Learning to Be a Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's not what it's for, but that sounds good, here."

I was dumbfounded that she actually handed me the vibrator, but wasted no time in kneeling before her and bringing the thing to the bottom of her foot. As I moved it up and down her feet and between her toes, she moaned softly, the same moans I heard from the shower, earlier.

"Is this what you were doing in the shower?" I ventured.

"No, Dad. I can't believe you don't know what it's for. It's not for feet."

I sat down next to her and slowly ran the vibrator at maximum vibration, up her calf, past her knee, and up her bare thigh.

She gently took it out of my hand before I reached the opening of her towel. She leaned to me and whispered, "It's for my vagina."

"You put that in your vagina?"

She nodded, smiling widely, "I told you. I get horny when I work out."

"Does it give you shocks? I mean, is it designed to get that wet?"

"Dad! How wet do you think I get?"

"No, Sweety, I was talking about the shower. It must get wet in the shower."

"It's waterproof. You think I'm going to use a vibrator that shocks my vagina? Besides, why do you want to know so much about things I put in my vagina? Isn't that a little in appropit . . . inappropro . . . propriate . . . to be asking your daughter?"

"Sorry, it's just that you were talking about it, and I was curious . . ."

"You know what they say about curiosity," she slurred wetly, while waving her vibrator at me, still at maximum vibration.

"It's not good for cats?"

"I don't remember, but I'm a curious person. Did you know that, Dad? I'm a very curious person."

"I'm sure you are," I said, uncertain of what we were talking about, now.

"I am curious!" She paused as if losing her chain of thought and continued, "I have a personal question for you, Dad. A very personal question."

"Okay. Anything. Ask me anything."

"Why did your penis get hard like that, today?" she asked with drunken intensity.

"Um, well . . ."

"Was it me?"

"Look, it's not that simple, Sweetie . . ."

"Did I make your dick hard, Dad? Tell me the truth. I want to know if I made you hard. It's really important to me. You have to tell me. Was it me?"

"Kind of? Yes? I think so."

"You think so? You think I MIGHT have made your dick hard?"

"You did. It was you. I got hard because of you."

"Oh my God. Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"So, you like my body?"

"Yes, Sweety, you're sexy. But, you can't help it. It's not your fault."

"And, so . . ." she struggled forming her words, "when you see me in yoga pants, you get aroused? For me? So hard . . . So hard, until you masturbed . . . masturbated . . . in the shower?"

I nodded.

"Did you use my panties? To masturb . . . turbate?"

I nodded again.

"Wow, Dad."

"I'm so sorry, Sweety . . ."

"Why are you sorry?" she slurred wetly. "I've been wanting my boyfriend to get hard for me, but he can't do it, then I stay one night with you, my dad, and you get a hardon for me. A hardon that won't go away. Why? I don't know what's happening."

"I'm really sorry . . ."

"Stop saying that. Don't you get it? If I can make my own dad hard, then it isn't me. It was him, all along. You just made my day, Dad. Don't you see?"

"But still, I'm your dad. I shouldn't feel that way toward you and I want you to know, I'm going to get it under control and you don't have to worry about it happening again."

"Are you hard now?"

"Just a little," I admitted.

"Jesus, Dad. Really?"

"Semi-hard. You're naked in a towel, and I kind of saw your pussy when you leaned over."

"You looked at my pussy?"

"I didn't mean to. You sort of flashed me, really."

"Did you like it?"

"Did I like your pussy?"

"Yes, Dad, my pussy. Did you like seeing it? Did it look nice to you? I guess you semi-liked it?"

"I have to admit, Sweetie, your pussy is pretty adorable and sexy. It turned me on. Turned me right on. Can't really help it, and I'm sorry about that."

"Can I see your hardon? I want to see how hard I make you. Show it to me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sweety. We've both been drinking a lot and I think it would be best if we both went to bed," I reasoned.

"I don't want to go to bed! I want to see how hard your dick is, Dad. You looked at my pussy. What's fair, goes around . . . or whatever." She waved her vibrator at me in emphasis, it's little motor still going strong.

"You must be sleepy, Sweety." I got up and offered to get her pajamas from the dryer.

"No, bring me my panties. I want hot panties out of the dryer," she slurred.

I obliged and brought her the pink pair.

She took them, but instead of putting them on, she held them to her cheek and closed her eyes. "I love panties hot out of the dryer," she mused. Then she turned to me, holding them out, "Do you want to feel them, Dad? They're nice and warm. They feel so nice."

I took them without thinking and just held them in front of me, looking at them.

"Put them on your penis, Dad," she said drunkenly. "I want to see it. I don't mind. I bet it feels good on your penis, don't you think? Your daughter's warm panties, fresh out of the dryer. Won't that feel good on your penis? You can show me how you did it. I want to see."

"Sweetie . . ."

"Just let me look at it. Just a peek. Please, Dad?" And, there was her pouty face again, but drunkenly exaggerated this time.

"Well, maybe, just this once, then we have to go to bed, promise?"

"Yes, Dad. I promise."

I tried to dampen things as much as a could, but I was impossibly excited as I pulled my sweats down and let my semi flop out for my daughter to see. It listed half-hard over to the side.

"Wow, look at that. Dad-dick. I didn't think you'd really show me. It looks just like your dick did in my dream. Except, you were a LOT harder in my dream."

"Well, I had an erection most of the day, and I came once already, so, I guess it must be wore out," I rationalized.

"Can I touch it?" she blurted.

"I don't think you should."

"Just let me squeeze it once. I want to feel how hard I made you. Then I won't ask again."

"Okay, just one time. Though."

Brooke, didn't hesitate to grasp my cock. She squeezed, looking uncertain. "Well, it's sort of hard." She stroked up and down a couple times. "This is so weird. I can't believe I'm actually touching it. I'm stroking dad-dick, just like my dream."

"Maybe you should, stop," I suggested.

"OKAY, Dad!" she drolled sarcastically, pulling her hand away. "I want to make you really hard, like in my dream. Do you think I can?"

"Sweety, this is my fault. I'm so sorry, we better stop. Your pajamas are dry."

"You said you liked my body. If I show you my body, would that make you hard?" And with that she stood up in front of me and dropped her towel. "Ooops!" she mocked, with a hand to her mouth.

Seeing my daughter's body in her full naked beauty, made me speechless. I did nothing to stop her as she brought her humming vibrator to a pink nipple. Her nipples were sprung hard and she massaged her tits for me.

"Do you like my pert little boobs, Dad? I know they're not very big. Do my tits disappoint you, as a dad? Did you hope for a daughter with big boobs?"

"I like them just fine. They're perfect and I love those pink nipples of yours."

"I'm glad you like them, Dad. How about my pussy? Do you really think it's adorable? Look at my pussy, Dad. Do you really like it?"

"Yes, Sweety."

"I'm so drunk and horny, right now. Do you want to watch me play with it?"

"Yes."

She played her vibrator along her slit. Her cute labia barely peeked out of her inny pussy until she spread herself with her fingers for me, showing me her pink wetness. She moved the tip of her toy from her clit to her pussy-hole. "Do you want me to, Dad? Do you want to see how I do it in the shower? Are you curious?"

"Yes, Sweety. I'm very curious."

"Okay, Dad." She slid it in slowly, closing her eyes and moaning. Then she quickly thrust in and out, causing her to moan louder and faster until she shuddered, and pulled it out. It glistened with her wetness. "Oh my God," she looked at me wide-eyed, "I've never cum that fast before. How about you? Are you hard, Dad?"

Without waiting, she grabbed me by the cock and squeezed. "Oh yeah," she said, still excited, "you're hard as a rock! Thank you, Dad. I'm honored." She stroked me up and down. "I like it. That's some really really hard dad-cock right there."

"Don't stop, Sweetie."

"Nope, I'm not doing it," she said, pulling her hand back. "You're doing it. It's your turn. I want to watch you masturbate with my panties like you did this morning. I want to see you do it."

I could not resist my naked daughter anything and she grinned as I wrapped her panties on my throbbing erection and started stroking. She turned up her vibrator and started on her clit again as she watched me. She shuddered slightly with apparent pleasure.

"Dad?" she asked, breathily.

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Do you want me to do the 'doggie-style' pose for you naked, while you masturbate?"

I nodded, all my resistance, long gone.

And, she did it. She got down on all fours in front of me and lifted her rounded ass up toward me, her pussy a glistening beacon as I stroked.

Brooke smiled back at me. "Do you like that, Dad?"

I could barely muster a, "Yes."

"Do you want to put it inside me?" she asked sweetly, reaching back to me with her vibrator.

"I would like that," I agreed.

She rested her head on the floor and pushed her round ass even higher toward me. I had to stop working on myself to avoid exploding on my daughter, and I instead focused on sliding the vibrator on full power into her very slick pussy.

"Oh, Dad! Yes!" she started as I penetrated her with her humming toy. It slid in easily and her pussy made slurping noises as I thrust the thing harder and faster. She moaned loudly with her mouth open, glancing back at me deliriously. I sped the tempo, slicing in and out of her at full tilt causing her slick honey to splatter out on my hand and drip down her thigh. Her body convulsed and I felt my daughter squeeze powerfully on the toy as I pushed into her. "Oh my God! Dad! Oh God!"

Then she near collapsed in front of me and she pulled her vibrator out of herself, her wetness glistening all around her pussy and on the toy and sticky on my hands.

"You made me cum hard," she said through heavy breaths, turning on her back on the floor, her eyelids drooping and her naked legs splayed in front of me. "Wow, Dad. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"How's your dick?" she asked languidly. "Is it hard?"

"Yes, it's very hard," I told her.

"Good. I like making you hard," she said distantly. "When are you going to cum on me, Dad? I think I'm falling asleep. Maybe I drank too much . . ."

Giving up on ever being a decent father again, I knelt between my daughter's open legs and brought myself to climax with her panties as she watched with sleepy eyes. She smiled a dreamy smile as I spurt on her, the first spurt making it to her chin and neck, then her chest, and as my spurts trailed off, I dripped the last of it onto her naked pussy.

"Miracle-sperm," she said absently, reaching down to her pussy, rubbing her fingers in it.

"What do you mean, miracle-sperm?" I asked.

"This is the sperm that caused the miracle of my birth," she explained, holding up a cum-covered finger. Then she put it in her mouth and sucked on it. "Tastes like dad-cum, but it will always be miracle-cum to me," she said with a lazy giggle.

I knelt there, between her legs, taking in the sight of my naked daughter laid out before me, decorated with my fresh cum. As wrong as it was, there was no denying, it was a beautiful thing. The only thing more beautiful had been the honor of seeing and feeling my daughter orgasm so powerfully and completely.

Brooke held up her now-silent but very sticky vibrator, beckoning to me. "Your turn, Dad. Do you want to taste it?"

I took the vibrator from her in silent reverence and licked it as my daughter watched with lidded eyes. I savored it, then I licked greedily, swirling the sticky nectar around my tongue.

She smiled dreamily. "Does it taste like daughter? . . . like daughter-pussy?"

"It tastes wonderful, like everything about you, Sweetie."

"I love you, too, Dad," she slurred, and after a pause, "can I have my panties, now? I think I'm going to sleep."

But, before I could hand them to her, she was snoring lightly where she lay.

I picked my daughter up off the floor, naked and cum-covered as she was, and laid her out gently on my bed.

I allowed myself one last long look at her delicious nude body, wet and sticky from our deviance. Then I covered her and turned out the light.

As I drifted to sleep on the sofa, I realized, even though I seemed to do everything wrong with my daughter, there was one thing I did right. She was loved. And, she loved me, too.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
Babies 101 Big brother is offered to help sisters fulfill a wish.in Incest/Taboo
Beck Takes Her Clothes Off ...and daddy loses his mind.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories