Learning to Serve: Retribution

Story Info
Charlotte evens the score, Scott falls deeper.
6.6k words
4.2
2.8k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott remained in his submissive present pose for an hour. He arrived at Mistress Kim's a little before ten o'clock, avoiding being late, as he made that mistake once and he did not want to be the impetus for Mistress Kim's sadistic handiwork. He anticipated receiving discipline from his beautifully cruel Mistress at some point, but he wanted to avoid that as long as possible, especially since she hopefully placated her desire for discipline with her treatment of Miss Charlotte the other night.

After working out early, eating a three egg, five slices of bacon and two English muffin breakfast, and grooming himself as his Mistress demanded, Scott's mind was preoccupied with the events of Wednesday night. The trepidation, anticipation and excitement continued to build in him. Was Mistress Kim preparing to treat him that way? Could he take such a punishment? What awaited him inside that Victorian mansion? With a myriad of questions swirling in his head, a naked Scott turned the doorknob to the kitchen door only to be met with an empty house that offered a tiled floor to kneel, waiting for a sign of life in his Mistress's home.

The silence was deafening and the fervor of his anticipation overwhelmed his senses. Scott's anxious anticipation grew to anxiety, bordering on panic. Was this really what he wanted? Maybe, he should just get up, put on his clothes, and run back to the safety of his planned life, generic friends, and cute love interest. How could any red blooded American man want to be in this position? Although his resolve was teetering, Scott remained fixed to the floor, as if a magnet of some deeper, darker need fastened him there, remaining in his subservient position.

Finally, Miss Charlotte entered the house, spandex leggings hugging her taut legs, a cinch tank top, and a light unzippered windbreaker hung off her shoulders. She had a towel wrapped around her neck, water bottle in hand and her moistened hair was pulled back in a tight high ponytail. And her intoxicating smell, a mix of body wash, shampoo, and sweat solidified the troubled man's compulsion to remain.

"Well, hello there slave boy. It is so nice to see you are back where you belong," she stated with a knowing air of superiority.

"Hello, M-Miss Charlotte."

Charlotte dropped her bag near the door, grabbed some grapefruit juice from the fridge and plopped down on one of the stools in front of the breakfast bar. Staring intently at Scott, she smirked, relishing the feel of excitement rushing through her body as she peered down at this muscled stud, eyes lowered, in a perfect submissive position.

"Slave, look at me."

Scott looked sheepishly, uncomfortable and apprehensive due to the fact that he had thoroughly plowed the brunette beauty's ass with his thick cock just three days prior.

Wordlessly, Charlotte crooked her finger and beckoned Scott. He quickly crawled to her, kneeling before her, head bowed again.

"Take off my sneakers and socks," the lithe sub and aspiring Domme directed impassively.

As he removed the sneaker on her left foot, she began to speak. "You enjoyed yourself a great deal the other night."

"I, uhhh," Scott stammered.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"It was a statement, not a question, so just listen as you remove my socks and shoes."

Stunned, Scott went back to removing the sneaker from her left foot, cheeks aching from the surprisingly powerful smacks of Miss Charlotte, blows that had intent behind them. Shaken now, Scott felt his insides curl in a hollow ball of empty confusion. All Scott wanted to do was to explain, make it right, tell her that he was only following orders, but Miss Charlotte had silenced him, subjugating him to perform his task and listen. The order of silence amplified the shouting voice in his head, urging him to leave, to run back to his vanilla life. He should get out while he could, as the longer he served the two beautiful occupants of this house, the more he craved subservience. The idea both frightened and excited Scott with uncertainty, and exploration of his hidden desires taking precedence over any rational, "normal" thoughts.

"You forget yourself, slave. You are here to serve and serve you will." Grabbing a handful of hair on the top of his head, she jerked his eyes up to meet hers. "Remember your place!"

Forcing his head and eyes down, Charlotte's satisfied smile enveloped her face. Removing her sneakers and socks, a faint smell of sweat and a tinge of tangy cheese invaded his senses. Charlotte's body was impeccable, but she was notorious for her two hour plus workouts at least four days a week, and, even though she was extremely hygienic, naturally, immediately after an intense workout, even some of her smells were extremely strong.

"MMMM, good boy, would you like to please me? Does kneeling before one of your betters excite you?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte, it does excite me, and I do desire to please you," Scott immediately chortled as he began his descent into subspace.

"Then, please, do not hesitate to worship my feet" she retorted as she crossed her legs with her left foot dangling under his nose..

Scott leaned forward, kissing the top of her foot and in one continuous motion, ran the backside of his tongue down to her toes. Lost in the act of subservience, he kissed and then suckled on the somewhat bitter and salt laden big toe. Scott's nose wrinkled a bit, but he devoutly continued to suck and lick. Each toe followed in the same manner until he found her pinky toe, then sliding his mouth down the outside of her foot, kissing and sucking along the way. Kissing her heel, his nose pressed against the middle of her foot, he trailed along the inside of her foot, worshiping her left foot, bathing it with his tongue, relishing each and every inch that had been firmly planted in sneakers for a two hour workout.

After worshiping Miss Charlotte's left foot for five minutes, she instructed him to do the same to her right. Charlotte certainly appreciated his mouth as it was the best male mouth she ever encountered. His dutiful service, attentive to every inch of her feet, only reinforced the deep need he possessed for serving, relishing the comfort he gained from focusing on this single act.

"MMMMM, your mouth is divine, slave. And, it is obvious from your rock hard cock that you enjoy serving the superior gender."

Emitting a slight moan at her words, Scott's mind melted in pleasure, simply consumed by the beautiful woman. The thought of leaving was vanquished by a greater desire inside. He needed this, Miss Charlotte, Mistress Kim, all of it. He yearned to give himself completely to them, to free himself and serve them, directed, controlled, possessed.

Raising her foot to his forehead, Charlotte nudged him away, leaving the enraptured slave overcome with desire to taste more.

Charlotte pushed down her spandex and thong in one movement as her pungent sex filled the room. The dank musk overwhelmed his senses as Charlotte fisted his hair and pulled the slave's face to within inches of her dripping pussy. Her arousal was advertised by the beads of cum that were running down her inner thighs. The aspiring Domme's chest was rising heavily as her arousal from dominance surpassed any previous turn on in her experience, including being a submissive.

"Tell me slave, do you like the smell of my sex? Would you like to taste me? Even after I have sweated and not showered? Even though I can smell my aroma from here, powerful, intoxicating, dense?"

"Yes, Miss Charlotte, I want to taste you."

"Well, that is not too convincing! There it is, my glorious pussy, right there for you and all you can do is meekly reply that you want to taste me. Oh, wait a minute, sorry I must be mistaken."

Alarmed Scott's puzzled expression was exactly what the beautiful brunette expected.

"Slave, it became apparent the other night that you have a great affinity for my ass. I hope that you enjoyed yourself the other night."

Like a deer in the headlights, Scott was ambushed. How does he respond? What does he say? Does he agree with her? Disagreeing would be disrespectful. Neither reply was a good one, but the only one would be to agree.

"Well, uhhh, ummmm, yes, Miss Charlotte I do appreciate your ass."

"Good," was her terse reply.

Pulling his head away from her crotch, the beautiful Domme in training stood up, released her hold on Scott, turned around, bending at the waist and leaned her upper torso over the breakfast bar. While she gazed over her shoulder, Charlotte once again fisted the hair on the back of Scott's head, guiding his mouth to her ass.

"Time to show me just how much you love my ass."

Scott immediately kissed her firm cheeks. Sucking slightly, he could taste the salty remnants of her sweat from a two hour workout. Charlotte softly moaned at the caresses of his mouth on her backside, as Scott's lips trailed the entirety of her beautiful globes.

The aroused beauty firmly guided Scott's face to her crack. Releasing her grip, she spread her ass cheeks with both hands and her pungently acrid smell invaded Scott's nose, invitingly drawing his open mouth and tongue closer. The mix of sweat and anal secretions created a powerful aphrodisiac that drew Scott in. He had fallen deeper into subspace from the mere anticipation of serving Charlotte's densely pungent asshole. All thought was replaced by his singular need to taste her ass, to serve her want, to fulfill his need to be subjugated by her.

A wave of electricity shot through both sub and Domme as his flattened tongue experienced the fermented tanginess of her ass crack. Licking from her taint up to the small of her back, Scott's tongue embraced her powerfully acrid taste, not having showered, mixed with sweat, wet, warm, and pungent.

"Mmmmmm, yes, good boy, use that tongue. Worship the hole you violated on Wednesday. Eat Miss Charlotte's ass, all of it. Clean me, pay homage to me, suck my sweaty ass juice."

Scott could only moan to himself as he lapped her beautiful ass, his hands replacing hers, keeping her cheeks spread as she gripped the breakfast bar and subtly gyrated her hips back against his tongue.

Once her crack was thoroughly cleaned, the enraptured servant began to work his pointed tongue into her ass, reaching deeper and deeper, working it in and out of her irresistible rosebud.

"MMMMMMMM, yes, that's it, you're such a good boy. Tongue fuck my asshole, stick it up there as far as you can," the aspiring Domme moaned as her right hand played with her clit with her left hand once again fisting Scott's hair, guiding his head, controlling how his tongue entered her.

The slave penetrated her asshole while intermittently licking the juices that ran down the bottom of her crack, relishing the deed, submitting to the depraved action to fulfill his desire to be controlled, used, and strangely cared for and subsequently freed.

Simultaneously, the aspiring Domme was bending this virile young man to her will, just as her mentor had instructed, just as Kim had subjugated Charlotte years ago.

"You are doing well, my pet. Keep working your tongue. It is time to pack Scott away and serve without desire, without thought, without need, but willfully and completely."

Scott's moan into her ass signaled his compliance. Charlotte grinned widely as the tongue in her ass, fingers on her clit, and overwhelming feeling of supremacy set off a powerful orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK, YEESSSSSS!!!!" Charlotte groaned as she exploded in a continuous squirt. Her juices flowing, shooting onto the side of the breakfast bar, spurting, sporadically as her intense orgasm abated.

In the basement playroom, Mistress Kim smiled approvingly as she watched the action on the wall mounted television, witnessing her protege bring their pet deeper into submission. It was all she could do to remain downstairs and not join her two pets.

As Charlotte's orgasm subsided, Scott continued to slowly lap at her backside, anticipating tasting her sweet pussy. His rock hard cock throbbed as he knew he had pleased his Mistress. Surely, she was going to reward him with her sweet essence.

Once her breathing normalized, Charlotte pulled the slave's mouth from her ass, spun around, sitting on the stool with her glorious legs spread wide. He pussy glistened, flowing from her powerful orgasm. The smell of her sex filled the room as Charlotte's pussy dripped from dominance. Her Mistress, watching intently downstairs, had granted the aspiring Domme time to manipulate the novice submissive. Mistress Kim knew that Charlotte would simply reference her own submissive wants and desires, converting them to lead Scott deeper into his own world of submission. Yes, now would be another crucial step, one that Charlotte was convinced Scott would take.

"MMMMMMM, you did well slave. I hope you enjoyed the pleasure of worshiping my ass, as I believe you did."

The kneeling, hard bodied, and buff twenty five year old beamed with pride and accomplishment as he meekly replied, "Yes, Miss Charlotte, tasting you is an honor."

"Well, good then my dear. You did such a good job with my ass that you have earned a reward. Lay down on your back."

Excitedly, the subservient male quickly laid his back down on the tiled floor, anticipating the taste of Miss Charlotte's nectar. With his chest heaving, breath ragged, and body slightly shaking in anticipation, Charlotte slowly lowered her flowing pussy onto the slave's open mouth. Scott did not move, waiting for instruction, wary of ruining the moment, and relieved that Charlotte's supposed anger with him had been quelled.

Lifting her pussy off of his mouth, she asked, "What is it that you desire my servant?"

The athletic and lithe brunette stared directly into the subservient male's eyes, boring through him, looking deeper into him, seeing his need for further humiliation and submission.

"Please, Miss Charlotte, may I have the privilege of tasting your sweet juices? It is an honor to have such a beautiful pussy so close to my mouth and all I want to do is please you."

"Careful for what you wish for slave. Are you certain that you want to please me? To serve me as I direct you? To worship my pussy with your mouth? To use you, however I see fit?"

"Yes, oh, yes, please, please, please let me taste you and drink your sweet nectar Ma'am."

Fisting the top of his head, squeezing harder to refocus her captor, she smiled wickedly.

"Oh, you are going to taste me. And, slave, you are going to drink from me. And you are going to accept your place as a tool of pleasure for me and your Mistress. Do you understand?"

Faltering a bit, and uncertain, a deep seeded fear arose from what Charlotte was intimating. Overriding that fear was how quickly the curious submissive was falling deeper into the pit and comfort of servitude.

Scott replied, "Yes, Miss Charlotte, I am a tool for your pleasure, use me as you will."

"Last chance slave, before you drink my piss."

Charlotte hesitated a brief moment and then slowly lowered her sopping pussy toward a wide eyed, open mouthed slave. Pausing right before contact, Charlotte already knew he would degrade himself further for her pleasure. In turn, Charlotte would be pleasing her Mistress who looked at the television screen, gently stroking her engorged lips, gurgling with pleasure as she observed her student, lover, and submissive subject their new toy to greater forms of debauchery.

Moments later, a flow of warm, acrid fluid filled Scott's mouth. The conflicting feelings of disgust and excitement battled within as Charlotte filled his mouth, lifted off, and commanded him to swallow. Scott's initial hesitancy was met with a firm squeeze of his balls to encourage him. Unwillingly, Scott swallowed, accepting that the taste was far less severe than the thought of the act itself. She repeated this three times with Scott complying reverently each time, resolving himself to his place underneath her, as her serviceable slave.

Once emptied, Charlotte ordered Scott to clean the remnants of piss on her, enjoying the mixture of urine and the musty tasting juices from her gorgeous pussy. Satisfied that she was cleaned enough, Charlotte rose and headed to take a shower.

"Oh, by the way slave, you may go downstairs, as I know Mistress Kim would like to talk with you."

Scott's heart leapt in his chest. Mistress Kim was there? Excitement, confusion, uncertainty, and fear flooded his mind. What would she say,? What would she do? Did I displease her? A mountain of uncertainty weighed upon the oppressed stud, subjugated to a role that he was continuing to learn, a world that these two beautiful Dommes were pulling him into deeper and deeper into with each new encounter.

Slowly, Scott rose, made his way down the stairs to the playroom, knocking at the door, awaiting his Mistress's reply.

"Enter!"

With overwhelming trepidation, Scott entered the playroom, walked over to Kim's throne and knelt before her, head bowed.

"So, my dear pet, it appears you are more fond of Charlotte's ass than any of us could imagine. Did you enjoy licking her sweaty, musky ass?"

"Uhhh, uummm, well, yeess, yes Mistress Kim."

"Oh, and you like the taste of her piss as well? Such a strong man, muscular, good looking, large cock, and in everyday life you are assertive and demanding. So, what happens to that man when he enters the back door, strips, and kneels at our feet?"

Scott faltered to answer. Kim smiled broadly, already knowing the answer. But the mild mind game she was playing with her subservient, yet superior male specimen was just another little nudge down. Kim had been pushing Scott to greater submission with every action, pushing from more of a matronly position as Charlotte provided the brash and physically impactful blows.

"Uhhhh, well, M-M-Miss, Mistress, this is all so very new to me, and I feel as if I was someone else at times."

"But you are not someone else, my dear pet. You are the dutiful pet who shows up without fail to serve his Mistress every Wednesday and Saturday. You have never used your safe word, even when you were with Joan and that pig of a fiancee. Not even then did you want to fail your Mistress. And now, I am your Mistress, and you have never once even uttered a syllable close to your safe word. And the reason is very simple my dear, very simple quite indeed."

Confused, excited, and frazzled, Scott could only look up to Mistress Kim, lightly begging for an answer. He yearned for her to impart some wisdom, to make this all clearer for him, to guide him to the reason that he was there, kneeling on the floor, in subservience to this woman of extraordinary beauty and power.

Kim's smile broadened. Her penetrating stare was both unsettling and comforting to Scott. This paradox confused him more, creating a void of thought and numbness that was smothering and inviting. These two beautiful women were slowly eroding the fortress of walls he had constructed over the years. Scott's ability to give and gain sexual pleasure with women without becoming attached in a significant manner was being challenged. Not only did he have a woman, Sarah, who made him feel things that he had never allowed before, but he also served two demanding, beautiful, and enthralling women who were eliminating his resistance to their commands and molding this muscular young stud into the perfectly compliant submissive.

"Pet, although I do not need to explain to you what is happening, I do believe that it is important for you to understand why you have chosen your place and why you should embrace it. First, though, crawl between my legs and worship as I explain."

Scott crawled to her, settled between her opened crotch, and peered up at the beautiful Asian Goddess. With an approving smirk, Kim simply nodded for Scott to commence service to her gushing pussy. Between the degradation she witnessed Charlotte subject Scott to and the present frailty of his ego, Mistress Kim's sex filled the room. High on the power she wielded over him, pleased with her student's manipulation of her first male slave, Kim was poised for a long licking as she further manipulated Scott's psyche. Scott gradually lapped at her sweet juices that flowed from her gorgeous folds while she explained his needs.

12