Learning to Love Another Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know. Only one thing for it then..."

"What's that?"

Ethan grinned and leaned in, "I'm going to eat your pussy."

"Oh, I was hoping you would," I sighed and guided his face between my thighs.

Oh my, my readers, having a man go down on you is different. I think it is one of the inherent gifts of the male gender that you men don't care at all what you look like while making love. Ethan went after my pussy like he was starving. He was gentle and had good technique (obviously mine was not his first taste), but enthusiasm isn't a big enough word to cover it. He was having a great time and didn't mind showing it.

The fervor with which he lapped at my inner lips and swirled and sucked my clit had me orgasming faster than I expected. To his credit, he slowed down a little after I came, and kept me in the "hot zone" so that I could cum a second and then a third time. By that third time I was laughing from the sheer joy of release and endorphins, and he had physically picked my hips way up off the bed to hold my spasming pussy to this mouth.

Try this by the way, if you have the means. It makes all the blood rush to your head even better than being on top in a 69, and it intensifies the orgasm more than you would expect. I hear hanging upside down with those gravity boot things is even better, but I haven't tried it. It seems like a good way to fall on your head.

I finally had to push his face away and tell him, "No more, baby. I need to catch my breath!"

"I love going down," he said, all smiles. "And you are great to go down on!"

"I could tell," I sighed and stretched decadently. "That was very, very nice."

"Thank you," Ethan said and lay down next to me. "Michelle hated having me eat her out, so I almost never got to do it."

"What's not to like?"

"She just didn't like being the sole recipient of pleasure. It made her really uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry Ethan, but the girl was obviously brain damaged. What about Veronica? Did she like being eaten?"

"She loved it. Since intercourse was uncomfortable for her, we did mostly oral sex. That's how I learned."

"You learned well, but I'm available any time you want to practice," I said, then reached down and took hold of his massive erection. "Was Veronica able to reciprocate? I imagine this isn't the easiest cock to suck."

"She did the best she could, but it was tiring for her. It always felt good though."

"What about Michelle?" I asked and began to stroke up and down his length.

"Too big for her. She could lick it, but she couldn't suck it without it being really uncomfortable for both of us. She tried to make up for the lack in other ways, but oral was too hard for her."

"That reminds me what I was going to ask about her," I said and continued to stroke him. "She liked it in the back door didn't she?"

"Actually yeah," Ethan said surprised, and I felt his cock give a good twitch in my hand. "How did you know?"

"I figured that if she was a little kinky about pain and liked having her pussy hit that hard, she might gravitate toward anal.

"That's not to say you have to be into pain to like anal -- Jessi-K loved anal play and some pain play too -- but I imagine having something this big up your ass would be a bit extreme," I continued and wagged his cock for emphasis.

"I have to admit," Ethan said thoughtfully, "I really liked doing it. Part of it was that she was really, really tight. Most of it though was that you just can't rush anal sex. She had to slow it down and let me do it at an easy pace or risk actually doing damage that went beyond her threshold for 'fun pain'."

"I have to tell you up front, baby," I said and paused my pumping of his rigid shaft, "I don't enjoy it. Jessi-K tried everything she knew to get me to like it, but it just never felt comfortable or arousing to me. I'd finger her or use toys on her ass happily, but I just never liked it for myself."

"No harm, no foul," Ethan replied. "Veronica never even wanted to try it. I took Michelle to be an exception rather than a rule. It just happened to work for me because it was less frantic doing it that way."

"So..." I said and scooted down on the bed, "would you mind if I try to give my very first blowjob?"

"Oh, I was hoping you would," he grinned, echoing my statement from earlier.

"Can you coach me through it?"

"Yeah," he readily agreed. "It not that complicated. Everything that you have been doing with your hand is great. I like a little softer squeeze, but otherwise you've got that. I also like my balls played with, just be gentle. The back side of them is especially sensitive.

"As far as what to do with your mouth, any licking or moving your lips around on me will feel good. Licking the underside of the head -- right here -- is the best... especially if the rest of the head is sitting on your lips, like your holding it in a kiss."

"Like this," I asked and gave it a try.

I tasted a little of his pre-cum. It was salty and not at all unpleasant.

"Ooooohhh yeah, exactly like that!"

"Well that's encouraging," I giggled, after he turned back the right color.

"Yup, you nailed right on the first try. That is one of most intense feeling things that you can do, but what really feels the best is being sucked. The more of me you can fit in your mouth the better, so you can slide me in and out, but what really matters if you get right down to it, is if you can suck on the head. Everything else you can do with your hand, but having the whole head in your mouth with sucking and some tongue is what feels best to me."

"Angel once described giving a blowjob as 'using your mouth like a more articulate form of your pussy'. She said basically, 'fuck him with your mouth'," I explained.

"I can see that, but you can't suck me the same way with your pussy. That sucking and licking on the head is what makes blowjobs feel different and special... at least to me."

"I'll try it," I said, "but I'm not ready for you to cum in my mouth."

"I'll give you fair warning," Ethan said. "I promise."

"Okay," I said and resumed pumping his cock. "Here goes."

I started by licking up and down his shaft while I cradled his balls in my hand. He tasted a bit like soap from the shower we just had and a little bit like the pre-cum I had tasted when I licked the head. It wasn't bad at all, and the warm wet stimulation of my mouth had him very hard. After a couple of minutes of this, I moved up and started licking the underside of his cockhead again, which caused him to stiffen and shudder. Then while stroking my hand up and down his impressive length, I parted my lips over the tip of his cock and wetly kissed the head with my open mouth. I wasn't quite taking him inside yet, but my lips were grasping around his head with gentle suction. That seemed to be the next level of sensation for him, because he began to moan and reached down to stroke my face.

"Don't push on my head!" I said, startled by the touch.

"I wasn't going to," he said. "Relax. Take your time and work up to whatever you feel comfortable doing. I'm not going to force anything."

"Sorry, baby," I said between resumed licks of his cockhead, "I'm just nervous."

"Really, Elain," Ethan said very gently. "Take your time and relax. You need time to figure out what you're doing, and doing it slowly feels better anyway. Don't get in a hurry. You're doing great though, baby. That feels incredible."

"Okay," I said and took a deep breath before taking the plunge.

Ethan had (what I found out later to be) what is called a "prow shaped" penis. The shaft was as thick as or thicker than the head, and the head was slightly pointed. It was shaped like a missile, not a walking stick. In other words, he didn't have a disproportionately big knob on the end. If he had, I never would have fit him in my mouth at all.

I parted my lips and slowly let the head push into my mouth, gliding in over my tongue. The whole head and about two of my fingers' widths would fit in my mouth and still allow me to breathe through my nose. I just held him there for a minute so I could get used to the feeling of him in my mouth and fight down the instinct to panic about breathing. I was okay, so I slid him back out over my tongue and kissed the tip. Then back in to my comfortable depth again, and I moved my tongue slowly back and forth under him, hopefully still hitting that sensitive spot under the head.

Ethan groaned again, "That is soooo gooood, Elain. You are doing great, baby. How's that for you?"

I slid him back out off my tongue and replied while pumping his cock in my hand, "I'm okay. I can breathe all right, and it doesn't hurt my jaw to have you in that much. Is there enough of you in my mouth to be good?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "Like I said, more is better, but as long as at least the head is in, I'm great."

"Okay," I said, "Here I go then."

I slid him back in, rubbed him underneath with my tongue, and this time closed my lips around him and sucked.

"Yesssssss," Ethan hissed, and his cock swelled in my mouth.

I thought for a second he was cumming and almost pulled off, but it was just his arousal and my suction that I felt bulge him. Encouraged, I began to stroke him again while I tongued and sucked. He spoke encouragement in moans and whispers as I became more and more comfortable with the feeling of giving him head. Then because it kind of came naturally, I began to bob my head on his cock while I stroked and sucked. There it was, I was giving a real blowjob. Like Angel had described to me, you just kind of fuck him with your mouth.

Ethan's hips started to almost involuntarily buck and his breath was coming in ragged gasps. I matched the motion of his hips so that his little thrusts were doing the in-and-out of my mouth and I just kept up the stroking, licking, and sucking; but I was also careful not to let him push to far in my mouth. I felt his balls draw up in my other caressing hand and just as I figured the warning lights were going off, Ethan spoke.

"I'm gonna cum any time now."

I had that quick mental debate -- do I go ahead and let him cum in my mouth or do I chicken out? There wasn't a lot of time to decide, so I played it safe and as quickly as I could I pulled my head back and replaced my mouth with my other hand to stroke his cockhead. He sighed briefly then two big spurts of semen hit me in the throat and a third dribbled across my breasts.

Ethan's hips slowly lowered back to the bed and he exhaled in a long, satisfied way. His cock began to deflate in my hand and I gave it a little lick before I thought about it. He jumped slightly from the sensation, and I got what felt like a huge glob of his cum on my tongue. It felt warm and heavy in my mouth. The taste wasn't good per se, but it wasn't nauseating. It was salty and honestly a bit snot-like. I guess it was like Angel had described simply as, "Not that bad." I swallowed it without letting him know what happened.

"Wow..." was all Ethan could say after a moment.

"I take it I did all right then?"

"We could save a lot of time if I just married you now," Ethan said dreamily.

"Maybe tomorrow," I said. "There are a lot of things we haven't tried yet."

*****

"Nine inches? NINE fucking inches?" Angel repeated incredulously on the phone a few days later. "Who knew the man was hiding that this whole time?"

"I know!" I replied. "I honestly feel bad, too. You know how we gripe about how people objectify us because of our breasts, right? I'm afraid I'm being just as shallow."

"Yeah but... NINE fucking inches!"

I had just filled Angel in on becoming sexually active with Ethan and how it was all oral sex, touching, and a little tit-fucking at this point. I told her how I had given my first blowjob, and by that time probably a dozen more. I just couldn't seem to leave Ethan alone. It seemed like if we had fifteen minutes to kill with nothing else going on, I'd be sucking him. It was my first experience with a penis in real life (beyond the brief touching with a boy in the back of a car that I have already written about), and it was awesome to experiment with something new. On the flip side, if I wasn't blowing him, he was eating me. I think his long time with Michelle with no taste for it had given him a powerful need to bury his face in my pussy. I also had the biggest breasts he'd ever played with, and he was addicted. Plus, as much as I complained about the volume of sex that Jessi had needed, I had missed having it myself and was making up for lost time.

Misplaced priorities aside, we were having a lot of fun and getting our rhythm down. He was starting to get damn good at eating me and my comfort level and skill at giving head was increasing steadily. After the first few times, I tried letting him cum in my mouth. It didn't taste bad really, but it felt icky. I just held on through it and swallowed it, understanding the point was to keep sucking him through his orgasm so he didn't have to have the best feeling part interrupted at the most crucial time. After that, I just figured it was worth it to make him feel good, so I did it every time.

Let me be clear here for the benefit of both my male and female readers -- I never liked letting Ethan cum in my mouth. I have heard that some women really like it. I have never met any of them. On the other hand, I found that I really liked sucking him -- honestly enjoyed it and got turned on by having his cock in my mouth. I only swallowed because it felt best to Ethan, and I wanted him to feel as good as possible. The cum in my mouth wasn't unpleasant enough that it wasn't worth it do it for him. Take that for whatever it's worth. Anyway, back to the phone conversation...

"That's half an inch shorter than PB," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but as well as he's made, PB is fake, and he feels fake. Ethan would be warm and hard and have real swinging balls. Elain my pussy is wet just talking about it!"

"I know!" I repeated. "Jeez, Angel we sound like every stereotype that men want to believe. Ladies aren't supposed to care about the numbers, and size isn't supposed to matter, blah, blah..."

"Yeah but... NINE fucking inches!" she said for the fourth time, and we degenerated into giggling.

"I know," I sighed. "I just need to admit that the size of it turns me on and be okay with that. I guess I'm just a big sex kind of girl, like you are. Big tits, big cocks, all big. I wish you could see it."

"Me too," she sighed back. "Do you think you'll go all the way with him?"

"I want to," I said, "But I want to for the right reason. I think I'm going to have to get my brain back straight and get over the novelty of it. Right now, if I did, I think it would be just to say that I had. I want something like that to be about him, not just his enormous cock."

"I get you, and I respect that. Let me know how things go regardless. I have gone on a second date with Charles, but I don't see a third in his future. I have to have sex vicariously through you."

"I'll spare no juicy details."

"You better not. In the meantime, I'm so juicy myself that I'm going to go give PB a ride," Angel said, a little breathlessly.

"Happy orgasms, big sister. I love you, and I'll talk to you soon."

"Love you too, baby. Good night."

*****


I unpacked some of what Angel and I talked about with Ethan the next day. First that she was terribly excited about his unusual size, so that should count toward some positive affirmation for him. Second -- where my head was about wanting to go all the way and needing it to be about something more than just riding a big cock.

He really took it in stride and was grateful that I talked to him about it. That was something that was awesome about Ethan, he was grateful for ordinary things. He would eat me to several mind-blowing orgasms and then thank me for letting him do it. It wasn't that he was submissive or anything, he just had that kind of perspective.

The non-stop oral sex odyssey finally wound down after a couple of weeks. We had gotten comfortable with 69-ing (me on top) and would do that a lot, but the urgency was fading. It became more about the touching, talking, and snuggling that bounded the licking and sucking. We still kissed a lot (on the mouth!) and did the normal foreplay kind of things as well.

Also don't think that all we were doing was having sex. We both still had full time jobs, families, a noisy cat, groceries to buy, bills to pay, etc. So once the urgency of the sex died down, we went back to our previous normal of doing regular things together like talking, riding, eating meals, etc. There was just the added excitement and benefit that whenever I wanted my pussy licked, all I had to do was suggest it. Likewise, any time he felt like a blowjob (or I felt like giving one), it could happen. It was a fun time.

Then one night about three months after that first motorcycle ride and sexual explosion, I just felt like the time was right. We had gone on one of our favorite dates, a night-time ride (though it was cold by this time) to a little Italian restaurant on the other side of town and shared a wonderful meal by the fireplace in the main dining room. Then we rented a movie on the way back (to my place, as it happened this time) and planned to spend the night together.

Later, the movie was over and I had just finished having my second orgasm straddling his face and grinding my pussy on his mouth. Sometimes we both just really liked the "sit on my face" position. I slid down to lie next to him with my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat and catching my breath. Ethan stroked my hair and kissed it while he hugged me close.

We were murmuring sweet things to each other, and my heart felt so full. It felt like when I used to sleep with Angel -- that "everything is going to be all right if I can just stay here" feeling of love and comfort. I really cared for Ethan, and I wanted him to be happy. I wasn't sure if I loved him, but I loved being with him, and I loved making love to him. We had been together as a couple (if you count that Labor Day race as our official first date) for four months but had been friends for almost exactly a year. I felt safe with him, and I felt like I "could" love him, if you can get the subtleties of the emotional state I found myself in.

All of this was going through my head as he kissed my hair and hugged me to him with my head on his chest. Six inches or so from my nose the head of his beautiful penis twitched in its swollen hardness and a clear drop of pre-cum slid from the slit and dropped into his belly button. I watched the head beat softly in time with his heartbeat under my ear and something came together in my brain. I don't have good words for it, but the meaning of it was that the man wasn't the penis I cared about, but the penis was part of the man I cared about; and at that moment, I thought, "I want to fuck this man." That sounds awfully coarse given the tenderness of the situation, but what was important was that the thought was not, "I want to fuck that cock."

Without a word, I swung a leg over his hips and sat up, straddling him. He grinned as I squashed my pussy open onto the middle of his thick shaft and started to grind my hips down on him. We had done this kind of thing before -- just me rubbing myself up and down his length -- and had both cum this way. He automatically reached up and held my tits in his strong hands, supporting them and rubbing across my nipples with his thumbs.

"I think I'm ready to have you inside me," I said softly.

Ethan smiled and continued rubbing my nipples. I felt his cock pulse under the slip-sliding of my pussy.

"I said -- I think I'm ready to have you inside me," I repeated, louder.

"Oh, I heard you," he responded. "I just wanted to give you the chance to say it again, in case you didn't mean to say it out loud the first time."