Learning to Submit Ch. 03

Story Info
Christy and Pat continue to explore their new relationship.
4.7k words
4.68
15.4k
13

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi! This is chapter 3, so I encourage you to read the first couple chapters to get a background on the story. This story is heavily in BDSM, so if that isn't your cup of tea, you probably won't enjoy it.

As always I love comments, so feel free to leave them if you feel inclined!

Thanks again to ftw752 for editing help!

*

I woke up on my stomach in the darkness. 'That's weird.' I thought, 'I don't sleep on my tummy that often.'

Through the haze of sleep, I could feel something tugging gently on my right arm, and heard a quiet click as a plastic clip snapped into place. My eyes snapped open as I realized that my wrists were bound with soft cuffs and I was tied to the corners of the bed. I sucked in a breath as momentary fear washed over me.

Pat must have realized I was awake and heard my breath. He stroked my head and quietly soothed me. "Shhh my little one. You're ok. You're safe with me."

"Yes...Sir." I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized that not only was I safe, but that I remembered to say 'Sir' hopefully quickly enough to avoid a punishment.

"Good girl." He said in a half whisper, continuing to stroke the back of my head. "Now then," He said a little louder, "I'm going to rub your back while you tell me about the story you were reading before you fell asleep. Of course, I wouldn't want you to get away, so I'm going to tie down your ankles as well." I moaned softly. It had been far too long since he'd used any tie-downs, and waking up partly restrained had been an amazing turn-on. Hearing him say that he was going to render me completely helpless started a slow blaze in my core.

"Would you like that, sub?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me what you like."

"I like when you tie me down Sir."

"Why?"

I could feel the first cuff closing on my left ankle as he asked this. A shudder went through me as I felt him pull it tight to the corner of the bed.

"I like being helpless Sir. Being at your mercy."

The second cuff closed in place around my right ankle and the slow blaze from before turned into an inferno. I could feel my liquid dripping off me, and the heat radiating out from my centre. I wiggled in the restraints and discovered that he'd carefully left me almost no room to move.

He lowered himself slowly over me, on his hands and knees, and I could feel his bulge pressing against my ass, his belt buckle cold as it dug into my lower back. Tied down with my legs spread and my slit dripping, I imagined him plunging his cock into my depths and moaned. God I wanted him to fuck me. His cock wasn't some porn star monster, but it was a little bigger than average, and more than enough to make me scream when I wanted it.

I could feel his breath hot on my ear as he whispered "Oh my little one, what you do to me. You are completely helpless, and at my mercy right now. The question is, what should I do now that you are here?"

I moaned as I felt him lick the back of my neck lightly, before moving slightly away from me. His hands were back a second later slipping a blindfold over my eyes. I was silently thankful that we at least had a few basics to get started. "Wouldn't want you peeking and spoiling my fun, now would we?" He asked rhetorically.

"No Sir." I said, calmly flexing my arms and legs in anticipation of what would come next.

I heard the squirt of our massage oil bottle and waited as he warmed it in his hands. With my eyes covered and my body tied down, it seemed to take ages before I felt the first drops of oil hitting my back. He let it fall, one drop at a time, across my back and ass before lowering his strong hands and starting to gently massage my shoulders and back.

"So little one, tell me about the story. Hopefully you read some before you fell asleep?" I could hear the smirk in his voice and wondered momentarily what was so entertaining to him. And then I realized in horror that he'd given me a task - to read the story until he got back from his office, and be prepared to tell him what turned me on. Somehow in the lull of waking up, I hadn't realized until now that I'd failed at the very first task he'd asked of me.

I took a deep breath and steeled myself. 'This is what I want,' I thought.

"Master," I started quietly, "I didn't read as much as I had intended before falling asleep. The main female character was just taken by a man intending to make her a slave. Although he did take her virginity and fuck her a few times before throwing her over his horse to take home."

"I see." He said quietly. I could still hear a bit of a smirk in his voice and was glad at least he didn't seem too disappointed in me. "So tell me little sub, tell me what turned you on. I want details."

"Yes Sir."

'You can do this. You've told him stuff like this before.' I didn't know why this was suddenly harder than it used to be. When I'd read the stories before I'd confessed about many of the parts I enjoyed, without a lot of prompting from him. I was suddenly embarrassed to tell him. I reminded myself I'd promised to be honest, but still found my cheeks heating as I started to reply.

"I liked how he really took control. Other guys who had wanted to marry her had come to her getting down on their knees and professing their love. But the one who took her, he just claimed her. Instead of kneeling in front of her he pinned her down and claimed her mouth with kisses. And then with one hand holding hers above her head, he slid inside and taught her how it feels to be taken by a man. And she loved it. She describes the explosion of feelings as she's taken again and again and filled with his seed. And that total claiming made my pussy extremely wet. And I loved that he dragged her out and threw her, restrained, over the back of his horse. She's helpless, and I guess that's always a big turn on for me."

As I talked, he continued stroking my back, but as I got into more detail his hands pushed lower, pinching and kneading my ass. I was surprised that the sting from earlier was pretty much gone. As he worked, I could feel the heat building again in my cheeks.

"So my little sub is turned on by the idea of being claimed, and of being completely powerless to stop it."

"Yes Sir."

"Well then, it's a shame you're restrained and at my mercy, isn't it sub?"

"Yes Sir," I said breathing a little more quickly.

"It seems though, that you didn't quite follow directions. I asked you to read the story and be prepared to report details to me UNTIL I returned from my office. I wasn't even gone that long. Only 30 minutes or so. And yet you allowed yourself to fall asleep. You know what this means?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me, sub."

My breath caught and I felt a gush of liquid as he took control with words alone.

"You're going to punish me Sir."

"And how do you feel about that sub?"

"Scared, a little, Sir. But I know I deserve it. I..." shit this was hard to say. "I want you to punish me Sir, for not following your instructions."

"You can trust me, and you do deserve it. But I want you to beg for it." He said the last in his sexy growl and I could feel my cheeks flame as more liquid pooled under my body.

"Please Sir. I deserve to be punished. Please punish me for disobeying your orders."

I couldn't believe I was willing to say that out loud. My cheeks flooded with heat, but along with the embarrassment came the realization that this was everything I wanted. Control not just of my body, but of my mind. Somehow that little bit of shame in begging to be punished had ramped up my arousal to a level I'd never reached before.

It felt like my body was on fire, and I was almost panting as he slowly moved off the bed.

"Such a good girl. I will punish you, since you begged so nicely."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You can thank me when I'm done, sub."

Fire exploded on my ass as he started spanking me. It wasn't that it was very hard, but my ass was not accustomed to being spanked. He used a flatter hand this time, creating a louder slap and more sting. He alternated a few slow slaps with a series of rapid ones that left me panting. He moved across my whole ass until I could feel both cheeks burning.

When the spanking stopped, I breathlessly managed to thank him as I tried to get my breathing under control. It hadn't been that bad, and the sting was already starting to fade. My ass felt warm, and there was no question of how badly I wanted someone to dominate me like this. My pussy was soaked, and I knew I'd be begging for his cock soon if he didn't give it to me.

"Oh, I'm not quite done with you. That was just the warmup."

'I shouldn't want more,' I thought. 'I should beg him not to spank me more. It's crazy that anyone would ask for more, but I know I want it.'

When he'd said it was just the warm-up, I felt a little gush of liquid pour out of my body and drip onto the bed under my hips and I knew I'd take more if he wanted to give it. I imagined how it would feel to have him take me in this position, his body pressing against my hot ass, and I moaned again.

I was so focused on my body's response and my own fantasies, that I almost missed the sound of his belt buckle being undone and his belt pulled through the loops of his jeans.

I braced myself, assuming that sound meant what I thought it did. I was scared of how the belt would feel, but I relaxed as I felt the soft leather tip rubbing down my spine and across my ass. It felt like a lovely tickle, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. I had been scared of the pain, but the teasing was a fantastic feeling, especially since my tender skin was already so sensitive.

"If this is what you truly want, sub, then I will have to get some implements. I did some reading and it seems there are a lot of options for us to try." I swear I could hear the wicked smile as he said it. "For now, though, we really only have wooden spoons and a belt, and the spoons are so far away..."

I squirmed in my bonds.

'Oh shit,' I thought. 'He really is planning to use the belt to spank me. Can I take this? A hand is one thing, but a belt?'

As the panic started to rise, I squashed it down and focused on his earlier words. I trusted him. I knew he would go slowly, and that he would stop if I used my safeword. And despite my fear, a burning curiosity was spreading through me. The girls in my books had been spanked with all kinds of implements, and the beltings always seemed so beautifully personal, although the girls described them as being very painful.

I squirmed in the restraints again, reminding myself that I was helpless. That I was at his mercy. My pussy told me the belt couldn't fall soon enough.

"Are you ready, my little one?" He asked gently.

"Yes Master."

"Master eh? Seems you use that when you know you're in trouble. Are you trying to suck up? It won't change your punishment." Again, I was sure I could hear the smile in his voice. In truth I was just testing both names out, to see what felt right to me, but it did seem that Master flowed more easily when I knew he was going to put me in my place.

"Yes Master. I understand."

"Good girl."

"We're going to do five strikes with the belt this time. I'd like you to count them for me."

"Yes Mas..Ah! Fuck! ONE!" The first strike came before I finished my acknowledgment. I knew he hadn't swung that hard and yet I could feel a line of fire across my right cheek. The second strike hit soon after and I quickly counted it out loud as I felt the pain in my left cheek.

"Three! Four!" Two more rained down on my left cheek. They were slightly harder than number two, and after three strikes in a row on the same cheek, the burn was starting to feel very intense. I panted, as I waited with gritted teeth for the last blow to fall.

"Ouch! Five!" I panted heavily as the last stroke had been significantly harder. "Thank you Master."

He said nothing as he set the belt down and gently began to caress my burning ass. I felt him trace the slightly raised skin that outlined the belt blows.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look like this sub? With marks across your ass?"

"No master, but I'm glad you are pleased."

"Very pleased my little sub. I had no idea how this would affect me."

I felt his weight on either side of my legs, and sucked in my breath as his hand slid under my hips to feel my wetness. His fingers gently caressed my folds, and then he slowly slid one into my very wet hole. "Oh my god you're wet! You loved being punished, didn't you sub?" I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and I groaned at the loss. "Tell me sub. Did you like it?"

"Yes Sir." I felt the finger slide back in and moaned appreciatively as he started slowly fucking me with it.

"Tell me what you like about it."

"I don't know fully, Sir. It hurt like hell, but I guess knowing I was learning to be better for you got me turned on. And being dominated. Being restrained and knowing I couldn't go anywhere so I just had to be a good girl and get through the punishment for you."

I heard a small groan slip out, the first loss of control for my new dom. I felt the finger withdraw as he lowered closer to my very hot ass cheeks. I whimpered, wondering what he had in mind next.

"Well, my little one, since you are still restrained and at my mercy, I think I'm going to use that nice wet pussy that is dripping for me."

"Yes please Sir!" I said enthusiastically. I couldn't remember ever wanting his cock in my body so badly.

"Yes please what, my sub? Tell me what you want." The growl seemed to be a permanent part of his voice now. I liked it. Just hearing him talk like that was making me hornier than ever.

"Please fuck my pussy Master. Please, fill me up with your cock and take your pleasure. Fill my pussy with your cum." Normally I would be embarrassed, but I just didn't care anymore. All I wanted was to feel his cock impale me.

"How can I say no when you ask so nicely?" He said, as he leaned his body down over mine and slowly pushed his cock into my waiting slit.

As I felt it breach my lips and start to stretch my hole I moaned appreciatively. My breathing was already speeding up and I knew when I came it would be explosive. He slowly moved behind me, stretching me more and more until he was fully seated in my dripping hole.

"Oh thank you Master!" I managed to groan out as I felt him fill me completely. My body was on fire and even though my ass still burned I couldn't get enough of his cock at that moment. The feeling of his body rubbing against my punished ass was even more of a turn on than I could have anticipated, ever stroke reminding me of the way he had dominated me just moments earlier.

"Don't thank me yet." He started a slow rhythm in and out and lowered his head until it was close to my ear. "Do you remember what I said? I said IF you were a good girl, I'd let you cum tonight."

My breath caught once more. I'd wanted to be good, but I'd fallen asleep! My pussy gushed around his cock as I felt myself climbing the hill, suddenly knowing that he wouldn't let me reach the top. The knowledge pushed me even faster towards my impending orgasm.

"Yes Master, I remember." I said quietly. I was panting and moaning as he continued to fuck me slowly but deeply. Each thrust pushed me closer to the edge. I could hear him breathing faster and knew he was also enjoying my pussy, and my whimpering as I dreaded that he might stop.

The tightness and warmth was almost at a bursting point when I suddenly felt him stop moving and pull out of my pussy.

"Please master! I'm so close!" I begged and pleaded, knowing he was fully in control now. My pussy clenched around the emptiness, and I let out a whimper at the sudden loss.

"Oh no. Not yet my little sub. I'm not quite done with you."

I felt him sit up and jumped a little as something cold and oily dripped on my ass. He lightly rubbed the oil into my sore ass cheeks, and I started to relax slowly, even if my body was still almost vibrating with desire. I heard the bottle squirt and felt a bit more oil on my ass. I twitched as I felt the cold oil drip down between my cheeks and onto my puckered hole. I whimpered as I felt his finger circle my little star, and slowly press against it begging for entry. His other hand continued caressing my ass and I groaned loudly as the tip of his finger finally breached my tightest hole. Although I wasn't an anal virgin, it wasn't something we did often. He'd generally been very careful, but there had a couple mistakes mid thrust where he'd ended up in the wrong hole with no warm-up. It had made me a little afraid of having his cock in my ass, even though I'd still grudgingly allowed anal on occasion. I knew he loved it, and reminded myself that I had given him permission to use me.

He leaned his head close to my ear and whispered quietly "Relax, little sub. You asked me to dominate you, and I plan to use every hole." I felt a bit of pressure and his finger slid in to the second knuckle. I gasped and then moaned. It felt so amazing tonight!

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, still in the same breathy whisper.

"No Master. It feels amazing."

"Good. Because only good girls get fucked in the pussy. Naughty girls get a load of cum in the ass." I groaned as he pushed the finger all the way in and started to press against the hole with another one.

"Yes master." I tried to sound disappointed, but it came out breathy and eager.

"I think someone likes that idea," he said, as he pushed his second finger fully into my ass. "Tell me what you want sub."

"I want you to fuck my ass Sir. I want you to fuck me and blow your load in my ass!"

"With pleasure." He growled, and he lined his cock up at my back entrance.

He pushed slowly, and I started to groan as I felt his thick cock start to press through my inner muscle. It burned a little, but somehow it combined with the burn on my cheeks to stoke my internal fires even hotter. As he pushed through the tight rings of muscle and slowly started moving, I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. Anal had NEVER felt like this before! I moaned and panted, willing him to give me more as he worked back and forth and slowly slid deeper into my ass.

"You like having me in your ass tonight, little sub?" I could picture the sexy smile on his face that accompanied that tone. He was pleased I was enjoying it for once. Anal was something he'd always loved, maybe because it was taboo, and he'd always wanted to do it more often than I'd been comfortable with.

"I do Master. It feels amazing. Please don't stop! It's never felt so good to have you fuck my ass. I was naughty, and I want you to use me. Please, Master."

"Oh I'm planning on it little one," he said, as he thrust one final time and fully buried himself in my back door. He started increasing his pace and surprisingly, I was loving it! As he sped up I noticed that his balls were now repeatedly slapping against my already abused cheeks. Somehow it drove me wild and before I knew it, I was panting and moaning.

"Sir," I said between breaths, "I'm getting really close. Please master, may I cum?"

He slowed down momentarily, as if he were pondering the request, then suddenly redoubled his effort.

"Well well well," he said as he continued to slam into me, "My little sub is an anal slut who likes being fucked in the ass so much, it's going to make her blow."

"Yes Master."

"Say it, and I'll consider your request." He growled this right in my ear, and I almost came just from his tone alone.

My body was on fire. It felt like ripples travelling to every nerve ending waiting to set off a gigantic explosion. Somehow when he called me an anal slut the humiliation of it pushed me until I was hanging by a thread off the precipice. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on, so I steeled myself to say what he wanted to hear.

12