Learning to Serve: Sarah's Time

Story Info
Joan gives Sarah a birthday present.
6.7k words
4.77
7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The situation was surreal. Scott knelt before this vibrant young woman, sucking on the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. She was fresh, light, sweet, and extremely wet. Her pussy was gushing juice with very little prodding, legs squeezing the sides of Scott's head as if she were riding a bucking bronco. Scott hung on to her thighs as he tried to keep pace with her gyrations. The taste, reaction, and freshness of this new pussy had Scott's rock hard cock filled with desire and need. As those young firm legs finally loosened their grip on Scott's head, he was able to breathe again. After approximately a month of eating a more pungent and dense pussy, Scott had just finished licking the taste of a woman like no other. The juices continued to roll out of Sarah.

Although he was blindfolded, butt plug in his ass, nipples clamped, collar and leash on, there was no doubt that the exquisite tasting pussy was owned by Sarah. Both he and Sarah were panting heavily as his Mistress looked on from the reading chair. With very little recovery time, Sarah quickly pulled on the leash, drawing Scott in. He began lapping slowly from Sarah's asshole to her clit, pausing at her asshole to relish it, licking, sucking, and trying to force his tongue into her rosebud. Sarah squirmed at the feel of a very different and new sensation, pulling on the leash harder, encouraging Scott to explore her ass. Placing his forearms on Sarah's hamstrings, Scott pushed her legs back so that he could gain better access to her exquisite jewel. Obsessed with her tight rosebud, he actively tongued and sucked on it, Sarah squirming more, being caught up in this new form of stimulation from the subservient form between her legs.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"You were ordered to worship her pussy, not her ass,'" directed Joan, raising the flogger, ready to deliver another blow.

Shaken from her pleasure, Sarah lurched up while pulling on the leash even harder, forcing the slave's head back into her crotch.

"Mom, STOP! It's okay. I love it.. Please don't make him stop. It is the first time a man has ever licked me there. It is my birthday after all and you said I could have him for whatever I pleased."

"You heard your instructions slave. WORSHIP that asshole!"

Joan was both pleased and dismayed with her daughter's sexual experience. Scott was certainly the proper present for her as he was attentive, dutiful, and an excellent lover. Sarah would finally learn how a beautiful woman should be worshipped and adored.

"My dear, if you play with your clit, it will bring you to a powerful orgasm."

As Scott worshiped Sarah's virgin ass, his mind momentarily flashed back to the beatings he endured because he "ogled" Sarah in an inappropriate manner. Now, he was licking her ass, his nose notched in her pussy, breathing deep and long, relishing the first woman he had encountered sexually since meeting his Owner. He was still allowed to date others and even went to the clubs and bars a couple of times on Friday nights, but the chase, conversation, and game of it all paled in comparison to kneeling in obedience in front of his Mistress, yearning to serve, please, and fulfill her slightest desire. He was hooked on his subservience to her. All others paled in comparison to his Mistress Joan, well, until now, until Sarah, until he tasted her pussy, sucked on her ass, and anticipated fucking her deep and hard. Preoccupied with his own thoughts, Scott was caught off guard as Sarah grabbed his hair on the back of his head, shoving his tongue back up on her clit. Again, she was riding his face, squeezing her thighs, and thrusting into his mouth. " AAAAAAHHHHHH, UUUUUHHHHHHMMMMMM, YESSSSSS," Sarah screamed as she had another shuddering orgasm on her new found sex toy's tongue.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," Sarah cooed as she collapsed back, releasing her grip on Scott's head, again, letting him breathe freely and regularly.

Joan approached a kneeling Scott and leaned down in front of him, in between a resting Sarah on the bed and Scott on the floor. "You did quite well my pet, and I know that you will continue to serve my daughter with your talents. She will be obeyed just as I am obeyed. You will treat her as if you are treating me and will respond to her commands as if it were me who made them. You are her gift as I want her to know what it is like to have a competent lover who thinks of the woman first and not his own selfish cock and orgasm. Do you understand my desires and your responsibility?"

Holding back a grin of all grins, Scott replied, "Mistress, I will do whatever you command and will follow Sarah's instructions as if they are your own. I realize that if I fail in any way or disappoint you or Sarah, that I will be severely punished. I will do my very best to please you."

Scott's words thrilled Joan, as much as Scott was thrilled with her directive. Meanwhile, Sarah had gained a bit more strength and was sitting up on the bed, quietly observing the interaction between Mistress and slave.

"Hey mom, I have a few requests if you do not mind, as you said Scott is mine to do with as I please tonight, correct?"

"Yes dear, that is correct. What are your requests?"

"Well, I would like the blindfold, butt plug, and nipple clamps removed. Also, I am extremely grateful for the gift of Scott, but I would be a bit more comfortable if I enjoyed him in the privacy of my room, if that is okay."

"My dear, he is yours to have as you wish. You may take him to your room tonight, but he will be serving in my room at 5 AM and leaving the house at 5:30. Just so both of you know the time constraints."

"That's great mom, thank you so much. Again, I appreciate this gift immensely and want to explore him a bit on my own. If I have any questions, I will certainly ask you. Also, I know he will behave as some of the marks you have left on him have not completely faded. You obviously know how to keep a man in line."

"Hopefully my dear, you will begin to learn how to engage, use, and control a man. You are taking one that is broken in, but you do need to learn how to tame them, so this will be a good starting point for you."

Joan stood behind her pet and removed his blindfold, immediately creating eye contact between Scott and Sarah. Her eyes were gleaming, filled with need and lust, anticipating having that magnificent cock in front of her buried deep inside her pussy. Finally, she will have a man with a real cock who knows how to use it, how to serve a woman, how to make her cum over and over, and most importantly, a man who knows that his place is between a woman's legs and under her thumb. Joan pulled out the butt plug with one jerk and a POP! Lastly, she released the nipple clamps. The slight soreness in his ass was replaced with a rush of blood and pain to Scott's nipples as the blood flow was overwhelming. Scott groaned a bit, but remained kneeling and very still, eyes lowered, looking at the ground at the foot of the bed. Joan took the leash and handed it to Sarah. After Joan kissed her cheek and wished her a happy birthday, Sarah jumped off of the bed, pulling on the leash.

"Come on boy toy, the night is young, but we only have until 5 AM, and there is so much you need to do."

As Sarah walked toward the door with Scott following on all fours, she turned to her mother, "Hey mom, could you give me two pairs of handcuffs please?"

Joan smiled, grabbed two pairs of cuffs and handed them to Sarah. She looked at her daughter with an approving gleam in her eyes. Returning her smile, Sarah took the cuffs and led her present out of the room, down the hall and into her bedroom.

Entering the room, a fresh vanilla scent hung in the air from the candles Sarah had lit earlier. "Sit," was all that Sarah instructed and Scott sat back on his feet, legs spread in a V, head bowed, and hands resting downward on each leg. Sarah hesitated, cocked her head, smirked, and then went to her vanity, spritzing a bit of jasmine scent on her neck. Walking back over to her captive, she pulled the leash and led him to the bed.

"Get up on the bed and lay flat on your back with your arms over your head."

Scott's wrists were placed in cuffs attached to the wrought iron headboard above him. Rock hard with anticipation, he relished the beauty in front of him. Allowed finally to take her entire essence in, Sarah was absolutely stunning. She was 5' 7" with her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and covering her firm, pert, and sensual breasts. While Joan was not a beautiful woman, Sarah had deep brown eyes, a small nose, high cheekbones, and beautiful pouting lips. She was thin, probably about 115 pounds which only highlighted her gorgeous ass and long supple legs. Actually, she was everything Scott would want in a woman, lover, partner. Well, everything except that she was the daughter of his Owner and he had already suffered two beatings for not acting properly when around her.

"So Scott, you are my present. I am happy about that as I have seen you at the clubs before, but never thought I would have you in my bed. Once I saw you with my mother, then I figured that I would never get to sample you, but here you are. You may speak freely and you can stop me if you do not like something I am doing. Okay?"

"Miss Sarah, I have a safe word, so you do not have to stop unless you hear that word."

"A safe word? What in the world is that and what is the word?"

"A safe word is the word I use to exit any activity that may be too uncomfortable for me when your mother is using me, beating me, commanding me, or having me please her or anyone else she deems I please. The word is cantaloupe."

Sarah giggled at the word, "Cantaloupe? Hmmm that is odd, but okay I guess I understand that. So, how many times have you used the safe word?"

"None"

"None? Not even when mom was beating you so hard as to create those marks on your ass? Not at all?"

"No Miss Sarah, I have not used the word and hope never to. My Mistress has pushed me little by little over the past few weeks and each time she has me do something that I thought I wouldn't do, even if it makes my stomach turn, I readily comply."

"Why?"

"Because I have a great desire to please her. My Mistress has opened up an entirely new world to me and unlocked desires that lived deep inside of me that I would never have explored without her direction. She has driven me to venture deeply and do things I never thought I would or was too fearful to imagine doing."

"Hmmmm, so what have you done that you never thought you would do?"

Scott hesitated for the first time, a bit embarrassed and self-conscious. "I am owned by my Mistress Joan and I follow any and all instructions. She has provided me with a safe space to explore my wants, needs, and desires. I have cleaned her beautiful pussy of my cum and the cum of others. I have cleaned her lover's cock with my mouth. I serve her every morning with my tongue before I leave and I kneel before her in obedience. I also look forward to pleasing her in any way she wants in the future."

"Hmmmmm, that is certainly interesting. You do know that you could have almost any woman you want and that your cock is magnificent, beautiful girth and very nice length?"

"Thank you Miss Sarah, but my desires are to please Mistress Joan, my Owner and Goddess."

Standing next to the bed, Sarah smiled down at Scott and placed her hand around his cock, slowly stroking it, her warmth gripped it firmly, stroking long and slowly over the complete length. Joining Scott on the bed, she sat between his legs near his knees, smiled, bending down, taking Scott's cock head into her mouth. Sucking strongly, her hand worked pre-cum up his shaft and into her mouth. "MMMMMMMMMMM," escaped her mouth as she relished the sweet tasting nectar that she had extracted.

"You taste good. This cock is mine for the night and you are going to be drained dry by the time you go service mom tomorrow morning. Now sit back and enjoy," Sarah stated matter of factly, not truly knowing where her newfound confidence and assertiveness originated.

Sarah began by licking the inside of Scott's thighs, nuzzling up under his balls and flicking her tongue on his asshole. She had never licked an asshole, but spent some time there as well as on Scott's taint while he began to writhe and undulate his hips from side to side. She sucked his balls, softly at first, then firmly and a bit hard, meanwhile stroking his cock, edging him on. Scott was lightly moaning and enjoying her touch, small gentle hands with manicured fingernails scratching his cock, balls and the insides of his thighs. Sarah took her time, in control and in no hurry to mount him. She enjoyed making Scott shudder with her touch, looking into his green eyes with a smile and glint of lust. Licking from his balls, she followed the entire length to his cock head, gently slipping her lips over him, capturing flowing pre-cum as she sucked him. Over and over she continued to lick, then suck, all the while her nails grazing the insides of his legs. Moving up his body she kissed her way up Scott's stomach, attacking his left nipple with her mouth. Scott lurched up as Sarah sucked and bit down on his nipple, taking the other nipple between her fingers and squeezing.

"Sensitive nipples, lover? Oh, I have listened to you and mom quite often and I know you love having your nipples tortured."

Sucking harder and biting down on his nipple while twisting the right one, Scott yelped, "OOOOHHHHHHHH," heaving his chest upward toward her mouth. From her nightstand drawer, Sarah removed nipple clamps and placed them on Scott, sending waves of electricity through him. After his nipples were securely stimulated by the second set of clamps of the day, Sarah kissed her way down his stomach, her soft lips exploring each ab muscle as she descended.

"I am much more interested in this," stated Sarah.

Having worked her way back down to his cock, she began sucking and licking again. Finally, she settled with her mouth engulfing about half of his cock and bobbing up and down on him. Her soft, pouty lips felt heavenly, her smaller tongue, feeling like velvet, sweet, succulent, and comfortably warm. There was something different about her mouth, besides being smaller, she was softer in touch, more loving, more embracing, and certainly worshiping his cock as opposed to manipulating him. The sensations he was feeling and more importantly, the feelings emerging within him were foreign. He was loving this tender mouth, petite and gentle hands, and soft lips touching his body, making him numb with no comparable encounter. The numbness was more of a tingling sensation throughout his body as he continued to enjoy Sarah's mouth, her eyes looking up into his the entire time she sucked on his cock. Scott was captivated, but it was a foreign form of captivation. His Owner demanded his obedience, adulation, and attention. Sarah was literally sucking him in slowly, lovingly, gently, willing Scott to desire more and more of her.

Sarah released Scott's cock from her mouth, kissing the head and then lapping the head once more. Grasping his shaft with her hand, she worked her pussy up to his cock, crouched over Scott's iron hard cock, easing her sweet tasting pussy onto his head. Sarah was certainly not a promiscuous girl, as she had only had a few partners due to the fact that she had a steady boyfriend both in high school and college. Obviously, they were not well-endowed, because as Sarah began to slide Scott's head into her, she had to pause, back off, and then slide down a bit more, easing him in little by little. She felt incredible, her warm pussy clenching down around his thick cock. Her pussy was a different and welcome feeling that Scott had not experienced for quite some time. Even before Mistress Joan, many of the women who Scott encountered were more experienced and many had encountered bigger cocks, easily handling him. Sarah was taking her time and hesitated with about a third of his cock inside her. With eyes wide and a wider smile, she steadied herself, hands propped on his chest, she cooed, bending down to kiss Scott deeply. She eased little by little, slowly, methodically, groaning into the deep kiss, working his thick and long cock into her tight, hot, and wanting pussy. Sarah and Scott continued the kiss, exploring each other's mouths, sucking on each other's lips; Scott taking time to kiss her cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids, as she struggled to fit the entirety of Scott in. After roughly ten minutes, Sarah finally impaled herself completely on Scott's cock.

"MMMMMMMM, oh my God, I feel so full. Your cock is absolutely amazing, I love it. I have never felt so full with any other lover."

Scott momentarily forgot that he was bound and tried to embrace Sarah, to pull her closely to him, but the cuffs immediately stopped his motion.

"Easy lover, I am in charge. You are my present and I am adjusting to your magnificent cock. You are not to cum as I ride you to a few orgasms. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah, I understand."

Sarah began to ride Scott slowly, hands propped on his chest again, only riding up an inch or two and back down, keeping the bulk of his length and girth inside of her. Her pussy was clutching his cock as her g-spot took her to her first orgasm, Scott was concentrating on not cumming, but was in agony because her beautifully wet pussy was gripping him so tightly, stirring sensations in his balls. Sarah continued to ride in this manner, as she began to pant, groan. The feeling of fullness pushed Sarah to new plateaus as the entirety of her senses was heightened. As she rode at a more frenzied pace, unknowingly experiencing the same numbing sensation as Scott, Sarah finally exploded on Scott's cock, "AAAAHHHHHHH, UUUUHHHHHMMMMM, UHHHH." She collapsed on Scott's chest, pressing her firm breasts and hard nipples against his chest, feeling the cold of his nipple clamps on her as her heaving breath began to arrest itself.

"MMMMMMM, that was fucking great. Your cock is great. What a present," Sarah exclaimed as she looked deep into Scott's eyes, connecting in a gaze where both looked past the lust, desire, and excitement and embraced the other.

Scott stayed fixed on Sarah's eyes, maintaining the gaze, relishing her warm pussy juices leaking out of her, over his cock, between his legs, and over the crack of his ass.

The perfect fit of her pussy on his cock was magical. Still pressed on his chest, Sarah began to ride Scott's cock again, using the full length to fulfill her needs now. Pulling her sweet, tight pussy up until only his cock head was in her and then landing fully down on his crotch, slowly repeating the motion, increasing speed to a nice rhythm, learning how to use his cock for her pleasure. Sarah enjoyed the power she had over Scott, using him for her needs, riding his cock, working to another orgasm while denying Scott the same. There was a thrill to it as Sarah had always let her partner take the lead, dictate the flow, take. Now, Sarah was taking what she wanted, what she enjoyed, using Scott and his cock for her own pleasure. But, something deeper lurked inside, a warmth, a feel, a connection. Sarah ignored this feeling, concentrating on her pussy and the pulsing pleasure building as she rode Scott to another, stronger orgasm, "UHHHHHHHHHH, UUUUHHHHMMMM, OOOOOHHHHH, YES, YES, YES," Sarah screamed as she exploded on Scott's cock again, riding, panting, cumming, juices flowing heavily, heavier than she had ever experienced, soaking Scott as she came during an extended multiple orgasm. Again, Sarah collapsed on Scott's chest, panting, chest heaving pushing her nipples into his chest, Scott relishing each and every inch of contact between Sarah and himself.

"OHHH Fuuucccckkk! I love your fucking cock. It is amazing," Sarah said, nuzzling Scott's neck, licking and sucking as she came back down from her euphoric high.

12