Learning to Love Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of the breasts I've seen here tonight," I agreed. "They are all beautiful. Besides, if it was a contest, Angel would have won already."

"No shit!" Kim slurred. "Lessee 'em Angel."

"You too, Elain," Camille added. "Pop out those big ol' titties!"

"Can't say I haven't been curious myself," Nicci admitted.

I looked at Angel, and she looked back. There was a pregnant pause.

"Hell, why not?" Angel said.

"Sure," I responded.

We both wriggled out of our shirts and unsnapped each other's bras at the back. Then simultaneously (for effect of course) we dropped our bras off. It was dead silent in the room for a moment, then...

"Holy shit! How big are you two?" gawked Camille, seeming to sober slightly.

In answer I tossed her both bras so she could see for herself.

"Pffft, I'm so drunk I can't see straight. You expect me to read?" Camille laughed, but she concentrated on the tiny labels long enough to decipher them and mutter, "Damn."

"Our twins could be twins," Nicci said to me with a grin. "Except yours are bigger and much, much paler."

"Elain was right," Camille said to Angel. "You win. I'd never wear clothes if I had tits like that."

"They are fun," Angel laughed, "but they get in the way sometimes."

"You ever need help carrying them around, you just call me," Camille laughed and gave us an exaggerated wink. "Take me home Nicci, or I'm gonna get bare ass naked and embarrass myself further."

Kim was speechless this whole time. She had just kind of glazed over in an alcohol stupor. Nicci and Camille got their shirts back on and (on assurance that Nicci was safe to drive), headed out with well wishes for the graduate and promises to stay in touch.

"No way are you driving anywhere, party girl," I told Kim as I knelt down in front of her and put the telephone in her hand. "Call home and tell your husband that you're safe and will be back in the morning."

"I'll call," Kim said with the iron sincerity that only the very intoxicated can manifest.

I locked up the house while she was on the phone leaving a message and Angel put away what was left of the food. Then we helped her into the bedroom, out of her jeans, and into my bed. I figured I'd sleep with Angel that night.

While Angel was in the bathroom, I tucked Kim in with some Tylenol and a big glass of water. She downed both, and when I had taken the glass back from her, she pulled me close to her face and whispered (loudly, because she was still incredibly drunk) to me with the same iron sincerity.

"You still my girlfriend tonight?"

"Sure thing, luscious. Now get some sleep."

"Mm-mm," she responded, shaking her head negatively. "I'm lonely. Need you."

One of her hands caressed my bare breasts, and when I looked down, I noticed the other working between her legs under the blanket. My pussy was already moist and tingly from the boob show we'd had, but it turned molten then.

"Go to sleep, party girl," I said pulling back from her a little.

"No," she whined, pulled me close to her face again, and staged whispered in a cloud of tequila fumes. "I'm horny."

"And very drunk and very married," I said gently. "Now make yourself cum if you need to and go to sleep."

Her eyes rolled back, and she relaxed into the pillow. Fabulous, who had been shut in the bedroom during the party, hopped up and gave her a sniff. She wrinkled her nose and asked Myow?

"She's a guest, Fabby Cat," I warned our furry trouble maker. "Don't mess with her. I don't care what she smells like."

Fabulous commented Rrryup, rubbed against me for a moment, and hopped down to disappear under the bed. I knew she was planning to ambush Angel's feet when she came out of the bathroom.

"How's Kim?" Angel asked a moment later when she emerged.

"Passed out, I think. I gave her some Tylenol and water to hopefully help her morning be better. Oh, and be warned that there's a psycho-attack-cat under the bed."

Angel gave my bed as wide a berth as possible on her way to her own bed, prompting an aborted mrow! attack from Fabulous that dissolved before it reached Angel's ankles and turned into a rub instead.

"Easy there little tiger," Angel said, shed the rest of her clothes, and climbed naked into her bed. "I'm still buzzed from the wine. Glad I didn't drink as much as some though. Getting half naked with the other girls got my pussy all wet. I'm so used to masturbating freely around you that I probably would have done something inappropriate in company."

"Tell me about it," I agreed as I finished stripping and climbed in with her. "Way too much eye candy around to keep dry panties, and I think our party girl in the next bed is actually bi -- not just pretend bi like we said for the party."

"Really?"

"She came onto me before you came out of the bathroom, and she was rubbing her pussy under the covers."

"Why, dear sister, are you not sitting on her face then?"

"Because she's passed out drunk and has a husband waiting at home."

"I suppose those are good reasons."

"Speaking of which, have you broken up with Gabe yet?"

Angel sighed, "No, not yet."

"Did he even try to come to your graduation?"

"No, I never even heard from him about it."

"Do I need to tell you again what I think about it?" Secretly I was very happy that the "Angel Gabriel" had... well... gone to hell. He wasn't good enough for her.

"Noooo," Angel sighed again. "I know it's over, but there hasn't been any closure. Until then, I'm not rid of him."

"Your loss," I said without malice. "I could be sitting on your face right now."

"I know but this will have to do for now," Angel said and kissed me softly.

We went to sleep.

*****

I woke up maybe two hours later with a shudder as a soft hand caressed my spine down to the top of my ass. Angel was fast asleep in front of me, so that meant that Kim was awake and sitting on the edge of the bed behind me. I could smell the oiliness of the tequila coming out of her skin and taste her breath when she bent over me to kiss my neck.

I turned onto my back to face her. She immediately pressed her lips to mine before I could protest, and gently took a handful of my right breast. I could feel her hard nipples pressed into my skin as well and the softness of her behind those nipples yield against me.

"Gonna fuck you so good," she whispered after the kiss, still obviously drunk, but much more lucid than she had been.

"No, honey, your husband," I said, which had pretty much zero effect on her.

She took my right nipple into her mouth and wetly sucked it while swirling it with her tongue. Oh, it felt soooo good.

I had been on a few female dates and kissed a couple of girls since acknowledging my bisexuality, but Angel was still the only female sexual partner I had experienced to this point. Kim's lips and hands felt totally different and very exciting. Against any sort of judgment at all, I moaned and pulled her head tighter to my breast. Kim responded to my willingness by levering her lower half around to lie on top of me while she buried her face in my tits to lick the valley between. I could feel the heat of her pussy brush across my legs.

My moan and Kim's extra weight on the bed woke Angel, who then turned on a bedside lamp and gasped. Kim looked up at Angel in embarrassed lust, and I looked over at Angel in mild panic.

"Don't stop," Angel said softly. "I'm just going to move to the desk chair so you can have room to play."

"Wanna play too?" Kim asked.

"No, this is just for you two," Angel responded as she slipped out of bed. "I'd like to watch though. That okay?"

Kim looked at me, and I nodded. Her agreement was implied when she buried her face back in my cleavage and licked her way up to the hollow of my throat. I barely heard Angel settle into the chair before Kim licked her way across my jawline, and we lip-locked again. Our tongues chased each other in and out and around, and I pulled her body against mine.

You readers all know by now that shapes, textures, and colors all make a big impact on my memory. The thing that was so startling about Kim was that there was so little of her compared to what I was used to. Angel was probably a good five inches taller and outweighed her by I'd guess about forty pounds. They had very different bodies. It's a stupid analogy, but it is like trading your daytime purse for an evening purse. You feel like you can toss the latter around as if it weighs nothing.

I moved my hands down to Kim's hips and adjusted her several inches to my right so that her legs split over my right thigh. This put us in a face-to-face scissor, and I pulled tight to her to grind my pussy against her thigh while grinding her pussy against mine. I was soaked. So was she and whimpered into my mouth as my thigh put pressure on her clit.

My hands moved to grip her small, tight ass, and my fingers brushed up its cleft to stroke her pussy. Kim broke our deep kiss with a gasp and rapidly jerked her hips to hump against me.

"Gonna cum on you," she panted as she looked into my eyes. "Gonna cum... right... now."

And she did with a long shuddering whimper of release and a movie-quality arch to her back. This presented her hard nipples to me, so I couldn't resist fluttering one with my tongue as she crested. This triggered a soft cry of ecstasy, and she uncoiled back down onto my chest as she released.

"Oh god," she breathed. "That's what I wanted."

I held her as she came back to earth but continued to slowly grind my pussy against her leg. I wanted more. I was sure of that, but she needed a minute to get her head back on her body.

"Tits are so big," she murmured from my chest. "I've never played with tits so fucking big before."

"I didn't know you were really bi," I said.

"Uh huh, definitely," she answered. "I know'm drunk, but I know what'm doing. I want this. God, you're so hot."

In response, I increased the intensity of my grinding against her.

"Oooo baby, you need some attention down there?" she asked.

"Yeah," said, more urgently than I intended. Kim and I didn't have the trust that Angel and I had built up in all our time together. I didn't really know her or how she would react to anything. I just needed to fuck, and I needed it badly, so the anxiety of a strange partner was translating into a dangerous excitement.

"Whatcha want?"

I took the risk. Kim obviously wasn't a prude.

"Go down. I want your face in my pussy."

She didn't say a word. She just grinned that evil grin of hers and slid off me to turn and face my feet. Holding my legs apart, she pressed her mouth fully onto me and licked me from top to bottom, hard. Angel is gentle and articulate when she goes down. Kim, by comparison, was enthusiastic and aggressive. She seemed to be motivated to get me off as quickly as possible, and to her credit, it didn't take long with her tongue rapidly thrusting into my opening. I came in a burst without a long buildup and something started to dawn on me in that post orgasmic let down that happens.

I looked over to Angel to see her masturbating furiously in the desk chair, but there was a strange look on her face. It was dawning on her too.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it because as that moment Kim lifted a leg over me to plant her (naturally blonde as it turned out) little pussy on my face, all the while keeping her lips glued to mine.

Kim's body was amazing. She was small and tight everywhere. Her ass was firm, round, and smooth. Her small round breasts pressed into my lower belly and her rigid nipples scraped against me as she moved. Her little pussy was delicate and pink. Wiggling my tongue into it was a challenge for its tightness. Her flavor was so light that she was almost tasteless except for saltiness, like a hint of sweat. I made love to it with practiced authority until she came screaming on my face and went limp.

I helped her to get off me onto the bed and held her until she came back to herself. She felt like a doll in my arms and I wondered what an even smaller girl like Megan would feel like.

"Wore me out," Kim said, looking up at me.

"Between the booze and being upside down between her legs, it's no wonder you're exhausted," Angel said, coming to sit on the bed next to us. "You both looked so sexy. Thank you for letting me watch."

"Yeah," I said ambiguously.

"You taste good," Kim said and snuggled into my breasts. "Did you like my little kitty?"

"It's gorgeous. You're so tight!"

"So tight it squeaks," she joked. "It stays that way."

"How's that?" Angel said.

"My husband has a little dick."

"Kim!" I said.

"It's true. He's easy to blow though. Maybe we'll get him over here, and we can both fuck you next time."

"No," I said.

"No? I thought you were bi?"

"I am bi, but not both."

"Huh?"

"She means, men or women not men and women," Angel explained.

"Well I'm not like that," Kim said. "I want it all. My husband doesn't mind as long as I share."

"I mind," I said carefully.

"Are you saying you didn't want to do what we just did? Your kitty sure did!"

"No arguments there," I conceded slowly. "What I'm saying is that I don't want to be 'the other woman'."

Kim thought about that for a minute and then nodded.

"I get you. That probably also means that we won't be doing this again, doesn't it?"

"Not as long as that's where I would stand."

"You aren't cut out for casual sex," Kim said astutely. "That's not a slam -- some people just aren't, and you're one of those people."

"Maybe so," I said. "That doesn't mean I didn't just enjoy the hell out you, though. You're only the second girl I've gone all the way with."

"Good," Kim said. "I was starting to feel rejected there for a minute. How did I compare?"

"There's no comparison. You and my other girl are very different."

"It's all right. In my own little private scoreboard, I have just spent the night with four of the most fantastic tits I've ever seen and I got to fuck you -- even if just this once.

"And," she said looking up at Angel, "I got you see you get off watching us. God, you two are so fucking sexy. How are you not fucking each other's brains out all the time?"

"I'm straight," Angel said.

"You weren't frigging your clit like a straight girl!"

"I'm straight," Angel said again with the unmistakable tone of finality.

"Uh huh?" Kim said. "Well I sense this turning awkward, which is not where three hot naked chicks should be at this time of night. If you think I'm good to go, I'll drive home."

"You don't have to go," I assuaged. "We're all good. This will just be our little pussy-scented secret."

Everyone relaxed and then laughed when I suggested, "C'mon Straight Girl. Lie down. Let's put this lady in a big tit sandwich and all get some sleep."

Angel snuggled up to the other side of Kim, and we all went to sleep with her in the middle of our four acres of breasts. I think she could have died happy right there.

*****

Kim slipped out some time in the dark early morning without waking Angel and blew me a kiss from the doorway. I waited until heard her car leave, and then I started to cry.

Angel opened her eyes slowly and said, "It was good, but it just wasn't right was it?"

I nodded, "Kim said it. I'm not cut out for casual sex. I don't feel anything for her. I just had sex with a stranger. Even worse, I realized it part way through and so did you. I saw it on your face."

Angel nodded.

"I just shared an incredibly intimate experience with another woman, and it didn't mean anything."

"It meant something," Angel said. "Otherwise you wouldn't have done it. You don't like what it meant though."

"That's what I'm so pissed about!" I explained. "I did it because I'm angry... and afraid... and lonely. I did it because it was easy, and I wanted to fuck for the release of it. How shallow am I?

"The worst part was that I liked it. My body liked it, but my conscience is screaming, 'this isn't like me'. I was regretting it while I was doing it, for all kinds of reasons."

"What was good about it? Think for a minute." Angel asked.

"Well I definitely learned that I'm not a casual sex kind of girl."

"That is something useful to know about yourself."

"I got to get off with another person. It's been a while."

"What else?"

"I got to try out another girl with really no strings attached. That was exciting even if it was under weird circumstances. And you got to watch, which is something I promised you some time ago."

"The big picture," Angel pointed out, "is that you got those positive experiences, galvanized some of your own principles, and learned that your actions didn't solve your problems. Think of it as a set of life lessons with some hot pussy thrown in."

I blinked slowly for a few moments as it sunk in.

"You've been practicing this in your head and waiting haven't you?" I accused her.

"Since we all climbed in bed together, yes. But it's a familiar set of lessons."

"How do you mean?"

"It's what I learned from my time with Carlos. You learned it much faster than I did," she answered quietly.

You readers please refer back to my Learning to Love Myself narrative if you don't know who Carlos is. Angel was exactly correct.

"It's going to take me some time to work through this and what it means," I said.

"Of course," Angel agreed, "but don't make it more important that it was. You had a one-night-stand with a hot chick. It taught you some important things about yourself, and you got to have some fun sex."

"Am I overreacting?"

"Not really. Not knowing you and how seriously you take things like this."

"Okay. I want to ask something else completely shallow."

"Yeah," Angel said, anticipating my question. "It was really, really sexy. Even though I could tell what was going on in your head, I had to touch myself. I was also a little jealous, I have to say -- watching you get your pussy eaten by somebody else, and watching you make her cum. Did she feel as good as she looked?"

"It was so strange," I told her. "I'm used to us, right? We're all tits and curves. I know that swimming has made me stronger than average, but there was nothing to her. She felt so... small, even though she's almost my height. I could just toss her around."

"She probably liked that," Angel remarked. "I'm sure she's -- "

"Thank you," I interjected.

"What?"

"Thank you for helping me unpack how I'm feeling. This whole night was totally bizarre, but you're the best. You know it's going to totally suck without you here, and I'll probably be on the phone with you all the time."

"You know I won't mind, and you know I'll miss you just as much. What we have isn't going away. It's just spacing out a little."

"Promise?"

"You know it. Now let's get a shower together before we go meet Mom and Dad for breakfast," she said looking at the clock.

"Sounds good."

Mrowowow! Fabulous agreed, sauntering in at the mention of breakfast.

"Oh, and one more thing," Angel said as she jiggled into an upright position.

"Yes?"

"Remind me to break up with Gabriel today."

"With pleasure."

*****

12