Learning to Milk

Story Info
Laura's daddy teaches her about milking and breeding.
3.7k words
4.36
313k
513
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura rolled over and groaned, batting at the hand gently shaking her shoulder.

"It's time to wake up, baby," she heard her father whisper. "We have a lot of work to get done today."

She rolled back over and blinked her eyes up at him. He was leaned over her bed and took a moment to brush her bangs out of her eyes, looking down at her with a doting expression.

"I've let you sleep in pretty late and already gotten started on the chores. But you need to be a big girl and help me with the milking," he said softly.

He reached his hand behind her neck and gently pulled her into a sitting position, rubbing her back in circles once she was upright. Laura nodded and swung her long legs out of bed between his. She tilted her head back and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, daddy, I'm up," she said. He stepped back as she stood up and stretched her arms up over her head with a yawn. When she opened her eyes, she caught her father staring at her thrust-out tits. They'd been getting bigger ever since she'd hit her 18th birthday, and a lot more sensitive. She grabbed at the hem of the t-shirt which had ridden up to show a hint of her soft breasts and pulled it down to reach the waist of her pink panties.

Her father cleared his throat and turned away. "Grab a quick shower and I'll meet you in the barn in a few minutes," he said. He sounded a bit out of breath. He must have run up the stairs, she thought.

Twenty minutes later she wandered into the barn wearing her work clothes, though she'd left off her bra; it didn't seem to fit anymore and when she tried to squeeze into it the rubbing against her puckered nipples was too much. Her father was already in the barn, sitting on a stool and milking one of the cows. She walked up to him, noticing the quick and efficient pulls he made at the cow's teats and the splashes of milk into the pail. Her own nipples tingled as she watched, and she couldn't help reaching up and touching them.

"The cows seem to like it when you do that," she commented.

"They do, baby," her father answered. "They need to be milked at least twice a day or they get very uncomfortable and their udders start to hurt".

Laura nodded and stored that information away. She'd come out to the farm to stay with her father for the summer a few weeks ago and was learning a lot. She didn't normally get to see him much, just for a couple of months each year, though she was thinking about staying longer now that she'd finished school. She wasn't sure she wanted to go to college and had always loved her summers with her father and the laid-back atmosphere of the farm. This was also the first year she'd been given real chores. Her father always coddled her a bit and had only ever made her feed the chickens in past summers, besides doing some household chores.

She continued to watch his deft hands pulling at the cow's teats until no more milk came out. He stood up and dumped the bucket of milk into a large metal container as the cow wandered away. Another cow stepped right up; clearly, they knew the routine. He sat back down, this time motioning over to her to join him. He scooted back a bit on the stool and patted the spot between his legs.

"Come here, sweetie," he said, and pulled her to sit down when she walked over. His arms wrapped around her and grabbed her hands. He directed their joined hands to the teats and showed her the proper technique, dropping his hands down to her waist once she got the rhythm of it. His large hands rubbed up and down her sides as he watched her work, stopping just below her breasts each time.

She'd been able to forget about her overly sensitive breasts for a bit, but now they were becoming increasingly uncomfortable. By the time she'd milked her third cow, she couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pain. It felt so nice to have her father gently touching her and making sure she knew what she was doing, but it was getting to be too much.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked in a worried tone. Laura looked down, her face becoming red.

"I-I don't know if I can tell you," she whispered.

"Come on, honey. You know you can tell me anything," he replied. His hands had stopped moving, now resting on her stomach.

"Ugh, this is so embarrassing. My-my breasts are just really tender, okay? And the more you put your hands near them, the worse it gets." Laura was beet red now and felt like she might cry.

"Oh, honey, that's nothing to be ashamed of," her father answered. "It's just part of growing up. Do you want me to take a look at them? Sometimes the cows get sensitive teats too and they usually just need a bit more attention."

Laura drew in a deep breath, not sure if she should let him. But as her shirt shifted against her nipples, she nodded. She needed relief.

Her father reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, raising her arms with it and slipping it off. Laura was even redder now, and automatically reached up and covered her breasts.

"Now, baby, I need to be able to see and feel them to help you," he said with a little laugh and pulled her hands down to her lap. His chin was rested on her shoulder and he looked down at her breasts which now seemed even larger than this morning. His hands came up and gently squeezed on her tits, forcing another groan from her.

He made a humming noise, then curled his fingers around her nipples, squeezing and working at them. At first it hurt, and she squirmed back against him, but slowly the pain went away, and her nipples started to tingle. A second later a little dribble of milk came out of the left one, and then the right almost immediately after. She gasped, horrified, and turned her head to look at her father's face.

"How can this be happening, daddy?" she asked. "I thought that was only supposed to happen after I had a baby."

Her father kept squeezing her nipples and small squirts of milk were now coming out. "I don't know, baby. Maybe it's because you're all grown up and breathing in the fresh country air. But I'll give you a milking and that should make it feel better for now. I'll take you into the doctor later today to get you a check-up."

His hands continued their milking action and more and more milk came squirting out. It was starting to feel better though, and Laura sighed and leaned her head back against him as he provided relief. She shifted again, noticing that his cock had gotten quite hard in the last few minutes. The realization made the milking even better and she squirmed more, loving the feel of her father's calloused hands on her tits and his hard dick against her back. He let out a little groan and his hands were getting rougher, rubbing and squeezing her breasts rather than just milking.

He suddenly pulled back and Laura let out a moan. She spun around, straddling his lap. "Don't stop, please, daddy," she begged. "They still hurt a bit and that was making them feel so much better."

Her father dropped his head to lean against hers and groaned lightly. "I have to, honey. I can't milk you like one of the cows. Having my hands on your tits makes me feel things I shouldn't. If I keep going, I'm not going to stop at milking you, I'm going to breed you too."

Laura let out a little sigh but pulled herself closer to him until the crotch of her shorts was grinding against the hard ridge in his pants. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "that's okay. I want that too. I love how your hands make me feel. I bet your hard cock will make me feel even better."

He looked up, his eyes becoming harder and he was silent for a moment. Then, obviously coming to a decision, he ducked his head and fastened his mouth around one of her nipples, sucking hard. Laura reached up and grabbed at his head, her hands fisting into his hair and holding him close. Her head went back with a gasp as she felt her milk shooting into his mouth. It made her feel so sexy and she felt her pussy getting so wet. She ground down, making the seam of her shorts rub against her clit, groaning hard.

Her father lifted his head. "So fucking good," he grumbled, before latching on to her other nipple. His hand moved to her shorts, undoing the button, before he shoved it in to feel her moist slit. He groaned harder, then stood up bringing her with him. He shoved her shorts down, then his, before sitting back down and pulling her to straddle him, this time with nothing between them. He lifted his head with a questioning look in his eyes. Laura smiled, then shifted in his lap until the head of his cock was at her slick entrance.

That was all the answer he needed, and he thrust up into her. They both let out loud yells, then he began grunting as he battered away at her young pussy. Laura whimpered and moaned, her tits beginning to leak their milk out between them. She held on to his shoulders, her body jolting with every thrust. One of his hands stayed behind her back while the other moved between them and he played with her clit while ramming his cock into her.

Laura cried out with pleasure, grinding down onto him, feeling the stirrings of an orgasm. She gasped louder but couldn't quite get there. A second later her father latched onto one of her tits again, sucking hard, and she screamed out her pleasure. She could barely hold on as he grunted.

"Fuck yeah, cream all over my cock," he muttered. "I can feel your pussy milking my cock, begging for my cum." A few second later his arms came up and wrapped around her shoulders and he pulled her tighter to him as she felt him begin to pump his cum inside her. It made her pussy start spasming again, drawing his seed further inside her fertile body.

They sat like that together, their breaths beginning to even out, still joined. After a few minutes, her father lifted his head and smiled down at her. "You're daddy's now, baby. Whenever your teats get too full you come to me and I'll milk them for you, okay? And your pussy's going to keep milking my cock until you're big and round. Then you can feed me and our baby, okay?"

Laura smiled, so happy with his solution. She'd never have to worry about her sore breasts again and imagining herself big and round with his baby was both wonderful and making her want to milk his cock again. She squirmed around in his lap, but his cock had softened and slipped out of her. She made a sound of displeasure and found herself immediately tossed to the ground on her back, her daddy between her legs and staring down at her wet pussy.

"This looks a little sloppy, baby. You need to keep all my seed inside you if it's going to make a baby." He pushed the cushion from the stool under her ass, elevating her pelvis. His fingers moved to her pussy, gently scooping up all of the cum that had run out and pushing it back inside her. Once she was cleaned up, he moved his thumb up to her clit and began stroking it again, one finger inside her pushing his cum deeper. A few seconds later Laura came again, the contractions inside her pulling his cum into her womb.

He smiled down at her, then gently picked her up and dressed her again before dressing himself. He sat back on the stool and pulled her back down. "We still have a few more cows to milk, baby. Then I can take you into town to see the doctor, okay?"

Laura shook her head, her hands reaching up to milk the cow now standing in front of her. "No, daddy. I don't know why I started making milk, but I don't care. You're going to look after me now. My milk was made for you and will be for our baby soon."

Her father hugged her to him, cupping her tits, thrilled to know that they were slowly filling with milk even as they sat there together, and that he'd be there to help her out when they were full. His cock twitched at the thought.

He didn't want to take her again so soon, though. They'd have plenty of time later once the chores were done. He put a finger under her chin and turned her head toward him, leaning over to give her a chaste kiss on the lips. He felt her smile against his mouth. With one more quick peck, he stood up. "I have a few other things to get done, baby. Why don't you finish with the cows then head inside and get lunch started?"

Laura nodded, blew him a kiss, then turned back to the milking. He walked away, humming softly to himself, very pleased with how his day was shaping up.

---

A little over an hour later, Laura was in the kitchen. She'd just finished putting some sandwiches together, along with a hearty bean salad. She was just taking some meat out of the fridge when her father walked in, kicking off his shoes and heading to the sink to wash up.

Laura flushed, thinking back to earlier. It made her panties wet and her breasts, which had been only a tiny bit tender a few moments ago, suddenly seemed too heavy to hold up. She drew in a deep breath, hoping the ache would go away. Daddy needed to eat and still had so many other chores to do today. She couldn't expect him to be at her beck and call.

"How's my baby girl?" he asked, coming up behind her at the counter and giving her a kiss on the cheek. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her against him, allowing his hands to wander a bit, first giving her ass a quick squeeze then moving up to her breasts. At her quick breath and short groan, he stepped back and grabbed her hips to turn her around, his expression fierce.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing, daddy. I'm just happy to see you," she replied. However, she couldn't help wincing when his hands returned to rest lightly on her tits.

"Mmmhmm," was all he said, raising one eyebrow and staring at her until she started to squirm.

"Okay, I think I might need to be milked again, but I can wait until after dinner, once all the chores are done," she said, her eyes downcast.

He put one finger below her chin and lifted her head until her eyes met his. "There isn't a single thing on this farm more important than you. It's my job to make sure you're comfortable, happy, and well looked after, and that includes milking you when you need it, okay? I'm very disappointed you didn't come to me right away."

Laura's eyes filled with tears. She hated when he was disappointed. She nodded quickly, then leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, daddy. It won't happen again."

He reached up and removed her arms, stepping away with a serious expression on his face. She felt terrible. "What can I do, daddy? I'm sorry."

"You're not getting a milking now," he said. "You need to learn to come to me. You're going to milk daddy's cock with your sweet pussy. You can't cum and your tits are going to just keep filling up. I'll milk you after dinner, once you've learned your lesson." As he spoke, he undid his pants and pushed them down, his cock springing out, already hard. Next, he pushed down Laura's shorts, then lifted her onto the counter. He stepped forward, bottoming out on the first thrust.

Laura gasped, feeling both shame and pure pleasure. She was in trouble and was sorry, but it felt so good. Her father continued to pump into her, making her tits shake and ache more. Her pussy ached too; she was already close to cumming.

"Please, daddy. I'll be good from now on. Can you just suck on my teats a little, and maybe play with my clit?"

Her father looked up at her pleading face but knew she needed to learn her lesson. He shook his head quickly, then looked down where they were joined, knowing he'd give in otherwise. It was quite a view. His cock, seemingly larger than she should be able to take, rutting away at her young, almost hairless pussy. He groaned feeling his balls draw up; he'd been rock-hard since he'd walked away from her earlier and this wasn't going to take long.

A few more thrusts and he was there. He held her close as he pumped his cum inside her, loving that she was his to breed. He looked up at her. Her face was filled with lust and he pulled out quickly, knowing he was seconds from reaching out to play with her clit. He glanced down, watching as his cum leaked from her freshly fucked pussy. Without the contractions of her cunt as she came, it wouldn't get drawn in. But she was being punished. He reached over and grabbed a glass off the counter, holding it under her pussy. They both watched as it filled up. When she'd quit dripping, he held it up to her. "You're not getting bred right now either," he said, then dumped it down the drain.

They ate their lunches in silence. When he left to go back outside he grabbed her to him and kissed her on the forehead. "Let's have dinner at 6:00 PM. After that, and only after that, I'll milk and breed you, okay baby?"

Laura nodded, quietly sniffling. He was mean, but fair.

He walked away back towards the barn while Laura cleaned up from lunch, got dinner started, then did some laundry.

Her father came back in just before dinner and went upstairs to shower. When he came back down Laura was just putting dinner on the table, a pained expression on her face, her breasts swollen. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss before they sat down and ate. He was talking to her again, at least, detailing what he'd done that afternoon and what they'd do together tomorrow. Laura responded to him but was too uncomfortable to be very good company. She waited until he'd put his fork down after dessert and watched him push his chair back.

"Alright baby. You've been very good. Take off your clothes and come sit on daddy's lap."

Laura stood up quickly, had her clothes off in a flash, and practically ran around the table. Her father had unzipped his pants, his cock sticking straight up, but otherwise remained clothed. She didn't care. She jumped right into his lap, dragging her pussy up and down his shaft, coating him with her cream.

He smiled at her, lifted her up and sat her back down on his cock. She took him inside her quickly, her gushing pussy easing his way. She came almost immediately and her tits started leaking.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby," daddy said, breathless. "Your pussy was made for my cock." He leaned down and licked up the spilled milk before sucking hard on her left nipple. He switched back and forth between them as she came again, his cock moving with shallow thrusts. Nothing had every felt so good. He groaned, swallowing her warm milk. He continued until she was dry and she collapsed against him, her cunt squeezing him as she kept cumming.

He stood, pulling out of her and Laura gave a cry. But she was soon quiet after he'd spun her around, bent her over the table, and jammed his dick back inside her. He felt even deeper this way and she screamed loudly as he began to hammer her with his cock. She came twice more before she felt him shudder and hold himself deep inside her, pumping his cum into her womb.

When he pulled out she immediately put her hand down to her pussy to keep his cum from leaking out. He gave her an approving nod, then led her over to the couch. He sat down, pulling her to lie next to him, her pelvis resting in his lap to keep it elevated. It probably looked ridiculous, but Laura felt so loved and she really wanted his baby to grow.

His hand reached down and, like in the barn, he pushed any drips back inside her. He reached over and turned on the TV, and they stayed like that for a bit. Soon after, they got up. Laura got dressed and cleaned up the kitchen while her father went to finish up the evening chores.

Laura cleaned up with a smile on her face, then went upstairs, brushed her teeth, and crawled into bed, falling asleep right away.

She was awoken about an hour later when her father pulled back the sheets. He didn't say anything, just picked her up and held her against him as he made his way to his bedroom. He laid her down, stripped off her clothes and his, and got into bed behind her.

"You sleep in here now, baby," he said. His cock was hard, and he pushed it inside her, but seemed content to sleep like that. Laura smiled, pushed herself down a bit more on his dick, squeezed him once with her cunt, and fell asleep.