All Comments on 'Learning the Smuggler's Blues'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply the best

Wish it were possible to give scores higher than five. Todd172 is a full step above. Simply the best.

jezzazjezzazover 6 years ago
Dude!

This is great, as all the other stories are.

I have one question - why are you writing for lit? Given your undeniable ability, why aren’t you writing full on published novels? You easily have the writing skill and story telling ability.

Light years past my stuff...

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Hey Anony! Tired Of Todd's 'Shack' Stories?

Here's a thought -- don't read them! Then you can save yourself all the mental anguish of hating them and having to write your sad anony comments.

The rest of us will continue to enjoy them and thank Todd for sharing them here! ;-)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Ps: Other way round

It was 'principle' that should have been 'principal'.

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Panic not: No SB/Lue collaboration

As SB said, collaboration was not even suggested. My role was even more minor than his. (Fortunately. Todd knows that I don't normally read stories with industrial strength violence and weaponry in them.)

But I did pick up a 'principal' in the draft where it should have been 'principle'.

Lue

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AND WENDY WAS B0RN

with her reputation and loyalty intact. TK U MLJ LV NV

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Nice.

"They never call. They never write". How true, lol.

Good story, great writing!

Not much to do with LW though, does it?

Still, top ratings from me.

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Hope there is a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did not want this to end

Your stories are exceptional! Thank you for sharing them with us.

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story!

I read this site for entertainment, and you sure know how to entertain!

"Makes me feel sorry for the rest..."

SelqSelqover 6 years ago
Excellent addition to the Shack series.

The fact is, Wendy was a loving wife who caught her husband cheating. I know it is unusual in LW for the husband to be the cheater but it's not unheard of.

I do find it humorous to read the comments by people saying that they're tired of Shack stories, yet they seem to read all of them.

To those wanting Todd to stretch his wings as a writer, it's obvious that you have never looked at his story list. He has posted in at least 4 different categories that I can think of without looking. So, just perhaps, the trouble is that you are too lazy to actually look.

Thank you for another excellent story in the Shack series, and I look forward to your next tale, no matter what category you post in.

JayDiverJayDiverover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story, always read your "Shack" stories. They're entertainment and don't pretend to be anything more. Gave this one a 5* thanks for the tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Collaboration?

While I would be truly honored to be invited to collaborate with Todd, I was mere bit player, offering my meager talents as an editor and Beta reader.

I had nothing to do with luedon, as Todd says, she apparently helped him with Aussie slang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What’s this?

A collaboration with sbrooks AND luedon??? That’s like Trump and Hillary getting together to knit a sweater! I don’t care how great this actual story is, you deserve five stars for that alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous- I don't care........

What's a prasies? Doesn't belong in loving wives, but fetish does? Maybe you're in the wrong category, fetish starts with a "f".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- stop the violence

Did you read the story? Thought so. Shouldn't you be over in fetish reading the stories you really enjoy? Five Stars from this reader. Tired of the usual trash in loving wives.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 6 years ago
Excellent story.

A well written story and very entertaining. Look forward to more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another excellent story

Enjoy your writing style and really enjoy the stories of the characters appearing and reappearing in "The Shack". Ignore the nay-sayers. And don't worry about posting in the "wrong" category. I see your name I read, regardless of where. Keep them coming.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Excellent, Todd!

My prejudice is obvious, and I flat out don't give a fuck!

For those anons who can't appreciate a well-crafted story, go read "Blackmailed at First," I'm sure you'll have fun!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Stop The Violence"

Where was there violence against women?

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Overrated?????

If anything this author is underrated. He writes exciting stories about people who really and truly Love their significant others. Yes, some of his characters are over-the-top, but they are a fun and exciting throw-back to another era. I really enjoy reading about the whole Shack gang. This author and the Shack gang remind me of the serials that ran many years ago. So what that there is no sex, and the characters are morally responsible (in a rough line of work) - they watch their friends back and will go out of their way for a friend. They show how friends Should act and how Love should be.

Thank you for a real exciting adventure story.

gropingrampsgropingrampsover 6 years ago
First timer

This is the first of your work that I have read. Great story, now I must read your other pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Once again, the most overrated writer in the category writes a non-erotica story. Yawn. How about trying something different the next time? Spread your wings a little. Take a chance.... 2* for the repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop The Violence

Violence against women is never erotic so why post here?Never understand why many men get off to kill and mame women??Sick??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the best story in a month

Half a dozen others are better, in my opinion. And they're in the right category. This is a middling story, to me. The writing style is stilted, the dialogue is rough and all the characters are murderous mental cases. Everyone in this series is stark bonkers. I can only take so many stories about homicidal maniacs. I gave this three stars and that's bloody generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe it is in the wrong category

But it’s still the best story here in a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable!

Fun stuff. Not the traditional crap. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I Had half your talent.

Another brilliant addition

Kudos toy you from this

True Blue Aussie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Todd

Great story dont listen to the nonnies they just wanted to read another story in loving wives about sucking up their wifes lovers cum out of her useless gaping aids infested twat. I love these stories would like some more about monster and his daughter. thanks again. 5* like usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never made it past the author notes

If Luedon was involved, I'm not reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with anon "so tired."

Just tedious and repetitive campiness. Seen it, been there, moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So tired of this

Military mumbo-jumbo, spy crap, psycho characters, the deliberately jerky writing, the dialogue that's supposed to be clever and attract attention. It worked for a couple of stories when it was new. It's just tiresome, now. Seems like a lot of people are tired of it, judging from the few people who even bother to read them anymore. Do something different. This dog is dead.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 6 years ago
As usual

terrific. Love the continuing fleshing out and histories of the people of the Shack. Please keep them coming.

Thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Heh heh heh.....

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

SIMILAR Stories