Learning to Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," she groaned loudly, in a tone that indicated both pleasure and need.

"You liking it?" Winston asked again with labored breath and when Trish merely nodded her head, he demanded, "Don't be quiet, woman. Tell me you like it."

"Yes, I like it!" she blurted out, and at the same time she reached for my neck and pulled me down to kiss her.

When we broke our kiss, Trish whispered into my ear, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes, honey. Let yourself go," I whispered back.

I kissed her again but she really didn't return it as she lost herself rapidly into the fucking she was getting from Winston, and I thought my permission might have allowed her to shed any guilt.

Without warning, Winston put his arms around her waist, lifted her, and then stood, never losing his place in her pussy.

"Bedtime," he stated as they looked at each other.

Winston carried her toward the hall, with her staring passionately up at him, and soon they disappeared from my sight. I waited on the couch for several minutes before following but their sounds made them easy to find, and the light filtering through the thin curtains allowed me to see everything. Winston had positioned her in the middle of a low, queen-sized bed and was on top of her in the missionary position. I watched as his ass rhythmically rose and fell as they fucked while she provided a serenade of sexual sounds ranging from deep grunts to tiny squeals. Trish's had her legs wrapped around him with her arms looped around his neck and he repeatedly found her lips and connected with her in deep, powerful kisses. Each time their mouths met, it gave the room a short break from her cries, which only added to the surreal nature. I dropped onto a folding chair to the side of the bed not knowing what to do, although certain that if I touched my cock, I would immediately explode.

I was amazed at how long they lasted. I knew my wife was dealing with a mixed-up head but Winston, I thought, experiencing a pretty, new conquest, would have climaxed by now. However, he showed no sign of flagging and seemed determined to extract every ounce of pleasure from Trish like she was a gift from heaven.

"Baby, your pussy is made for my cock," he told her, and then leaned down and kissed her once more, not waiting for a reply.

"Do you like it?" she replied in a way that made me think she loved him saying it and wanted to hear more.

"Yeah, baby. We're going to do this a lot," he responded.

Trish's hand went to the back of his head, pulling his lips to hers, providing another sign of their intimacy as well as an indication of the extent of her surrender.

Over the next couple of minutes, Winston became very verbal using raw language that made me cringe but my wife showed no sign of offense. Indeed, they were occasionally whispering to each other which drove me mad as I speculated about what they were sharing. It was after one lengthy shared session that he suddenly spoke to her in a louder, more demanding voice.

"Say it louder." He grunted.

"Fuck me," I heard in a faint voice from Trish.

"Louder," he told her again.

"Fuck me," she immediately responded in a clear voice.

"Yeah, baby. You like it. You know you do," he replied and went at her with renewed vigor.

I could only recall Trish using the "f" word twice. Both times were when she was exceedingly angry and certainly never during lovemaking. I realized she was responding to Winston in a very different way, and that it wasn't about relational love, rather, it was all about carnal, almost animalistic, need.

Trish's response to his fresh assault made me think she was now on a countdown to climax. Her hands, which at first couldn't remain still as they roamed his back, settled on his ass, and as I watched, she started to pull him into her at the end of each thrust. It was so deeply erotic that I could feel my cock leaking inside my jeans.

"Oh, God, do it," she begged him.

"Do what woman?" he demanded immediately.

"Do it. Fuck me," she replied through labored breaths.

"Come on baby. Cream all over this black cock," he instructed her.

All the signs were there that she was ready to orgasm. She got very quiet, her breathing was uneven, and her legs started rising until her knees came back toward her chest. I was prepared for her to climax, but the magnitude of it when it hit was truly shocking.

"Ohhh... Ohhh, fuck... Fuck me... Fuck me good," Trish begged her lover, and then just seconds later, she demanded, "Harder, baby...do it harder...God, yes...oh, yes..."

Winston fulfilled her request slamming into her while her body bucked on the bed like she was trying to throw him off. Her head was thrashing back and forth, throwing her hair all around and she was struggling so hard to breathe, I thought she might hyperventilate. As she started to come down from her climax, Winston, inspired by her release, started his.

"Oh, yeah baby. Here it comes, here it comes, take it all woman," he announced as he slammed into her.

"Yes, yes, oh Winston yes," Trish panted, still not completely through her orgasm.

"Damn, woman, I'm filling you up," he grunted, and I could see his ass and thighs had become rigid.

Quickly, his movement became ragged, and although he tried to continue his thrusts, after a few movements he collapsed onto my wife.

Sitting there watching them try to catch their breath, I realized I had never seen Trish have an orgasm like that. Winston had been demanding, raw and forceful and seemed to bring out a whole new dimension in her. At that moment, a new sound started coming from their tangled bodies and I realized Trish was sobbing. On rare occasions, her orgasms could be so powerful that she would start crying so I wondered if it was that or if the guilt had finally caught up with her. However, just seconds later, when I saw them kiss, I had the answer, and it hit me hard. Sex, even raunchy sex, was one thing but this signified an intimate emotional connection. Needing some air, I left the room, grabbed my drink, and sat on the sofa staring into the dark.

As I sipped the drink and let the events run through my head, I knew there would be hell to pay with Trish for pushing her, although, she wouldn't be able to deny that it hadn't been all pushing. No doubt, there would be lots of tears and lots of talking but I rationalized that seeing her respond in a completely sexual way was worth the emotional energy it was going to take. She had acted like a different woman, one that I didn't know existed, and now in the open, I wanted to learn more.

I gave them twenty minutes thinking it would be enough time for her to dress, as I wasn't interested in any awkward words with him. So, I was more than a little surprised when I found them still together when I returned.

As soon as I entered the hall, I heard the unmistakable sound of sex, and when I got to the door, before me was my wife on top of her new lover, grinding her pelvis into his while his large hands fondled her breasts. After the fresh air, the pungent smell of sex filled my nostrils.

"Trish just wanted a little more," Winston informed me with a big grin when I came into view.

My wife who had her eyes closed when I came in turned my way when she heard him speak and gave me a naughty smile like our daughter did when caught doing something she wasn't supposed to.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself," I said to her forcing a smile.

My wife nodded her head and never slowed her movements on the black man. Not knowing what else to do, I returned to the chair and watched her ass moving as she rode him. Soon, Winston started pinching her nipples which caused her to gasp each time, but also squeeze down on his thick cock, an action that he announced and encouraged repeatedly. After fifteen minutes, they didn't seem any closer to an outcome, and I was getting tired and frustrated.

"Honey, I think it's time to call it a night," I said.

Trish kept fucking him for another thirty seconds then stopped and started to get off, but suddenly dropped back into place.

"Just another minute," she said.

"Take your time woman," the black man laughed.

Before long, she stopped again and this time she dismounted from our host. In the process, I got a good look at her pussy which was gaping wide, and all around her opening was a frothy cream whipped up from their juices. Winston followed her off the bed, and then pulled her to him and kissed her on the mouth while his hand squeezed her ass.

"Let me get dressed," Trish giggled after they separated.

"No need for that. Why don't you stay the night?" he asked.

"No, we need to go," she whispered soothingly after shooting a glance my way.

The lovers moved to the living room and I followed, intending to intervene if they started to try and go at it again but Winston allowed Trish to put on her clothes as he watched. Already, I could see she had love bites on both breasts and one at the base of her neck, and when she finished, he followed us to the door where the naked man connected in a final kiss with my wife with the front door open and the porch light on. Any nosey neighbor would have gotten quite an eyeful and no doubt wondered what exactly was going on.

We climbed into the car and made the entire drive home in awkward silence. As soon as we stepped inside, Trish made for the bathroom and I slowly undressed but when she hadn't appeared after a few minutes, I moved to the door. It opened and suddenly I stood face to face with my naked who I had caught inspecting herself in the mirror. After recovering from the surprise, she spotted my erect dick and she stepped over and took it into her hand.

"You want some too?" she asked in a sultry whisper.

My mouth was so dry I was afraid my words would come out as a squeak so I just nodded my head and she took me by the hand and led me to the bed. I let her climb on first and when she opened her legs, for the second time, I got a good look at the damage Winston had done to her normally delicate pussy. My gaze caught her attention and she gave me an odd look.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," I quickly replied, then climbed onto her.

Trish took me in her hand and pulled me to her opening, and when I dropped down, my dick fell easily into her meeting no resistance. It was such a far cry from normal that at first, I didn't think I was inside her. It was just a completely wet feeling almost like my dick was in a jar of warm lotion. Also, I could smell his scent all over her, both on her skin and in her hair, and all these things combined to bring on an intense need to add my semen to his, so I started pushing into her rapidly. My actions were too rapid with her swollen opening and I kept falling out, so I switched to short strokes and ground my pelvis into hers. While I rutted at her with intensity, Trish remained still with her hands on my back and let out soft sighs.

Knowing her pussy was filled with another man's fresh seed turned out to be a very intense vision and it was only a few short minutes before I added my cum to her slit. I collapsed on top of her shaking and gasping for breath, while my wife held me and stroked my hair.

"Never again, Pat. God, what would my dad say?" she whispered to me.

"I know," I replied, and for some reason a picture of her in the front yard of their house being whipped flashed in my head.

There were three texts on my phone when I finally looked at it the next morning, all from Winston. The first thanked me for letting him have Trish, the second one said how beautiful she was, and the last asked how she was doing. I put the phone down without responding and started fixing breakfast. Twenty minutes later, I had a nice tray prepared for my wife.

"Breakfast, honey," I whispered to her as she lay asleep with the aromas of the prior evening still filling the room.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" she asked, stretching beneath the covers while turning onto her back.

"It's after ten," I told her, and after she lifted into a sitting position, I placed the tray across her lap.

Sometime during the night, she had slipped on a t-shirt that covered the love bites, but her body still reeked of sex. An awkward silence followed while she ate her food and although she occasionally looked at me, she never spoke.

"Bring me some more coffee, please," she said as I removed the tray, and when I returned, she looked straight into my eyes, and commanded, "Sit down."

"Okay," I answered as I handed her the mug.

I braced myself for the attack I knew was coming but she sipped the coffee in silence for over a minute before deciding she was ready.

"You let another man...sorry let me rephrase that...you made your wife have sex with another man," she stated.

It was a partially factual statement that I could argue but I knew what she was seeking was an explanation. I started to speak and then caught myself, as the motivations I held in the dark of night, after drinking and seeing my wife dancing closely with another man, a black man, didn't make sense in the morning light. I couldn't think of anything to say that would be sufficient or understandable.

"I'm sorry," I finally feebly.

"That's it? You know I'm still carrying his semen. Doesn't that bother you?" she asked.

"I screwed up honey," I replied struggling to maintain eye contact, and then the thought hit me, "Is it still an okay time?"

We hadn't been using condoms because she was in the safe time of her cycle, however, I couldn't help but ask.

"She fixed me with a cold stare that lasted a long time, and then replied, "Yes, I won't get pregnant. But, it's not okay."

"Well...uhhh...that's...uh...okay," I stammered.

Trish was silent again for over a minute before she finally spoke. "I want to take a shower, but we have more to talk about."

She stayed in the bathroom for over an hour then retreated to our bedroom behind closed doors before emerging thirty minutes later looking very smart in slacks and a short sleeve blouse. No one would think that this beautiful young mother had spent the previous night in bed having raw sex with a black lover.

"I'm going to run some errands and do some shopping," she announced.

"Want me to come with you?" I asked in a cowed voice.

"No, I think I prefer to be alone," she answered, with her words cutting me like a knife as normally she would have been thrilled about me accompanying her.

Trish didn't get home until almost six that evening, finally appearing with several bags from her favorite stores. Feeling very guilty, I met her and helped her carry in her things then offered to make her some tea, which she declined. She turned down dinner out as well, so I decided to make pasta and salad which kept me busy while she piddled in the bedroom.

"Smells good," she declared when she emerged almost forty minutes later.

She had changed into some old flannel sweatpants and a t-shirt but still looked good.

"There's wine open on the table," I told her, nodding towards the bottle and glasses that I had put out.

Trish poured two glasses and then handed me one. There followed a stilted conversation as the heaviness of the previous night's reality filled the room and her true state remained unclear. Part of me thought she was trying to make a point and wanted to rub my nose in it but I wasn't completely sure, so I elected to just take my medicine and be patient.

She called her parents and caught up on the kid's adventures and I could see her smiling broadly. After spending a few minutes with each of our children she hung up just as dinner was ready. We made it through the meal with a polite but awkward conversation and then moved to the living room to watch TV. Trish curled up on one end of the couch while I sat on the other and for some reason, my thoughts went to Winston's house and how we had shared my wife as she sat between us. A smile came to my face as I recalled the look of abandon in her eyes when he pushed his thick cock inside her.

"What are you smiling about?" Trish asked from her spot.

"Oh, nothing," I stumbled, caught flat-footed.

"Sure, right," my wife replied, kicking at me with her foot, as somehow, she had accurately read my thoughts and was taking umbrage.

"I'm serious," I replied in protest, trying to recover.

"Patrick you're a horrible liar and you've always been a horrible liar. Why do you even try? It's just pitiful," she taunted me in a way that made it difficult to tell if she was being playful or pointed.

I grabbed her feet and pulled her towards me until she was flat on her back then moved on top of her pushing her legs around my waist and grabbing her hands by the wrist as she raised them to push away.

"I love you," I said, and then kissed her.

She accepted my lips at first then turned her head away after several seconds.

"You have funny ways of showing it," she declared.

I knew she was trying to position last night's encounter as my fault, but I wasn't going to accept all the blame, and I had grown tired of her pouting.

"You enjoyed yourself," I answered bluntly.

It was a factual statement, but not the answer she expected and her eyes flashed at me with a mixture of surprise and anger.

"Get off me," she demanded.

"No," I said and positioned my body where she couldn't get free.

"Pat, please get off me," she demanded as her face took on a stern expression and she utilized her deliberate voice which was her standard methodology when she became upset.

"No," I said again, and then moved my lips to her neck and started nuzzling.

"Pat, stop it. Get the hell off me," she tried again, as the composed woman quickly vanished.

"Quit acting this way. You've been a pain in the ass all day. Look, it happened, we did it. From where I was sitting you were having a good time, so quit being so high and mighty." I spewed, as once the words started, they just kept coming.

"We're supposed to be married and you're supposed to protect me, but instead you push this...this thing to happen. It's not right and I'm so ashamed. What would our parents say? What would my dad say? And why do you want another man with your wife? Inside her and then...then...ejaculating!" she fired back.

Her words were challenging, but I knew it was best to get it all out, deal with it, and hopefully move on.

"Look. I can't explain it all. For some strange reason, it was exciting. You know we had fun playing with it after we met him last week. And maybe I pushed some but you certainly got into it. Hell, I thought it was over but when I came back y'all were back at it," I said.

There was a long period of silence as we just stared into each other's eyes. I wasn't sure what was coming next, but was very happy when she tilted her head up and said softly, "Kiss me."

For the next fifteen minutes, we kissed and held each other tightly until, out of breath, I rolled to her side.

"It scared me," Trish stated with no context.

"Why honey?" I asked sincerely.

"It was so bizarre, so different for us, and I didn't know what you were thinking," she explained.

"It was bizarre and different, but that doesn't mean it was bad. What I was thinking was how incredible you looked being so turned on, so excited. It made me excited too," I described.

"Weren't you jealous? I mean another man is with your wife and..." she started, but let the thought trail off.

"There were some moments, but he isn't threatening to us and I loved watching you...you looked so damn sexy and the orgasm you had was a monster," I replied.

I snaked my hand underneath her top, found her soft breasts, and started to massage them gently. Trish and I began to kiss again and once more, minutes ticked by in silence as we held each other. When she started moaning in my mouth, I could tell she was responding to my touch, and just a little later, she threw a leg over my hip.