Learning to Serve: Possession

Story Info
Joan owns Scott's cock.
5k words
4.62
5.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott woke up early Thursday morning, crawled between his Mistress's legs and obsessively worked his tongue on the gorgeous pussy that he was infatuated with. Intoxicated by her scent and juices, he dutifully worked until she had three orgasms. None of them were mind blowing, but each was forceful and each one was a bit longer than the prior. After the third release, Joan eased the grip of her inner thighs on Scott's head, placed her right foot on his left shoulder and nudged him away, dismissing her servant in a calculating manner.

"That was divine my pet; I will see you on Saturday. Make plans to stay until Monday morning as there is a special event we must celebrate. If you do have plans already, then change them. You must be here until Monday morning."

"Mistress, I have no plans and am honored to stay the entire weekend."

Joan smiled widely with bright eyes, nudging Scott further away from her. Scott dejectedly slid off the bed, crawled to the reading chair where he dressed. He then crawled to the sliding glass door and reluctantly exited Joan's room. Joan laid back, ran her hands up and down her body, reveling in her good fortune to have found such a young, willing, and virile slave. As she briefly contemplated the weekend, she envisioned her slave's further training and submission. Unfortunately, immediately there was a shower and into her business attire. She grabbed coffee and an English muffin with some grape jelly. Leaving a note for Sarah, she sauntered off to work.

"My dear Sarah, I am very excited for your birthday this weekend. I am planning a very special surprise for you on Sunday, so celebrate with friends on Saturday. Scott and I could use the alone time on Saturday anyway. Also, if you have time after work tonight and you are not too tired, then please come into my room as I would like to chat."

Love,

Mom

When Sarah finally awoke and read her mother's letter, she rolled her eyes and thought to herself, "What does she mean by alone time? She acts like no one is in the house when Scott is over anyway. They are so goddam loud that I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called." But, in retrospect, they did not have alone time as Sarah was pinned to her mother's door for a good part of the night, listening to her mother and Scott's "relationship."

That evening, after a long waitressing shift, Sarah lightly tapped on her mother's door, looking down at the bottom right corner of the door frame that she was propped up against the night before. Her pussy moistening, just thinking of her mother the Mistress disciplining slave. Her mother beckoned Sarah in and with Sarah sitting on the side of her bed, Joan explained a bit about her relationship with Scott.

"My dear, Scott and I are having a wonderful time and I believe you have an indication about the uniqueness of our relationship. I saw you spying on us the other night as we entered my room and I made sure you saw him kneel and receive his leash. Scott has submitted to me and is my sex slave. He will do anything I request of him, and although he has a safe word, I do not believe he has even considered using it thus far. He is an excellent lover, who is also well skilled at oral service. Your 23rd birthday is this weekend and as part of your present, I would like to offer Scott to you for your pleasure from Sunday afternoon until Monday morning. He is unaware of why he is staying extra time, but I have instructed him to be here. He can either spend it with you or I will continue to ravish his body for an extra day."

Sarah sat in a semi-shocked state, mouth agape, bewildered by her mother's casual nature of sharing her lover. Conversely, the thought of being in Scott's arms resonated deep inside Sarah's pussy and a tingle of excitement spread throughout her body.

"No, mom, I can't do that. Scott is your boyfriend and you guys look so good together and I do not want to interfere with any of that. I don't want to come between you two."

"Sarah, dear, I love you very much, but you are quite naive. Scott is my slave. I fulfill a deep seeded need for him that women your age cannot provide. Young ladies your age are more focused on a storybook relationship of love, marriage, and happily ever after. I am quite fond of Scott, but I use him to satisfy my needs and, in turn, his needs to be directed, domineered, and disciplined are fulfilled. He will do what I instruct him to do. Furthermore, men are here to serve women and can be easily manipulated by a woman who knows how to bend them to her will. If you have any interest in sampling his talents, then, again, I offer him to service you and your needs on Sunday. You do not have to do a thing. I will inform Scott when the time comes. So, what do you say?"

"Well, he has a great body and is quite handsome. And since he is a proven commodity sexually, how can I refuse? Thank you mom, it is a different present, but I am quite psyched to experience him."

Both women were moist between the legs with Sarah's pussy tingling at the thought of feeling Scott's muscular body close to her and Joan basking in the feel of pushing Scott into deeper servitude to her. The two sat and chatted about a variety of topics, acting more like friends than mother/daughter. Some talk was just general gossip, some about Scott and his talents, and then the latter was direction Joan was providing Sarah on how to persuade, sway, and control men. As the conversation faded, both women drifted off to sleep in Joan's bed, having taken another step in their ever strengthening relationship.

Meanwhile, Scott continued to process the events of Wednesday night. He had endured three separate beatings, each one more intense and painful than the other; yet, he continued to yearn for more. This woman, his lover, now his owner, master, Goddess, had drawn these desires out of Scott, the athletic, nonchalant, handsome ladies man. His greatest sexual focus was no longer on weekend conquests, but now the ever presence of Joan and his need to serve her. He wanted nothing more than to follow her direction, thus freeing him and placing him in a single mind set of servitude without questioning. Each time he sat down, the sting of his lashes only reinforced his desire to be owned. Moreover, his Mistress had directed Scott to plan to stay until Monday morning because there was something special to celebrate. This fact only heightened Scott's anticipation and excitement. Although only two days away, Saturday seemed like an eternity.

Scott had early practice, so his team was out of the building by 10:30. He rushed home, showered, shaved, and packed a bag for the extra day stay at Joan's. He pulled into the driveway at 22 Waverly Lane about half past noon and saw Sarah's car and the garage door open with Joan's car gone. Scott parked, passed through the gate to the backyard, entering Joan's room through the sliding glass door. He immediately stripped, folding his clothes and leaving them to the left of the door, along with his bag. He crawled to the dresser and read the note.

"Pet, you are to place your collar on. There are three rings on it now. Place the chains with the nipple clamps on each side and your leash in the middle. With your slave collar around your neck, attach the clamps to your nipples. I assume you have your butt plug in place, but if you have forgotten it, there is a bigger one in the closet. ('Thank God I wear my butt plug religiously, Scott thought, I could not go up a size right now.') Place your new cock gag in your mouth and secure it in the back. If you are not thoroughly hard yet, jerk off until you are and then place the cock ring on my magnificent cock and slide it down to the underside of your balls. Place the blindfold on your head and then take the four sets of handcuffs and strap yourself down spread eagle to the bed. Once three appendages are secured, then pull the blindfold down. I will be along in due time to inspect you."

Scott did as he was told and lay there in great anticipation. A heightened sense of hearing alerted him to the bedroom door opening as someone moved around the room quite stealthily. Scott heard a couple of muffled giggles as he heard who he thought to be Sarah rummaging through her mother's closet and jewelry box. After another minute the bedroom door closed and Scott lay there not only embarrassed but increasingly turned on at the prospect of that fine young woman seeing him in such a state.

After another two hours or more, Scott was greeted by the sound of Joan's voice. "Ah pet, there you are, dutifully following directions of your owner, you are such a good boy. I believe you deserve a reward."

With that, Joan cuffed Scott's left hand to the bedpost and then removed his penis gag. He felt Joan's knees on either side of his head as she ordered "WORSHIP!" and lowered her pungent pussy down on Scott's waiting mouth. Instantly, Scott realized he was eating more than just his owner. There was a lot of cum stored in his Mistress and he ate greedily, strangely turned on by the fact that he was cleaning another man's cum out of his Goddess. An inordinate amount of cum was exiting her pussy and Scott was wondering just how much cum was inside of her.

"Pet, you are such a wonder at oral sex and clean up. My friend Kim had some of the girls over for a late morning rendezvous with some very willing bulls. They were excellent lovers and had many loads to share with us. Although they are not as marvelous as you, I settled for three of them leaving their seed deep inside me. I absolutely knew that you wouldn't want to miss out on the fun, so I brought you home this present."

A month ago, Scott would have been repulsed by such a thought, but now he licked, sucked, and swallowed all of the combined juices with the fervor of a starving man. He relished the scent of her pussy and as the mixed cum of three other men dripped out of her pussy and down his throat, his mind buzzed to a numbing height of euphoria. He groaned as he lapped at her pussy, working to bring her to an orgasm as he cleaned her. His continued focus on Joan's pussy and pleasure prompted her to begin to buck and ride his face, grabbing his hair and forcing him closer, tighter, controlling his head as he serviced her pussy. She was crushing his nose, mashing hard into him, driving her clit on his tongue as he continued to keep pace with her movements. Finally, Joan let out a loud, UUUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGG! and exploded on Scott's face with a fresh wave of wetness. As she slowed down, nearly collapsing, Scott continued to lap and clean Joan's labia and inner canal, avoiding the sensitive clit for now, but relishing all that had transpired in a mere fifteen minutes.

"My dear pet, your tongue is remarkable. I could have you lick me all night long. Let's say we get you out of these chains, and have something to eat. I am simply famished after such an already busy day. I need to fuel up and I want to make sure you have plenty of sustenance for tonight my dear. Once you are free, you may stand in my presence, take off your cock ring, put on some sweats, and a t-shirt and take a seat in the living room while I prepare some food for us. Oh, but my dear, be sure to keep your collar and nipple clamps on."

Scott was released and followed instructions, making his way to the living room as Joan lingered behind. Trepidatiously, Scott rounded the corner to the living room as he heard the television on and dreaded seeing Sarah. Sure enough, curled up with her knees to her chest, perfect pouty lips, pony tail, and sparkling eyes, Sarah sat in the corner of the couch watching a movie on HBO.

"Hey Scott, how are you? I see you have extra adornments on your nice 'necklace.' It's ironic, but I saw you at the club the other week and you did not have it on. Is it something special that you wear for my mother?"

As Scott turned crimson red, lowering his head, and staring at the ground, Joan followed behind Scott and admonished her daughter.

"Sarah, leave Scott alone. He does not deserve your constant teasing and questioning. Don't you have more important things to worry about anyway? I thought you were going out to dinner with the ladies and then to the club for your birthday. Shouldn't you begin getting ready?"

"Mom, it's only four o'clock and we aren't going to dinner until six. I have plenty of time to get ready. Why? Do you need me out of the house?" she said with an accusatory tone.

"No, my dear. Scott and I are going to have an early dinner as I have not eaten since toast and coffee this morning. I have built up a huge appetite, and am making a nice dinner for Scott because he deserves it. You are welcome to peck away at the charcuterie plate, but I believe the rigatoni and bolognese will be a little too much for you. I don't want you to spoil your appetite."

With that, Joan placed a plate of varied cheeses, meats, vegetables, olives and crackers on the coffee table in front of the couch. Scott hesitated, as Sarah swooped in, grabbing a little of everything and placing it on her plate. Joan looked down at Scott and smiled, appreciating his deference to first her daughter and secondly his owner. Joan then took some of the plate's offerings as well.

"Please Scott, help yourself, as I am sure you have not eaten since breakfast; well, besides your little snack I brought you," Joan said with a commanding sparkle in her eye and cheshire grin.

"Thank you miss...Joan, everything looks so good. I love prosciutto, olives, cheddar, and crackers. This is a very nice treat."

"Almost as good as the treat you had earlier, my dear?"

"Almost Joan, but what you shared with me earlier was much better, thank you."

Sarah watched the interplay between the two lovers, shaking her head in a befuddled amazement. She could only imagine what the "treat" was and as she dwelled on the myriad of possibilities, her pussy again became moist.

As the three enjoyed the spread, there was an air of relaxation that settled upon the room. Sarah continued to look back and forth between her mother and Scott, trying to resolve in her head how her mother had so thoroughly saddled this young stud. Sarah's anticipation of tomorrow was trumping any excitement that she had of her big night out with the girls. She was going to eat well, but then to the club, where drunk, immature guys were going to ply her with lame lines in order to fuck her. The prospects were not promising, but at least she would be with her pack. More importantly, she knew that she had a lot to learn about men and certainly had a formidable teacher in her seemingly quite competent and domineering mother. If tonight was a dud with the boys at the club, then tomorrow would hopefully prove to be much better.

Joan went back into the kitchen to attend to the bolognese sauce and to prep the water for the pasta. She prepared some asparagus and garlic bread and placed both in the oven. Meanwhile, Sarah continued to split her attention between the movie and looking Scott up and down. Scott stared straight ahead at the television, petrified to even look in Sarah's direction, avoiding the accusation of ogling (which he most certainly would be if caught looking). Sarah slid closer to Scott and leaned over him to grab the remote control from the side table "in order to adjust the volume." Scott stared into the kitchen, meeting Joan's gaze. Joan, for her part, smiled wryly at her promiscuous daughter's teasings and pleased with Scott's new found discipline and respect concerning her daughter. Sarah was certainly skilled at playing with boys, but could she learn to control them?

At five o'clock, Joan announced that dinner was ready and Sarah skipped off down the hallway to her room. Joan poured some wine and directed Scott to the kitchen table. Scott tentatively sat, nervous that he had committed an indiscretion. After placing all of the dinner's elements on the table, Joan sat and handed Scott her plate. Scott prepared a plate of food for Joan and then served himself. Instinctively, Scott paused, waiting for his Mistress to direct him. She lifted her glass of wine and toasted Scott.

"To a slave who is learning quickly. You did not ogle my daughter and you treated both women in the room with the proper respect that we deserve, as we are the more beautiful, sensual, and dominant gender. You have done well so far today my dear pet and you will be rewarded."

With that, the two touched glasses and fittingly, Scott waited for Joan to drink first and then he followed her. Again, the slave waited for his owner to take her first bite and then he began to devour the delicious meal in front of him. He paced himself, but still finished much quicker than his gorgeous Mistress. Scott requested a second helping and Joan granted his request with a smile of approval for both his obedience and appreciation for her food. No doubt that a man's cock was his primary guiding force, but a satisfied stomach also resulted in a great deal of gratitude from a man. They really were easy to manipulate once a woman tuned into the signals.

When the two were done with dinner, Joan directed Scott to clear the table and run the dishwasher. Joan settled down on the couch with her glass of wine as Sarah came bounding out of her bedroom wearing a mid-thigh full circle black dress with tank straps and a square neckline. She looked absolutely stunning with minimal makeup highlighting her high cheekbones and dull red lipstick to accent her beautifully pouty cheeks.

"You look absolutely beautiful my dear," Joan beamed. "Don't you think she is a beautiful young woman Scott?"

Scott, wincing from the thought of the cat o nine tails, simply looked up quickly, making eye contact with Joan and muttered, "She is quite attractive. I hope you enjoy your birthday night out Sarah."

He quickly lowered his eyes back to the dishwasher and sink, continuing his duties. Sarah and Joan looked at each other and smiled, each letting out a schoolgirl giggle. Joan instructed Scott to refill her wine and bring Sarah a glass as the two chatted until Valerie knocked on the front door. Sarah popped up from the couch and let her friend in. After pleasantries were exchanged with an awkward introduction of "cousin" Scott, the two friends left arm in arm out the door and to Valerie's Jeep Wrangler. Valerie did not question her friend about her "cousin" and the interesting collar she saw him wearing, but tabled the discussion for another time. The two jumped in the Jeep and sped off to celebrate.

Scott finished cleaning the kitchen and entered the living room, sitting on the couch next to Joan. Joan turned to Scott, kissing him deeply with purpose.

"We are alone my pet. Your place should be naked, on your knees, next to me."

Scott stood, peeling off his shirt and then slipping down his sweats, revealing a raging hard on at the mere suggestion of "his place." He kneeled down next to the couch, eyes lowered, awaiting instruction. Joan lingered with her wine and then grabbed the phone from the side table and called her good friend Kim.

"Ah, Kim, I just wanted to call and thank you for a lovely brunch this morning. Those bulls you invited were marvelous and my slave simply loved cleaning up after they filled me. We really must do it again soon. In fact, Sarah is going away next month, so I may be able to host to repay the favor."

"WORSHIP!" was the command as Joan pointed to her pussy and spread her legs to allow Scott access underneath her dress. Scott began to lap slowly from her taint to her clit as Joan carried on talking to Kim about the bulls, her boss, who Kim was fucking, and other gossip of no particular consequence. Scott continued licking long and deep, pushing his tongue as deep inside of his Owner as he could, while never stopping the lapping motion. He continued his measured pace, Joan chatting away, and Scott's jaw beginning to ache. Upon hanging up the phone, Joan simultaneously grabbed the back of her slave's head and pressed it firmly against her pussy. Scott instinctively began to work on her clit, licking quickly, nibbling, sucking as Joan's crotch thrust forward and her gorgeous thighs squeezed his head. Her moans became one continuous wail as she came hard on his face, bucking violently on his tongue, squeezing his sore jaws with her thighs, milking his mouth for her pleasure. Joan emitted one final outburst, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!, and then went limp before her obedient slave. Scott continued to very gently and slowly lap at her folds, enjoying the wetness he helped coerce from her. As he licked his owner, the surreal feeling of it all overwhelmed Scott. Here he was on a Saturday night, servicing his 45 year old owner, while her daughter, a girl he would normally pursue instantly was out clubbing. Scott, was instead nestled in front of this intoxicating woman, transfixed on her pleasure, bound by his obedience, and more content than he had ever been in his life.

12