' I reply, and at last, he steps towards me and rests his cock against my lips.

I lick gently around just the tip, greedily sliding my tongue over the bead of pre-cum that's already glistening temptingly, relishing the taste of him, and the effect that owning my ass seems to have had.

Feeling bolder, I take his head between my lips and suck gently. I hear him moan a little in approval so I increase the pressure as I slide my mouth down his length. Releasing him briefly, I run my tongue along the underside of his erection right down to his balls, pausing to suck each one in turn into my mouth before licking back up to the tip and taking his head back into my mouth, sucking hungrily down his length.

'You really are that good Jessica.' He moans, tangling his fingers in my hair, urging my head forward.

I respond eagerly, bobbing my head to and fro, loving how hard he feels in my mouth. I relax my throat and take every inch of him right to the back, suddenly feeling very glad I persisted in learning how to deep throat a larger than average high school boyfriend.

I can hear him grunting in pleasure as my lips press into his pubic hair while I suck every inch of him. Instinctively, I reach forward and press my palm to his thigh, to pull myself onto him deeper, to pleasure him as fully as I know how. But without warning his delicious cock is gone as he stands back, with a darkened expression.

'I said your mouth only, Jessica. A good submissive should never touch her Dom unless invited to do so. Turn around and bend over the bed.'

Bewildered at the change of pace, I do as I'm told.

'Since this is your first punishment, I'll use my hand. In future, you will learn to accept discipline with a tool of my choosing, do you understand?'

'Yes Master.' My voice is muffled against the bed sheets.

'Five strokes will do; I want you to count them and thank me for each one. Understood?'

'Yes Master.' I'm still disappointed to no longer have his dick in my mouth, but the anticipation of him spanking me is a wonderful consolation prize.

The first blow falls swiftly on my left cheek. It's hard, and it stings, but I quickly say,

'One. Thank you, Master.'

The second lands harder on my right, making my flesh sing.

'Two. Thank you, Master.

He directs the third across both cheeks, deliberately driving the butt plug deeper inside me.

'THREE! Thank you, Master.' Obviously driven by my response, the last two strokes land in the same spot, but with more power, leaving me gasping a pitiful 'five, thank you, Master.' as I struggle not to come.

'Good girl, you took that well. Now finish what you started -- with your mouth only.' He growls, tugging me by my hair back to his cock, which is harder than ever.

I try to concentrate on his hard length at the back of my throat, ignoring my stinging ass cheeks and the butt plus that's shifted slightly, now causing even deeper pleasure inside me. I work my lips back and forwards over him, desperate to please, and eager to taste his come.

'That's a good girl.' He whispers, stroking my hair, rocking his hips slightly to fuck my mouth deeper. 'Would you like to taste your Master's come?'

'Oh yes please, Master!' I whisper, briefly coming up for air before taking him back in my mouth. He smiles down at me and with one last thrust I feel his cream hit the back of my throat.

I swallow hungrily as he lets out a refined but satisfied roar while he finds his release. I greedily swallow every drop then work my lips and tongue all over him to lick and suck every inch of his softening cock clean.

'Well Jessica, you were right. Definitely 10 out of 10.' He smiles, buttoning his jeans back up.

'Thank you, Master' I beam back at him proudly.

'In fact, I think you deserve a reward. Get on the bed on all fours.' He commands.

As I do, he goes to the dresser and retrieves something else. He crosses back to me and smooths his palm across my bare bottom.

'Still nice and pink,' he smiles, 'I must admit, Jessica, I did hope you'd break the rules, I wanted to spank your ass the from the first moment you showed it to me.'

For reasons I don't understand, his words make me smile. I'm soon gasping again though as he starts working the butt plug back in and out of me.

'See how easy that is now?' He asks, 'we can definitely go up a size tomorrow.' I push back against the plug urging him to fuck me deeper, my tight muscles clenching around the toy at the thought of something bigger.

'For now, though, let's fill up your sweet little cunt too.' I feel a large hard tip nudging at my pussy and gasp a little as he pushes a huge dildo deep inside me. I moan lustfully at the fullness and purr

'Oh, thank you, Master.'

'I'm not finished yet Jessica.' He replies. I hear a small click and the monster dildo starts vibrating inside me. I moan with delight. 'Now remember Jessica, do not come without my permission.' His voice is firm but teasing, as he starts working my butt plug in and out again.

'I won't, Master. But it feels soooo good.'

'I know it does, but your orgasms belong to me now, and you need to learn to control them.' His voice feels like it's a million miles away as I try to concentrate every inch of my being on not giving in to the climax that's swelling inside me.

He reaches between my legs, not touching me, but taking hold of the vibrator, steadily working it in and out of me in time with the butt plug. It's heavenly.

'Oh Master, please may I come? Please?' I wail, begging him for mercy.

'Not yet, Jessica, breathe deeply. Eventually you'll be able to submit to much more pleasure than this. I'm not even touching you yet.'

I dig deep and try to still myself, moving my hips, trying to control the penetrations, and myself. He starts to increase the speed, fucking both my holes harder and deeper, so that I can feel the vibrations through the plug in my ass and I wail in delight, begging him to let me give in to the orgasm that he's built up.

At last, he does.

'Come for me Jessica.'

He's barely finished saying my name before I'm screaming my climax and writhing on the bed, relishing my release. Pleasure rushes through my body in waves so powerful it makes me dizzy. When I eventually start to relax, he gently removes both the vibrator and the butt plug before sitting on the side of the bed and stroking my hair again. I'm sure it ought to be creepy when he does that, but I actually love it.

'You see how much harder you come when I make you wait?' I nod, bashfully. 'And you see how wet you get when you give up control of your body?' I nod again, smiling. 'You have the makings of an excellent sub, Jessica, and you're a delight to teach.'

'Thank you, Master.' I smile. He shakes his head,

'Mr Swift, or Oliver if you like, our session's finished.'

His response throws me a little, and I assume it shows on my face as he continues 'I'm not your full time Dom, Jessica. And if you work for Crystal, you'll never have a full time Dom, ever. You'll be submitting on an hourly basis -- you need to be able to separate your submissive side and transition back to the real Jessica at the end of each session.' he adds, handing me my dress.

'That makes sense.' I reply as I get dressed. 'Mr Swift,' I start tentatively 'are you, um,'

'Am I anyone's full time Dom?' He interrupts, saving my mumbling. I nod. 'I was, for many years. Now, it's more... recreational.' He smiles. 'Tomorrow night, I'm taking you to dinner, so any other questions you have can wait until then.' He finishes.

'Dinner?' I reply, a little surprised

'Yes, many of Crystal's clients choose to take their girl out before playing, so you'll need to know how to behave around your Dominant in public as well as in the bedroom.' He adds with a wink.

* * * * *

Later, at home, I lie in bed, alone, again. Frustrated, again. Anna and Tom got back from their trip this morning and I can hear them giggling from across the landing. I do not need to be hearing other people having sex right now.

I grab my phone from my bedside cabinet, put in my ear buds and turn up the music. I toy with grabbing my vibrator too, but I'm still so sensitive from my session with Mr Swift, I'm not brave enough to touch myself.

Instead, I turn on my laptop and search 'full time submissive'.

I read article after article, blog after blog. It turns out; I am totally clueless about D/s relationships. There's so much variation, so much light and shade. I remember Mr Swift's words -- 'Each Dominant has his own way of doing things.' He wasn't kidding. Thing is though, each submissive does too, and because the heart of any D/s relationship, is trust and consent, ultimately, it's the submissives preferences that set the tone.

I guess that's what Crystal meant about it being empowering.

I read articles about women who submit themselves fully to their Masters, but only at weekends. Other women who indulge once a week, at a mutually agreeable time with their Dom. Some women choose to live their entire life in a submissive role, and are utterly content doing so. I discover that submissive women are anything but weak -- I read about directors of companies, self-made entrepreneurs and other successful females who love to submit, on their own terms -- and just because they hand control over to their Dominant at agreed times, doesn't mean they're not still completely in charge of their own destinies.

I come to the conclusion that it's just like regular dating -- someone with particular tastes, hooking up with someone who has the same limits and desires. It makes perfect sense really.

I've already experienced first-hand how good it feels to give up control of my body. It's a complete rush. And while I can't imagine getting the same thrill by giving up control in other ways -- I mean personally, I'd never let a man control my choices outside of the bedroom -- but I can see how some women would find it appealing.

Submitting is a choice -- one where the results can be incredibly pleasurable.

The question is: do I want to do it for a living? Crystal told me not to think about it again until the end of my training, and I know I'm only two days in, but as it stands? Getting paid £1000 an hour to have the sort of orgasms I had earlier sounds very doable indeed.

Another thought crosses my mind and I quickly type a new search: 'submissive punishment BDSM' and tentatively hit 'images'. The results are quite an eye opener -- and they make my brief spanking earlier look incredibly vanilla.

I see photos of women bound in dozens of different ways, sometimes blindfolded, sometimes gagged -- I make a mental note to put gagging on my no-go list, it doesn't appeal -- and how can I safe word if I can't speak? -- sometimes with their nipples clamped, others with torturous looking clamps on their clit and labia. I click through images of submissives being whipped, flogged, paddled, cropped -- bent over tables, cuffed to beds -- the sheer variety of scenes is staggering.

I click on a video clip that goes some way to explaining why Mr Swift was so interested in what I'd had inside me. A submissive is bent over a stool while her Dominant pushes a string of beads into her ass. The beads increase in size, the largest is around the size of a baseball and I watch in complete awe as she relaxes, moaning and breathing deeply as he pushes it right inside her. Would I ever be capable of that? Would I even want to try? Having enjoyed the butt plug so much, I think the answer is yes.

Inspired, I close down the laptop and open my dresser drawer. I grab my slimmest vibrator and a bottle of baby oil. Laying back on my bed, I wriggle out of my underwear, positioning myself so that I can see what I'm doing in my full-length mirror opposite. I tilt my hips so I can see my tightest little hole, pouring some oil into my hand and smearing it against myself. Taking a deep breath, I push the tip of my finger past the ring of muscles around my asshole. Oh wow. That really is tight. No wonder men are so obsessed with anal sex.

I try to relax and push my finger deeper, pouring a little more oil over myself to ease things along. My finger slips all the way inside and I moan in pleasure. I move my finger in and out slowly, breathing deeply. Fuck. How have I never tried this in twenty-one years? I haven't even touched my pussy and it's creaming.

Feeling braver, I remove my digit and position the tip of my vibrator against my opening. It's only as thick as maybe two fingers, but it's a good eight inches long. I'm determined to take it all.

The tip pushes in easier than I expect thanks to my fingering, and I pause to catch my breath and drip some more oil along the length. Slowly, I ease the toy inside myself, all the way to the end. I smile, thinking to myself, Mr Swift would be so proud. Testing myself, I slide it in and out three times, increasing the force each time. It feels fantastic. Driven by desire I push the whole thing in once more and switch it on. The vibrations feel incredible in my ass and my free hand instinctively moves to my clit, rubbing gently. Within moments I'm coming hard, picturing my Master looking down at me in approval.

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
271 Followers
12