Learning to Love Your Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren continued her onslaught for several more seconds, before moving to nibble on Emma's earlobe, who shuddered with pleasure at the feeling. Then Lauren whispered, "I want to taste all of you sis."

Emma immediately understood what she wanted, and a smile split her face from ear to ear. She sat up again, looked down at her friend and replied. "I'm all yours." She moved her legs so that she was no longer straddling her supine friend, and knelt beside her, leaned in for one last kiss, and smiled. Lifting her legs again, she placed on knee just above Lauren's shoulder, then the other knee opposite that, so she was now straddling the freckled face of her friend, who licked her lips hungrily. Emma let her hips hover inches above Lauren's waiting mouth, wiggling her ass ever so slightly and looked down, saw Lauren's toes curl in anticipation and felt excitement well up inside herself. She had never sat on anyone's face, and she had certainly never been eaten out by a girl. Lauren wasn't as patient however, and Emma felt hands grab her hips and yank her downwards so that Lauren could bury her face into her pussy. The redhead attacked her friend's nether regions with lustful abandon, and Emma felt herself quiver and buckle at the sensation. Rocking her hips, Emma ground her pussy onto the tongue being forced inside of her, riding her friend's face. The lewd smacking of Lauren's oral ministrations mixed with Emma's moans as she writhed in ecstasy.

Emma realized she was being greedy, and knew she had to do something for her pledge sister too. Glancing down she noticed the little patch of ginger hair, neatly trimmed, leading the way to Lauren's womanhood. She leaned over, parting Lauren's milky white thighs and revealed her glistening pussy. Emma had never gone down on a woman, but in that moment, there was nothing she wanted more. She ran her tongue from the top of the pink slit in front of her, down as far as she could reach, going slow to drag out the moment. Lauren squirmed beneath her, clearly enjoying the feeling, which emboldened Emma to plunge her tongue further. Emma licked deeper and deeper, giving long slow licks, savoring the taste of her friend. Stopping a moment to lick her lips clean, Emma noticed that Lauren was picking up the pace with her own tongue, and Emma could feel the first waves of an orgasm washing over her. She wasn't sure if Lauren was incredibly talented with her tongue, or if she was just more sensitive than usual, but she soon lost control and slumped over as her body was wracked with spasms, her thighs squeezing her roommate's face as she came harder than she had in a long time. It must have been a full minute before the waves of pleasure subsided, and Lauren continued gently nuzzling and licking while Emma recovered from her intense orgasm.

Knowing she had to repay her pledge sister for her efforts, Emma picked herself up, and felt around on the bed for Lauren's discarded dildo. She flicked the small switch to power it up, and felt it buzz to life in her hand.

Hearing the toy, Lauren stopped her gentle lapping and said "Oh honey, you don't have to do that, just let..." but Emma squeezed her thighs tighter and smothered her protest.

"Nonsense. You scratch my back, I scratch yours." Emma smiled and laid the vibrating toy against Lauren's exposed clit. Bucking her hips into the large purple rod, Lauren was clearly enjoying the gesture. With one hand Emma kept the toy in place, gently moving it back and force, never leaving the clit for too long, and with her other hand she pinched Lauren's nipple, not enough to hurt her, but enough to let her squirm a little. She kept this rhythm, occasionally teasing the other nipple, until Lauren began moaning louder and Emma could tell she was close. Emma removed the buzzing toy from her friend's clit and leaned down to lick it vigorously. This definitely had the desired response and she could feel Lauren's pussy quiver, begging for release. She took the still vibrating dildo and plunged it into Lauren's dripping slit and sucked hard on her clit. That was all Lauren needed to reach climax herself. Emma could hear her moans rise in pitch until she nearly screamed. Hot, sweet cum gushed out of the redhead's vagina, flowing around the large purple toy still impaling it. Emma had certainly heard of girl's squirting when they came, but seeing it firsthand filled her with wonder. Most of her cum simply spilled out, soaking into the sheets below, but one thin stream shot out into the air, and Emma impulsively leaned out, opening her mouth, and tried to catch a taste. The majority of it splashed against her face, warm and wet, but some did find its way onto her tongue before the stream waned. Eventually Lauren's orgasm subsided too, and both girls were spent.

Emma gingerly removed the purple toy from her friend and turned it off, watching the juices drip off it. She lifted herself from her friend's face, and knelt beside her. Making eye contact, she made a sensual show and sucking the dildo clean, running her tongue over it, and enjoying the last drops of her friend's sweet nectar.

"Looks like someone can't get enough huh?" Lauren aid, not taking her eyes from the show Emma was giving her. "Well, good thing we live together. All you can eat buffet." She gave her roommate a wink and sat up.

Emma took a moment to think of a clever reply, but was interrupted by her cell phone buzzing across the room. She must have left it on her nightstand before the initiation ritual last night. Quickly crawling over Lauren, she crossed the room to check it. It was a text from Maggie.

"Hey Emmy, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to explain things. Please come back to my room, we need to talk. Love you." The text read.

Emma glanced over at Lauren, "Its Maggie. She wants to talk. Maybe she knows more about last night?"

"Maybe she just wants a piece of you too." Lauren replied flirtatiously. The thought honestly had not crossed Emma's mind.

"Look, until we know what is going on here, maybe we don't tell anyone about..." she paused, pointing to Lauren and then back to herself, "...us. Know what I mean?"

"My dirty little secret." Lauren said, miming a zipper closing across her lips. Standing up, Lauren searched her nearby laundry basket and pulled out a pair of yoga pants and began slipping into them.

"Where are you going?" Emma looked at her roommate quizzically.

"To talk to Maggie with you duh. Sisters stick together, and I want to know what's going on too." She glanced back at Emma one more time. "Not that I mind some of the changes around here." Emma blushed and began getting dressed to. She slipped on a pair of jogging shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top, then grabbed her phone.

She began typing. "The roomie and I are on the way down. Sorry I ran off, see you soon!"

It was time to figure out what was going on at Delta Kappa Sigma.

12